Consensual Or Non-consensual

what do you find sexier when a woman faces her execution?

• Consensual

• Non-consensual

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com

Joker14

Magistrate
when a sexy female is executed for her "crimes" what do you find turns you on more. When the woma fights hard against her captures shouting her innocence and screaming in fury as she is strapped/nailed down. Or the woman accepts her fate puts her tits in the vice, her head on the block or lies on her cross willingly? I love them both and they both get me turned on in a different way. Consensual is a deeper turn on very thought provoking and sensual whereas non consensual is more animalistic and about punishment. If pushed I believe I would choose non consensual. She is a victim after all! How about you?

I can only answer from the point of view of a female sub,
and it's complex - the idea of facing a 'fight' that I know I'm going to lose,
but I'll still put up a struggle, is very arousing for me -
but even then, my 'fighting' is not in anger, terror or any real attempt to get away,
rather an instinct to give my captors the pleasure of breaking a 'bonnie fechter'.
And the idea of being led quietly, calmly and co-operatively to my fate,
trying to look good for my captors, trying to do what please them...
like a sacrificial victim, is equally thrilling -
either way, it's the idea of being 'consensual' turns me on.​

Every convicted pulls (be-)fore the execution herself together so that after the crucifixion there is a rather static occupation.

I don't think the terms "consensual" & "non-consensual" are the correct ones in the context of your question.
In BDSM fantasy literature: "consensual" refers to stories in which someone willingly - even eagerly - allows themselves to be tortured, humiliated, even executed. "Non-consensual" refers to stories where someone has things done to them unwillingly; without consent.

This has nothing to do with putting up a fight or accepting ones fate. An innocent person may decline to resist for any number of reasons without actually desiring to be crucified, burned, hanged, etc. This would not be considered "consensual". It is completely different from, say, a Dolcett story.

That being said, I prefer fantasies which are "non-consensual" in the usual definition of the term, in that the victim has not sought out pain & death. Whether they are guilty or innocent, resisting or passive is not the deciding factor for me. Either can be arousing, depending on the presentation. Therefore, I have no clear preference in answer to your question, so I have not made a choice in the poll.

I don't think the terms "consensual" & "non-consensual" are the correct ones in the context of your question.
In BDSM fantasy literature: "consensual" refers to stories in which someone willingly - even eagerly - allows themselves to be tortured, humiliated, even executed. "Non-consensual" refers to stories where someone has things done to them unwillingly; without consent.

This has nothing to do with putting up a fight or accepting ones fate. An innocent person may decline to resist for any number of reasons without actually desiring to be crucified, burned, hanged, etc. This would not be considered "consensual". It is completely different from, say, a Dolcett story.

That being said, I prefer fantasies which are "non-consensual" in the usual definition of the term, in that the victim has not sought out pain & death. Whether they are guilty or innocent, resisting or passive is not the deciding factor for me. Either can be arousing, depending on the presentation. Therefore, I have no clear preference in answer to your question, so I have not made a choice in the poll.

Well said. I agree.

I voted "Consensual", because I like willing sacrifices, willing victims.

See films about Jesus crucifixion: they are static, only the spoken words give somewhat action.
What could He and His neighbors yet resist? Hang, hang and hang.
Without constructed filmscenes some visitor would fall in sleep and snore.

I suppose 'co-operative'/ 'unco-operative' might be alternatives
but I think Joker's made it clear what he means

Your first paragraph is exactly want I meant the question to be. Your answer was very thorough and reminded me of the types of stories where the victim starts of willingly as just a taste and before she knows it ends up stuck and doomed to her fate as she tries to fight out of what she got herself into.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom