Conspiracy and torture at Versailles

Go to CruxDreams.com
1653824043555.png
After spending the night in chains in the torture chamber, Sophie and Jean were taken to the courtroom where they were to be judged by the emir.
1653820422651.png
The two were led there naked and tied with their arms behind their backs tied at wrists and forearms with wet leather.

Once in front of the emir, Jean knelt on the floor asking him for mercy.
1653821815875.png
- Mercy, my king, mercy, I didn't know we were blaspheming, it was her...

- Silence, tie them to the torture posts and give them a sixty lashes.

1653816569172.png

The two young women were tied side by side with their arms raised and their legs spread so that no corner of their body would escape the whipping.

As they prepared for the scourging, the main religious leaders of the city sat down and arranged themselves in the large room. This was a trial for blasphemy and although the supreme judge was the emir, the approval of the ulama and imams was very important.

Since the crime that these two women had committed was very serious, the emir wanted to impress the religious leaders as if he behaved harshly towards the two women. That is why he had them flogged severely. Then he would try to get the sentence to death through a relatively quick procedure such as cutting off their heads. The reason for acting in the opposite way to the case of Isabella is that he did not want to antagonize the king of France more than he should. Besides, he had grown fond of Sophie.
1653820245573.png
While waiting to be flogged Sophie was very horny as her crotch glistening with fluids showed. This detail, as well as her sealed nipples, did not escape the men who looked admiringly at the woman in full ecstasy. That made Sophie even more horny.

At a signal from Ibrahim the executioners cracked their whips on the ground and the flogging began.

SSSHAAACKK, SSSHAAACKKK

1653816845323.png
- IIAAAYYY, IIAAAYYY
1653820847173.png
The whistling of the whips was soon joined by the snapping of leather as it exploded against the naked flesh of the two girls and their desperate screams.

The two women received seventy or eighty lashes over their entire bodies for a quarter of an hour and at the end of the flogging their bodies were covered with marks from the lashes and shiny with sweat.
1653818865054.png
Most of the men had their cocks stiff from the erotic flogging of these two beautiful females who did not stop squirming in their bonds in a very erotic way.

If the emir intended thereby to lessen the ardor of his court, he achieved the opposite, since most of the men wanted more.

- Very well, infidels, the spectacle that you gave yesterday in the palace was a horrible offense against the prophet for which I have to sentence you to death, however, in view of the services you have rendered to the state, Sophie de Cuivillers, I allow you to choose the manner in which the two of you will be executed.

Sophie hesitated for a moment as the ulama and imams murmured disapprovingly, hoping the execution would be exemplary.

- Come on Sophie, choose beheading, said the emir, so it will all be over quickly.

Then Sohie who was still panting from the long flogging answered.
1653819764317.png
- Lord, I choose crucifixion.
1653820652250.png

- NOOOO, NO, Sophie, PLEASEEEEE

- What? Are you crazy?, the emir replied while Jean looked at her terrified.

Sophie then looked at Ibrahim.
1653820245573.png
- In addition, I ask you to leave Ibrahim freedom to apply the torture he wishes to us when we are crucified.

1653833296036.jpeg
- We deserve a slow death on the cross, our sin has been very great

- Silence ordered the emir, make that crazy woman shut up.

Then Muley Hassan, one of the main religious leaders of the city, stood up.
1653828337905.png
- My king, the Christian girl is right, they have committed the worst sin against God and our religion, they deserve to die on the cross a thousand times. I'm going to ask you a favor too, he said looking at Sophie who was showing clear signs of sexual arousal.

- Instead of the crucifixion being tomorrow, I suggest it be four weeks from now. At that time the condemned will be taken to the souk and will suffer public torture in front of the people, thus lessening the negative effect that the sin of these infidels has caused in the people.

The rest of those present cheered Muley and the emir had no choice but to accept.

So Sofie had sentenced herself and Jean to horrible agony on the cross, but Muley had added four more weeks of torment.

1653832564381.png
That Friday Sofie and Jean were paraded through the city naked and chained in the middle of an excited crowd that insulted them and spat on them as they passed.
1653832618150.png
The two were being dragged to the souk where they had prepared the ordeal.

1653832687304.png
- Oh my God

Jean's blood ran cold when she saw what they had prepared for them: two huge Saint Andrew's crosses next to which the braziers crackled with the instruments of torture inside.

1653829950958.jpeg1653830001333.jpeg

Following Ibrahim's orders, the two girls submissively walked to their respective crosses. The two trembled with fear at the sight of the executioners with their "toys"

Come on unfaithful lesbian, it's time for you to purge your sins with pain. Get close to the cross and let them tie you up or it will be worse.

08-02-016a.jpg
The first to be tied to the cross was Sofie while Jean waited on her knees for her turn.

The executioners tied her arms and legs to the ends of the cross so that the woman was completely stretched out, generously showing her naked body to the crowd. She couldn't even hide her sex from their gazes

1653833057935.png
Minutes later Jean occupied the other cross while the executioners brought the braziers with the instruments of torture closer.
1653830443993.jpeg
Sofie felt the tremendous heat coming from the brazier and her body began to glow with her own perspiration.

1653892309272.png
While they waited at the crosses, the people shouted all kinds of insults and demanded that the executioners begin the torture. When the irons were hot, the show began.
1653832971098.png
Sofie and Jean were tortured at the same time. The executioners took their time, applying small red-hot spikes to different parts of the skin.

The forced posture with the arms and legs stretched out to the extreme was especially suitable for this type of torment because it left every corner of the body at the mercy of the iron and they could not hide or protect the most sensitive parts of their anatomy.
1653889763478.jpeg
The girls could only scream and bawl as the executioners burned them bit by bit here and there.
1653891341144.png

- NO, NO NOT AGAIN, I BEG YOU NOOOOOOOIAAAAAYYYY
1653833207438.png1653891828024.png

The torture of the hot irons lasted several hours. When the executioners got tired, they left the girls tied on their crosses for several more hours with some especially painful accessories. So they placed a dildo full of sharp thorns between Jean's legs and a stake for Sofie that impaled her sex until it pressed her cervix.
raped 04.png
Back in the dungeons, they were allowed to rest for two days without tormenting them, but dozens of guards had fun with them.

1653890193430.png
To do this, they were taken to the blue room, a large blue-tiled room especially suitable for this sadistic spectacle. In that space the lashes and the screams of the victims were heard especially loud causing the excitement of those sadists.

1653890220415.png
First the girls were hung from the ceiling with their arms and legs open and flogged from the front and back.

1653891961429.png
The next thing was to hang them from the ceiling by their tits and continue with the wild whipping.

1653944263290.jpeg
The two girls were thus hung by the breasts and flogged again on the behind. The pain in their breasts was so intense that the women thought their breasts would burst.

1653944418531.png

- IIIAAAAAAYYY

Sofie kicked like crazy as they climbed her body again hanging on her boobs. The sliding nest squeezed the base of her breasts that threatened to burst causing intense pain in her sensitive breasts.

1653944616323.png1653944842965.png1653829632486.png

The following days were hell for the two women who were repeatedly tortured in the dungeons and in the open air just to punish the tremendous sin of blasphemy.

1653828788724.png
On the last day before the execution, the emir allowed to enjoy their bodies for the last time and both were taken to his rooms.

1653816458791.png
Finally, the day of the execution arrived and the two former aristocrats and lovers of King Louis were paraded through the streets of the city, naked, handcuffed and with their necks in the same yoke as if they were oxen.
1653976143648.png
The executioners made them walk with lashes and the people insulted them as they roasted, calling them blasphemous and asking for the cross for them.

1653976384340.png
Sofie was wet and hot from being defenseless and naked in front of all those people, she was going to die in a horrible way, but her rival was not going to leave either

1653945140667.png
Despite that, when she arrived at the place of execution and saw everything they had prepared for them, she had to resist the urge to pee.

- MMMMHHH

- MMMMHHH

There were not only the two crosses on the ground but also the braziers and the rest of the torture instruments. Evidently, as she herself had asked Ibrahim, they were not going to limit themselves to crucifying them but once on the cross they were going to be tortured slowly and cruelly.

The Nubian slaves, experts in crucifixion, were in charge of crucifying Sofie and Jean.
1654018171639.jpeg
The first was Sofie who did not show much resistance as her wrists and feet were nailed.

This Christian has hardly shouted, she seems brave.
1654017643377.png
She'll scream when we skin her with glowing claws.

A very different attitude had Jean who still could not believe that she was going to die crucified.

Seeing her terror, the Numidians played with her a little and showed her the huge nails that were going to pierce her wrists and delicate feet.
cru02-06.jpg
- No by God, no please have mercy.
1654018267186.png
- Come on, Christian, learn to die with dignity and lie down on the cross yourself. The executioners showed him the short wood on the ground.

Since she couldn't make up her mind, they laid her on the ground.
1654017924056.png
- Fuck me, fuck me but don't crucify me, please.

1654018204076.png

- Hold her down Yusuf, I'm going to nail this crybaby's arms.

- NO, NO, NOOOO
1654017758518.png1654017802721.png1654018062255.png1654017860049.png
It was useless for Jean to scream and beg because the executioners nailed her feet after her hands and put the cross vertical. The young woman howled in pain as her entire body weight began to hang from the nails, damaging dozens of nerve endings.

Despite her own pain, Sofie was glad that Jean finally got what she deserved.

- Suffer, traitor, now long hours of suffering await us, I have already seen women die on the cross and it could be three or four days.

- NOOOO, MERCY

V3-Crucified.gifcrux 442.gif
Sofie and Jean spent two agonizing days "dancing" on their crosses in a vain attempt to lessen their suffering.
ElaineCrux17c.gif
The heat during the day reached 40ºC and at night it dropped to 5ºC.
1654094558563.png
Finally, on the third day, the emir had his tent set up in front of the crosses and had the executioners use the Spanish tickler on the prisoners.
1654093579406.png1654093715545.png1654093694138.png
The skinning with the rake was not deadly but it was very painful and cruel.
GG 2 10 Greek Girls on the Cross.jpg
Finally, after three hours of rake torture, the women were left on their crosses for the ravens to deal with.

The clever birds flocked to the scent of blood oozing from his wounds and it didn't take long for them to start pecking at them.
One Last Breath 2012.jpg
The last act of their martyrdom was to be devoured by birds for five more hours of hell.

When she was about to die, Sofie told Jean.
crux 243 a.jpg
- God save King Louis!

1654160066435.png
- Tell me Vallet what has happened to Madam de Cuivillers and Madam de Solanges
1654160006896.png
- My lord, I have bad news, the two died on the cross side by side. Those unfaithful savages brutally torture them. And in the end they were left still alive to be devoured by the crows.

1654160066435.png
- Crucified? Oh I would have liked to see it.

1654159920762.png
- You have to declare war on the emir of Tunisia, sir, we must avenge this atrocity.

- There is no need to rush, Vallet, the war is going well and I am interested in continuing to weaken Spain in the Mediterranean.

- But, you loved those two women very much, and Jean confessed on the cross that Sofie was innocent of the attempted murder. In fact, before he died he shouted God save King Louis

- Ah yes? Well, nothing can be done now, besides, my heart has found a new consolation in Madame de Villiers. Isn´t it madam?
Versailles-une-serie-royale.jpg
- Yes my Lord

- You have already given me the report, bye Vallet.

- Yes sire

thumb_copy-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq9_IvBM55fuViwv6nGRGwQvgoZlPvZ1KAm4jR5P1E5Sk.jpg

- Have you heard? Crucified, probably fully naked in front of the crowd, thinking about it has made me very horny, why don't we go to my rooms now?
fotos-serie-versalles.jpg
- What you order my king.

The king retired with his lover to his rooms and both made love, however, Madam de Villiers wanted to make a toast before.
1654159591387.png
- Gentlemen, God save King Louis
1654159614016.png
- Long live King Louis.
1654159731041.png
- You love me forever?

- Yes my king.

- I hope so, If you betray me, I will send you to the king of Tunis to crucify you,
1654159773001.png

- Yes my Lord, fuck me I am also very horny.....

The End

View attachment 1181859
- Tell me Vallet what has happened to Madam de Cuivillers and Madam de Solanges
View attachment 1181858
- My lord, I have bad news, the two died on the cross side by side. Those unfaithful savages brutally torture them. And in the end they were left still alive to be devoured by the crows.

View attachment 1181859
- Crucified? Oh I would have liked to see it.

View attachment 1181856
- You have to declare war on the emir of Tunisia, sir, we must avenge this atrocity.

- There is no need to rush, Vallet, the war is going well and I am interested in continuing to weaken Spain in the Mediterranean.

- But, you loved those two women very much, and Jean confessed on the cross that Sofie was innocent of the attempted murder. In fact, before he died he shouted God save King Louis

- Ah yes? Well, nothing can be done now, besides, my heart has found a new consolation in Madame de Villiers. Isn´t it madam?
View attachment 1181848
- Yes my Lord

- You have already given me the report, bye Vallet.

- Yes sire

View attachment 1181849

- Have you heard? Crucified, probably fully naked in front of the crowd, thinking about it has made me very horny, why don't we go to my rooms now?
View attachment 1181850
- What you order my king.

The king retired with his lover to his rooms and both made love, however, Madam de Villiers wanted to make a toast before.
View attachment 1181851
- Gentlemen, God save King Louis
View attachment 1181852
- Long live King Louis.
View attachment 1181854
- You love me forever?

- Yes my king.

- I hope so, If you betray me, I will send you to the king of Tunis to crucify you,
View attachment 1181855

- Yes my Lord, fuck me I am also very horny.....

The End
Great story sifax, full of adventure, torture, crucifixion, slavery and sex (not necessarily in that order), with well chosen images to illustrate it. Thank you so much, it was a wild ride! :clapclap:

It is not easy to flog and crucify more than fifty women even if they do not resist at all
View attachment 1171870View attachment 1171880
However, the executioners, slaves and mercenaries of the emir did a good job and when the sun was already high around noon, they had managed to get half of the condemned women to receive their ration of lashes and hang from their crosses.

View attachment 1171871View attachment 1171874View attachment 1171882

The most difficult thing was to nail the wrists and feet of the slaves without hardly causing them to bleed. That would ensure that they remained alive on the crosses as long as possible and therefore suffered much more.

View attachment 1171873
In their young lives, those selfless nuns knew the passion of Christ almost by heart, but only in theory. None of them would have imagined what it meant to die on the cross, a slow and anguished ordeal: the pain in every corner of their body, the difficulties in breathing, the thirst, the tremendous heat, the skin on their backs and buttocks, and what they had only been on the cross an hour or two.
View attachment 1171875
Soon some began to "dance" on the crosses to the delight of the men.

View attachment 1171879
Meanwhile, more and more nuns climbed the hill with the crosses on their backs. over the shoulders.
The screams and cries of their crucified companions mingled with the hammer blows and the screams of those who were being nailed or flogged froze their blood in their veins, because they knew that they too were going to go through that horror.
View attachment 1171876
However, they all continued walking towards their martyrdom, because that was the antechamber of heaven.
View attachment 1171877
- Keep on, don´t cry sister, remember that our Lord even in ordeal told the good thief: "Today you will be with me in paradise"

Excellent second picture of the two being whipped on the post. Can almost hear the whips cracking across their flesh

View attachment 1171329
Scourging the nuns before nailing them to the crosses was totally superfluous because they behaved like little lambs and did not resist anything that the cruel executioners did to them.

However, the emir insisted that all of them be flogged from behind. Again, the emir's argument was cruel sarcasm.

- The nuns know very well the Passion of Christ as narrated in the Gospels, if we did not flagellate them, they would criticize us.

View attachment 1171330
Thus, all of the girls received between 40 and 60 lashes by the executioners, and they not only marked their backs, buttocks and thighs, but also deflected the lashes to their tits, torso and hips.
View attachment 1171334
They also used whips impregnated with salt water so that the lashes were more painful, the wounds more open and itchy as if they were licking the skin with the flame of a torch.
View attachment 1171335View attachment 1171337
The result is that even the bravest nuns who wanted to endure their martyrdom with dignity, began to scream and howl like crazy when they received the first five or six lashes.
View attachment 1171340
The others who watched the cruel flogging sweating and trembling with fear did not say anything or protest but internally some of them began to regret not converting to Islam.

- Come on, your partner is about to pass out, now it's your turn ..say goodbye to your skin
View attachment 1171338
- No, no, please.

- SSSHHHAAAACCCKKK

- ONE
View attachment 1171333

- IAAAAAYYYY, MY GOD.

The first two pictures depict an excellent whipping. She still has her lower bottom and thighs to feel the lashes from this point

When the executioners finished flogging Genevieve, it was Sofie's turn.

Samson wanted to infuriate the mob.
View attachment 1153879
- People of Paris, before your eyes you have the traitor who schemed to kill our beloved king. What torture does he deserve? Choose what you like the most.
View attachment 1153878
- The hot irons.

- Torture her tits with tongs

- Better the lashes, give her a thousand lashes.

- Whore, traitor.
View attachment 1153880
Sofie appeared naked and defenseless before those thousands of people who shouted asking for those horrendous tortures for her. The young woman covered her breasts because she was ashamed to show her hard nipples bristling with excitement.
View attachment 1153875
- Silence, silence, honest citizens, in the next few hours you will see how all those tortures are applied to this vermin, but we will start little by little with a hundred lashes.

- Bravo, long live Samson, bravo.

While Sofie was tied to the cross of St. Andrew showing her back to the executioner, King Louis XIV followed the execution from a window. The king undressed to better enjoy making love to Jean de Solanges.
View attachment 1153888
- Come on Jean, while my ex-lover is being flogged I want you to suck me off and not stop until I cum on your face.

View attachment 1153887
- Yes, my king, do you enjoy my king?

- Yes, go on bitch and don't stop.

View attachment 1153884

- SSSHHHHAAACKK, AAAAYYYYY

- ONE

- TWO

- THREE

- FOUR

- FIVE
View attachment 1153877
- Do you like the caresses of leather in your ass Sofie de Cuivillers?, ha, ha.

- Suffer, slut, suffer.

- Harder, executioner try to skin her.

View attachment 1153883

- SSSHHHHAAACKK, AAAAYYYYY, STOP, STOP

- TWELVE

- SSSHHHHAAACKK, AAAAYYYYY, STOP, I CAN´T STAND ANY MORE.

-You don't know how to count, bitch? You still have 88 more lashes left.

View attachment 1153884

After thirty lashes, King Louis couldn't take it anymore and ejaculated in Jean's mouth.

- Oh Jean, it has been very exciting, you are a wonderful lover.
View attachment 1153889
- Wait my king, this is nothing, you'll get hard again when the executioners torture her tits with hot tongs.
r

A good whipping and with only 30 lashes her back and arse will be burning. Still she should take the remaining 70 later

Back
Top Bottom