Consummatum est

Go to CruxDreams.com
Stunning work! From the posting to the post work! Glad to have you here.

I agree with Em on all counts. But as I’m a somewhat tiresome nudity absolutist, I urge you to lose the loincloths, at least occasionally. ;)

Attachments

• CCFB0A89-5AF5-4188-B8BC-9165E0EE448D.jpeg
    CCFB0A89-5AF5-4188-B8BC-9165E0EE448D.jpeg
    243.3 KB · Views: 411
That photo is by Markus63.
Am I missing something?
The one SkinnyCrux posted.
Same person, perhaps? Just confused is all.
Sorry for the confusion. The Yoban&Yupar render was meant to be an example of a woman crucified in the traditional manner of Christ, but butt naked.

I should have made that clear. Mea maxima culpa.

Sorry for the confusion. The Yoban&Yupar render was meant to be an example of a woman crucified in the manner of Christ, but butt naked.

I should have made that clear. Mea maxima culpa.
Not at all, Apostate, the question is about

xxx.jpg

this image. We don't have a Marcus63, so I'm thinking, like IgnikaMarcus, that @SkinnyCrux trades as Marcus63 elsewhere.

The incredible @bobinder, who has a brain the size of Jupiter, has solved the problem:

Excellent.:)

Last edited:
The incredible @bobinder, who has a brain the size of Jupiter, has solved the problem:

Excellent. Welcome back @SkinnyCrux / Marcus63 :)
Given Skinny's posts at the end of that thread, safe to say they are not Markus63.
Probably just managed to contact him.

Given Skinny's posts at the end of that thread, safe to say they are not Markus63.
Probably just managed to contact him.
Indeed. I've now read through it too.

It's a shame how often I've already seen my own pictures posted by others without my permission. And nobody cares!!! But if I post MY OWN PICS, I get (indirectly) suspected that they are not mine. Think that this really was my last post here... And if you don't know who I am, why don't you just ask me?

Last edited:
Ok, now this is even more confusing.
Are you the same person who went by Markus63 or not?
Because your posts in the other thread imply you're not him.

So are you?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom