Corel Photo-paint 2018 help

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
I have a two-fold problem with Corel Photo-Paint 2018. I had an accident (really!) early this year. During my recovery my wife moved my computer and now the command bars are all over the screen. I tried holding the 'f8' key down when booting it up (that worked on my earlier version but not this one).
Any ideas?

I've stopped Corel : my last version 2018 is out due to their will that I buy the new version ! They did the same with my precedent version , but I'm tired to pay so much for only 2 years of using ! I'm not their "vache à lait" ! (milch cow ? ) :mad:
I use now of this old Paint net that I had here, gratis, following the advices of our dear Admi ... :clapping:

Video with both possibilities
Although your example is in German (I think) the controls and related (looking) commands is what I am looking for. Currently my control panel is in big boxes that looks like a children's version. Do you (or anyone out there) know how to convert my 'control panel' to look like your sample? I can (I think) take it from there!!!

Although your example is in German (I think) the controls and related (looking) commands is what I am looking for. Currently my control panel is in big boxes that looks like a children's version. Do you (or anyone out there) know how to convert my 'control panel' to look like your sample? I can (I think) take it from there!!!
Right click in the toolbar, choose "customize", then "options" and then the dimensions, maybe "small".

Attachments

• icondimensions.avi
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom