Corporal History - Virgin to the Lash

Go to CruxDreams.com
Left in Kabul pt 5

I saw the whipping cane’s decent…. I heard the crack at impact…it was several moments delay until the pain overwhelmed me. I tried to yank my feet back, away from the searing pain but my tight bondage would allow none of that. The fire I felt in my souls shot up my legs, my abdomen tightened, my bound hands clenched as I fought the invasion of pain. I squealed like a stuck pig. My body began to shake as I gasped for air. He asked me a question, I don’t know what….my mind wasn’t working…the pain overtook my senses …I didn’t answer , he took that as a refusal to answer.

The second stroke struck home, overlapping flesh that was still recovering from the first stroke. My nervous system went into overload. My whole body was combusting. My brain imploded….pain was my whole world…I fought against it. My body bucked and rocked, my screams echoed off the concrete walls. He waited, letting the pain eat me up before he asked me the question again, “ Linda McGuire , are you an American spy? We’re you sent here to foster dissent and sedition with the women of Afghanistan? Even thru the haze of pain I could only state the truth… “ I told you we are not spies …Please believe me.”

Three more brutal strikes of the cane came in quick succession. My body bounced off the floor with each slash, crashing back down as the arm of my interrogator swept forward. Again the question…again the same answer. I remember screaming and begging for mercy, I thought I was going to die but the blows kept raining down on my bound feet. Sometime during that onslaught blackness overtook me and I finally passed out.
5BCB3B7E-05D0-47A9-ABE0-59F2CE90434F.jpeg
When I finally regained consciousness, I found myself tied once again to the chair. My feet hurt terribly. I wanted so much to rub them but my tied arms made that impossible. Once the cobwebs cleared from my head , noticed the two naked bodies lying side by side on the floor in front of me . The bodies belonged to my roommates and coworkers Rachel Collins and Ashley Betts, they lay on their backs, their feet tied up in the air side by side. I watched horrified as the guard that had whipped Mina applied a number of cane strokes to the feet of my coworkers, my lovers. They cried out in miserable pain.....I could tell by the state of their soles, very red and swollen, that the beating had gone on for a while. Both girls begged between screams Rachel cried out “Please stop. We already confessed that we were spying.” Ashley begged
“Please, no more, I’ll do anything. Admit to anything. Please have mercy.” But the cane continued to strike the tender soles of the young women at a rapid fire pace. The bodies of the unfortunate women bucked and wriggled in pain right in front of me. They needed my help but what could I do. I felt so helpless.
“ Please stop beating them. They’ve told you what you want to hear. For gods sake stop.”I cried out. 08D18535-B734-458E-8221-6C7CA69AA351.jpeg

Suddenly a hand roughly grasped my hair and tilted my head backwards. Major Nazari was staring into my eyes. “ Yes, they have confessed Lynda McGuire, but you have not. They will continue to be beaten until I have all of your confessions. I heard poor Ashley scream as the cane impacted her tender flesh. Before I could reply it was Rachel’s turn to cry out. I just couldn't let them suffer any more.....even though we were innocent.....I confessed. We were made to sign a written confession and were spirited back to a single large cell. I longed to hold my roommates in my arms, to comfort them, love them for maybe the last time. But Nazari had us laying on the floor hogtied contemplating our fate. Our trial had already been scheduled for the next morning.38830A77-54BE-4FA0-8683-82072F6D0D5D.jpeg

We spent a fitful night in our hogtied state.....sleep eluded is as our muscles cramped and our bodies ached. We were so scared, we were never spies , maybe we had influenced Mina and some other young women but we didn’t purposely try to change the status of women in this male dominated society. Yet we had confessed to spying for the United States. Coerced or not, they had signed confessions from three young Americans and our fear was that they were going to use us as an example.

Rachel said “ I can't take being hurt anymore, I may never be able to walk again. They won’t beat us again, will they?” Ashley answered sarcastically, “ They can do whatever they want to us .. they are terrorists. They will probably give us some elaborate sham of a trial. We confessed to spying. That’s probably a capital offense. If we are “lucky” we go before a firing squad, if not so lucky maybe we get hung or beheaded. Make it something quick.” I wasn't so sure about that. “ Or worse, we could get a life sentence in some rathole prison in this country. I’ve seen the way Nazari and the guards look at us. I think they would enjoy having three young and pretty American women to rape and abuse anytime they want. That would be a life sentence of hell.” We all began to cry...not the first tears of the night.

The guards didn’t have to awaken us. No one slept. We were untied and they 1278A337-8C8F-4DB5-88AC-0CAFCE73C59C.jpeg collared us, connected by chains and still naked, we were led out of the jail thru a number of narrow streets before we came to the place of our trial. A murmur went thru the crowded courtroom as the naked “American spies” were led in. I was surprised by the size of the room and not so surprised that the only females in the room were myself and my two coworkers. In a country where females were held in such low regard, it didn’t surprise me at all but still, a chill ran down my spine.

There was a long table at the front of the room. In front of that table were two cages. Like large wire dog kennels, one larger than the other. We were released from the chains that connected us and I was forced into the smaller cage and the door chained shut. Ashley and Rachel shared the larger cage. The cages were barely large enough to move around in but mostly we tried to turn away from the men in the crowd, covering our bodies as best we could. Unfortunately we couldn’t close our ears to the lewd comments of the men or fail to see the pointing and the obscene gestures of the men.
71E45E96-A6A0-4EF6-BFA9-84F3284E7633.jpegF7CB0E0E-4E64-44E2-8884-65CB30E31714.jpeg
Major Nazari walked into the courtroom carrying a satchel which was probably filled with evidence against us, at very least our written confessions. Soon after 7 bearded and robed older Arab men, probably the elders, filed into the room, taking their places behind the table. Nazari bowed to the bearded men and ritualistically everyone else in the room also bowed.the first bearded man raised his hands in the air and recited some kind of prayer in Arabic. All the men in the courtroom recited some kind of answer. Nazari gave a brief introduction of the case in Arabic to the elders and the crowd. I could understand very little but to a man, everyone in the room nodded their head. He walked over to where we were caged, leaned over and told us to not speak unless we were asked a question. He said that it would be considered rude and would result in punishment. We got the point.The trial continued....Nazari displayed our signed confessions.....He called a witness. It was Mina. She testified that she was coerced by the three of us to adopt western ways, drink alcohol, and carouse until the early hours of the mornings. I knew it was she who was coerced, not by the three of us but by Nazari and his thugs. The last bit of evidence was a shock to us. They somehow had gotten a camera into our apartment....they disregarded our right to privacy, they filmed our intimacy, they watched our love making.

I couldn’t hold back. I railed at Major Nazari, at the judges, said they infringed on our rights. I told them that as Americans we were entitled to an a attorney ... we are entitled to a jury of our peers not a group of f**king crazy old men. Rachel and Ashley joined in to back me. It was loo late, I had gone too far. I could see the horror in faces the crowd.
I could see the anger in eyes of the elders. I saw the smile spread across Major Nazaris face when after a short discussion it was decided that the trial would recess for a short period. Enough time for the three miscreants to receive punishment for their outburst. The crowd was asked to remain and witness the whippings.......30 strokes for Ashley and Rachel and as for me, the ringleader, 50 strokes. Punishment to commence immediately in this very chamber. We were forcibly removed from our cages and we were each suspended , our hands tied above our heads...facing the table of elders. Close enough that they could reach out and touch us. Close enough to see our fear....close enough to feel our pain.
1A54B3A8-ABE6-4E67-8164-18345E99C65F.jpeg5E7C2618-EB5D-48DE-892A-80141F0B2677.jpeg51B3CCFF-E714-47BD-BA15-6E80C4291EF8.jpeg
( to be continued)

Attachments

• CC014089-D616-40E3-AE97-FBB0293F3B5F.jpeg
    CC014089-D616-40E3-AE97-FBB0293F3B5F.jpeg
    224.9 KB · Views: 293
The guards didn’t have to awaken us. No one slept. We were untied and they View attachment 1061322 collared us, connected by chains and still naked, we were led out of the jail thru a number of narrow streets before we came to the place of our trial. A murmur went thru the crowded courtroom as the naked “American spies” were led in. I was surprised by the size of the room and not so surprised that the only females in the room were myself and my two coworkers. In a country where females were held in such low regard, it didn’t surprise me at all but still, a chill ran down my spine.
The proper picture...
jjb61.jpg

Not a single person in the courtroom left during the called recess, in fact I could hear the jostling for position behind us. Everyone trying to move to a favorable position to best witness our punishment. Some men even moved to the front of the room, not interested in seeing the lash tear into the tender skin of our backs or bottoms. No, what they wanted to see was the pain etched on our faces, they wanted to see us suffer up close. They wanted to look into our eyes as the pain overwhelmed us. They were the real sadists.
0EFDDBF7-8CE2-4BD3-A605-C0847E343686.jpeg87110EF5-383D-4EC7-ABB7-5F644B813CAE.jpeg 9222B3F7-770F-468A-BAE8-AA58008FE311.jpeg
I thought that maybe they would gag us but that didn’t happen. Back into the room came Major Nazari with two of his sergeants, each holding a short leather braided whip with a short handle and a tapering braided lash about 3/4 of a meter long. The two seargents each took their places slightly behind and to the left of Ashley and Rachel, while Nazari who was left handed took a similar position to my right. The head elder said something to Nazari in Arabic. The Major turned to us and said, “ The elders believe it more demeaning if you each count the number of strokes out loud. If you should miscount, we will repeat that stroke. It will benefit you to pay close head to the number of strokes.”

The lead elder nodded...Nazari struck me first....I sucked air into my lungs as his whip slashed across my shoulders. I yelped “1” as the assaulted skin was on fire. I relaxed thinking Ashley who was next to me would receive the next stroke but I was wrong. The second stroke caught me completely by surprise as it blazes across my shoulder blades. It was such a surprise I forgot to count. I was more prepared for the third stroke in the lower shoulder blade area. I closed my eyes , my face grimacing in pain. I said “3”. Nazari laughed “ that was number two only, you forgot to count the previous stroke. As I said, I think it will benefit you to pay attention. “ How could I pay attention when my back was already ablaze with pain and I still had 48 strokes to go. I counted correctly after that but by the 8th stroke I was screaming, the pain consuming me. It must have been horrific for Rachel and Ashley to hear my screams knowing they were next. Nazari was waiting longer between strokes....letting me recover...letting me feel the full effects of the pain.

I could see the see the elders staring at me, so close to me, I felt eyes on my breasts, my pubis. I could see several had hands under the table , fondling their manhoods...excited by our suffering, longing for our naked bodies. Why do men get so sexually stimulated watching women suffer?
Is it their need to dominate, their need to hurt to show their superiority? In this land, to keep the female inferior and dependent on the male. I was screaming by the eighth stroke and by the 20th stroke I was screaming so loudly the volume seemed to fill the courtroom. I couldn’t control the movements of my body as it responded to the burning pain of each lash. The whole courtroom was mesmerized by my vocal dance at the end of the rope.

45485AE1-E9D5-4090-BA8A-350BAF3EE8E5.gifF981C641-F2D7-4913-9A44-B39322F3691F.gifF80EF675-59CA-4937-8320-95D4AB80720D.gif
Rachel and Ashley were probably cringing in fear knowing that their turn was soon to come. There was a respite when I got to 20 strokes. I prayed that they were done with me but it was not the case. They started whipping us , one lash each.... first Ashley, then Rachel then me. We all had to count, they were starting from “1” ....I was starting from “21”. We all earned a few extra stroke as we miscounted. The pain messing with our minds. The courtroom crowd became raucous , cheering for the men with the whips, encouraging them to whip us harder. Those in front of us laughed, told jokes, gestured at us, pointed. Some were rubbing themselves thru their robes. I closed my eyes but the onslaught of pain kept coming.By the time the whippers had delivered 20 strokes our screams were echoing thru the courtroom....drowning out the din of the crowd. The crowd of men were mesmerized by the sounds we emitted and the contortions of our bodies in response to the lash. After the last stroke fell we hung , heads bowed, sobbing, a sheen of perspiration covering our naked bodies. We screamed again when our backs were sprayed with some type of astringent. The trial was to continue....we were released from our bonds and returned to our cages. ( to be continued)

The trial reconvened and the video they had secretly recorded from our apartment was shown. It was obviously edited with only the parts they needed to convict us left on the tape. I’m sure they had close to 2 years of tape…..they had been taping us since the state department sent us here.

It actually started with Ashley and I . We had become intimate in college but hadn’t seen each other in a few years as we had been sent to different parts of the world. I was sent to the Canadian embassy and Ashley to Columbia. Ashley had a few relationships with some of the local guys but nothing came of them. I had a few flings with a couple of Canadian guys in Ottawa but basically I just confirmed to myself that I preferred women. When I heard that 4 clerical openings were coming up in Kabul, Afghanistan, I FaceTimed Ashley and we
agreed to apply for the positions. Rachel was from Waco, Texas. It was her first assignment. Ashley and I took up where we had left off. She was very attractive and an attentive lover. Rachel found out that most of the men at the embassy were married or just ass-holes. Soon she gravitated to Ashley and I … we had some awesome threesomes.
3DB0CCA0-BE97-47AB-83FF-8D3C6BC9BFD5.jpeg
Unfortunately we were being videotaped every second we were in our apartment. The damn edited tape looked like that’s all the three of us did was kiss, tongue, and finger one another. They had hours and hours of video. I never felt so naked and ashamed of my sexuality. I think it was because of the male dominated society…. the looks from the elders….the leering smiles of the men in the crowd…. The lewd comments. Major Naziri replayed parts of the tapes over and over again, slow motion close-ups of us tonguing each other….increasing the volume so that they could hear us orgasm over and over again.

In other words we were screwed. There was no way that they were going to find us innocent. We could tell the crowd was getting agitated, shouting at us, shaking their fists . Nazari again flashed our confessions in front of them. Asking them if they wanted their women to act like these American Lesbian Whores. The crowd got louder and more animated. They spit at us thru the bars of our cages.C3751270-6489-4FE2-BD76-8AC931C30425.jpegFCF8EB37-8CA1-4766-9674-DD6FD671F7D6.jpeg5EE5A8B1-8A1F-4F09-87F0-FB786AAB9018.jpeg I could see Ashley and Rachel cowering in the corners of their cage , covering themselves with their arms, heads bent down, just like me. We were afraid of what they would do to us. We were in full survival mode and we were at the mercy of these horrible men.

The elders conferred for a few minutes. They said something in Arabic to the crowd. The crowd once again became animated shaking their fists and shouting. The elders conferred once again…. All nodding in ascent . They said something to Major Nazari who also nodded. We were quickly removed from the cages… hands tied behind our backs, wrists to opposite elbows. We were forced to stand side by side directly in front of the table where the elders sat . Again I felt so naked…right in front of the elders… our breasts jutting out because of the way we were tied… only a few inch’s from the table, close enough for the old men to reach out and touch us. Nazari told us he would interpret to us what the Elders had decided. The head elder rose to his feet and began to speak…… ( to be continued)

Last edited:
The trial reconvened and the video they had secretly recorded from our apartment was shown. It was obviously edited with only the parts they needed to convict us left on the tape. I’m sure they had close to 2 years of tape…..they had been taping us since the state department sent us here.

It actually started with Ashley and I . We had become intimate in college but hadn’t seen each other in a few years as we had been sent to different parts of the world. I was sent to the Canadian embassy and Ashley to Columbia. Ashley had a few relationships with some of the local guys but nothing came of them. I had a few flings with a couple of Canadian guys in Ottawa but basically I just confirmed to myself that I preferred women. When I heard that 4 clerical openings were coming up in Kabul, Afghanistan, I FaceTimed Ashley and we
agreed to apply for the positions. Rachel was from Waco, Texas. It was her first assignment. Ashley and I took up where we had left off. She was very attractive and an attentive lover. Rachel found out that most of the men at the embassy were married or just ass-holes. Soon she gravitated to Ashley and I … we had some awesome threesomes.
View attachment 1069682
Unfortunately we were being videotaped every second we were in our apartment. The damn edited tape looked like that’s all the three of us did was kiss, tongue, and finger one another. They had hours and hours of video. I never felt so naked and ashamed of my sexuality. I think it was because of the male dominated society…. the looks from the elders….the leering smiles of the men in the crowd…. The lewd comments. Major Naziri replayed parts of the tapes over and over again, slow motion close-ups of us tonguing each other….increasing the volume so that they could hear us orgasm over and over again.

In other words we were screwed. There was no way that they were going to find us innocent. We could tell the crowd was getting agitated, shouting at us, shaking their fists . Nazari again flashed our confessions in front of them. Asking them if they wanted their women to act like these American Lesbian Whores. The crowd got louder and more animated. They spit at us thru the bars of our cages.View attachment 1069681View attachment 1069680View attachment 1069679 I could see Ashley and Rachel cowering in the corners of their cage , covering themselves with their arms, heads bent down, just like me. We were afraid of what they would do to us. We were in full survival mode and we were at the mercy of these horrible men.

The elders conferred for a few minutes. They said something in Arabic to the crowd. The crowd once again became animated shaking their fists and shouting. The elders conferred once again…. All nodding in ascent . They said something to Major Nazari who also nodded. We were quickly removed from the cages… hands tied behind our backs, wrists to opposite elbows. We were forced to stand side by side directly in front of the table where the elders sat . Again I felt so naked…right in front of the elders… our breasts jutting out because of the way we were tied… only a few inch’s from the table, close enough for the old men to reach out and touch us. Nazari told us he would interpret to us what the Elders had decided. The head elder rose to his feet and began to speak…… ( to be continued)
Great stories can't wait for next chapter.

Left in Kabul Part 8

The three of us stood trembling, our naked bodies just inches from the table of elders. I wanted to take Ashley and Rachel into my arms but in our tied state it was impossible. I wanted to tell them everything would be OK but would it. I wanted to be brave, tell them to be brave…I just couldn’t. We had no control anymore. We were at the mercy of the Afghani, I had hope but looking into the eyes of the crowd, the elders …..I could see only disdain and hate. No mercy, this was a land of no mercy.

That’s all we had done was try to help these people. Try to encourage the people to seek the most basic of human rights….food, shelter, clothing, healthcare. Try to teach them trades, educate them. Make them self-sufficient. Just give women a chance to be a productive member of society with options other than being imprisoned in their homes ….cooking, cleaning, making babies….subservient with no other options. Not just sperm receptacles for their husbands.What about a chance to work outside of the home…not having to starve in the streets if their husband dies or abandons them.

Are we being persecuted because we were abandoned by our country ? Because we tried to bring the girls and women of this backward country into the 21st century? Or is it just the simple fact that we are women? Do they see us as a threat? Probably all of the above.

I close my eyes and say a silent prayer when the Head Elder rises. I am hoping against all hope that they deport us. Maybe force us to make a statement denouncing our actions, denouncing our country….I would do it , just to get out of this place.
But I have this feeling of impending doom as he begins to speak. We cannot understand his words but we can tell it is not good… he points to us….he rales at the crowd of men…they shake their fists and shout at us. His speech is long, it sounds passionate. At the end , the crowd cheers loudly , jumping up and down.

Major Naziri smiles at us, translating what the Elder said “The three of you have been found guilty of all charges. You have committed your crimes against all of Afghanistan…..all of the men, women, and children of the 14 tribes of our great country …the
Pashtun, Tajik, Hazara, Uzbek, Turkman, Baluch, Pachaie, Nuristani, Aymaq, Arab,
Qirghiz, Qizilbash, Gujur, Brahwui.

The Elders wish to make an example of the three of you. Show our people how we treat those who break our laws both legal and moral. Since many of our tribes are nomadic…..we will travel to them. On the fifteenth of each month you will be punished, the method chosen by that tribes elders ….you will be allowed 30 days to recover. Then we move on to the next tribe. The only stipulations being that you be punished unclothed and that the punishment chosen cause no permanent crippling damage. Additionally at the end of your 14 month ordeal……you are each sentenced to 30 years confinement in the Kabul State Institute for Rehabilitation of Women.”

I cried out “No, No, No.” Ashley fainted, luckily a guard was able to grab her before her head hit the stone floor. I looked on in horror…not believing what I just heard. Rachel was sobbing, her head bowed, her shoulders heaving.

Nazari continued “Since tomorrow is October 15th The elders of the Pashtun , who have overseen this trial have chosen your first punishment. When the sun is highest in the sky, you will be taken to Ghazi Stadium where you will each be pilloried and each hour, on the hour, you each will receive 5 cane strokes on your bare bottoms . When the sun has set your canings will cease but you will remain pilloried until morning.”

This can’t be happening ….this is barbaric…,,.we committed no crime. We were only trying to help. God help us…he may be the only one who can.
( to be continued )

Sorry I had some pics with this that didn’t post. Here is updated version:

Left in Kabul Part 8

The three of us stood trembling, our naked bodies just inches from the table of elders. I wanted to take Ashley and Rachel into my arms but in our tied state it was impossible. I wanted to tell them everything would be OK but would it. I wanted to be brave, tell them to be brave…I just couldn’t. We had no control anymore. We were at the mercy of the Afghani, I had hope but looking into the eyes of the crowd, the elders …..I could see only disdain and hate. No mercy, this was a land of no mercy.
CD4B1FC4-5368-45C9-8AFF-7CFB5D5191FD.jpeg
That’s all we had done was try to help these people. Try to encourage the people to seek the most basic of human rights….food, shelter, clothing, healthcare. Try to teach them trades, educate them. Make them self-sufficient. Just give women a chance to be a productive member of society with options other than being imprisoned in their homes ….cooking, cleaning, making babies….subservient with no other options. Not just sperm receptacles for their husbands.What about a chance to work outside of the home…not having to starve in the streets if their husband dies or abandons them.

Are we being persecuted because we were abandoned by our country ? Because we tried to bring the girls and women of this backward country into the 21st century? Or is it just the simple fact that we are women? Do they see us as a threat? Probably all of the above.

I close my eyes and say a silent prayer when the Head Elder rises. I am hoping against all hope that they deport us. Maybe force us to make a statement denouncing our actions, denouncing our country….I would do it , just to get out of this place.
But I have this feeling of impending doom as he begins to speak. We cannot understand his words but we can tell it is not good… he points to us….he rales at the crowd of men…they shake their fists and shout at us. His speech is long, it sounds passionate. At the end , the crowd cheers loudly , jumping up and down.
32505334-AAA2-4B49-9E4A-6A8524EF7ECF.jpeg 73225067-1FB1-41B2-8FB1-300F1AC3C6D9.jpeg 2A3EE91F-7065-4A87-B875-9EB5C3C4AF24.jpeg
Major Naziri smiles at us, translating what the Elder said “The three of you have been found guilty of all charges. You have committed your crimes against all of Afghanistan…..all of the men, women, and children of the 14 tribes of our great country …the
Pashtun, Tajik, Hazara, Uzbek, Turkman, Baluch, Pachaie, Nuristani, Aymaq, Arab,
Qirghiz, Qizilbash, Gujur, Brahwui.

The Elders wish to make an example of the three of you. Show our people how we treat those who break our laws both legal and moral. Since many of our tribes are nomadic…..we will travel to them. On the fifteenth of each month you will be punished, the method chosen by that tribes elders ….you will be allowed 30 days to recover. Then we move on to the next tribe. The only stipulations being that you be punished unclothed and that the punishment chosen cause no permanent crippling damage. Additionally at the end of your 14 month ordeal……you are each sentenced to 30 years confinement in the Kabul State Institute for Rehabilitation of Women.”

I cried out “No, No, No.” Ashley fainted, luckily a guard was able to grab her before her head hit the stone floor. I looked on in horror…not believing what I just heard. Rachel was sobbing, her head bowed, her shoulders heaving.
6D79900C-6198-407F-91A2-D41A3A514955.jpeg 977EF3F1-805C-4735-A3A9-46E55BF06678.jpeg 28A07259-6912-4C42-80B6-21A1C12A8F12.jpeg
Nazari continued “Since tomorrow is October 15th The elders of the Pashtun , who have overseen this trial have chosen your first punishment. When the sun is highest in the sky, you will be taken to Ghazi Stadium where you will each be pilloried and each hour, on the hour, you each will receive 5 cane strokes on your bare bottoms . When the sun has set your canings will cease but you will remain pilloried until morning.”

This can’t be happening ….this is barbaric…,,.we committed no crime. We were only trying to help. God help us…he may be the only one who can.
( to be continued )

Attachments

• E64F9D97-3D76-4E0D-B9CF-968F15CCB4D3.jpeg
    E64F9D97-3D76-4E0D-B9CF-968F15CCB4D3.jpeg
    97.4 KB · Views: 163
  • 787F4C25-CA23-4F9A-BD90-172BE18DAF31.jpeg
    787F4C25-CA23-4F9A-BD90-172BE18DAF31.jpeg
    16.5 KB · Views: 147
  • 699C223B-AC63-419D-B89B-533D51F5444F.jpeg
    699C223B-AC63-419D-B89B-533D51F5444F.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 164
We were ushered from the courtroom by Naziri and his men. We were brought to the Army Garrison on the outskirts of Kabul a stark and well fortified garrison that we were told would be our home for the next 14 months. It was hard to believe that 14 monthly punishments, more like tortures, awaited us. How could we possibly survive that? They are trying to break us….breakdown our bodies with tortures we do not yet know….breakdown our minds, our resolve. They put us in separate cells, adjacent so that we can see each other but not touch. They chain us naked….like animals .
9CB6ED72-CAF4-4AF5-A1CB-DB5FDAF43EFC.jpeg39CC0658-1BAE-4AFC-96B3-9F759D0067A6.jpeg53909C59-8FDF-4C95-B76B-4DE3BA10AAA2.jpeg
Each cell has a cot with a course blanket and a thin pillow. There is only one other object in the cell, a pail in the corner for us to relieve ourselves. After bemoaning our plight for several hours, they brought us trays of food. I didn’t like the way the soldiers looked at us. There was no real way to hide our naked bodies. They took their time looking at us from top to bottom, or maybe tits to bottoms. They slid the trays into our cells and finally left the room.The food was hot and it smelled really good since we hadn’t eaten since breakfast. It looked like they planned on feeding us well but I didn’t have an appetite and neither did Ashley or Rachel.

We were trying to console each other when lights out came. It was pitch dark in the cells. We decided it would be best to try to get some rest before tomorrow’s ordeal. Ashley, Rachel and I vowed that we would survive this. We would survive this together…all for one….one for all. But sleep was fitful. That’s all I could think about was 14 months of torture. Could I survive that, would I survive that. My god, then 30 years in a women’s prison. That’s more years than I’ve been alive. We would be in our late 50’s by the time we finished our sentences. Old ladies, if we survived.

Sometime during the night I was awakened by the sound of commotion. The sound of a cell door opening. A scream, it was Rachel. “ Let me go. Leave me alone you f**kers . A flashlight flickered in the cell. Ashley and I started yelling. Telling the bastards to leave her alone. Then we could see her, on all fours in her cell....one soldier taking her from behind....another soldier forcing his engorged member into her mouth. “ If you bite” he said, “ I will kill your two friends.” Ashley and I cried out for her to no avail. We could hear the pelvis slapping into her backside as he pumped into her. We could hear her gagging, fighting for air as the other soldier pounded into her throat. First one soldier moaned, then the second as they filled her with their seed.

Thankfully it was over but now were they coming for us? No, we could hear Rachel scream “ No please not there” as another soldier forced his way into her anus. Another soldier stood in front of her and used her mouth. Her screams sounded muffled but we could tell they were real. The flashlight shown on her......still on all fours, being pounded forward and back, her red hair flopping in rhythm to her body. We could see the men squeezing her breasts...their fingernails raking her nipples. They too moaned with climax. They too were replaced by two more soldiers. Over and over again. It seemed to last for hours. It seemed to last forever. Finally I heard her cell door open, I could hear their footsteps leaving. I could hear a voice, it was his voice; Naziri;
“Sleep well ladies. Morning comes all too soon. I am sure that Linda and Ashley feel shortchanged but fret not. After all we have fourteen months to shower you with attention.” We heard him laugh as he walked away. Ashley and I did our best to comfort Rachel. None of us got any sleep that night.

Morning came all too early. They made us shower and tried to feed us but again we could not eat. They made us drink some type of coffee. They braided our long hair into pigtails. 56336250-A9C6-4C66-BD1A-234914D5846B.jpeg043A7214-9C34-49E5-92B8-21E94AA118A0.jpeg60DD19D0-72A5-46B3-A7BC-5CE8FC1F537A.jpeg
We looked like schoolgirls...me with my brunette pigtails, Ashley with her blonde pigtails and Rachel with her auburn pigtails. The only difference between us and schoolgirls was we were naked. Just before noon they tied our hands behind our backs and loaded us into a large cage bolted to the platform of a cart pulled by oxen. The cart slowly made its way thru the streets of Kabul much to our embarrassment the streets were lined with people gesturing and pointing. Enjoying our shame. It seemed like forever before we reached the stadium. As the cart rumbled thru the stadium gates we could hear the crowd roar. And what a crowd it was. The seats were full and field level was also filled with people of all ages. We moved slowly thru the crowd until we reached a platform in the middle of the field. The guards clipped leashes to the collars we wore and led us each out of the cage and up the stairs onto the platform. Much to the enjoyment of the crowd, and our embarrassment, we were led around the perimeter of the platform so all could see our nakedness.

There were television cameras everywhere. They were focused on us. I glanced upward. I could see the big screen at the end of the stadium. I could see me, my hands tied behind me, my breasts jiggling as I walked. I could see my pubic hair. Oh god, I never felt so naked. Everybody in this place could see our nakedness, our vulnerability, our shame. In no time at all we were secured in three pillories in the middle of the platform spaced about 2 meters apart.
EB3C8117-D969-4EA3-8B86-8CE251EADB97.jpegD17B9204-018B-46CE-9C7C-992FE8B4A050.jpeg8E417BA4-E067-411A-9A65-06B7FD65A3BA.jpeg
We were naked, bent at the waist, our bottoms protruding behind us, our wrists and necks imprisoned in the holes of the wooden instrument of torture. One of the elders from the trial read something to the crowd that made them become somber at first then quite agitated.
233164C1-5AA9-4718-91F7-2961E54D76A3.jpeg
Major Naziri and two of his soldiers walked onto the platform each brandishing a cane - about a meter long and about as thick as an index finger. They flexed their canes as they strode behind the three pinioned women with the crowd roaring. I could see the bigscreen showing our faces. I heard the crowd become quiet for a moment. Suddenly my backside exploded in pain. The breath was knocked out of me. I saw my mouth open in a silent scream. I saw Ashley’s face grimace in pain and a few seconds later I saw and heard poor Rachel scream . The onslaught of cane strokes continued amidst our screams until the full allotment of five strokes was delivered to each of our backsides. Everyone in the stadium got a closeup view of our faces and backsides as the cameras caught every aspect of our punishment. Naziri told us they would continue our caning each hour on the hour until nightfall. In the meantime, you will serve as an example of what happens to women who adopt western ways and forget their place in Afghanistan Society.

Slowly whole families started to file in front of us. The man of the family would rail at us , hold his wife and daughters directly in front of us. Making them look at us. I’m sure telling them would end up like us if they didn’t obey and follow the customary ways. This continued for the whole hour -family after family, husband and wife after husband and wife. The next five strokes was much more painful than the first five, assaulting flesh already hurting from the previous strokes. Then the parade of families continued. Some of the men became bolder, spitting on us. Some slapping our faces. Ashley even had her nose bloodied by such a blow. I was embarrassed and beaten down by the time nightfall finally arrived. I was sure my bottom was bruised and bloody. We all had screamed until our voices were hoarse. We all had been humiliated time and again by the Afghani men. The stadium emptied....our bodies were aching from our positioning in the pillories. But we were not left alone. The men came back to sate themselves. All three of us were raped continuously until the sun rose once again. ( to be continued )

Left in Kabul. Part 10

It had seemed like every able man in Kabul had raped us that night. We could not even cry out or try to resist by the time morning came…we were too exhausted. I could feel wetness running down the back of my legs. I wasn’t sure if it was semen, blood, or if I had peed myself. They sprayed us down before they released us from the pillories and carried us back to the cart that had brought us here. We were slowly driven back to the military compound. I couldn’t believe the jeering crowd that lined the streets. All three of us lay unmoving on the floor of the cart, oblivious to the crowd.

Naziri and his men did not assault any of us in the days that followed. It was almost three weeks before they thought we had recovered enough. There were several nights when we were awoken by doors opening and footfalls all around us but no assaults. Maybe they got off knowing we we were shaking in our cells, unable to sleep the rest of the night. Only one week before we were to head north to “entertain”the Tajik tribe the soldiers came again. This time it was for Ashley. It was pretty much the same scenario as with Rachel. This time they put Ashley in a hogtie, connecting
her bound wrists and ankles to rope snaked thru a pulley on the ceiling. They raised her into the air to about waist level and tied off the rope. Both Rachel and I could see her hanging with her head bent forward here long light brown hair hanging downward, glistening in the illuminating beam of a flashlight. We saw a soldier stand before her naked bound body. We saw him grasp her by the hair and lift her head up. We heard her cry out just before he forced his engorged penis into her mouth. We saw a second man behind her, grasping her knees and forcing her legs apart. We saw him take the tip of his swollen member and find her vaginal opening. We both cried out as he thrust forward with what seemed like all the force he could muster. He kept pounding away, driving deep into the poor girl as the force of his thrusts became the impetus for the first mans cock as it drove deep into her throat and back out again. Again it seemed like it would never end as man after man took their turn with her. I closed my eyes and covered my ears knowing that soon it would be my turn to be raped by the soldiers. Again we heard Naziris voice as the soldiers left .” Who will be next, maybe you Linda McGuire. But maybe not tonight.
( to be continued)

Last edited:
Left in Kabul part 11

Finally the time came for us to driven north for our second round of punishment. We had survived the day in the pillory, the painful canings, and endless rapes and humiliation at the hands of the Pashtun tribe in Kabul. Now we were to be punished by the Tajik tribe, the second largest in Afghanistan. Not knowing what was going to happen to us was the worst part. We knew that there was to be some type of physical punishment. That we were kind of prepared for mentally but the remembrance of sexual abuse at the hands of the Pashtun terrified us. Would it happen again. Why did they hate us so much. We weren’t responsible for what the US Government did to the Afghani, we were just three low level who got left behind. If anyone should hate the US Government it would be us. Damn them.... They left us here.
9B9997F4-2884-4E3B-88BA-3AB1D0EF33D4.jpeg 42E13F00-BE74-4C8B-8B5E-36A166259A70.jpeg A9C59C83-C8A1-45B1-8A5A-FCFEA6421D37.jpeg
We had left at night and it was just about daybreak before we arrived in the Panjshir Valley in northern Afghanistan and were ceremoniously handed over to the Persian speaking elders of the Tajiks. I was surprised when they removed our chains. Evidently they were not afraid of us resisting or trying to flee, which made sense because honestly we had no idea where we were, had no friends to aid us, and there was nowhere to go. Major Nazari told us that he would be our interpreter because none of us understood the Tajik dialect. He told us that the elders said that we would be taken inside to freshen up before our day would begin. About an hour later we were led onto the stage of a very large amphitheater filled with white robed Tajiks. A roar went up from the crowd as we moved into their line of sight. We were still wearing our prison issue orange tee shirts and elastic waisted cloth trousers, no underwear and flip-flops on our feet. I almost felt naked. I am sure every man here was watching my breasts and bottom jiggle and wiggle as we mounted the steps to the stage.
E8E739BD-63FF-4308-ADF0-DC28106B8FE3.jpeg 0DF89FA1-1A3D-4DCA-9439-C428766BEC8F.jpeg
They escorted us to to three contraptions near the front of the stage. The contraptions looked like small bistro tables with center posts that extended above the tables. Each table was equipped with numerous straps and ties. Much to the amusement of the crowd we were made to each kneel on a table facing the crowd, our backs against the post and our legs extended behind us with our feet over the edge of the table. In a matter of moments our hand were secured behind our backs to the posts. Our legs were strapped to the tabletop at knee and ankle. I looked out at the men in the crowd. I could see lust in their eyes and after turning to my left to look at Ashley and to my right at Rachel, I knew why. Secured in such a position as we were, you could see breasts straining against the tight but thin tee shirts, our nipples stiffened with fear were very evident.

One of the elders began a speech that sounded passionate although I couldn’t understand a word. He pointed at us and railed away. The volume of his speech kept increasing. I could see some in the audience shaking their fists at us. Soon the crowd came surging forward. The three of us shrieked in unison as hands started grabbing at our clothing, tearing it from our bodies. Within a matter of minutes we were stripped naked, some hands fondled us ,some pinched us, many hands touched and caressed our body parts. The crowd receded, the men twirling bits of clothing around in the air in some sort of celebratory dance. My heart sank, we were naked once a again I front of strangers. We were helpless and about to be punished. Major Nazari sUntered up to us. “ Are you familiar with the bastinado. You are about to become very familiar. The Tajik use a thin cane. Very effective. It may be quite a while before you walk properly again. But don’t worry, my men and I will take good care of you. Just like we have been. Put on a good show for the Tajik.” He left the stage.
120DCC5C-39F6-4F85-99E6-DCA80A23AC66.jpeg D86CE976-3EA8-476A-9171-29EEEBBA00CB.jpeg 19841EF4-10B9-4CA5-AE22-1BCB95A6D77B.jpeg6D2DA6D7-26DE-4E07-8620-0D6563F1C0D3.jpeg
They started with Ashley to my left. The crowd erupted when the first stroke struck home to the sole of her left foot. She yelped and within seconds another stroke slashed across her right sole. She was still gasping when I received the same treatment. I couldn’t believe the pain. It felt like both my feet were on fire and that was only two strokes. Oh my god. We didn’t even know how many strokes we were to receive and there was no endpoint. I heard Rachel cry out and then heard her cry out again. Then it was back to being Ashley’s turn again. They kept alternating the strokes among the three of us. The fire in my soles kept burning hotter and hotter with each stroke. Our cries turned to screams, we tugged at our bound limbs, trying to tear ourselves free. Soon our bodies were shuddering and shaking from the pain. I’m sure the men in the crowd were entertained by our screams, our bouncing breasts, and a close up look at that treasured area between thighs. The punishment went on long enough to cause each of us to lose consciousness. A bucket of cold water revived us and brought us back to our pain filled reality. ( to be continued)

Attachments

• 76D07EE4-8170-4E65-8F5D-D16EF05DFA2A.jpeg
    76D07EE4-8170-4E65-8F5D-D16EF05DFA2A.jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 135
Left in Kabul Part 12 Final Chapter

After our punishment concluded we were given water to drink and left bound as we were on the tabletops. I looked to my companions. Their tears told me they were still suffering as I was. I just couldn’t imagine trying to walk at all on my painful soles. Nezari had been right, I don’t think any of us will be able to walk without assistance for a awhile. Assistance is kind of a reach, any help from them seems like just another chance for the soldiers to fondle and sexually assault us.

The crowd was in a jovial mood, partaking in drink and conversation . Soon the mood changed as their women were brought in. Each man in turn brought his spouse, some had spouses and elder daughters, to stand before us. Each would point to us and rail at us in a language we couldn’t understand. Each woman would at some point during the diatribe drop their head in shame, looking down at their feet. Each man would finish by spitting at one of us, slapping a face or a naked breast, and roughly shoving his women away., some falling and getting kicked until they could get back on their feet.How embarrassed I was. I almost felt guilty for being a spoiled American. What had they done to get treated so. They had tried to be like us. I started to cry and I could see that the same thing was happening to Ashley and Rachel. I felt so ashamed. The parade of men and their women seemed to continue for hours.

8F657722-39EB-491C-8A09-96D88B44BAC7.jpeg
Our bodies were sunburned by the time we were released from our bonds. The soldiers had to carry us to the vehicles that would transport us back to the capital. I was right, we were given plenty of attention, the soldiers hands were everywhere. None of us uttered a word of protest. Maybe it was because we were just thankful to be away from the angry onslaught of the crowd or maybe we, god forbid, were becoming used to the abuse. The ride back was anything but comfortable, as we bounced around in the back of the truck I tried to brace myself with my feet. The pain was unbearable. The three of us shackled side by side were thrown back and forth against each other. Our hands were chained and our feet were useless. I prayed we would reach the smooth highway soon.

When we finally did get back to the military compound we were allowed to bathe before we were relegated to our cells. Of course we had to be lifted in and out of the stainless steel tubs but the probing hands were worth the ecstasy of the hot soapy water. 8D4B9F23-122D-4F9A-922C-A35471166031.jpegI almost felt like a woman again as I washed my hair and soaked in the hot water. They wrapped us in towels and carried us back to our cells, taking the towels after we had dried off. This was the first time they had left us naked in the cells without our prison issued garments. Dinner came early and then lights out in our windowless cells.

23B10F92-EDF9-4266-881A-459D47D0927A.jpeg 649E8C4B-6FE2-41E8-9809-8CC8455A1941.jpeg 13805371-2C61-4DD0-8983-C597661A654D.jpeg
I don’t know what time it was during the night but I was awoken by the sound of cell doors opening and the footfalls of many men. I heard Ashley scream first and a few seconds later it was Rachel. I heard them pleading “No please. Not again. Haven’t we suffered enough.” Then I heard a voice just outside my cell “ Linda McGuire. Only you can help your friends. Many men have shown up tonite and all want to be satisfied. Should I tell them to start raping your friends or will you give yourself to me willingly.” My throat tightened, obviously, that’s why I had been spared rape earlier, this is what he had waited for . “ I can’t let my friends suffer any more. I will give myself to you to save them.” I cried out.

He opened the cell door and stepped into my cell and smiled “ Very well, crawl to me” he ordered as he dropped his pants and freed erect penis.
BD952CE9-DA8F-49F7-91FD-77E9EBF7CF62.jpeg I didn’t have to be told. I crawled to him and I took it in my hands. I quickly moistened it with my tongue and took him into my mouth. I didn’t even give him a chance to do much pumping as I wanted to control the rhythm and get this over as quickly as possible.

Before I could bring him to climax, he pulled out , spun behind me and forced my head down to the concrete floor. In a matter of seconds I could feel his whole weight upon me as he forced his saliva lubricated penis into my anus. I screamed as my anal sphincter gave way to his thrust. I was virgin to anal sex and it hurt like hell. Over and over he pounded into me. Hard, really hard. “ This is for your country. What they did to our women” he whispered in my ear.
8CBCD812-7876-4464-AC7F-E7646074028A.gifThen he pulled out once again and I could feel him slide thru my labia and start pumping into me. Nazari grasped a handful of my hair, pulled my head backwards as he continued his assault, pounding away until he reared back his head and roared in climax. The Major wiped himself off on my hair and as he walked out of my cell, he said “ I hope you don’t mind, my men still need to be satisfied. Please see fit to be hospitable to them.” I backed into the corner of the cell as the soldiers started filing in.

In three weeks Ashley, Rachel, and I were were driven to the same Kabul airport where our nightmare had begun. We were unceremoniously loaded onto a US military plane and flown back to the US. Though I was healed from my physical injuries, I will never heal from the emotional scars. I will never tell anyone about our ordeal. I will never forgive our government. The End

Wow, @Aslin nee 8ball , that was an intoxicating and erotic story! You created a character we can identify with and then tortured her and her innocent friends and wrap it up with a quite powerful message that’s relevant to current affairs.

Thank you!
Thank you. I am very pleased that you liked it. I try to reflect on our not so perfect world in my stories now and then.

Back
Top Bottom