Countryside Auction

Go to CruxDreams.com
A date was set for an auction of various items. As always it was in a remote location to avoid disturbances. No special advertising was needed: those who had to know learned about it through the usual channels.

It was a bright day in late spring with lovely weather, so the pre-sale display of the goods could be held outside Together with some food and drink stalls this added a lot to the pleasant atmosphere of a little vacation in the countryside.

Living merchandise was fixed to posts in a pen, allowing potential buyers to touch and inspect the goods. The picket fence and the chains mainly served the purpose to avoid punters to have their way with the goods without paying for it, exhausting them before the auction began.Sale in  the Country 1 (small).jpg

Around noon most customers settled down on benches to enjoy the specialities offered by the barbecue stall, to refresh for the auction that was scheduled to begin at 2 pm. For a very substantial fee special clients were given the opportunity to test the ware on offer in a barn that had been cleared for the purpose.

Item 14 was the first one, whose chains at neck, wrists and ankles were unfastened from the post and a clerk made her hobble from the pen to the barn.
Sale in the Country 2 (small).jpg

She was ushered to the potential buyer, who was sitting on a chair near the wall of the barn.

“This one is a good girl, sir,” the sales assistant said.

“Always trying to please and always in a cheerful mood. She really likes to please her masters. And look at those beautiful grey eyes ...”

“Stop your sale gibberish! I’ll see myself if she is worth anything.”

“As you wish, sir.” the clerk said pushing item 14 to her knees in front of the seated customer.

“Here are the keys for her shackles, everything to be returned in fifteen minutes without any damage, as stated in the signed document.”

With this the assistant turned away, muttering under his breath that there certainly was no hope for a tip from this cheap Johnny.

Item 14 looked up to the man with a smile. She knew it was her duty to do her best for every master, whatever he would ask from her. He looked not too ugly and certainly was rich, so, if he did not turn out to be one of the cruel ones, he might be a perfect owner for her.

With shining eyes, she opened her mouth wide to receive him.
Sale in the Country 3 (small).jpg

Item 14 was glad to be allowed to show all her skills, when Item 34 was led into the barn as well. A young couple had ordered her for closer inspection.

“Here you go, madam and sir, here you go,” the farm-hand said. “Very pretty, isn’t she? But be careful, she’s a brainy one! She always obeys her orders, no problem with that, sir, oh no! But you never know what she is thinking, if you understand my meaning.”

The young woman just shrugged her shoulders and started to open the lock that held Item 34’s crotch-chain, but her partner replied: “Well, I found intelligent and creative slaves always to be much more fun.”

“Ah, sir,” the farm-hand said, “if you say so. But I prefer the dumb ones, they are easier to handle.”

“I’m sure you do,” the customer smiled. “Here is a tip for your efforts and now please let us check the merchandise.”
Sale in the Country 4 (small).jpg

A date was set for an auction of various items. As always it was in a remote location to avoid disturbances. No special advertising was needed: those who had to know learned about it through the usual channels.

It was a bright day in late spring with lovely weather, so the pre-sale display of the goods could be held outside Together with some food and drink stalls this added a lot to the pleasant atmosphere of a little vacation in the countryside.

Living merchandise was fixed to posts in a pen, allowing potential buyers to touch and inspect the goods. The picket fence and the chains mainly served the purpose to avoid punters to have their way with the goods without paying for it, exhausting them before the auction began.View attachment 989152
Damn! 14 and 34 both are tempting. I will go over the budget also this time. 14 has that smile...

When the couple started to check Item 34 thoroughly, she proved to be as obedient as the assistant had said. Both customers were very pleased to notice how eagerly she reacted to being handled by a master and mistress.

Meanwhile a group of youngsters had ordered Item 27 to be brought for testing. The farm-hand roughly pushed the sobbing girl into the barn. He couldn’t stand girls that were fresh and kept crying and whining. Also, he did not expect a reasonable tip from this bunch of spoiled teenagers and he doubted that they were seriously interested in buying her.

Sale in the Country 5 (small).jpg

Back
Top Bottom