Cross Workshop

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have built  two crosses,for my personal use,and for,any (willing) volunteers....
The 'X'-Cross and the 'T'-Cross....
Full details are found on my Cruxforums blog..."Baracus' Mock Crucifixion "

20200517_171310.jpg20200613_202436.jpg

The Shroud of Turin

....the nails on the feet were driven through the ankle from the side, not through the foot from above. Exactly this also corresponds to the archaeological findings ...
Sorry, the positions of the wounds are seen in the image nearby. The blood flow at the feet shows a nailing with one nail through both feet.

Attachments

• Nägel-Turin.jpg
    Nägel-Turin.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 123
Sorry, the positions of the wounds are seen in the image nearby. The blood flow at the feet shows a nailing with one nail through both feet.
The illustration shows a sketch and not a section of the Shroud itself. Therefore, the truthfulness cannot be checked for me...
The injuries to the hands can be seen on the Shroud in the area of the wrists, not inside the palms - ie unlike on the crucifixes.
Unfortunately, the traces of blood in the area of the feet cannot be seen in the pictures of the Shroud. I found the reference to nail injuries in the area of the ankles in an account about the Shroud.
However, if the sketch is correct and my source was incorrect, the feet could also have been nailed individually to a small cross piece of wood...
With a single nail through both feet, however, this would be a clear indication of a fake (possibly with another, voluntary victim). The real victim fights back and won't keep his feet on top of each other for the nail. Not only archaeological finds contradict this; the feet can hardly be fixed in this way, a much longer, third nail is required, and the nailing becomes very difficult... What for? Just to agree with the crucifix depictions?

Using the image of the body on a linen cloth, which believers have venerated for centuries as the shroud of Christ, Italian scientists have reconstructed the body that is said to have left that imprint, using an elaborate 3D life-size model. The researchers are certain that they have created an exact depiction of Jesus' appearance - if it was Jesus.

Reconstruction of Jesus after the Shroud of Turin.jpg

Here you can see on the right foot both, an injury on the metatarsal and a bleeding wound on the heel. What was the nail?

I visited Turin years ago and bought 3 books from which the sketch is to show where the wounds are. There are, as always, serious and not so serious news on the internet or youtube. A long nail through the lower part of both feet is considered a possibility, as the back of the lower foot has smudged blood marks indicating the nailed foot had been twisted on the wood. The back of the upper foot, on the other hand, is relatively clean with fewer blood marks. As there are competing opinions and accounts on the highly religious subject, there will probably never be any certainty about the final practice of crucifixion. The crucifixion team was relatively free in its choice of means. This is attested to by a newly found stone tablet inscription preserved in the British museum of art (?). Unfortunately, I forgot to save the link.

After a number of iterations (and an accident or two) I've reached a good, stable build that is modular enough to be assembled and disassembled quickly. It has an optional sedile, not mounted in this configuration, and a place to hang a ; the box at the back, filled with heavy stuff, acts as a counterweight that stabilizes the whole structure. Since I use the sedile as an attachment point for the feet restraint, it's been subdtituted with the thing sticking out of the back. Overall I'm satisfied with it.

I have also finally finished my crown of thorns. Cyanoacrilate is a bitch, let me tell you.

Attachments

• 20220907_155902.jpg
    20220907_155902.jpg
    727.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 20220907_160758.jpg
    20220907_160758.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 76
  • 20220907_160806.jpg
    20220907_160806.jpg
    659.6 KB · Views: 63
After a number of iterations (and an accident or two) I've reached a good, stable build that is modular enough to be assembled and disassembled quickly. It has an optional sedile, not mounted in this configuration, and a place to hang a ; the box at the back, filled with heavy stuff, acts as a counterweight that stabilizes the whole structure. Since I use the sedile as an attachment point for the feet restraint, it's been subdtituted with the thing sticking out of the back. Overall I'm satisfied with it.

I have also finally finished my crown of thorns. Cyanoacrilate is a bitch, let me tell you.
I hope it's stronger than it looks.....:eek:??
I do speak from experience,my 2 Crosses are built from  sturdy beams of wood,that can
safely accommodate my body weight.
Nice crown...;) apologies for being pedantic, but I got a gorgeous plastic one recently,from a firm in Germany. Much more durable and prickly than my old one....:devil:

I hope it's stronger than it looks.....:eek:??
I do speak from experience,my 2 Crosses are built from  sturdy beams of wood,that can
safely accommodate my body weight.
Nice crown...;) apologies for being pedantic, but I got a gorgeous plastic one recently,from a firm in Germany. Much more durable and prickly than my old one....:devil:
yeah, a 60x60mm cross section (pun intended) looks flimsy but it is sturdy enough, yes

Here was a variation where legs are not stritcly fixed so there is a space for a performance with them.

Double fix ensures that she can only initiate any moves, but cannot continue it beyond a few centimeters.

In beginning position half of her weight is on footrest, half on feet cuffs, and a bit on shoulders and back, because if she tries to put more weight on tiptoes, upper legfix pulls back ankles.

When her back gets tired, which is a matter of time, she finds her wrists and midriff to hold her weight and slips down to hang. In this case she needs to move her legs away to make space for her upper body. But since it˙s her ankles are fixed closed to the wall instead of her feet, she cannot move her knees forward, only turn them apart from each other, open up loin, let the witnesses to inspect parts of that that were not so visible in standind postition. Straps let soles turning toward and approach each other

View attachment 1218662
Oh my, really really sexy and HOT !

Back
Top Bottom