Crosses in Minnesota

Go to CruxDreams.com

carloscruz

Governor
My dear friends, I am posting another story.
Or I shall say, another version of my main fantasy.
This time my querida and admired @Barbaria1 has been kind enough to allow me to use her, one more time, as the main character in the story.
Is not big deal, don´t expect too much, but I still hope you enjoy it.
As always all opiinions are welcomed.

Carlos

Crosses in Minnesota

Arthur Willie was a genius,

He founded his first software company at 24. At 35 he was a billionaire who managed an important Silicon Valley corporation.

He was a very well-known person.

He was also a pervert with no moral constrains.

Since he could remember, he had experienced very strong kinky fantasies. Especially about crucifixion.

He was a member of the Crux-forums and often searched the website looking for anything about crucified women.

Everything related with female crucifixion excited him incredibly.
He realized he was becoming an addict.
This did not worry him in the least. In fact, he was determined to get the best of his weird obsession.

He was quite impressed by one of the staff members of the site.
Her name was Barbaria.
He found her fantasies, her stories and her personality extremely interesting.

He liked everything he knew about her. Not much really, but that was something he intended to change.

Using his considerable informatics skills, he tracked her down identifying her I.P. address first.
He had gathered an efficient group of operations with investigators and ex-soldiers. He had used them before and intended to use them now.

The investigators came back less than a week after they received their assignment.
Barb had been fully identified in Minneapolis. Real name, address, car license plates, place of work…everything.

Arthur watched pleased the videos and pictures that were part of the intelligence package on Barb gathered for him by his team.
She wasn´t a man posing as a woman or even an old hag.
She was in reality an attractive brunette of thirty-something that looked really promising.

He considered the issue during a couple of days and finally confirmed his decision.
He wanted to watch her crucified.
He wanted to rape her and get her nailed naked on a cross. Perhaps in the opposite order. Why not?

In summary, he wanted to witness her execution by crucifixion.
Therefore, he and his team prepared a plan in order to kidnap and crucify Barb.
Only this time it won´t be a fantasy. This time Barb will die crucified in front of him.
Just the decision and planning phases got him incredibly aroused.

About the same time, I received the call of a friend and fellow pilot.

He had been offered the chance of ferrying an aircraft to Minneapolis at the end of its leasing contract.

He wanted the job, but needed another A330 type rated captain to fly it.

I accepted and since I wanted to help, asked only for the refund of my expenses. Soon it occurred to me that perhaps it would be possible to meet my internet admired cross-mate Barb.
I wrote to her and I was pleasantly surprised by her answer. She accepted to meet me in real life, she even booked a reservation for lunch!

So less than two days later my colleague and me, were crossing the coast of Canada into Terranova (Newfoundland)and Labrador at 40.000 feet with an empty big air liner.
Later we descended over Lake Superior and landed uneventfully on runway 30L at Minneapolis-Saint Paul as the Sun was raising.

My friend plans were to return as soon as possible, so once the plane´s paperwork was completed, we said goodbye and he took a plane back to Madrid via JFK.
I got the rental car I had reserved and drove to the hotel in Minneapolis Barb had advised.

I checked in, took a shower and got ready for our date.
Knowing Barb enjoyed good wine, I had brought for her a couple of bottles of a very nice Ribera del Duero red and another pair of a white Rueda.
I drove to her address and I was delighted to find myself in front of an attractive lady with a beautiful mischievous smile.

We opened a bottle and had a wine glass before heading to the restaurant on my car.
During lunch, we talked about one thousand things and I found her intelligent, funny and very cultured. I was really enjoying her company.

After a couple of hours and a really pleasant lunch, we drove back to Barb’s home and I parked behind a black van.

I was certainly hopping for an invitation to have another cup of red Ribera and a coffee.
Barb had exceeded all my expectations as an incredibly interesting person, but also as a sexy and attractive lady and I was dreaming with an invitation to her bed later.

But I never got the chance, the moment we step out of the car five figures totally clad in black, including face masks, surrounded us. They were armed with guns fitted with silencers.
One of them pointed her gun, it was unmistakably a woman, to Barb’s head and said in a low and even voice:

“Do exactly as you are told and don’t make a noise or I will pop a bullet in your head”

We didn´t have time to react. We were quickly gagged, blindfolded and our wrists were tied at our backs with plastic zipper ties.

They led us to the van’s rear door and, grabbing our legs, lifted us from the ground and deposited us on the van’s floor flat on our bellies. Immediately, we felt our ankles being secured too.
Everything had lasted no more than 40 seconds since the moment they appeared until the van started, with us loaded in the back.

I didn't’ need my military experience to recognize the precision and discipline our kidnappers had displayed. They were ex-military, no doubt, elite infantry or special operations most probably.
Somebody was paying a lot of money to get us...or just Barb perhaps. They were waiting in front of her home and I was with her just by chance, I reasoned.

I could hear Barb mumbling as loud as she could under her gag and wriggling beside me. She was furious. Four of the team were riding with us in the back of the vehicle and didn’t bother with Barb’s complaints. Nobody could hear her.

The van rode for what I though could be half an hour with the pavement quality deteriorating. The last five minutes I would guess we were on a dirt lane.

The doors opened at last and the members of the team took us by shoulders and ankles and unloaded us, like bundles, taking us inside some building.
We were put on a cold concrete floor and I felt my clothes being cut with big scissors. Very soon I was stark naked. By the noises at my side, I gathered Barb was suffering the same treatment.

“Stand up!” the lady captor told us while several pairs of strong arms helped us to comply and pushed our backs against two wooden posts or columns.

Quickly I felt my body being bound to it. Tight ropes around my chest, waists and ankles. The plastic ties were cut and my wrists tied immediately again at my back, but now around the post.

I felt a hand on my sex, light pressure with a quick squeeze.

“Oh, this is nice. This is going to be more fun than I had anticipated!” It was again the female voice.

Once we were bound our blindfolds were removed.

The light wasn´t very bright and my eyes adjusted quickly as I looked around.

We were in a barn. Around us, still masked, stood the five black figures that had taken us plus a sixth, the driver I guessed.

To my right Barb was equally tied to another of the wooden columns that supported the barn. And she was as naked as me.

I couldn´t help to notice how gorgeous she was.
Medium lovely breasts, narrow waist, round hips, tight little bum and a lovely pussy with her pubic hair trimmed as a landing strip.
And she looked really sexy tied like that. To my annoyance, even in these circumstances, I felt a stir of arousal and even the beginning of an erection that I, of course, tried to suppress ashamed.

She was furious but also frightened. We exchanged a look and I tried to convey support and a calm I wasn´t really feeling.

A door opened and a man stepped inside the barn.
We immediately recognized him. It was Arthur Willie. He was in the papers, magazines and TV often enough.
We both started to try to talk and ask him questions but our gags totally prevented that.

“Hello, I see in your eyes you know who I am. Good, that saves me a presentation. You will soon be allowed to talk, but first you will listen to me” He started pleasantly.

“Very soon you two, naked as you are now, will be nailed to a couple of crosses and you will stay crucified until you die”

(To be continued)

During lunch, we talked about one thousand things and I found her intelligent, funny and very cultured.

Barb had exceeded all my expectations as an incredibly interesting person, but also as a sexy and attractive lady
Of course. Did you expect anything less?;)

I could hear Barb mumbling as loud as she could under her gag and wriggling beside me. She was furious. Four of the team were riding with us in the back of the vehicle and didn’t bother with Barb’s complaints. Nobody could hear her.
Their good fortune. They’d have gotten an ear full! :rolleyes:

and a lovely pussy with her pubic hair trimmed as a landing strip.

As only a pilot might fully appreciate :p

II

Hearing this, after some instants of stunned silence, we started to protest even more loudly in total disbelief and surprise. Of course, our gags made our speech utterly unintelligible.

“I'll explain everything in a moment, but first I want you to understand your situation. You are going to be executed on the cross, for my pleasure, and there is absolutely nothing you can do to prevent it”.

We kept trying to shout our disbelief and indignation through our gags.

“Silence! You better listen to me” he continued and made a sign to the armed squad. They all removed their masks at the same time. They were totally unknown characters and had certainly the look of ex-soldiers. The woman was a nice-looking Latina. She was looking at me smiling. She had a nice body and was quite fit.

“I wanted you to know who I am from the beginning, so you may rest assured that you won’t be leaving this isolated property alive. In addition, as an extra assurance, I made these professionals to show their faces to you. You understand that even if I changed my mind, slim chance, they will never let you walk away once you had seen them and are able to identify the whole team.”

I immediately understood he was telling the truth. I had to agree with him.
At that moment I become convinced that we were about to die. I threw a quick glance at Barb and I saw she had reached the same conclusion. She was too intelligent to fool herself.
Crucifixion, had he said?

“Let me explain. Like you, I am a member of the Cruxforums and I have been obsessed by crucifixion since I can remember. But opposite to you, who fantasize of being crucified, I always wanted to witness a real woman crucified.

And you Barb has always been my favorite.

So, I investigated if the real Barb was as attractive as your character in the Forums.
And once I saw you, I realized that you exceeded my highest expectations. You are perfect for my purposes and I believe your destiny has been always to die on a cross! Now, with my help, you will.

About you Carlos, as a part of my investigation on Barb I have been monitoring all her communications for some time.

Therefore, when I learned you two were going to meet, I saw an unexpected chance of improving this unique event. I had also enjoyed your stories in the Cruxforums; “Members of the CF get crucified for real”

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threa...le-and-female-end-up-crucified-for-real.6782/

is one of my favorites. All those crosses in the desert! Very good. In fact, I borrowed some of your ideas for your own execution.

I didn´t like the idea of Barb dying alone and I decided you Carlos could keep her some company during her final ordeal. You both will share the intimacy of being crucified together”.

We were in shock, alternating attempts of shouting our indignation, especially Barb, with listening to Arthur´s words.

“I want you to understand that you are going to die just for my pleasure. I am used to get what I want. But I am going to offer you a choice that may result in your benefit.” He continued.
“I take for granted that neither of you want to volunteer for the cross. Am I right?”

We both shook our heads in furious negation.

“It was to be expected. Nevertheless, there is a medium position. If you cooperate to some extent, or doesn´t resist too much, we can make your final experience much less painful and even grant you some pleasures”.
If you accept my proposal, you will spend your last night together in a comfortable cell. You would be unbound and could have sex if you choose to do so”

This, immediately got my undivided attention.

“You would be treated with respect, up to some degree, and would receive a drug to ease your suffering.
This was an idea I liked very much from your desert mass crucifixion story Carlos.

The truth is that you don´t need hi-tech pharmacology for that. As long as you don´t care for the subject survival, you just mix several substances that have been around forever, and you get the desired effects.

In this case: to greatly reduce the pain, still you will experience a lot, enhance your arousal and shorten your time on the cross from days to hours.
In addition, I would grant you some pleasures while being executed.

You would be nailed early tomorrow and would be dead by sunset.

Still, I would rape you when nailed by your wrists Barb. Sorry but that it is not negotiable. I have been looking forward to have you, in that precise way, for years my darling!”

Now we were totally speechless.

“I prefer it this way. I am taking a lot of trouble to organize your crucifixion and I want it to be as perfect as possible. I want to fully enjoy it. Both in live and every time I watch the recording in the future.”

He continued after a short pause.

“If you don’t accept my offer, you will spend the rest of this night hogtied on the ground on separate cells and tomorrow morning you will be savagely whipped and crucified. But you, Barb, will be gang raped by these gentlemen before and after your wrist are nailed. It won´t be pleasant, believe me.

And you two will stay nailed experiencing the whole excruciating pain, without the help of any drug, until you die in two or three days.”

Barb tried again to vehemently protest, but Arthur didn´t take notice.

“Now your gags will be removed so you may talk. In one hour, I will ask for your decision. It will be final, you won´t be allowed to change your minds after that.”

And with this, he turned around and left the barn.

One of the men came to us and removed the ball-gags. Immediately Barb started to shout a tirade of profanities totally unbecoming of a lady and a university professor.

Laughing, they exited the barn leaving us alone.

Barb kept insulting the closed barn door for some time and then remained silent. Considering our situation, I guessed.

I did the same. I certainly didn´t want to die and the officer I was for decades, really wanted to fight.
But I also knew our chances were slim. The people that took us knew their job very well.
I will look for any chance of escape or fight, but I judged very unlikely this people would make a mistake that allowed me to overpower six of them. They were younger, fitter, better trained, armed and on top, they have the numbers.

I heard sobs coming from Barb´s post. I briefly looked at her. I averted my eyes immediately out of respect for her.
But I couldn´t help to notice again how sexy she looked naked tied to that column.

Minutes later, she was calmer and had regained most of her self-control.

“Carlos, what do you think about our chances?”

“Well…” I started “We must be alert and when they lower their guard...”

“NO, please tell me the truth!” she cut me.

“As you wish,” I conceded, “They are careful and they know their job. Most probably, they won´t give us a chance of even putting up a fight. Much less of escaping…I am sorry Barb”

“So, you think we are going to die crucified?”

“Again, I am sorry, but it really looks like that. Too much trouble for a practical joke!”

“Yes, I agree with you” She concurred, “We are going to die naked on a cross next to each other”.

Listening to Barb describing what they were going to do to us, on top of her gorgeous nakedness, I couldn´t help to get excited in spite of myself.

Barb noticed my half-erect sex and half smiled.

“Once again, I am really sorry” I stuttered “I can´t control that twisted side of my mind…I am so ashamed!”

“Don´t be Carlos. Remember that we have been openly sharing our kinky fantasies for years. And it isn´t your fault if it looks like we are going to be forced to live them in the end”

Another couple of minutes of silence followed while we individually contemplated our situation.

“Look” she started again “I have thought of something. That son of a bitch is obsessed with me. I am going to make him an offer. My total submission in exchange of your freedom”.

“Never!” I immediately exclaimed.

“Why?” Barba asked.

“For two reasons. First, they would never allow us to walk away now. We know who they are. They have to kill us” I explained “Second because I would never leave you Barb. You may laugh at me, but I think I am in love with you.”

“In love?” Barb asked in surprise.

“Yes. I know I just met you, but the truth is that we have been communicating for years now. And the more I learned about you, the more I liked you. Of course, it occurred to me that everything could be fake. Even if you were really a woman, you could be a completely different person than your character in the Cruxforums. But when I met you several hours ago, I realized that you were real and my love was real too…it really doesn’t matter now…”

“Well Carlos, it matters to me.”

“I wish I could exchange my life for yours. I would die for you…”
“That is very sweet and I really appreciate it, but it looks that instead of dying for me, you will die with me”

I looked at Barb. She was really beautiful and sexy.

“Would you find any comfort in the fact that I would be crucified with you and you won´t be alone?”

“I won´t lie to you Carlos. I wish you were not going to die, but yes. I can´t deny that your support during our time on the cross would mean a lot to me. Not only because I won´t suffer and die alone, but because I feel you attracts me a lot.”

Of course, I knew she was probably saying that because, no matter what, we were going to die together. But I chose to believe her anyway.

“Would you find exciting seeing me nailed naked with you?”
“Yes!” She answered without hesitation.
“Would you look to me sometime?”
“You bet I will!” She spoke.

We remained silent, each one lost in his own mind, for some minutes.

“So, what do you think about the offer of that bastard? Should we take it?” She asked at last.

“Well. The idea of accepting it, disgusts me greatly. However, if we don´t, we not only will experience a much more painful death, but our execution will be just pain and torture. Nothing remotely related with our shared fantasies Barb. It could be the only choice left.
Anyway, I am ready to spit on his face if that is what you prefer. I am prepared to suffer anything and keep our last shreds of dignity!”

I remained silent for some seconds.

“But I will never leave you alone!” I finished.

She looked at me with a bright smile that made her look even more gorgeous.

“Thank you so much Carlos! Nevertheless, I agree with you. I hate submitting to this son of a bitch, but…it´s our last chance. We may avoid a lot of pain and, more important, we will live the ultimate experience.”

Before I had the chance of saying anything the barn´s small door opened and the attractive Latina, the only female member of the team, walked towards the stakes we were tied at.

“I'll explain everything in a moment, but first I want you to understand your situation. You are going to be executed on the cross, for my pleasure, and there is absolutely nothing you can do to prevent it”.
Madiosi-2022-012-barn.jpg

Well this is smoking hot. But as the relatively new slave here, I’m clicking on the shameless plug link to enjoy Carlos’ previous story. A shame I appear to be too late to be one of the lucky participants but a slave can dream…

Last edited:
View attachment 1118039
Well, those are two beautiful ladies and I am a man.
But I am convinced they look much better than me in the illustrations! :)

II

Hearing this, after some instants of stunned silence, we started to protest even more loudly in total disbelief and surprise. Of course, our gags made our speech utterly unintelligible.

“Silence! You better listen to me” he continued and made a sign to the armed squad. They all removed their masks at the same time. They were totally unknown characters and had certainly the look of ex-soldiers. The woman was a nice-looking Latina. She was looking at me smiling. She had a nice body and was quite fit.

“I wanted you to know who I am from the beginning, so you may rest assured that you won’t be leaving this isolated property alive. In addition, as an extra assurance, I made these professionals to show their faces to you. You understand that even if I changed my mind, slim chance, they will never let you walk away once you had seen them and are able to identify the whole team.”

I immediately understood he was telling the truth. I had to agree with him.
At that moment I become convinced that we were about to die. I threw a quick glance at Barb and I saw she had reached the same conclusion. She was too intelligent to fool herself.
Crucifixion, had he said?

“Let me explain. Like you, I am a member of the Cruxforums and I have been obsessed by crucifixion since I can remember. But opposite to you, who fantasize of being crucified, I always wanted to witness a real woman crucified.

And you Barb has always been my favorite.

So, I investigated if the real Barb was as attractive as your character in the Forums.
And once I saw you, I realized that you exceeded my highest expectations. You are perfect for my purposes and I believe your destiny has been always to die on a cross! Now, with my help, you will.

About you Carlos, as a part of my investigation on Barb I have been monitoring all her communications for some time.

Therefore, when I learned you two were going to meet, I saw an unexpected chance of improving this unique event. I had also enjoyed your stories in the Cruxforums; “Members of the CF get crucified for real”

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threa...le-and-female-end-up-crucified-for-real.6782/

is one of my favorites. All those crosses in the desert! Very good. In fact, I borrowed some of your ideas for your own execution.

I didn´t like the idea of Barb dying alone and I decided you Carlos could keep her some company during her final ordeal. You both will share the intimacy of being crucified together”.

We were in shock, alternating attempts of shouting our indignation, especially Barb, with listening to Arthur´s words.

“I want you to understand that you are going to die just for my pleasure. I am used to get what I want. But I am going to offer you a choice that may result in your benefit.” He continued.
“I take for granted that neither of you want to volunteer for the cross. Am I right?”

We both shook our heads in furious negation.

“It was to be expected. Nevertheless, there is a medium position. If you cooperate to some extent, or doesn´t resist too much, we can make your final experience much less painful and even grant you some pleasures”.
If you accept my proposal, you will spend your last night together in a comfortable cell. You would be unbound and could have sex if you choose to do so”

This, immediately got my undivided attention.

“You would be treated with respect, up to some degree, and would receive a drug to ease your suffering.
This was an idea I liked very much from your desert mass crucifixion story Carlos.

The truth is that you don´t need hi-tech pharmacology for that. As long as you don´t care for the subject survival, you just mix several substances that have been around forever, and you get the desired effects.

In this case: to greatly reduce the pain, still you will experience a lot, enhance your arousal and shorten your time on the cross from days to hours.
In addition, I would grant you some pleasures while being executed.

You would be nailed early tomorrow and would be dead by sunset.

Still, I would rape you when nailed by your wrists Barb. Sorry but that it is not negotiable. I have been looking forward to have you, in that precise way, for years my darling!”

Now we were totally speechless.

“I prefer it this way. I am taking a lot of trouble to organize your crucifixion and I want it to be as perfect as possible. I want to fully enjoy it. Both in live and every time I watch the recording in the future.”

He continued after a short pause.

“If you don’t accept my offer, you will spend the rest of this night hogtied on the ground on separate cells and tomorrow morning you will be savagely whipped and crucified. But you, Barb, will be gang raped by these gentlemen before and after your wrist are nailed. It won´t be pleasant, believe me.

And you two will stay nailed experiencing the whole excruciating pain, without the help of any drug, until you die in two or three days.”

Barb tried again to vehemently protest, but Arthur didn´t take notice.

“Now your gags will be removed so you may talk. In one hour, I will ask for your decision. It will be final, you won´t be allowed to change your minds after that.”

And with this, he turned around and left the barn.

One of the men came to us and removed the ball-gags. Immediately Barb started to shout a tirade of profanities totally unbecoming of a lady and a university professor.

Laughing, they exited the barn leaving us alone.

Barb kept insulting the closed barn door for some time and then remained silent. Considering our situation, I guessed.

I did the same. I certainly didn´t want to die and the officer I was for decades, really wanted to fight.
But I also knew our chances were slim. The people that took us knew their job very well.
I will look for any chance of escape or fight, but I judged very unlikely this people would make a mistake that allowed me to overpower six of them. They were younger, fitter, better trained, armed and on top, they have the numbers.

I heard sobs coming from Barb´s post. I briefly looked at her. I averted my eyes immediately out of respect for her.
But I couldn´t help to notice again how sexy she looked naked tied to that column.

Minutes later, she was calmer and had regained most of her self-control.

“Carlos, what do you think about our chances?”

“Well…” I started “We must be alert and when they lower their guard...”

“NO, please tell me the truth!” she cut me.

“As you wish,” I conceded, “They are careful and they know their job. Most probably, they won´t give us a chance of even putting up a fight. Much less of escaping…I am sorry Barb”

“So, you think we are going to die crucified?”

“Again, I am sorry, but it really looks like that. Too much trouble for a practical joke!”

“Yes, I agree with you” She concurred, “We are going to die naked on a cross next to each other”.

Listening to Barb describing what they were going to do to us, on top of her gorgeous nakedness, I couldn´t help to get excited in spite of myself.

Barb noticed my half-erect sex and half smiled.

“Once again, I am really sorry” I stuttered “I can´t control that twisted side of my mind…I am so ashamed!”

“Don´t be Carlos. Remember that we have been openly sharing our kinky fantasies for years. And it isn´t your fault if it looks like we are going to be forced to live them in the end”

Another couple of minutes of silence followed while we individually contemplated our situation.

“Look” she started again “I have thought of something. That son of a bitch is obsessed with me. I am going to make him an offer. My total submission in exchange of your freedom”.

“Never!” I immediately exclaimed.

“Why?” Barba asked.

“For two reasons. First, they would never allow us to walk away now. We know who they are. They have to kill us” I explained “Second because I would never leave you Barb. You may laugh at me, but I think I am in love with you.”

“In love?” Barb asked in surprise.

“Yes. I know I just met you, but the truth is that we have been communicating for years now. And the more I learned about you, the more I liked you. Of course, it occurred to me that everything could be fake. Even if you were really a woman, you could be a completely different person than your character in the Cruxforums. But when I met you several hours ago, I realized that you were real and my love was real too…it really doesn’t matter now…”

“Well Carlos, it matters to me.”

“I wish I could exchange my life for yours. I would die for you…”
“That is very sweet and I really appreciate it, but it looks that instead of dying for me, you will die with me”

I looked at Barb. She was really beautiful and sexy.

“Would you find any comfort in the fact that I would be crucified with you and you won´t be alone?”

“I won´t lie to you Carlos. I wish you were not going to die, but yes. I can´t deny that your support during our time on the cross would mean a lot to me. Not only because I won´t suffer and die alone, but because I feel you attracts me a lot.”

Of course, I knew she was probably saying that because, no matter what, we were going to die together. But I chose to believe her anyway.

“Would you find exciting seeing me nailed naked with you?”
“Yes!” She answered without hesitation.
“Would you look to me sometime?”
“You bet I will!” She spoke.

We remained silent, each one lost in his own mind, for some minutes.

“So, what do you think about the offer of that bastard? Should we take it?” She asked at last.

“Well. The idea of accepting it, disgusts me greatly. However, if we don´t, we not only will experience a much more painful death, but our execution will be just pain and torture. Nothing remotely related with our shared fantasies Barb. It could be the only choice left.
Anyway, I am ready to spit on his face if that is what you prefer. I am prepared to suffer anything and keep our last shreds of dignity!”

I remained silent for some seconds.

“But I will never leave you alone!” I finished.

She looked at me with a bright smile that made her look even more gorgeous.

“Thank you so much Carlos! Nevertheless, I agree with you. I hate submitting to this son of a bitch, but…it´s our last chance. We may avoid a lot of pain and, more important, we will live the ultimate experience.”

Before I had the chance of saying anything the barn´s small door opened and the attractive Latina, the only female member of the team, walked towards the stakes we were tied at.
brrrr Carlos, your story gives me chills. I feel that with Barbara it's going to be very hot too.

F...! I expected another one stepping in ... what was his name? I do not remember any more. Attractive Latina in a barn? ... above there was a old hag (with a broom?).
And spitting in the face is maybe not so a bad idea ... for us CF members. But let's see what kinky surprise is in store. I appreciate this set-up.

Last edited:
So, it’s settled then. Might as well get on with it. :rolleyes:

And of course, because Carlos is a real gentleman, who would never abandon a lady in peril!:D

This member, on the other hand, is a blemish for the CF community! Where are the mods when you need them!?:loco:

Back
Top Bottom