Cruciatu - BDSM, torture, prison, packaging, ponygirls, body mods, slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com

logan222

Executioner
Hey all

I am sharing this story I have been doing with a roleplay partner, hoping it may be of interest to those at this forum.

To summarize: Two sisters are captured and sent off to a dark BDSM prison where women are trained, tortured and modified however their rich clientele desire. In this story the two captured girls are eventually subject to many piercings, breast enlargement and at the current stage of roleplay they are being broken in as ponygirls. I hope you enjoy the teaser! This is just a tiny crumb of the horrors that await them

FYI: There is A ALOT more of this story written(and being updated weekly), but since this is a roleplay it is a little unedited and more of a back and forth exchange. If you are interested in this story and would like to read its up to its current chapter please message me and I can share the entire script.

Cruciatu​

Chapter 1 - Penny’s Mistake​

When they finally got home, Penny made straight for the fridge and poured herself a massive glass of wine.

"That was a total fucking disaster!!" she wailed one hand frantically brushing her curling black hair back from her face . "What... Jesus, Amy, you were meant to be on lookout for fuck's sake!!"

Her sister Amy had the grace to at least look a little embarrassed, but it was clear she had little idea how badly the pair had just fucked up.

Why would she? The younger sister had never understood what was so important about chastity and fidelity - with so many guys falling over themselves to admire her flawlessly Mediterranean looks, she'd grown up convinced that physical pleasure could be enjoyed ad hoc, and as long as nobody finds out, nobody will get hurt.

She even managed to convince Penny to take a risk for once. After all, it was Penny who knew James first, Penny who introduced him to Claire. But this... This was a disaster.

Penny knows she can't pretend to Claire that it was somehow 'just one of those things'. That excuse would never fly with Claire anyway. But having deliberately gone round while she knew she was away, having had her own sister stand watch in the car outside the flat, having been caught actively straddling James's lap so that her slinky dress was forced to rise almost to the top of her thighs...

Penny shook her head and refilled the wineglass.

"Fuck" she gasped, almost a sob "Amy... Oh fuck. Claire's never gonna talk to me again. Oh I feel awful! God. I just wanted to have him once she's always saying how perfect he is in bed and... Fuck."

"So? You didn't actually get to do anything" her sister pointed out "He'd barely got your tits out! I... I messaged over and over when I saw her car pull up, its not my fault you'd abandoned your stupid phone to start grinding on him."

Penny sighed bitterly and took another huge belt of wine. "Doesn't matter. Doesn't matter at all. Not to Claire."

And it doesn't. It never could.

To Claire, even looking at James, even idly fantasising about her husband is the sort of betrayal she could never forgive. Penny knew that. She didn't forget it. She just... Stopped caring. Thought too much about how good James would feel inside her, and not enough about how badly her friend could be hurt if she knew.

She was just never supposed to know. But now she does.

Penny shudders. Refill the glass.

Even she can't forgive herself for that. For putting her best and closest friend in the hideous position of ordering Penny off her husband like a dog scrambled onto the couch.

For making Claire drive Penny out of her flat, of sending her away while putting a brave face on the unforgivable betrayal. Both of them obliged to pretend Penny couldn't tell how hurt, how coldly fucking furious Claire was behind the brittle, polite smile. And both knowing that Claire's hurt was far, far too deep for any concealment.

And there was something else there, too. A look that Penny couldn't decipher even after the better part of twenty years constantly in Claire's company. Just before she closed the door - so carefully and calmly the knocker barely swung - there was that moment...

"What did she say?" Penny asked Amy, blinking as her younger sister grabbed the wine bottle and drained what little was left directly into her own mouth. "When she closed the door, what did she say?"

Amy shrugged. "She said go home. And she'd call you. I guess you're getting an earful in the morning. Better send round flowers and a bottle of prosecco or something."

Penny nodded, slowly. That's always her usual way to apologise to Claire when she hurts her feelings, just like Claire's usual method is to buy them both an expensively pamper day at whatever luxury spa she's most recently discovered. But this time...

"...no" Penny said. And now a flicker of hope was gnawing at the panic, numbed by the sudden deluge of supermarket chardonnay "No she... She actually did look... for a moment, I thought..."

Penny swallowed the last of the wine, trying to remember. Hope rising. Maybe she didn't fuck up so badly after all?

"She looked... Amy, did she look kind of... happy? Like she thought of something? You don't... You don't know her so well but it was like between the living room and the door she suddenly started smiling for real. What... What did she say exactly??"

Amy frowned, and nodded, laughing. "Maybe. Could you have been going to get a divorce lawyer, you think?"

That was it. Penny nodded. "Yes! Amy you genius!! Oh thank god. They must have been having problems already!! Oh thank god, that was it!! Right before she shut the door she smiled! And said we should go home because she had to call someone "

---

Claire did make a phone call, a few actually. She suddenly got very very busy.

First, she kicked James out of the apartment in a rage. The main reason she got rid of him was so she could have some very frank conversations on the phone with some business associates as well as pull out her heavily encrypted work laptop

Unbeknownst to most who knew her, Claire worked for a shadowy corporation that traded publicly under the name Crucio Corporation. Officially, they had investments in many different businesses - pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, genetics, as well as advanced implant technology. It’s true purpose was only know to the upper echelons of society.

In the dark and criminal BDSM underworld it was known by one name only - Cruciatu. Existing in one form or another for over 80 years the organization ran many illegal operations open to those with enough money and political sway. Their tendrils had expanded all over the world - helping to perfect interrogation and torture techniques in China to making political dissidents in Russia disappear forever while keeping them alive in a perpetual hell. If you needed a female to suffer and had connections; Cruciatu could provide.

Claire had seen terrible things done to women on the company's internal network - she had full access to the CCTV feeds and files across all the facilities. Things that would give most people traumatic nightmares forever.

But for Claire they had a different effect. Her heart would race, her breathing would quicken; she would feel a flutter in her chest and quim. She loved it. It was why she was so good at her job and worked so hard. She would often masturbate to the begging and squealing girls as they were tortured; the CCTV feeds at the prison were SO good and always had someone operating them like a live TV show or sports event- capturing every angle, every act, every humiliation in HD. There was a good reason for that - the torture videos were often shared live on the dark web, while other times the victims 'sponsor' had paid a little extra to be kept up to date with the torments.

A lot of money flowed in from specific clients requests but also from the sale of the remodelled pain and sex slaves the prison could churn out. Random females around the globe went missing everyday and were sent to the facility for training. Some were repurposed both mentally and physically and sold or loaned off, being able to leave the island albeit still a prisoner.

She knew before Penny and Amy had even left her apartment that she HAD to send them to the Cruicatu prison, forever. She was almost hyperventilating in lusty excitement as she typed on the keyboard and started preparing the 'package' for them. Unfortunately for them, one of the first things she selected when building her order was 'No Sale' and 'No Snuff'. They would be kept very alive at the Cruciatu Prime until the end of their days

She could specify all the details later. She started entering the mandatory details when opening a request like this; name, address, desired shipping date. She entered all of this with a few extra details and set a shipping date of ASAP and hit submit.

On the other end of the line, the collection team supervisor was still waiting for Claire

"Ok, just submitted and all paid for. You get it Clark?"

"Lets see....Ok yet just come through! The London team is en route, I'll fill them in on the other details after this call....Ok two girls....Sisters hey? Nice. Are we going to let them play with each other or do you want them sent to separate prison facilities?"

"No, no, definitely the same place. I got a few plans that I will update directly to the Cruciatu Prime warden as things progress; he’s a good friend. I want them captured and sent together. You'll also notice that this will be S5 tag"

The line was silent for just a moment.

"...Severity 5...Ok, it's been a while we had to do a capture with that level of harshness but we have all the gear for that. They really pissed you off Claire?"

Claire grinned sadistically to herself

“Yes...and no. I think deep down I was always going to get Penny sent there, it was just a matter of having the guts to do it. She gave me the perfect reason tonight, and now as shes screaming in agony she’ll get to blame herself for what she did! Amy is just an innocent bonus...I haven’t decided what we’ll do to her yet but I’ll specify that everything done to her will be shown to Penny...I just hope they both don’t break too quickly”

She checked her watch

“Collection team should almost be there right?”

“Yep, just about. But they’ll need to scope the place out and not ruse suspicion. Don’t worry; we will get them out of that apartment without a peep. I’d better go and oversee it all, make sure all comms channels are reporting no police presence...Oh hey! DO me a favor and email me their profiles. I want to subscribe to any of their multimedia updates when they’re there.”

Claire grinned even wider. She loved her little work circle of sadistic colleagues. Everyone at Cruciatu relished in the suffering of others.

---

Despite clinging to the thin hope that Claire’s strange smile was proof that her advances on James were somehow proof that she hadn’t just ruined the most treasured friendship she had, Penny was still sensible enough – or perhaps guilty enough – to arrange a delivery. She sent Amy to the off-license to get more wine and fired up her laptop.

The challenge, really, was in fitting a suitable explanation for her actions into the spaces provided in a standard florist’s card, but with a little thought, and multiple false starts, Penny eventually settled on a suitably sincere message: “Claire, I’m sorry. Don’t blame James, he resisted. Friends?”. Combined with a vast bouquet of flowers, a box of Belgian chocolates, and a bottle of bubbles, it was likely to be the best she could manage as a short-term peace offering. It might not help, but at least the fact she offered no defence for herself ought to count for something: if there was anything Claire hated as much as cheaters, it was cheaters who had the gall to try and justify their behaviour.

By the time she was done, Amy was kicking the front door of the flat closed again, somehow brandishing three bottles of wine at the same time. “I’m back!” she called “They had a special offer on Chilean, so I hope that’s cool?”

Penny smiled gratefully, shutting the laptop with a snap and standing to embrace her sister. “Chilean is great. Thanks Ames. I… Fuck it. Can we just get blitzed and wait to talk about what a fucking idiot I am in the morning?”

Amy smiled, returning the hug gladly before ushering her sister back into the lounge, stowing two of the bottles in the fridge, and retrieving some clean glasses from the kitchen. She didn’t bother to turn off the light as she left, and in some ways that was a shame – it meant she missed seeing the faint flash of metal as a shadowed figure took position on the roof opposite, missed a vital early warning clue. But perhaps it was better that way: the two sisters were soon laughing and drinking despite the grim start to their evening, happily oblivious to the fact their giggling conversation was being picked up perfectly by Clark’s laser microphones trained carefully on the balcony windows.

Claire’s hands were shaking, her tongue nervously licking her lips, her nipples rock hard beneath her jumper. Oh, she always adored knowing an acquisition was in progress, and that thrill was always so much higher when it was happening on her patch – the knowledge of what would happen to the target, the power Claire felt, knowing she could stop it. At her level of seniority there weren’t many operations Claire couldn’t stop. Not indefinitely, perhaps, certainly not if there was a major client involved somewhere, but even so – when a Crucio operation went down in the UK, Claire had authority to intervene if she identified a risk of exposure to the corporation. It wasn’t usually a big deal – Claire could call a halt, the operation would be postponed, the woman would be taken later. The next week, perhaps, or the one after. Hardly any delay in the grand scheme of things.

But Claire loved the power all the same. Knew just how much any woman inside the walls of Cruciatu Prime would give to have only one more day of freedom, to have been spared even half a week of captivity. Claire could give that to them, could give them that tens of times over if she chose. But she never did. Not once did the gorgeous redhead lift a dainty finger to stop an operation, to defer a nightmare.

And now… now her passion, her energy was off the charts. It was all so perfect. So utterly perfect. Not just Penny, not just her best and closest and most trusting friend, but Penny’s slutty younger sister too. Her foot bounced restlessly as she typed, one eye on the clock, as she added detail to the summary files.

Name Penelope Katherine Brown

Age 32

Height 5’4

Weight 140 lb

Cup Size 38D [estimate]

Vulva [TBD.] Pubic Hair trimmed, no close inspection possible

Orientation Heterosexual

Claire’s fingers drummed on the keyboard, and she paused. She’d wondered about Penny’s sex before – all those spa trips she’d indulged them both in, and Penny always insisted on changing underneath a towel. There was clearly something private there, some sense of shame…

Vulva [TBD.] Pubic Hair trimmed, no close inspection possible. Recommend detailed study, possibly source of weakness / humiliation. Degrade and contrast with sister if possible.

The edit sent a fresh thrill down her spine, and her hand fell away from the keyboard, Claire’s fingers popping the button of her jeans and finding her soaking pussy in a single, practised move. Her arousal was running so high, her anticipation so intense, that the lightest brush of her fingers along her sopping, slick lips almost made her moan aloud, but she bit down hard on her lip, delaying the inevitable. Not yet. Oh definitely not yet.

Claire wasn’t going to allow herself to cum until she could hear Penny screaming, hear the sound of the restraints going on. Hear her friend’s voice break as she realised what her filthy slutty ways had at last brought her to.

The thought almost made Claire cum again, and she steadied herself, focused on her breathing.

The thought made her laugh. That was what she’d been told by the last masseuse, the perky Welsh girl at the spa before Christmas. “Focus on your breathing Miss Buckley. You will never relax if you do not learn self control!” The high lilting voice had meant the advice kindly, perhaps. She had since found herself abducted and subject to a merciless regime of waterboarding. It was already proving its worth in certain deniable black sites around the world, and if a few dictators puzzled over the technique’s nickname of “Welsh Massage”, they certainly couldn’t complain about the results…

Claire moaned again, chewing her lip harder, her free hand wriggling beneath her top, easing her left breast from the lace cup of her bra, and rolling a perfect cherry-blossom pink nipple between her fingers.

On the desk, her speakerphone crackled as Clark announced his perimeter checks completed.

“Collection team is ready”, his voice calm, professional. Tinged with anticipation. “Both targets present, unaware. No weapons identified. Identities confirmed: Penny and Amy Brown, ready for Severity 5 Collection. Do we go?”

Claire moaned. She didn’t care if the whole Collection team heard. This was it. This was Penny’s time to go. And Amy with her. Her best friend, her best friend’s sister. Being taken on Severity five for life at Cruciatus Prime. Nothing could have kept Claire’s moan silent, especially since merely hearing Clarke’s words caused her fingers to curl inside her cunt, her palm grinding blissfully against her mound. But Claire was professional even in extremis.

“Understood” she said, husky but precise “Confirming operation is Collection of Penny and Amy Bro-oohhwwn. Severity Five. Keep this channel open and…” – a pause, a vital chance to savour the moment, to know she could stop everything right now and Penny would never know how close she came to Hell – the second hand ticking, ticking, the moment drawing out deliciously…

…And Claire drew a deep shuddering breath, slowly pumping her fingers deeper inside her throbbing pussy. And smiled.

“That's a green light. Collection Team go-ohhh...”

Last edited:

Chapter 2 - Collection​

Inside and outside the apartment complex, the collection team had positioned themselves as silently as snakes. Every entry and exit covered and every floor had a lookout to deal with any civilians that may stray into the vicinity. The heavily suited up and tactical looking team member would inform anyone who stumbled across the operation they were dealing with a terrorist tipoff and keep them out of the way during the quick collections.

Five men were waiting outside Penny’s apartment. Two to each girl, with a fifth to do a sweep of the apartment and collection; phones, laptops and anything that would be crucial to fabricating their disappearance.

The squad worked as a well oiled machine - far too many people for just two girls but the company could afford to overextend itself in order to make jobs like this go smoothly. Like Claire these guys loved their job. Many were ex-military and enjoyed the ridiculously easy jobs of snatching defenseless women over going to war zones and risking their lives. They got many perks working for an organization like Cruciatu as well.

Clark always thought of the fun times he had at the Christmas parties when scoping out a new acquisition and imagined what their future would be like. The tactical arm of London Crucio has the BEST Christmas parties. The Head of their department would temporarily ship in many slaves from Cruciatu as a bit of entertainment; some broken fully trained in the art of sexual servitude, and some unwilling pain toys as well for the extra sadistic.

God, that 23 year old slut that had been loaned d to him last year was truly wild!! From what he had found after looking at her file after the night, she’d been captured and trained in the art of male and female pleasure intensively for 3 years. This was her first time she had been allowed off the island. She did absolutely everything with barely any hesitation at just the hint of a command from Clark, like she was ready for his every desire.

She made him feel like she was absolutely crazy with lust for him (as she was trained) but there was always a hint of some other emotion there.... fear, it seemed. Fear of giving the best possible fuck or risk punishment's and maybe a tiny glimmer of hope that maybe they wouldn’t send her back to that god awful place…

As soon as they got back to the hotel room at the Christmas party she yanked down his pants in one slick movement and expertly began to deep throat his cock with long and slow strokes. She looked up at him the whole time she kept bobbing her head, her eyes glazed over and as she mentally invoked all the lessons she had been given at oral training, making sure to massage his balls and NEVER break eye contact unless told otherwise.

Clark’s dick was getting hard thinking of it. His mind's eye showed him what happened next, when he grabbed her by the hair and threw her on the bed. She recovered and assumed the position she thought would most please him - face down, ass up, pulling her ass cheeks open wide to invite him into her willowy, tight anus…

No..No...Clark shook his head and got rid of the dream. He had to think clearly just in case. There was plenty of time to fuck later.

Several team members grinned and smirked to themselves hearing Claire have her fun over the comms channel. They all got it; this work was exciting in more ways than one. They all made a mental note to make the footage from this capture extra impressive and theatrical to capture this special moment in good detail.

The team in front of the door were picking the lock. They could quickly grab the girls and gag them before too much of a sound, but the member in charge of the apartment sweep was watching Clark’s rooftop feed on a small tablet. The girls were just at the end of the hall on the other side of the door, drinking wine and laughing. Clarks reconnaissance indicated they were about 2 bottles in, so they’re reaction times would be a bit diminished and less of an issue. The door swung open slowly, and the team crept down the hall, almost ready to strike.

Clark was ready. He rang the home phone and watched. Penny, confused at who could be calling so late, left the couch and went to the kitchen. “H-Hello?” Her drunken voice breaking a little. What happened next was a blur. It had to be just in case there were any other onlookers on the window.

The two members assigned to Amy burst out of the hall, with the next two assigned to Penny hoofing it straight past them to the kitchen.

The fifth member ignored all the woman and went straight to the apartment window and pulled the blinds.

Clark's feed was now useless, so he began packing up.

Claire, who was watching all this from her laptop, switched over to the headcams that each tactical member had on their helmets. She was watching both feeds at once, but was particularly interested in Penny’s… The leading member rushed around the corner of the kitchen at a confused and then horrified Penny, grabbing her by the throat as the second man went behind her and grabbed both her wrists and bound them with cable ties. Squeezing hard with one hand to prevent her ability to scream, in his other hand her nimbly inserted an already prepared black rubber bulb into her gaping mouth. “HRRRRRRUUU-mmmppppfffh!!!”

As awareness kicked in, Penny instinctively tried to bring her hands up to protect herself and removed the intruder from her mouth but found them already bound and useless behind her back. She went to kick her legs, but both men sandwiched her in from both sides, the man behind her grabbing the straps connected to the rubber mouth plug and clasping it extra tight behind the back of her head. The front man then went down to his knee and attached two ankle cuffs with a metre of tight nylon between them so she could only hobble and would not be able to direct any kicks (chains would make too much of a clicking noise in the hallway.) The whole encounter took less than 30 seconds. In the living room, Amy had gone through an almost identical procedure. She had managed to only stand up halfway from the couch before she was manhandled and tightly bondaged up. “Ladies secured. Good job Scythe squad! That capture time would be one for the books!” “Haha yeah maybe! But its a bit unfair right? They were half drunk” The mood relaxed, the men jovial. “Ok, lets get you ready to go shall we?”

The man in front of Penny made sure his head cam was always kept on her face - it made good footage that could be attached to her file - you only get to capture an asset once and their reactions to being ripped out of their life like this were enjoyed by sadists all through the organization. You could almost read the thoughts from their wide eyes, their utter terror and disbelief that this was happening to them and the confusion of why they were being treated like this by the police! Made great watching for her ‘sponsor’ Claire.

The next bit of equipment came off the man's equipment belt - A high leather posture collar. One of the hundreds of specially made items at Cruciatu, the inside of the stiff leather contained dozens of tiny metal spikes that would dig into the wearer's neck; not quite drawing blood but making it feel like lots of painful pin pricks. The collar was attached to another nylon rope and the man started to pull on it slowly. Pulling on the collar just a little bit would significantly tighten it, starting to choke the user and dig the spikes in even further. The wearer was forced to follow or risk a very painful asphyxiation.

Penny was dragged forward, towards the living room where Amy’s collar had been fitted and the sister stood there dumbfounded.

---

The entire operation was wonderful - textbook, if Claire had any say in it. True, both Claire and Amy were drunk, their reactions numbed, surging adrenaline smothered by the wine... But that was just proof that it was important to pick your moment, to let the target make your job as easy as possible.

The realisation that Claire could use this precise operation to train future operatives made her moan again, and her cold blue eyes lit up in delight as she watched Penny's face twist in horror, her friend's dark brown eyes welling up with tears and terror as the devilish collar was wrapped tight, the myriad tiny spikes scraping against the tender olive skin of her throat, forcing her chin up into a formal, imperious posture.

But despite her regal bearing she looked more cowed than even Claire had ever seen her, hobbling along the hallway of her flat back to the living room, led on a leash and stumbling as the short nylon tethering her ankles cut each step's stride savagely in half.

In the lounge, poor Amy was faring no better. The rubber plug rammed into her mouth was doing nothing to soothe her hyperventilating terror, and her frantic struggles, including a shockingly sharp blow with the wine bottle against the man to her left, had achieved absolutely nothing: the brute had taken the blow without even flinching, letting his tactical vest dull the impact, and simply shopkeeper his head with an admonishing, mocking "Naughty..." before jerking the zip tie brutally tight around her wrists.

The women's terror and confusion contrasted utterly with the cold, calm professional attitude of Scythe team, and Claire made a mental note to thank them for their silence. Not because the entire operation had been conducted so silently that the neighbors couldn't have heard anything if they'd been trying, but because their silence ensured Penny's muffled wail of horror as she was dragged into the living room and saw her younger sister, just as helpless as she was.

Claire leaned in closer, heart racing, fingers furiously curling inside her cunt as she kept herself just on the brink of orgasm, hardly daring to breathe as she watched the beautiful sight.

"Go ahead Scythe team" she moaned "Inform them who their patron is."

The man who'd been hit by the bottle nodded.

"Welcome to your new lives" he said, his voice still mocking "I am Sergeant McCloud and you won't see me again, but I'm sure you will soon discover things about yourselves you never imagined! You will now be transported to our special facility where you will stay in the sort of luxurious surroundings favoured by the most powerful people in the world! Or at least... Favoured for the enemies of the most powerful people in the world."

He smirked at the obvious confusion on their faces, pausing so that each squad member could train their headcam on the sister's and capture the moment from multiple angles.

"In this case, the powerful person in question is... Let me see, I have it somewhere..."

He paused, pretending to pat his pockets for a note, drawing out the moment as long as he could while the girls stood, shaking in confusion and terror, and then snapped his fingers and pointed to a photo hanging on the wall: Penny, wearing a beautiful formal gown, laughing in a grand ballroom with her arms around a beaming, beautiful, red-headed bride.

"...oh that was it! Miss Claire Buckley. Be sure to thank her!"

He reached up and grabbed Penny's chin as horror and confusion raced across her face, and forced the poor, sobbing woman to nod, letting the pins of the posture collar dig viciously into her throat.

Claire actually had to fumble for the mute button. She wasn't a screamer, by any means. She adored sex, of course, but she normally kept her pleasure as tightly compartmentalised as her professional life. But this... This rush was like nothing else.

The misery, the guilt, the way Penny's lower lip quivered even with the fat plug cinched into her mouth. The shock as Amy's eyes darted from the picture to her sister, the wide-eyed horror and betrayal as the younger woman realized that her own sister's filthy cheating behavior was what had left her bound and helpless.

The huge fat tear that rolled down Penny's cheek as Sergeant McCloud shoved her roughly down on her knees and began cutting away her dress for transport was something Claire wanted to bottle, to keep as her own private treasure...

She rode out the waves of orgasm, still shuddering with aftershocks of impossible pleasure, and regained enough steadiness in her voice to re-open her channel and send a brief terse message. And so perfectly did Crucio Corporation select and equip their people that within seconds one of the squad was carefully scooping Penny's bitter tears into a tiny sample bottle. There mere visual sight of it was almost enough to make Claire cum all over again.

Instead she mentally assessed how long shipping was likely to take and then sent a terse text to her wayward husband: "I need to get my head straight. Come back in two hours. I want to talk this over tonight."

She wanted to savor every moment of the capture. But after, once Penny and Amy were doomed beyond salvation.... Later Claire wanted to be giving James the fuck of his life, to be revelling in her husband's cock as her friends were flown silently to Hell.

---

Big hunting knives made quick work of both girls' clothes and panties until they were scraps of rags on the floor that were scooped up by the team member sweeping the apartment and shoved into a black bag for disposal. The two black haired beauties were held by their hair so they didn’t topple over completely.

The men stood over their charges looking down on their quivering flesh as they sniveled and trembled and made pathetic pleading noises with their gags.

“Shut them up a bit more before we get them downstairs”

The rubber plugs were connected to inflatable handpumps, smaller than what you would usually get at a fetish store and a bit more functional. Each man overseeing the girls prep bent down and started pumping the gags up, long firm pumps. The gags again, were a little bit more special than consumer brands and had no safety limits. They expanded in width, but also in length as they grew bigger, first tickling and then invading the back of the throat stimulating the gag reflex and making the wearer feel like they were choking. It was not uncommon for girls to vomit in the gag but the team were medically prepared to intervene if it looked like they were in any danger of choking to death. The sweet release of death would never find these girls.

The girls flinched, tried to pull away, shake their heads. A firm hand tangled in their hair prevented much movement. Gradually the sounds got more and more muffled and distressing as the gag expanded.

“mmmmmpphhhh-MMMMHHPPPPPP! MMMHHPPPPTHHH-HHHRRRKKKKK-GGHUURKK-KKKKKK”

The agonizing choking sounds getting worse and worse.

Lastly, leather hoods were brought towards each captive. They could be fitted in such a way that they would slip over the head, and had a hole at the front to allow the gag and inflatable tube to slot through. They were slightly different… Amy’s was fitted with a heavy padded blindfold and Penny’s was not - other than that they were identical. As the men dragged the tight leather over Amy’s head this way and that, she got to look into Penny’s eyes one more time before her head was fully encased. A desperate hissing could be heard through the nose holes but Amy was gone - just a naked, hooded girl. Little did she know it would be days before she would be let out of it and could see again.

Penny soon had the tight hood fitted but with no blindfold to cover her eyes. The conversations of the men around her become muffled and the padding over the ears tightly compacted her head. She had only been in it for half a minute and already it felt like an unbearable tightness, a vice crushing her head, and she instantly began to feel hot and sweat from it.

All of a sudden, it all went quiet. Silence. Something with the earpads? She could still hear her ragged breathing in her head, but it seemed like a noise cancelling function had kicked in.

There were electronics built into the hood which should provide noise cancelling to further deprive the wearer of their senses, or it could be used to play sounds. Judging by the way Amy was now turning her head this way and that, she was also now completely deaf to the world around her but also robbed of her sight.

“Hello Penny! How is your night?” A husky, sarcastic voice in her head, dripping with venom and clear as day. Penny froze. She knew that voice almost as well as her own or her sisters. Her eyes slowly trailed up to the photo on the wall to the beautiful redhead in the ballgown dress.

---

Bile rose in Penny's throat as she fought down terror. She hadn't believed McCloud, couldn't believe McCloud. She loved Claire almost like a sister, despite her terrible, stupid infatuation with James, and the two women shared everything. Claire was well off, certainly - she could afford luxuries without even a moment's pang for her budget, but surely not rich enough to own a... A private army! As far as Penny knew Claire had gone into pharmaceutical management and while that paid well it couldn't put her among the most powerful people in the world, either.

But... But that voice. It was Claire. Huskier than normal. Throatier. If Penny didn't know better she'd assume her friend had been crying but... No. That didn't sound right. This wasn't Claire's "I've been sobbing my heart out" voice, hoarse but fragile. This was...

...was...

"What? No answer? Not even an apology? Flowers?" Claire's voice teased, almost purring.

...this was a tone Penny had only heard in Claire once. When she called from honeymoon. Her”I-just-had-the-best-orgasm-of-my-life-and-thank-you-for-letting-me-take-James-when-I-knew-you-were-crushing-on-him" voice.

Penny gagged, shook her head, and tried to struggle up, as if addressing the picture would somehow help.

"Gllmmmmppphhh!!! Clllrrrhhhh!! Pllllleeefff nuuuuhhnnnn!!"

Laughter, high, delighted, lustful laughter almost deafened poor Penny, and she was rammed down viciously onto her knees, forced to stare back at her sister's anonymously wrapped, blinded face as Amy turned still from side to side, apparently oblivious to the audio torture Penny was suffering.

"Good girl. Kneel for me." Claire chuckled "Oh yes. I can see this. I'm going to watch it over and over. It will give me something to look forward to while I'm making my tearful pleas at the police press conference. 'Please, Penny, if you can hear this, please just write. You don't have to come back or anything, but at least let your friends know you're safe!!'"

Claire giggled again, the sound utterly chilling as Penny felt her growing terror turn to ice in her belly.

"You will be safe, of course. I would never kill my best friend. Not even after you tried to fuck my husband. But, oh, Penny. Oh my poor stupid, slutty, cheating Penny... It's time you learned what I really do for a living. What happens to girls I get paid to dislike."

A pause, the faintest creak of an office chair, and for a moment Penny could visualise Claire sitting at her little desk, her corner home office, changing her position and glancing across to the empty couch where she'd caught Penny grinding her cunt against James's crotch. She shuddered, and someone gave Amy a brutal kick to the ribs.

"Stay still! or I'll have her kicked again!" Claire snapped, her voice icy with venom. And then Penny's friend shifted into her husky, loving tone again as she continued: "Girls I get paid to dislike are captured just like this, and whisked away. Vanished from the living world and taken to a facility... We have several. We have the expertise, the power, the facilities to vanish these women and to train them. To remake them into something better. Something... More than women. Less than human. And there they live and learn and practice until they are released, or sold. Or... Ended, if that's what their patron wants. All neat and tidy."

"Plleeeefffgh. Chllrrrr... Ddnnnnggg!!" Penny screamed, her throat spasming around the inflated rubber cock thrusting between her tonsils.

Another boot slammed into her sister's thigh, and Penny fell silent as Claire gave a muted 'tsk', and continued.

"It's your turn now, Penny. Not because I'm getting paid but because you made this personal. You dare try to steal my husband?! Oh Penny. Poor Penny, what have you done? What have you done to Amy?! Because... Ohhh I'm pulling out all the stops for you. Even the way you're getting shipped to Cruciatu Prime is special. Severity Five is the kind of treatment reserved for... Well. Let me just say that you could spit in Vladimir Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague's face and he still might pause before telling us to ship you at Severity Four..."

This time the moan was unmistakable, and Penny shuddered again as she heard a soft wet shlicking sound broadcast clearly into her muffled, deadened ear.

"Remember, Penny" Claire moaned "You deserve this. Amy doesn't, but that's your fault. You chose this when you betrayed me, and I will always be here to see you regret it. Starting with your transport... Ohhh, Penny, I'm going to revel in that most of all. Because, Penny... My poor stupid Penny, as bad as Severity Five transport may be, oh my love it's only going to get worse from here!"

The laugh Claire gave was almost deafening.

"Process them" she giggled as she recovered, and before Penny had even properly processed the words, she saw her sister hefted up and carried towards the door by McCloud. Claire waited until Penny was also lifted before she spoke again.

"Goodbye Penny. Thank you for being my friend - I really, truly mean that sincerely, your friendship has been an absolute wonderful joy and I owe you some of the very best days of my life. I need you to remember that, Penny. You truly were my very best friend. Remember that. Because in the days and months and years to come, you are going to wish you were dead. You will. And because we are friends, because I owe you so much, I will be there to watch you in those moments. And I am going to love reminding you that no matter how terrible things become or how badly you are suffering, I. Won't. Let. You. Die."

The hood returned to silence. And Penny had once last glimpse of the inverted photograph on her walls before she was carried out of her flat. Forever.

Oh my, this is smoking hot. I just can’t wait to find out what level 5 means? What a wonderful sadist Claire is, Penny is very fortunate to have such a kind best friend. “I, Won’t. Let. You. Die!” Absolutely chilling. How kind to not let her die, what best friend wouldn’t appreciate her superior friend make such a wonderful promise?

Van Ride​

As humorous as it would have been to see the poor girls hobble all the way down to the van (especially a blinded Amy!) time was of the essence.

Being picked up and manhandled was especially disorientating for Amy, she could barely tell which way was up but could tell she was going down stairs due to the heavy vibrations as she bounced on the large man's shoulders. Being very claustrophobic, she was already starting to panic and was beginning to actually consider that she was about to choke and die.

Down in the van and up into the back, before they were dropped back down on the ground in a lump. Only Penny could see what awaited them.

The back of the van was fairly sparse. Just two separate poles mounted vertically in the centre of the floor. On the ceiling and at the base of the podium were metal chains and pulleys, but Penny barely saw them. Her blood ran cold after seeing what was mounted on top the poles - a huge black studded dildo and matching butt plug. One of the men was wearing latex gloves and smearing a reddish cream over both.

Penny could not believe the sight of them - they were huge! The dildo at least 10-12 inches and the buttplug… She’d never seen a buttplug before, let alone the bulbous monsteroristy standing upright and erect before her. The man smearing the cream on the appendages locked eyes with Penny and saw her looking at the plug, grinned and inflated it up a bit more making it swell from the size of a pear to an eggplant!

Penny thought she would faint.

As she was dragged to her feet and pulled towards it by the collar she instinctively yanked back, choking herself in the process as the spiked collar tightened. Eyes wide and fearful, she looked to Amy who was a bit more compliant, being led to the poles not knowing what awaited her.

No, no! They would never fit in them, it was too big!!

Ahead of her, Amy was grabbed by three men; one on each leg and one grabbing the top of her hood. As she was lifted above the dildo, the man clipped her hood to a D-Ring connected to a chain at the top of the van and hoisted it up a bit. The length of it ensured Amy could not move too far from this spot.

With the head now dangling from the roof, the man let go and began to guide Amy’s pussy down onto the dildo. Both dildos were mounted to metal platforms that moved up and down, and the buttplug had been withdrawn for the moment to do one at a time. Amy flinched as the tip of the dildo touched her pussy and began to struggle heavily. After about 5 seconds she renewed her struggles and screamed hysterically, even with the head of the dildo not even 1 inch to the pussy.

She had begun to feel the venom cream.

One of Cruciatu's many specially developments substances, it was a lubrication that had been imbued with various painful and non-lethal animal venoms. In order to ensure it was long lasting, the substance has many smaller particles in it that were based on the concept of jellyfish stings. Just one of the several enhancements used for Severity 5 shipments.

Down and down Amy went, her head beginning to flop as she was closer to passing out, then the burning in her pussy would bring her back. But soon she was fully mounted down on the dildo, filled to the brim, all the way to her cervix. The nylon strap around her ankles was clipped and tightened to the base of the podium just off the ground and then men stepped back. She was securely fastened there; held up by her head, mounted on the dildo and her ankles down around the base of the podium. Her toes desperately trying to find purchase on the pole, to lift herself up off the dildo. It was a futile effort but she had to try.

Happy that she was secure (but not entirely finished with her yet) the three men grabbed Penny and pulled her towards her pole, facing Amy.

--

Still silently watching through the remote cameras Claire felt her quim creaming at the spectacle. Not merely Amy's blind thrashing, the terror and panic that took over as the stinging venom seeped into her soft tissues, causing her to writhe and squirm, every frantic movement driving the vicious dildo deeper into her defenceless sex, setting every nerve ablaze as the thick coating of Venom spread its agonising toxins into her most sensitive skin.

That was beautiful enough, true. But Claire's attention was focused much more on Penny. On the growing horror in her eyes as she watched her own screaming sister impaled on the brutal toy. Penny of course had no idea just why her sister screamed and struggled so. But the effect, the pain, the obvious agony was clear. And Penny knew whose fault it was that her perky younger sister was suffering so terribly.

The fight visibly left the older woman, her body sagging, muscles slackening as despair took a grip on Penny's heart, more tears falling from the eyeholes of the cruel, sweating hood that otherwise encased her head and deadened her to the world.

She didn't resist. Even knowing what was coming, Penny couldn't bring herself to resist. Amy hadn't had the chance, and it would be even more unfair for Penny to try and escape or resist or do anything else to bring down Claire's wrath her poor sister - the kicks the men had driven into Amy's body so far had been terrible enough. To allow Amy be kicked while impaled on such a monstrous shaft was unconscionable.

So Penny stepped into the van at the tug on her ropes and straddled the dreadful contraption, flinching as one of the men pulled her thighs apart.

There was a pause, a cruel, crushing, terrible pause that almost made Penny pray for the dildo to be slammed into her sex.

...and then a gloved hand fumbled at her fleshy lips. Tugging gently, pulling the crinkled, bulging folds of her inner lips apart.

She couldn't hear the words spoken, not inside her hood. But the burst of laughter that vibrated through the van drove her already despairing heart into an abyss of humiliation and hopelessness. She wept silently as they hooked her head to the chains, her arms straining in the restraints until the ties almost cut her skin not because she wanted to fight or flee, but because she was instinctively struggling to shield her sex from the harsh and unforgiving sight of the men.

Through the cameras, Claire drank it in in delight, revelling in the revelation, her fingers flying across the keyboard as she took frantic notes and recommendations for the file, updating the notes on Amy as well, lovingly recording the fact the younger sister's sex was far less pronounced than Penny's. She would have them use that. Oh she would enjoy having them use that...

In the van, Penny was sinking down, cringing with shame as she felt her inner lips tugged down around the girthy tip of the dildo and her pussy forced to open to accept the invader. And just like her sister she had barely been entered an inch when the venom bit, pouring distilled pain into her spread lips with a rapidity that caused her to rear back up, shrieking, setting the chains rattling before McCloud gripped her by the shoulders and drove her down, down, down, letting the thick rubber batter Penny's pussy into submission, smearing her membranes in a hideous, frazzling layer of venom that left the poor girl dazed by an overload of absolute anguish, her eyes rolling in her head as she thrashed and screamed, heedless of the sharp scraping of the pins as she fought the posture collar.

"Therrrreee" Claire's voice purred in Penny's ear "It took a while since you spread your legs, but don't you feel deliciously filled now? Enjoy every minute, Penny..."

The speakers clicked off, the silence crashing back as the hammer pounding of Penny's heartbeat thrummed in her own ears.

And then, with her body bound in place, the dreadful wide anal plugs came into play, the men working with smooth efficiency to force each plug into each girl simultaneously, ensuring Penny could see the stiffening, screaming agony of her sister as she felt her own tightly puckered virgin hole distended, stretched almost to the ripping point by the itching, scalding, throbbing pressure of the bulbous venom-coated head as it pressed with remorseless, dispassionate pressure against her ass, muscles clenched in agony, already searing with the venom's invisible flames until both girls suddenly dropped, their tight assholes surrendering, yielding, welcoming the bloated black invaders as they were stuffed to the breaking point.

And Penny and Amy both screamed in absolute agony as the plugs ground against the cruel shafts spearing their cunts. Grinding inside to force ever more venom into their tissues.

"Apartment cleanup complete" Clark reported "Set-dressing in progress and then we can move out."

Attachments

• van01.png
    van01.png
    451.2 KB · Views: 559
The final preparations before rolling out were being set.

The bulbous inflatable plugs were pumped up a little more, evoking even more high pitched squeals from the girls. Mccloud could see Amy’s spincter pressing from the inside out as her anal cavity stretched to bursting point.

Clark stepped into the van, savoring the site of the two helpless girls. Noticing that Penny's red eyes were uncovered and darting around at all the activity, he went over to a toolbox mounted in the side of the way and fished around inside.

He retrieved some small metal clips and held them up to Penny's eyes to see. No words were required (she could barely hear anyway). He was holding several deadly looking alligator clips with serrated razer sharp teeth. Having a bit of fun, he walked over to Amy and brought his finger up to his lips and mimed ‘Shhhhhh’

He turned around, opened the jaws of the clips and without hesitation snapped them over both Amy’s nipples.

A ragged broken howl was heard through the hood by the men still in the van; impressive through the gag. Amy reacted to this new assault on her body by trying to twist her upper torso to dislodge the unidentified pain.

Clark had walked back to Penny and stood behind her, tracing his gloved hands seductively across her thighs as Amy thrashed. Lower and lower he went, over Penny’s thick labia lips, already swelling for the venom. His fingers dug deeper, slowly, parting the lips and tracing up and down, up and down. Then just up until he found the tiny nub of her clioris and began circling it, like a shark circling prey.

While Clark started to trace Penny’s clit with a slowly increased intensity, Mccloud proceeded to grab to small finer chains that were linked up to Amy’s hood chain. Threading the chain through the end of the nipple alligator clips, he started tightening the chain, up and up and up until Amy’s nipples were yanked up nearly to her neck.

Clark continued to focus on arousing Penny as Mccloud continued to work on Amy. Grabbing one more alligator clip, her attached the end of the alligator clip to Amy’s dildo, and hovered the jaws above her clitoris a quick glance to make sure Penny was watching, he snapped it over the most sensitive part of her younger sister.

Although Penny was deafened, the sheer agony of her sister broke through and she could almost hear the screams in her head.

Amy shook every part of her body, not understanding, not comprehending where the pain was coming from. It was all over, everything hurt, every stung, she couldn’t see, couldn't hear WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO HER! She wanted it to end, she wanted to end.

Unfortunately for Amy (and soon Penny) the journey to the airport processing airport would be a little bumpy and everything just added was designed to amplify that. The dildo and buttplug were mounted on springs that would cause them to bounce and jostle along with the van; essentially fucked both holes by bouncing the girls up and slamming them back down with gravity. The added clit alligator clips meant that with every bounce up, their pleasure centers would be painfully stretched and yanked before falling back down onto the dildo.

As a final effect there was modification done initially as a prank by one of the mechanics, it was now rolled out to all the collection vehicles involved in S5 pickups. Every time the van braked and the taillights would come on, the car battery would also send a sustained electric shock through the dildo, buttplug and nipple chains.

“God you just can't keep your legs closed, can you Penny? Now you’re letting dear Clark have his way with you!” Claire cackled through the speakers, like a mocking goddess. “Clark, don’t let her enjoy herself too much will you”? I’m sure that clit is nice and hard now”

With that, Clarks napped the jaws around the now swollen love button and clipped it securely to the dildo base.

Hey everyone, I don't seem to have a button anymore to edit the first post (maybe it locks out over time) so putting this here.

For those that don't like the forum message format, the whole edited story should be updated in this Google Document

Chapter 3 - Van Ride (continued)

In the moment, though, Penny was too distracted by her own fear and pain, by Claire's mocking voice still purring in her ears. And by the sudden wave of absolute agony that washed over her as her own plump clit was crushed and gnawed within the steel embrace Clark snapped into place.

"Fun fact" Claire told Penny, as her silenced screams were reduced to a muffled, wailing sob and Clark abandoned her brutally leashed clit to instead flick Penny's fat brown nipples into stiff, vulnerable peaks "My husband won't be stop texting me. Oh, I'm mostly not replying, of course... I love James with all my heart but I wouldn't miss your adventures! What kind of best friend would I be if I didn't wave you off to your new forever home?!"

Claire giggled again, pausing to allow Penny's screams to diminish as Clark gave her new clamps a pinch for luck, tugging gently before McCloud moved forward to thread more chain through the hoops, and then resumed talking

"But anyway, Penny, poor James is simply frantic. Do you have a minute? Sitting comfortably? God, I'd almost bring you home like this as art, but I suppose the neighbours would ask questions. Anyway - as long as you don't feel the need to say anything to me, I'm going to share this message. He sent it about the same time you were settling into the van."

Claire laughed again, and adopted a mocking, sing-song voice as she recited: "'Baby, please, I'm so so sorry I didn't want to touch her she was just all over me. You know I've only ever liked her as a friend, she's just not my type, Claire, please, you know I'd never hurt you, especially with a skank like Penny. You know I've never fancied her'. Isn't that sweet?" Claire laughed again "All of this, all Amy's pain and yours... And if I hadn't come home when I did you still wouldn't have got anything from my James anyway!"

Claire's laughter, her simple honest joy was in such stark contrast to the obvious despair in Penny's eyes that the normally stoic McCloud couldn't stop himself from laughing, his hands shaking as he hooked in Penny's clamps.

Penny had larger breasts than her sister, slightly heavier and more rounded where Amy's orbs were naturally perky, and rather than simply suspend her udders so that her nipples stretched level with the vicious leather collar, McCloud looped the fine chains through the ceiling of the van so that the weight of Penny's tits was pulled out as well as forwards, suspended savagely from the straining flesh of her nipples.

Then, with another smirk at Clark, McCloud anchored Penny's chain around Amy's, so that every jolt and sway of Penny's tits would be mirrored and echoed by a burst of tension dragging sharply on her sister's nipples.

"We're set" Clark said. "Let's get this van in motion."

He rapped sharply on the side panel, and as McCloud banged the rear doors shut, the man in the cab dropped the van in gear. Just another tradesman heading about his business on the quiet morning roads.

Every bump, every sway of the van was agony for the two women: their overstuffed asses burned with the hideous venom, their crammed cunts felt like they were on fire and the slightest shift of the van rammed the horrible dildos hard into their depths, setting up a sick nausea that only made the trip more horrible and disorientating. The slightest thrust of the artificial cocks stretched their poor clamped clits, the steel dragging and crushing, mangling the delicately sensitive nubs until the slightest change in motion was marked by muffled howls of despair... And through it all Penny watched in horror as the bouncing of her own breasts jerked and crushed her sister's nipples as though Amy was merely a puppet on a string, thrashing and sobbing in blind, deaf confusion, utterly oblivious to what was going on, and to the soundtrack of delighted, moaning satisfaction as Claire masturbated to the livestream of high-definition horror.

The van wormed it's way through the London streets, trudging slowly through as many back streets as possible in order to avoid CCTV cameras with the added benefit of giving the girls a much longer ride in the van.

Whenever there was a speedbump or pothole, the driver would accelerate a bit, watching the back of Amy in his rear view mirror as she bounced up and slammed down, the inertia ensuring she bobbed up and down and was fucked multiple times on the dildo spring from a single speedbump.

McCloud and Clark had picked a girl each, keeping their cameras trained on them. The cameras mounts had gimbal stabilisers built in, so the bumps did not jostle the view, instead showing the widely gyrating and oscillating movement of the girls as the van bounced, turned and stopped.

Stop signs and red lights were particularly hard for the girls. With the brake pedal held down the voltage courses through their nether regions and nipples, sometimes for over a minute at a time. with no respite.

It was obvious to viewers when the van was braking - with the electricity overstimulation their muscles painfully tensed, the abs and legs tightened as the body spasmed and tried to fold in on itself. During these periods even though the muscles were cramping, the girls would put in monumental energy to escape the demonic appendages deep within them.

As distressing and painful as it all was, the dildos pumping in and out of the girls began to have a very undesired effect. It was inevitable really: although their pussies were being absolutely battered, the cries and screams and moans heard on the video feeds became less shrill and more lusty as they were fucked in different ways. Fast and then slow. Big powerful strokes that bottomed them out and then smaller, faster pumps as they bounced. The juices from their swollen and burning vaginas mixing with the cream and beginning to drip down the podium. Their tormented clits swelling with blood in the body's auto response to arousal, being yanked and pulled and stretched in every direction.

The anal intruders, while not designed to be pleasurable at all, only exacerbated the situation, helping to squeeze the sensitive membrane walls of their now sopping wet pussies against the dildo.

Penny could feel it. She squeezes her eyes shut, trying to fight it as hard as she could. A fresh and sustained tug on her nipples snapped her out of her invalid attempt at mind over matter. Clark was pulling her chain tight and out coercing her to open her eyes and look at her sister.

She could see Amy getting closer to cumming. The muffled sounds from her hood reaching her and blending in as background noise with Claires louder wanton self pleasure being broadcast direct into her brain.

---

It was all just too much for Penny to process. The shock, the humiliation, the steady, gnawing dread should all have been overwhelming. Instead they took a back seat to the pain rippling through her body. But even that pain was complicated, layered, a flood of agony that overloaded her nerves so that different elements burst into focus like fireworks, making her scream even as existing anguish faded from the surface of her overloaded mind.

The gnawing, crushing teeth of the clamps in her fat brown nipples kept cutting, making her breasts jolt and bounce, and making poorer Amy sob into her gag as the linked chains tugged and dragged at each sister's orbs equally. But then the van would hit a bump and Penny's brain instead had to deal with the sudden surge of the terrible dildo inside her, pounding her cunt like a pornstar, hammering into her cervix until she was about to heave, smearing venom across the fragile membranes of her sex as it dragged back between her lips and then slammed upwards once again. As it did so, it dragged her clamped clit, tugging and straining the tiny bundle of nerves that crowned her cunt, tugging sharply until Penny's silenced screams into the gag reached a pitch that could almost shatter glass - and then the dildo would drive home again, and all the sobbing girl's attention was focused on the unnatural, awful feeling of the massive shaft grinding against the unyielding bulk of the buttplug as it seared her ass.

The surges of electricity were something else again, a frazzling, hissing pulse of power that fried Penny's pussy until she was thrashing madly in her bonds, jerking Amy's tits brutally as she flailed and screamed and raped herself with the venom-coated, clit-crushing cock in a pathetic bid to escape the electrical current.

And the more she screamed, the more she sweated, the more her hood smothered her, the more suffocated she felt, the closer, louder, more mocking Claire's moaning arousal sounded in her ears... And as she watched, the more poor Amy's claustrophobia built until the younger woman was visibly suffering an absolute panic attack, tits heaving and tugging at Penny's nipples as Amy thrashed in her deaf, dumb, isolation of pure animal dread.

...and, inevitably, her body, and Penny's body, did the only thing they could do to defend themselves from the torture. Tissue swelled, sensitivity increased, causing a feedback loop of hideous pain and mounting pleasure as the two sister's pussies soaked themselves in slick juices that sizzled and scorched any time the brakes were pumped.

And despite it all, despite the agonising overload of horror, Penny felt her body forced mercilessly towards the brink of orgasm, saw her sister's sex dripping as Amy too was forced to feel pleasure even in her living hell.

And as Clark gripped the chain and forced Penny to watch her own sister orgasm as she was tortured - to watch her own sister orgasm for the first time in her life, Claire's husky voice purred in Penny's ears:

"Oh, suuuch a little slut. That's clearly a family trait for you people. Watch your sister cum, Penny. Watch how good my people are to you both. Most sisters never get to be this intimate but you two... Oh Penny if you only knew how close you'll become! Ohhh... Fuck. I'm almost as wet as Amy just thinking of it. Time for you to cum, Penny. Be a good girl. Cum for me while we torture your sister..."

Claire's voice was coaxing, insidious... And perfectly timed, as always. Just as her throaty voice moaned the words the van hit a pothole, the venom-slick dildo pumped like a jackhammer, Penny's clit was stretched and crushed like a puppy's chew toy...

...and her body responded to the overwhelming conflict of screaming nerves with an explosive orgasm that left her exhausted, hanging limply from her chains as she watched poor Amy collapse in sheer terror, the inert swinging of her body clapping Penny's clamped tits together in painful, mocking applause.

van02.pngclit clip 2.pngclit clip 1.png

Chapter 4 - Processing​

The journey continued on; the van, dildos, alligator clips all uncaring of whether the women had orgasmed once, twice, ten times. On and on for over an hour they continued through the dark night.

Amy was really struggling. She was tired, she had cum three times and her sensitive pussy couldn’t take it anymore. She began the sag in her bonds, twitching at the electric shocks but didn't even struggle as her tits were pulled this way and that, just flopped in the direction of the chains like a fish on a hook.

By the time they arrived at the Crucio processing warehouse and the van had reversed into a loading bay, she had passed out. McCloud smacked her head with the back of his palm but she did not react.

Tutting to himself, he dug into the toolbox while the back of the van door opened and bright lights flooded in. Several men clad in bright yellow high vis jumpsuits clambered in casually.

Assessing the scene, three men start attending to Penny. They disconnected the clit and nipple clips from the dildo base and chain, leaving the teeth gnawing into poor Penny. The inflatable buttplug was deflated back down to the size of a pear and with a humiliating SLLORPPP Penny’s pummeled pussy was lifted free of her rubber lover. Free of the dildo, the buttplug stretched around the ruddy red anus and also audiobily plopped free.

Still supported by the hood chain, Penny gingerly stood bow legged and absentmindedly stared forward as Mccloud plunged a syringe into Amy’s neck just under her posture collar.

Instantly Amy jerked awake, an audible hissing of air as she sucked into through the inadequate nose holes.

“Fucking ungrateful whore! That’ll stimulant will keep you awake and prevent you from missing anything”

It took Amy half a minute to make sense of...anything. She could see, couldn’t hear. God everything hurt, she was being split in two! Turning this way and that, the horrible sensations (you could barely call them memories) came rushing back to her. Her heart felt like it was going to explode as the drug kicked in even more. She tried to move, wishing she didn’t as her body began to send emergency signals from every tortured nerve ending. She was sure her nipples were gone, her now hyperaware mind imagining two bloody tatters of shredded meat where they once were.

Regardless of her comprehension of her new place in the world, the men had jobs to do.

Like Penny she was hoisted off the slick black appendages and onto her feet. Their hood harnesses disconnected from the top van, they were frogmarched out into the loading zone and straight into the warehouse,the handlers taken special care with the blindfolded Amy who jerked in every direction.

The sisters had to learn to walk again, their swollen pussies making every step they take bow legged as they’re holes had just received the equivalent of a four cock gangbang.

Any vaginal or anal damage could (and would) be fixed by the excellent doctors at Cruciatu. If Claire bid it, they could even have their hymens reconstructed or their pussies removed altogether!

Inside the warehouse it was like a fully functioning delivery hub; people in high vis vests were pouring in, going about their day as if two beautiful naked and bound women was normal; which of course it was

To the left and right several vans were idling with the backdoors open- it appeared to be a full functioning delivery centre that reminded Penny of videos she had seen of Amazon’s premises - except for all all the torture implements scattered around the space, cages and naked women being dragged along.

Above the girls, a pulley system ran along rails on the roof. This was one of the small ways that they automated some of the menial work at the warehouse, ensuring that minimum personnel were required to move any meat around.

The chain was winched down and attached for Amy’s and Penny’s hoods; Amy in front and Penny behind by about half a metre. Amy’s still zip tied hands behind her now red raw and slightly bleeding from digging into her tight flesh.

One of the workers nearby started the pulley system and the girls were dragged by their heads forward.

Amy, having no idea what awaited her, in a terrible headspace from the stimulants she had been giving. She half trotted half stumbled forward, not following the line of the overhead rail and going off track online to be snapped back inline, almost twisting entirely around if not for the handler who quickly spun her the right direction and used a cattle prod to get her moving the right way.

Penny followed (like she had a choice) glancing left and right and seeing flashes of other poor women in similar states of distress… Looking forward again, her vision filled with Amy’s juddering butt cheeks, she could see that they were approaching a well lit area, with lots of metal, machines and...nurses in white? She couldn’t make it out past Amy. Glancing sideways, it seemed like other women were going to different areas, she even saw a few crammed into a single tiny cage.

In front of the girls were two metal and uncomfortable looking gynecological chairs. The chairs themselves were on a small well illuminated and raised platform, just a foot off the ground but with enough space either side for several people. To the side a metal table that looked like it belonged in a hospital and had various scary looking implements on it. A pegboard like wall was also set up with various gags, plugs, hoods, blindfolds and dildos as well as some more alligator clips.

"So, you two are the naughty girls, huh, the night's troublemakers?" the man said as he leered at them.

Neither Penny or Amy could hear what he was saying, but the man liked to talk as he worked and Claire loved to watch him work. Jamie was the Head of London’s Crucio shipping facility and although he was a manager he was very much a people person .

Although it was nearly 3am, he had literally jumped out of bed at the opportunity to help Claire out with a S5 shipping. He had even directed his employees to setup up this little private corner of the warehouse for him to prepare with the girls, and had multiple cameras on tripods as well as cameras pointing direction down from the ceiling onto the chairs. State of the art microphones were picking up Amy’s hyperventilating breathing as she wobbled there disoriented.

“Hmmm well Claire wants you shipped out right now, so let's get to it” He was chatty but definitely not friendly, his tone was mocking.

Penny jumped as a long lazy yawn filled her ears.

“Mmmmm sorry dear. I had the most AMAZING fuck with James. I banged his brains out and he’s out cold so now we can chat again. Ooooo I see you’ve met Jamie! A very close colleague of mine”

Penny flinched as she heard Claire's voice in her ear again. The lazy yawn was so genuine, so authentically Claire that it was almost a new form of pain. Penny had heard that yawn countless times - her friend waking after a long night at university, or stretching after they'd had a nice night hanging out as adults. To hear it now was just a stark reminder of how suddenly, how awfully their situations had diverged... And the relish as Claire talked about how she'd just been fucking James made for an extra twist of the knife, a titbit of information so exquisitely cruel it brought tears of guilt and misery flooding back to Penny's eyes.

Claire’s voice because hushed as she purred into Penny’s air, a secret between just the two of them

“Penny my love...Have you ever had an enema?”

Penny shifted uncomfortably

“No? Ever had anything in your butt? Oh sorry, silly me I forgot the van ride over hahaha!”

“Well after that experience this shouldn’t be too bad. It’s not going to fuck you, just a big fat inflatable buttplug. Going to be a bitch to get in, but thats why we keep it deflated on insertion and use a lot of that special venom lube. Once its inside though…..Mmmmm'

Claire’s tone changed from playful to scolding vicious in an instant

“The buttplug isn't the part you’re going to REALLY hate. Not even close”

Jamie (who was listening in via bluetooth earpiece) clicked his fingers and the girls were grabbed and disconnected from the pulleys

Like Scythe team, these people were experts at securing the female form. Not giving either any respite they yanked them firmly by the posture collar until each has her back facing the chair. They lifted their legs up into the stirrups as they both wriggled and struggled but there was nothing they could do

As they were secured, Claire began explaining to Penny as if giving a powerpoint presentation

“So the shipment process is a bit of a long journey. Four To five days depending on how the planes and ships go with dealing with customs. I’m told this is because we have to get there via private unmonitored routes. We need to keep you both alive, oxygenated and hydrated during this time.”

The last leather straps were tightened, completely immobilizing them to the gyno chair. The zip ties were cut and arms were brought behind the chair and shackled.

Medical looking staff started to bustle around wheeling large barrels fulls of liquid on handheld trolleys.

“In order to give you the necessary nutrients to survive you will be filled with liquids and plugged airtight in all your holes. Over the next longs days the nutrients will slowly seep and absorb into your body. You’ll still arrive at the island terribly bloated - but the solution will have done its job!”

Some pumps menacingly whirled to life to the side of the gyno chairs. It started noisily sucking the liquid from the barrels and into the machine.

Jamie patted the top of the barrel and smiled at the horrified Penny as Claire continued “This solution is also very special and we dont pull it out for all shipments - only those of Level 4 severity and above. Since my two special friends are a Severity 5 you only get the best! Yes its full of nutrients but also...hmmm let me try and remember...laxatives, chilli, LSD, aphrodisiacs, amphetamines and a few hormone treatments. The end effect for you my sweet Penny, she snickered at the other end ‘is a *very *sore tummy im afraid.. “

“The laxative will put your stomach in knots, you’ll want to shit more than anything. Your head will be fucked as you’ll have a hellish nightmarish acid trip. You’ll also be incredibly horny, which I'm told can be very confusing for girls under the circumstances. And last but not least - our favorite stimulants!!. Claire giggled and signed daydreaming “Ahh but this won’t be anything like the coke we’re be doing in the nightclub ladies room, this stuff is pharmaceutical developed, grade A amphetamines that will keep you awake, alert and feeling everything for DAYS!!”

Back at her home office, Claire shook her head in disbelief ”I can’t imagine it! It’s going to be fucking hell for you two. Probably It's enough to make anyone go insane. I certainly hope Amy’s claustrophobia doesn't cause any issues while shes high as fuck, you know how she panics on drugs! Don’t worry though, you’ll have a chance in the future to tell me all about it girlfriend!”

Penny could visualise all too easily the unendurable nightmares that would ravage her younger sister's defenceless mind as she was pumped full and drugged and hooded for her tortuous transportation. Poor Amy. The van ride was merciless enough but to be plugged and filled and drugged, chemically tortured by her own brain with no possibility of escape or relief...

A nurse with gloves prepares a buttplug, smearing it with the horrible cream and connects it to a hose leading to the electrical pump with a hiss. It has several valves and hoses that are hard to determine the purpose of and it looks very complicated. Penny's eyes go wide and she starts to buck against the restraints now that she understands completely what will happen.

The pure, raw despair on Penny's face was a thing of beauty and Claire could have kissed Jamie for his foresight in capturing it on multiple HD cameras.

For the first time since her capture Penny began to struggle in earnest, straining at her bonds, risking the wrath of the nurses slathering their ominous equipment in the vile venom as she fought to try and break free, to bring some sort of comforting touch to her helpless sister, screaming herself hoarse as she was manhandled in the crushing oblivion of her sensation-stealing hood.

The nurses were current slaves at Cruciatu, one of the rare cases at the organization where their skills were re-used in the post-capture existence. They had been assisting the doctors surgery at the prison, operating on, modifying and fixing girls at the prison. This one had also displeased the doctors after asking a question unprompted and ended up on the operating tables; she could no longer speak after her vocal cords were removed. She dutifully obeys every command without question, lest she be sent back there and deconstructed further.

A second nurse in scrubs comes over and starts inspecting Penny’s pussy while holding a small pump looking device; there are already several nurses attending to Amy who was at a similar stage to Penny.

“Oh right I forgot this bit too, this is a newer addition to the S5 runbook. A catheter! They’ll be putting this into your urethra to make sure you don’t pee yourself on the journey and waste precious liquid while simultaneously pumping liquid into your bladder until its at bursting point! Hope you can hold your pee for over half a week!”

And then even her struggles stopped as her body froze in terror. The nurse was dragging her lips apart and fumbling to find her urethral opening, gloved hands working with surprising nimbleness to expose the helpless woman's hidden hole and drive the thin tip of the catheter inside, stinging venom worming its burning way deeper and deeper inside poor Penny as she was violently catheterized by the line of toxic lube. For a brief second her bladder voided shamefully and then the nurse snapped the valve shut and rapidly pumped, sealing Penny's passage beyond any possibility of relief.

And then, just as Penny was struggling to come to terms with the terrible, alien sensation, the nurse hooked the reservoir in to the pumps and a grotesque gurgling rattle registered in Penny's ears - followed by a sudden sensation of coldness, rushing upwards, into her bladder... Where it instantly began to burn as the venom's toxins started to attack her body's nerves, flooding Penny's bladder with cramps as she was pumped to her bladder's bursting point.

“Penny?” Claire's voice doted over the line, worried “Are you ok? Are you mad at me, you haven't said anything to me since our fight??”

The nurses deflated Penny’s mouth plug and pulled it out roughly, accompanied by spittle and gagged as it passed her uvula. A more airtight seal would be required for the journey in addition to advanced tech that assisted with breathing and cleared any internal vomiting.

Penny would be allowed a few ungagged moments before her voice would be cut off to the world, this time for a few days.

"I'm sorry!" Penny wailed "Claire... Oh god. So sorry. Please. S-save Amy. I... I know you won't ever forgive me and I know how horribly I hurt you but please, its not Amy's fault. Don't make her suffer because of me. Claire, I'm begging you! I'm begging you, I'm not asking you not to make me suffer, I know it's too late but please Claire, please if you ever cared I was your friend, please spare my sister from it!"

The sincerity of her voice, the pure honest prayer for her sister's safety was so heartbreakingly desperate that the voiceless nurse began to weep as she pushed hard against Penny's stomach, ensuring the begging girl's bladder could truly take no more stuffing, making the bound woman squeal as her companion forced the second plug into Penny's ass and opened the enema valve to full.

But Claire, it was clear, wasn't weeping.

"Ohhhh... Poor Penny" she teased, her voice audibly pouting as if she were tormenting a cat "Did you discover loyalty after all? Awww... Well... I will think about it. I don't want to give you any promises but if you're really, really good... If you make me proud, Penny... Maybe I can have them go a little easier on Amy. But you have to prove you've learned your lesson first!"

"I will!!" Penny groaned, her stomach visibly distending, deforming into a grotesquely swollen, drum-tight bulge of the burning drug-flooded toxin "I... Claire... I... Nnnnghhhhhh... Fuck! Fuck!! It buuuuuurrrnsss!! Auuugh!! Claiiireeee!! Plleeeaaaaseee!! I'll be good!! I'll be goooooood!! Nnnnnnmaaaaiiiiiiiggggghh!!"

The chairs were facing each other, meaning Penny had a perfect view of Amy as she got the same treatment.

For Amy, the sensations of having her bladder and bowels filled were some of the most shocking and bewildering so far. She clenched and flinched as much as her poor holes could handle but the small catheter and larger buttplug slid in, renewing the stinging and burning sensations she had felt for the past hours.

But the searing pain was sooned joined by the new feeling of her bladder being immediately and painfully filled to bursting point. She wiggled her hips desperately and pushed back against the catheter, which didn’t leak or budge an inch. GOD she needed to pee!! Had they filled her with the burning liquid, was it eating away at her vagina and into her bladder!? She felt hands pressing, pushing against the now prominent mound making her cry and sob into the hood in desperate frustration to relieve herself.

Then the intruder in her ass started to vibrate slightly before a cold feeling began to overtake her guts. The chilly sensation didn’t last long as the solution did its work, enflaming and antagonising her inner workings and changing to a feeling of coals in her bowels.

As the pressure built, it added and pushed onto her bladder. She strained as hard as she could, she didn’t care what she looked like or if she shit and piss everywhere.. She felt insanely sick to her stomach and had to go right now! She pushed and pushed until it hurt and she thought her guts would explode out the front before screaming again and flopping back into the chain, exhausted and defeated.

Penny gazed in horror at the spectacle as Claires chirpy voice narrated “The pumps are designed with precision, it will keep pumping liquid into you until we're getting close to rupturing organs. Don't worry! We don't *usually * lose girls that way anymore. Jamie will take extra special care of you two to make sure you don’t pop! Best case is, you'll be looking fully pregnant within the hour.”

Claire switched the mic feed to just talk to Jamie

“I want both these bitches filled to bursting point. Obviously safely, but i want them to think and feel like they are about to explode like a meat pinata. How long do you think the filling will take?” Jamie scratched his chin but was confident in his response. “30-40 mins if we want to make the next shipment. We need to slow down the pumps after halfway to give the organs a chance to accomodate to the stretching internally - we’ve perfected our method after a few messy accidents. Don’t worry. The nurses may look like brainless bimbos but they’re very attentive. They know that if they lose a patient, they’ll be taking their place and star in their own snuff film.”

With the filling well underway (both girls now looking like they were in their second trimester of pregnancy) the other attachments for the journey were prepared.

Like Penny, Amy’s gag was removed with a choking and retching in order to prepare the more advanced travelling plug. It took Amy quite a while to adjust to having the ability to speak again...Her mind could not think of anything to say, and then a stomach cramp hit from the laxatives: “HHHHHUUUUUUUURRRRRGGGGGGGOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!!! AHHHHHHHHHRRRGGG!!”

The nurses busied themselves with both girls pussies. Like their asses, they would be filled. A large rubber barbed dildo for the journey. Copiously lubing them up, they easily slid up into the red gaping holes (the nurses having to tease and pull apart Penny’s thick lips). Once it slid all the way in, the clit clip still crowning firmly on the afflicted nub was pulled down to the base of the dildo and connected in, helping to anchor it deep in the girls. The nurses now had to get down and underneath the girls, like a mechanic inspecting the undercarriage of a vehicle. In order to prevent any other slipping, a small metal connecter was also clipped to the buttplug. The dildo was now secure in the girls and would not allow a lot of wiggle room - held at the front by the clit clamp and the back by the inlfatable buttplug.

The inflatable buttplug was meticulously designed as well consisting of inner and outer inflatables with multiple air cavities. Due to the immense pressure and length of the journey, the inner buttplug and the outer flange at the base both inflated, in essence squeezing and sandwiching the sensitive pucking anus in a rubber sandwich. Another S5 Cruciatu special, the flange base of the plug that was now nestled between the girls ass cheeks also contained metal spikes dotted around the circle that dug into. Amy’s straining and squeezing had pressed her cheeks into these spiked causing tiny pin pricks of blood that the nurses dutifully wiped and sprayed with antiseptic.

Just to keep you well informed Penny’ Claire’s voice returned “The laxatives will kick in first, then the stimulants will jolt you awake and keep your heart racing. The acid and aphrodisiacs when you are being boxed up! I’l be back when we’re sending you on your journey to wish you wel!” The line went dead and silence returned, but the curse of vision still plagued Penny.

Both girls anus’s were twitching and pulsating constantly, the plug straining under inhumane pressure, the body responding to the chilli and laxatives contained withit and desperately trying to expel the poison.

"Alright team, good work!” Jamie bellowed out “Time for breakfast. Girls - can I get you anything, are you hungry?" he chuckled at this joke as he sauntered off, leaving the twitching tummies in the care of the slave nurses.

32 mins later

Ungagged, yet with her pitiful begging blithely ignored by Claire, Penny had spent the last half hour shrieking her terrified little head off. It hadn't achieved anything - Amy had been howling too loud in her terror to hear the faintest hint of her sister's pain as Penny shrieked and bargained and begged and threatened - but the howls of anguish had added to the sinister atmosphere of the processing warehouse (and fees from streaming them to the Cruicio underground websites had added significantly to the corporate balance).

But if the terrified wailing of the girls had done nothing to ease the swelling agony as their bodies were rapidly driven beyond the limits of their endurance, it had ensured a remarkably smooth production line elsewhere in the facility, with the other women chained to the production line in their various terrible ways frightened into silent, shuffling obedience.

It was a wonderful side effect for the staff who got to watch each blinded hooded girl flinch, each anticipating that whatever was causing those horrifying screams was in their immediate future - but it was no use to Penny, and especially not to Amy as her stunned and drugged brain tried to comprehend the alien sensations as she swelled and seared with venom, her gut writhing and cramping abominably as the drugs worked their way into her bloodstream and began scrambling her already panic-stricken mind. The plug was crushing her poor puckered, straining rosebud in a vicious vice-like grip, the spiked base savagely driving into her tight cheeks as she strained and struggled, her body exhausting itself a futile fight to expel the unnatural, searing pressure and find some relief from the drum-tight bulging of her belly.

Her brain desperately tried to shut down, to respond to the agony with fainting but she just couldn't. A dragon was ripping her body apart from the inside, burning it's way out of her, but Amy could not make herself pass out from the pain: her system was just too wired, forced to feel everything, just as Penny was.

Behind the hood, Amy's eyes bulged in blind horror, rolling madly in her head as hallucination began to gnaw at what little self control she had left, and her struggles became so intense the leather straps holding her down creaked with the strain, her whole vulnerable body strained to the absolute limit of her self-control, creating cracks in Amy's psyche that would take a therapist years to fully heal and leaving her heart pounding like a frightened rabbit.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

A notification rings out in the warehouse and an alert is sent to Jamies phone; still in the breakroom. Amy’s filling is now complete, while Penny’s larger body was getting the last stages of solution.

To say both girls were looking pregnant would be an understatement. Several hours ago both had fit and tight body’s; now the only thing tight was their bellies. Huge, their red skin looking like it was just hanging together. Stretch Marks all over. One would wonder if they were still alive, but they looked very alive, very awake and very aware; shaking their heads in distress, their pathetic bleating echoing around the warehouse from their ungagged mouths.
Logan FINAL.png

A nurse had been checking Penny’s condition and her pupils were getting dilated and a heart rate monitoring attached showed a BPM of 120 indicating that the stimulants has taken control of her nervous system and heightened her awareness. Amy's heart rate was 142 as panic had been engulfing her mind for the last 20 minutes as she was sure that she was about to die.

With both girls filled with the necessary liquid and nutrients for their horrific holiday, it was time to get their last hole sealed.

Jamie showed Penny the mouth plug, saying nothing for a moment. He turned it this way and that so she could get a good up close look at it. Penny’s head was starting to become cloudy, her vision getting all sparkly and melty as the LSD began to extend its first tendrils into her mind.

This one was a lot more complex than before, with a circular metal ring at the end that would attach to the hood and create an airtight seal. The bits that really worried Penny were tiny little metal barbs pulsing in and out as he demonstrated its inflation, making her think of little devil horns looking for flesh to sink into.

“Just imagine your sucking on a bit of a spiky dick…” Claire taunted “...for a few days"

Penny squirmed as Jamie held up the horrible dildo gag for her inspection, struggling against the straps that held her head immobile, her heart rate spiking even higher as the horrible metal spikes bulged out, speeding the growing effect of the lsd muddling her ability to distinguish between fear and reality. Claire's teasing suggestion she should imagine sucking on a spiky cock took reluctant root in Penny's brain, ready to flower into pure horror at a later moment.

"Nonono please!" Penny rasped, her voice raggedly broken by screaming and despair "Don't. Don't use that. Not on Amy, spare my sister, spare her pleaaaaghhh... Gaaauuughhh!, Hhkkkaaaiiiiiighhh... Glllllgghhhhhhhh..."

Pinching her nose, Jamie started pressing the dildo into Penny’s mouth. He kept pushing and pushing. Even as Penny continued to make noises he just kept the pace steady, no speeding up, not slowing down.

Her shrill screams morphed into gurgles, into choking, smothered groans, her nostrils flaring in the hood as Jamie relentlessly pressed the evil device into her mouth, silencing her impotent pleading and skewering her trapped tongue, stabbing cruelly into the the tender flesh of the roof of her mouth and leaving her mouth utterly sealed and useless.

Eventually the gag went all the way in, the spikes over the entire surface puncturing every part of her tongue, mouth and throat The gag would now be pressing uncomfortably to the back of her throat. Satisfied, he rotated the base of the dildo slightly and it locked into the hood with a neat click It was now essentially one with the discipline hood and with an airtight seal.

The mouth dildo has advanced tech similar to a ventilator. When fully extended, although it was blocking Penny’s throat it would suck and blow air in from her lungs to ensure she was always clearing and had a clear airway. In the event the girl vomited via being shipped, the software contained within the dildo would intervene, sucking out as much liquid as possible. In extra circumstances, the auto-monitoring would alert, the plug would be auto-ejected and personnel aboard the transport vehicle were permitted to open the crate to perform any necessary recovery. This was extremely rare, but every special precaution had to be taken.

Hearing the regulated hissing from the small airhole in the dildo he knew she was still breathing. He connected anair compression on the multi purpose pump machine to the gag and fiddling with the knobs a bit pressed the button to inflate the gag. This part was not slow and steady. Much like a party clown inflating a balloon he kept the button pressed down. The only indication of inflation was the widening cheeks and eyes. If she wasn't wearing the posture collar he would be able to see the expansion going down her throat.

Without a moment to process this new invasion Penny felt the gag balloon suddenly, swelling as it crushed her tongue beneath its spiked surface, clawing its hooks into her tonsils and surging down her throat to seal her airway. Her voice completely silenced her eyes bulged hideously, telegraphing pure terror as she thrashed on the chair, her swollen throat forced out onto the spikes of the posture collar as it suddenly grew even tighter with the strain.

unknown.png

When the process was over, the man stepped back and allowed Penny to get a view of Amy, who was now also gagged. Her short lived reprise to a human identity lost with her ability to communicate, she was again reduced to a gimp suffering in a hot hood. These dildos were much worse causing a choking agony that made every breath hurt.

The nurses quickly stepped back and bowed their heads, as two men in high vis came up and got each girl out of the chair, half dragging them half marching them over to a well lit second a few metres away where their box awaited them. The microphones monitoring the area were sensitive enough to pick up the audible sloshing of the liquid in the girls as they were jostled forward.

Penny had one brief, despairing sight of her sister's swollen body before she was forced to walk, swaying unsteadily, choking and struggling with the cramps ravaging her insides, crippled by the agonising need to evacuate her bowels and bladder and presented to the dreadful transportation case.

Jamie looked the girls up and down as he did his paperwork, humming:

Penny Brown 20210308-5a
  • 8 litres of EM-8 (alias Nightmare fuel)
  • Bladder filled to maximum capacity
  • Spiked inflatable anal retention plug - applied with VX lube
  • Spiked inflatable oral retention plug
  • Punishment vaginal dildo with clitoral clip - applied with VX lube
  • Crocodile clips (teeth clip) fitted to both nipples
  • Catheter

Amy Brown - 20210308-5b
  • 7 litres of EM8 (alias nightmare fuel)
  • Bladder filled to maximum capacity
  • Spiked inflatable anal retention plug - applied with VX lube
  • Spiked inflatable oral retention plug
  • Punishment vaginal dildo with clitoral clip - applied with VX lube
  • Crocodile clips (teeth clip) fitted to both nipples
  • Catheter
  • Faint blocker injection
All around the girls, there were stacks and stacks of black boxes. Hard, outer, shiny, shells like normal travel luggage. Nothing looked particularly special about them.

The one open in front of them revealed more of a story...

The open box contained stiff rubber studs lining both box lids. Several tubes and wires were neatly laid out inside and sprung from the walls of the corners of the boxes, neatly cable tied so they weren't spaghetti. Another, smaller section of the box was open and was being actively attended - in it was a water container much like one that would be present on an office water cooler. This container however, contained red liquid much like the dreadful stuff just pumped into the girls over the last hour. This section of the box also contained electronics and something that looked like an air filtration system and a smaller pump.

Jamie came up to Penny, who was trying to go back, away from the box. He followed her gaze down to the box, put one arm around her, like they were good friends and dragged her a little closer. Without announcing her return, Claire began explaining again

"Your home for a few days. We even got a ticket for Amy, aren’t we nice? I hope you guys don’t mind sharing the space, it might be a bit of a squeeze, especially when you’re double the size! Nothing creates sister intimacy than a little close contact. Let me tell you a few features, and the others I might let you find out on your own."

"The box is fitted with night vision cameras and microphones, see?" Penny noticed several black depressions dotted all over the box.

"Although it's going to be pretty squashed in there we can usually get some usable footage from the wide angle lenses, even if it's just a closeup! Although you're pretty gagged you will still manage a few muffled screams that the microphones will pick up. The clever guys in software programming have also managed to create some audio filtering so we won't have to hear your buzzing friend the whole trip. Noisy roommates eh?”

Half of Claire's cheerful "tour" passed through poor Penny's ears without properly registering, her brain too overloaded and exhausted to properly function, and so she did not properly understand that she was to be bundled in with Amy, the two swollen sisters stuffed into the same shipping box.

Perfectly timed, the vibrators in both Penny and Amy’s pussies sprang to life at maximum setting. Both girls squealed in surprise, the sensitivity heightened from the nights torture. It felt like a bunch of angry hornets buzzing in their cunts, ripping at the clits! The vibes kicked the aphrodisiacs into action, their quims feeling an instant horny reaction layered over the top of the wild stinging pain.

But she understood when the punishment dildo sprang into action, kicking her aphrodisiac-flooded bloodstream into overdrive as her cunt clenched around the spiked shaft sealing her sex and her heart rate raced until the case itself spun and wheeled in her blurry vision.

“As you are aware, your hoods are fitted with some audio features which we’ll use to break up the journey a bit for you! I'm sure you'd be eager to hear my voice. Maybe I can even leave my microphone on for you while James and I are making love!”

“Now, I'm sure you're also worried that the nice drug cocktail you're holding may lose its potency over the trip and your high will fade away. Do not fret my love! We are packing a bit of extra with you. The case has a miniature version of the pump that we connect these tubes up to our ass and mouth plugs. Over the next few days it will suck out just a little bit and 'top you up'. Kind of like an oil change. The wires will make sure your dildos stay charged and a few air tubes to keep you breathing."

Claire did not mention anything about the tubes that would suck any vomit out of the mouth gag if it detected a blockage, as it was a pretty rare occurrence. She imagined that if Penny kept her wits about her she would worry about choking and liked the thought of that idea inducing terror and panic.

Despite the spiked shaft torturing her throat, Penny managed a pathetic gurgling "Clrrhhhh... Srrryeee" as she begged her former friend's forgiveness…

...and was rewarded by the redhead's laughter as she was pushed inside the case and swiftly hooked into the cables and tubes that would deny her even the mercy of suffocation as she was slowly shipped out of the world.

Penny lies helpless on her back, he legs tucked up so she can fit in the case, the giant mountain of her stomach obstructing much of her vision

As connections are completed to Penny’s assplug and gag, Amy it grabbed by her hood and forced to her knees.

As the handlers give the thumbs up that Penny is all set, Amy is lifted up and gingerly maneuvered into the case; not for her benefit, but just so they can make her fit!

Lowered over the top of her sister, her head forced and curled down between Penny’s legs. and her buzzing, leaking pussy right in front Penny’s nose! The top of Penny’s hood is attached to a link between Amy’s ankle cuffs, and the same is done for Amy hood to Penny’s ankle cuffed.

The girls are now in a very tight 69 position. Their swollen tummies pressing on each other. Amy's buzzing pussy in Pennys face, juices dribbling down onto Pennys slightly exposed nostrils. Amy’s nose tucked in front of Penny’s cunt, her big lips enveloping the base of the dildo.. Every wriggle, almost impossible in their bondahe, will be felt by the other one. Their smells, juices, moans, pains, plea's will be mutually sealed, airtight and shared between them as the drugs ebbs and flow into their system, heightening their mental anxiety. Their torture watched by many around the world and automated by uncaring pumps and computers.

Both girls started to trip hard, Amy’s lack of understanding translating into a black nightmare of pain and heat and suffocating.

Everything is ready.

The case lid is slowly and dramatically closed (a bit of theatre for the multimedia presentations that will be attached to the girls files). It's QR code scanned and the electronics activated. Nearby screens flicked to a several green tinged night vision views of the inside of the case. A view of Pennys from the top and one from the top of Amy. A nice POV of the asses.

One final torment. The inner lining of the case is hydraulically altered. It automatically detects and measures the space available and adjusts itself in order to make it as small as possible for the occupants without breaking bones. The top and bottom of the case pressing in even further like some kind of garbage disposal, the rubber studs pressing painfully into flesh but just causing bruising and not cutting.

A few amuse chuckles as the effects are seen on the TV, the bellies flattening between the two girls. It’s getting hard to tell where one starts and another ends.

Many could not believe the girls could be packed any tighter but their limbs and stomachs and heads are drawn tighter in a forced embrace Jamie syncs the girls her dildo via bluetooth to the boxes automated system and digital hands over control to Claire. She can set it however she linked, automating to send it over to random shocks of varying length over the long journey , all from her handy smartphone. With the LSD soon to kick in or taking hold, the girls 'nightmare fuel effects would soon be at their maximum.

Claire often wondered what it must be like for the girls; robbed of sight and partially deafened in the boxes; the sensory deprivation must heighten the body's remaining sensation? What kind of horrors do the girls experience in their mind?

To try to figure out this puzzle she reviewed many many shipment videos, getting straight to sections with notable activity. Some girls would moan and cry non-stop the whole journey, others would have bouts of intense screaming and renewed struggles as if a monster had suddenly appeared in the confined space with them. Some would babble and plead and beg (as best they could!) to imaginary spectres, the words too garbled by the various gags to decipher (she had tried, she would give anything to know what those girls were trying to say!). Having two girls to a box was exponentially interesting as each played into their own warped reality and fed into each other's ephialtes.

The whole team stood watching the monitors for a while longer as Amy had a panicked outburst. Even though the box was very sound and shockproof it also looked like it shuddered and swayed just a little...It was very common at this stage for girls to panic. The heart rate monitor for both the girls was sustained in the red zone. Each having to witness and absorb the shakes and jostling from Amy tantrum.

Shipping​

37 mins later

The journey begins! The box is loaded into one of the many waiting trucks that pull off into the sleepy morning. Penny and Amy aren't the only box on the truck. At least 14 others neatly packed in their own boxes, although most of them contain a single poor soul and not two. The temperature inside the box is warm, air con is a luxury deemed a luxury as the subjects are hydrated and have oxygen feeds.

2 hour 42 mins later
The van is going to a remote and secluded airport to avoid security checks: unfortunately it does go off road and is a little....bumpy. GPS and statistics tracking indicates that this area can sometimes cause the nausea to be too much for the girls and they vomit, initiating the safety pumps to clear the airways.

Their box has no set orientation, no "This Side UP". While being packed Penny was on her 'back' and Amy on 'top', the box is now vertically upright. This MEANS Penny is now upside-down;; head to floor. While it means Penny isn't getting Amy’’S weight pushing down on her tummy, it is causing the blood to rush to her poor,drug-addled head.

At 3 hours 12 mins they arrive at the airport and are loaded onto a large cargo plane for their journey down to Cuba. Cruciatu has many distribution centres all around the country as well as globally; each centre having agreements with governments and private bodies. At this airport, several more black crates are loaded onto the plane. Unbeknownst to Penny and Amy there were souls above them below them all around them suffering in similar ways and for various reasons.

The heavy vibrations from the plane's engines permeate the boxes.

Inside the box all was timeless. Long eternal wakeful terror, until the two girls almost felt real life was a dream and at the same time believed they must already have been travelling for weeks.

In fact, as the travel sickness combined with turbulence, as Amy's cream finally reached the back of Penny's inverted head and the pounding of blood surged in her ears in a sick hatred of humiliation, the plane was barely leaving British airspace.

And - despite everything - their nightmare had barely even started.

Back in London, Claire has been reviewing the footage but didn’t want to pull Penny out of the horrible world of the box by talking to her...yet. Now at work, she was modifying a few algorithms that would keep the girls entertained

During the long intercontinental flight, the program controlling the girls' dildos received the commands. Continuing to vibrate, it also begins the automated flow that Claire saved under the name WAKE_UP.exe. For the next 12 hours, the dildos had several randomized shock patterns:

• Deliver a 10 second shocks every 10 seconds
  • A short 1 second shock every second second
  • A mix of long and short electric shocks, completely random. *

The programs delivered to each are different at different times. So Amy would jerk and twitch constantly, obvious to her sister who was cramping as she received a long sustained shock that she could barely shift to react to.

This is particularly exhausting for the girls, so the program also sucks out a little liquid and tops up their enema to ensure they are given fresh nutrients and awareness drugs.

For all those who have been interested and have subscribed to updates on the girls file (in this case; Clark, Mccloud, Jamie) an alert is sent to inform them of the shock treatment so they can watch some of it in real time. Otherwise, it will be edited and added to their files later.

Claire's Wakeup program was a particularly cruel refinement for both Penny and Amy. With the quantity of amphetamines pumped into their systems - not to mention the violent cramps threatening to rip their innards apart - any sleep was utterly impossible, even though they were utterly exhausted. But now as they lay crushed together, hallucinating unimaginable horrors, the pattern of random, rapidly changing assaults from the punishment dildos kept the girls screaming and struggling.

Penny was truly suffering now. Inverted, smothered under her sister's sex, she hadn't drawn a breath of her own for hours, the spiked throat gag mechanically forcing her body to breathe in deep lungfulls of Amy's lust as her own cunt was fried by the shocks... And then the program would suddenly stop, leaving Penny painfully aware of all her other pains - the throbbing, twisting cramping in her stomach, the thumping blood pooling in her inverted head, the strained-to-bursting balloon of her over-inflated bladder, the hideous throbbing of her skewered tongue. And just as her tormented brain was trying to process the pain, the wakeup program would assault Amy, and Penny's own sister would struggle and squirm, wriggling blindly against her sibling, grinding her cunt into Penny's nose, crushing her stomach against her bucking body, increasing the agony of her inflated stomach a hundred times over.

17 hours 46 mins
The shocks stopped, but the everlasting vibrators continue to reverberate like an enraged nest of wasps, ironic considering the venom lube (which the pumps had just squirted into their pussies and ass via the tubes) actually contained wasp venom.

A long and slower boat ride from Cuba to the Panama Canal…

It was a relief for Penny when the aeroplane set down in Cuba and their container was banged and jostled and dragged along before being slung onto a ship - a relief in the sense that she was back on top, crushing Amy's body beneath her as her sister's faint whimpers of horror grew worse. At the same time the sudden pitching of the ship, the disorientation, and the drugs combined to make both girls vomit repeatedly, over and over, spewing until the venom reached their throats and began to add a new and hideous burning to their pain, the depleting supply repeatedly pumped back into their bodies, keeping their skin swollen and strained so that there was not a moments peace for Penny or Amy alike.

In Panama the largest collection of fresh girls and women results in a 30 hour stopover, all agreed and palms greased by Crucio. Any normal person would have long since collapsed from absolute exhaustion by the time of their arrival. But not for Penny or Amy - despite now being tortured almost constantly for the preceding 24 hours or so since their abduction, despite the full day they'd both had before the horror of the home invasion began, their tortured, exhausted bodies simply could not sleep, the amphetamines forcing the sisters to experience every slow second of suffering as they sweated in the oppressive black prison of the shipping box.

This is the international hub for Crucitau, the last stop prior to the long boat ride to the island prison. Hundreds of illegal shipments converging from all over the world, a logistics marvel that many large companies could learn from. Many different branches of Crucio Corporation from all over the world have wildly difference shipping methods and procedures which is why the long stopover was required to consolidate the shipments.

Girls from Africa came in wood crates stuffed with hay, their sustenance coming from water bottles like the kind you would find in a pet hamsters cage, the girls shuffling in their dark box trying to find the cock shaped appendage so they could suck on for water.

Some 'luckier' girls are in very different setups to the smaller box girls - some have been secured in larger shipping containers albeit still in a helpless state. The larger space allow more elaborate setups - fully fledged fucking machines and sybians. These girls came from colder regions, like Russia, the container having their own built in environmental systems so they don't freeze to death.

Many are in open metal cages with their hands, legs and eyes free, automated feeding tubes keeping them sustained and alive. They can even converse with each other to try and find out what is happening to them and why, but there are many girls caged together that don’t understand each other's languages and all they can do is try and console each other.

Some shipping crates have the girls in a similar scenario to what Penny and Amy went through back at the processing facility. With the luxury of space, these girls are secured in bondage rigs bent over and have tubes in their plugs and ass they cycle solution in and out, a cocktail of drugs keeps them awake. Some crates even have dim red lights fitted so they can get a good look at their surroundings, the colour making them thinking of a hellish underground cave.

2 days, 8 hours

The ship pulls out of Panama and at the halfway point in their journey, another terrible box feature activates.

Without warning; females screams, panting, wailing, blubbering, begging, choking, deepthroating gurgles, cries cut off in garbled chokes, anything you can imagine start to play full blast though earphones built into the mesh of Penny and Amys hood.

This was timed perfecting with another dose of nightmare fuel which began dribbling into the girls assholes an hour ago and would begin the heightened awareness for the 3rd or 4th time, there heart rates and minds ready to be raped again like their bodies.

Jokingly dubbed “Cruciatu White noise” it was an effective psychological torture and sleep deprivation technique that would continue for the next portion of their journey as the boat continues its journey into the remote South Pacific Ocean.

The sounds are truly out of hell itself.

Loud bullwhip cracks striking flesh, accompanied by some of the most horrific screaming the girls had heard so far.

Some audio contain desperate begging “PLEASE LET THIS FILTHY SLUT EXPEL MASTER PLEASEEEE LET THIS DIRTY SLAVE SHIT AND PISS!!!”

Other audio contains trainers and high pitched muffled screams through gags “KNEES UP PONY BITCH!!” *CRACK* *CRACK* “RRRHHEEEEEEEEEE”

Others just contained horrible, horrible sounds that could not ever be defined as human communication.

One sounds like a girl panting and panting heavier in fear (maybe through a ring or dental gag) before she started to whine and scream as medical device whirring started up and then a wet slurping slicing. The gurgled sounds from the girl afterward sound different, like they have taken her ability to form words.

Rough fucking sounds. Wet slapping, moaning, choked slurps followed by groans and squeals of pain.

For Amy, after being kept for over a day in perpetual silence this is particularly jarring. The distortion of time was so total, the blackness so all-encompassing, that Amy almost forgot she was neither blind nor deaf. Unlike Penny, Amy hadn't heard a word spoken since she was hooded, had experienced everything in a bubble of deaf darkness. And so for Amy the sudden burst of Cruciatu White Noise was particularly devastating, a new overload of overwhelming noise from a sense she'd almost forgotten she had.

The sounds, the screams, the shrieks blurred in her nightmare acid trip, as they did in Penny's, but the effect - indeed the nature of the noise - was different for both women.

Beneath the screams and sobs, beneath the orders, and whip cracks and wailing of women, was a whispering.

For Penny, it wasn't particularly shocking. She was almost used, now, to the purring mockery of Claire's voice, her former friend rapidly becoming the dominatrix on Penny's shoulder, her only guidance through the unendurable terrors of the past... Penny didn't know how long. But now, muffled as the sound was and layered beneath screams that left Penny utterly convinced she was plummeting into the depths of hell itself, Claire's prerecorded sounded like the taunting of her conscience.

"This is your fault, Penny. This is all your fault. You slut. You cunt. You filthy fucking whore. You animal. Pony. Beast..." Claire's voice mingled with the soundtrack, a deafening clash of bridle bells, a hissing burning brand, a woman's muffled sobs for mercy as she stumbled on the point of collapse.... And Claire's voice ran on, cold and hateful. Dripping guilt and poison into Penny's system as the vibrator forced Penny's cunt to the brink of cumming over and over - and then whipped it away with a devastating electric shock so powerful the clamp on Penny's clit began burning with the built-up heat.

But for Amy, all was different.

The long, baking hours sat sweating under the Panamanian sun may have been an excruciating experience for a claustrophobic cunt like Amy but for Claire it was a fantastic chance to consult with her liaison in Cruicio Psychiatrics, and so Amy's audio feed was sculpted differently.

The same screams, same tortures, the same sadistic sounds of torture played in Amy's doped up ears as in her sister's.

But here Claire's voice was different. It took a minute or so for Amy to even recognise the soft gentle sound as the voice of someone she knew, of her sister's best friend, of someone Penny trusted implicitly... And a voice of someone whose heart was breaking in sorrow.

Claire's tone wasn't mocking to Amy. It didn't have that husky purr of arousal. Instead the words Amy could hear Claire speak we're muffled by screams and whimpers, by a cold hard voice yelling at a sobbing woman to "make those knees tap your tits or we'll both be flogged you selfish bitch!"... But they were warm. Claire sounded so sad, so affectionate, so regretful that Amy's heart almost broke at the memory of what it meant to feel safe.

"Amy it's Claire. I'm so sorry. It's all a mistake. It was Penny's fault. It's all Penny's fault and you got caught up with this by mistake, I'm so so sorry. I need time, Ames but I'll fix it. Hang in there. Don't blame Penny too much, I'm sure she didn't even think about how much she was going to hurt you. I'll fix it Amy. Trust me."

The boat chugged on. The cacophony of pain playing on and on forever, with some of the "best" repeating

3 days 2 hours

Penny knew the sounds were horrifying and peek into their futures. As she listened to them over and over again for nearly a whole day(along with Clairs taunting breaking her down), her drug addled mind began to render horrifying visions of the tortured souls producing inhuman noises. Screaming sweatin females, gaping mouths drooling, eyes rolled back in the head, hideous characters of what a woman would be. And then another electric shock cycle would begin, ripping the image away.

One she kept hearing was particularly insidious and seemed to be in some kind of medical facility, a heart monitor beeping in the background. A doctor talking to a nurse, instruments on a metal table. The heart beeping quickening and then drowned out by the buzzing sound of medical tools.

She couldn’t comprehend some of the terms. Ponies in particular did not seem to make sense for the place Claire had described to her. Whenever she her the term barked out along with some orders she would always hear ragged exhausted panting, but she couldn’t make sense of what the sense would look like

3 days 20 hours

Closer to their destination the pumps give one final fill of the solution, a large fill that uses the remaining solution(if measured perfectly). One more dose of venom is loaded into Penny’s pussy and anus.

4 days 4 hours

The girls vibrators inexplicably stops buzzing and shocking, signalling a coming change...

Recieving
4 days 7 hours - The Courtyard

Penny and Amy’s box is deposited in the centre of the receiving yard with an indelicate thump. They have arrived.

The entire journey had been absolute torture for both Penny and Amy, although in slightly different ways. For Penny the worst of the agonies had been physical - the constant sense of suffocating beneath her sister's sex was obnoxious but it was nothing to the hideous pain of her cramping stomach and the violent, unpredictable arcs of electrical fire through her cunt, each one making her scrape her tongue against the spiked shaft that sealed her mouth and threatened almost to dislocate her jaw.

For Amy, the terrors had been more psychological. The physical pain was horrific, of course - but without the context Penny had been given, without sight or even without sound for most of the week, Amy had no anchor for her experience, and so her brain interpreted most of the horrors she endured through the prism of her dreadful drug trip, suffering in agony but an agony mostly of the mind.

The hard packed dirt courtyard has tall walls with guard towers; which were not needed but the height ensured guards could get a good view of any punishments, exercise or other activities taking place below. Like many things, the guard towers more of an imposing psychological tool in order to enforce that there was no escape.Interested guards, many who were off duty, had come to watch and were lounging around casually, leaning on the guard rails.

Even if the shipments arrive at night, unless a girl was needed in surgery or elsewhere immediately then they would always strive to open all boxes in the sweltering heat of day; the girls could survive plenty more time sealed up.

A blast of hot, humid air being their first taste of the world outside their boxes. While a few hours ago they would have done anything to escape their confinement, the box openings were designed to rid them of any notion that their lives would be better once they were released. Typically many boxes would be opened at once and females dragged on. Many will be briefed, emptied and processed in parallel for efficiency.

However for Pennys arrival, a show of force just like when she was captured was arranged, there were many guards and trainers present including the warden; Julius Sador.

A few doctors and nurses and even one of the pony trainers were all lined up in the courtyard, chatting causally about torture methods as if it was stock trading.

One lonely black box in the scorching sun surrounded by all those people.

Left in the sun the box's air systems would not be able to cope; it would be getting excessively hot in the box. The girls within had received their final enema refill to make sure they were awake and ready for a very ‘attentive’ receiving.

The baking end to the journey was equally hideous for both of them. Set down in sudden silence, suddenly still after endless exhausting hours in motion in trucks and planes and ships, used to the constant pitch and yaw and bumping of their prison box they were suddenly still, and in a deafening silence. The Cruciatu white noise was gone, Claire's voice - either mockingly seductive or bitterly sad - was gone. Even the low humming pulses of the terrible vibrators was gone. There was no sound but the faint hiss of the respirators and the increasing whine of the temperature control unit, rising and rising in pitch - and then dying abruptly.

The sisters were strapped and crushed together, already soaked in sweat and juices, and the heat of their crushed bodies, laced and loaded with the nightmare fuel, burning from the venom, and slick from the relentless sexual stimulation was enough to make the interior of the box extremely warm... And the sun, baking down, began to slowly roast their helplessly heated bodies, until the ventilator was pumping hot, bitterly heavy air into their lungs and both girls were almost fainting from the sheer cruelty of being cooked in the bare heat of the courtyard sun.

The last enemas mixed in something else the girls needed - a heavy dose of magnesium in order to help their muscles recover from the tetanized state they were now in after being immobile.

The box was still motionless, cooking in the sun.

There were mounted HD cameras all over the yard covering all entries and exits everywhere. Several closer ones had been set up on tripods in a loose circle around the box to capture the moment of the girl's arrival from all angles. There was also one cameraman with a small, 4K gyroscopic camera that couldn get into the action.

It wasn't until the air above the box was shimmering that any move was made to release the captives. Several handlers with large rubber gloves, rubber protector aprons and respirators came forward and started unsealing the box, sweating under their protective gear. The box was opened from one side and the glistening, tormented forms of Penny and Amy were revealed. From the side of the box that has been opened Penny on her back with Amy on top. Those standing close could smell the humans encased inside of them, the tangy musk of female juices and sweat.

Many employees had been around the block a few times but had never seen girls arrived that tightly packed...and that full! A few people gulped...were they still alive?

Those in the know were not worried - the female’s vitals had been monitored the whole trip - they were very alive in fact when the box had thumped down and knocked on the already peaking heart rate had spiked even higher.

The hydraulic press released, but the girls did not relax and fill into that space - their muscles just could not physically respond after all that time immobile. More sides of the box were opened up, like a cardboard box cut apart and completely laid out flat.Technicians started collecting the electronic section and unhooking the pipes and tubes from the girls.

Penny and Amy just lay there, in a locked 69 position for all to see, their head hood still shackled to the other ankles. Penny’s eyes only just adjusting to the painfully bright sunlight and darting around in panic at her new surroundings. Nurse stepped forward with long syringes of white liquid and injected one full syringe into each of the immobile girls' asses electing a grunt from PEnny and a sharp muffled suel from a surprised Amy.. Another dose of drugs to help with muscle recovery. It would begin its work over the next 30 minutes.

The cameraman positions himself well for Penny's face, slightly hidden and in shadow under Amy’s pussy and ass as the attenders continue their work. Lining up shots perfectly as his lenses drank in every glimpse of exhausted confusion, of fear - and of sudden horrified anguish.
The girls were unclipped from each other. Several men picked up Amy and lifted her off of Penny, taking care not to move her muscles too much yet. She was carried a few feet and set on the hard dusty ground. Penny and Amy’s plugs and catheter were inspected as well as the box. The girls had been professionally plugged airtight for the whole journey and they did not leak a drop! The only liquid permitted to leave their bodies had been through sweat and tears.

Penny was carried over and put on the ground next to Amy. Before Penny was completely put on the ground, the nipple clamps removed to allow blood back agonizingly to the nipple - he thick crinkled brown flesh crushed to a complicated pattern of deep purple and stark white and suddenly throbbing with a violence that makes the bursting pressure of the broken woman's bladder an absolute irrelevance. It’s possible the blood vessels had been damaged but that could be checked later. Both girls head resting in the dirt, their knees tucked under then, breasts and swollen tummies on the ground.

Stainless steel shackles with a hobble chain running between them were secured to their legs- everything had to be stainless steel to prevent rust in the tropical climate.

The hobble chain was hooked to a D-rings locked securely into the ground. The head hood and wrist chains then also connected to this D ring and pulled taunt. The girls were now in a kneeling position with their head up - the hood and wrist chains prevent them from toppling forward and too taunt to allow them to fall sideways. The ankles held close to the ground by the chain. Their backs painfully arched, breasts thrusting out. The stretched bellies like beach balls, belly buttons inverted. Amy’s hooded head, blinding shaking left and right trying io make sense of it all.

Penny’s eyes are opened by the nurses and they quickly check for reactions - “Dilated on both, but reaction is all good sir. You should be able to speak to them.”

Warden Sador approaches her and kneels down on one knee. Black hair with silver streaks. Hard to say the age. Frown lines and a leathery skin from a lot of sun exposure. He looks deep, deep in Penny’s eyes tapping on the inflated mouth gag, the way a petulant child would tap their finger on a fishtank. He unclips Penny’s posture collar from the back and takes it off. The many, many small spikes have left angry dots all over her skin like a rash. Her throat bulges from the dildo, especially prominent with her head pulled back. He strokes her throat, still looking at her reaction.

“My my...They really packed you well didn’t they Penny? Pulled out all the stops.” He squeezes her throat, just a little to accentuate his point. Penny can't even turn her head to take in her surroundings, but she forced herself to focus on Sador as he gripped her throat and tapped her horrible throat plug, making her gurgle in agony before she slumped down again.

He loved looking in their eyes, reading all the little ticks these girls have, all the things they couldn’t say. He could see the tiniest of respites Penny got with the collar removal, which is why she needed a firm hand around her throat to remind that there were no small mercies here.

“Take the posture collars off the other one, then pull the oral dildo out of both of them. Don’t deflate them before removal.”

The warden stands and takes a step back. The hazmat team begins to comply. Both of them remove the thicker gloves, they have latex gloves underneath as delicate fingers were needed. They twist the dildo, unlocking it from its coupling to the hood. A small click and hiss. Then slowly, slowly, their brows furrowing in concentration they begin to pull it out, seeing the bulge in both girls' necks retracting upwards inch by inch. Amy and Penny's throat plugs are finally ripped loose, spikes scraping back from their tongues, clicking violently against their teeth and cutting Penny's plump lower lip.

And as Penny's body flaps and gasps, desperately trying to remember how to breathe without a machine forcing her lungs to inflate, Amy's voice, thin and weak:

"Please no. I'm Amy. I'm not Penny. Please..."

The camera made sure to get good, stabilized shots zoomed in on both girls faces as the gags came out. It seemed like every inch painting a new picture on her tortured face. Direction microphones also sat on the tripods and the sounds, (including any of the the wardens words) boomed out across the courtyard through many large speakers. Quite quickly the girls had both given birth from their mouths to the black rubber appendages followed by with dribbles of bile and the red solution that had sustained them for days. Both girls nice now 1/3 of the way way uncorked.

Amy’s pleading was ignored and with no time at all to recover the headphones in both hoods stopped producing noise cancellation and let sound in.

"Penny Brown. Amy Brown" sneered the warden, Amy flinching at her name being uttered by a stern sounding man she could not see. "I'm not going to waste my time with a big speech telling you why you are here. We're well past that. You are on the business end of your life long sentence now. Just know that there is no hope for you, no mercy. You will no solace in each other or the other wretched prisoners here - although they share your torment they have enough to focus on. They might be lucky and leave here as pain or sex slaves or shipped off for experiments but that will never be your fate. You hell is absolute. I will personally ensure everyday is a horror that you can't escape from consciousness or death."

The man flicked his hand at the hazmat wearing teams. “Empty these wretches” The hood chains were detached from their wrists. A device with wheels much like a mobile coat rack with counterweights at the base was brought forward and stretching the girls into a standing position both their head hoods were attached and that they were lifted off the ground, hanging by their hoods and stretching out to their full height for the first time.

That first stretching was utter agony. Even with the preparation given to allow joints to move to give some flexibility to locked muscles actually moving them for the first time since their packing was like hot pokers being stabbed into each joint. Both girls screamed just in the process of being hung from the trolley. Tears streamed, the screams soon died into gasps and groans as they were wheeled to the sewer grate in the corner of the courtyard. The trolley was pushed across the uneven ground to a rectangular metal grate in the corner, the girls being swayed and jostled. The sewer grate similar to one you would see on a sidewalk in a city (one of many things the girls would never see with their own eyes again) . Brownish stains where the dirt met the metal. There was little doubt in either mind what he had meant by empty them. That it would be such a public spectacle was beyond humiliating. It was a violation almost intimate in nature.

The trolley stopped above the grate and the wheels locked. The smell was putrid which is why the hazmat team wore the masks. The cameraman had followed and he had donned a gasmask as well. The arm holding the girls was swung away from the body of the device and hung over the grate. It was then lowered until just their toes touched, and then their entire feet. The girls would be wobbling, but this was their first step into the new word. Standing looked very different and unnatural to them, like they were newborn foals. What came next would be harder.

"Ok dirty pigs!" The muffled voice of one of the hazmat team. "SQUAT!" Asses towards us!" He didn't elaborate that the hood chain would stop them from completely toppling over. Let them worry.

Muscles not working, Amy tried to be obedient even though it is harder for her without her vision. Slowly she seems to be getting there. Penny though...Needed encouragement. Since the head hood chain had enough length in it, one of the hazmat team roughly grabbed her head and started pushing it, down, down, down. Her knee started to buckle, he pushed his own knee to keep it up. Then the other one. Maneuvered her head until it was level with Amy. “There….stay right there...“ He held her steady, correctly her as she faltered

Amy's desperate obedience was almost comical. Despite the skintight hood her effort, her struggle to work her cramped, numb limbs and fall into a squat seemed written on her face, the tight suffocating hood telegraphing perfectly the contortions of her brow as she winced and struggled through the pain, without any real understanding of what she was expected to squat for.

But for Penny, the obvious rank stink of the grating and the grotesque sight of it made her resist.

For hours, for days she had suffered, silently praying, audibly screaming, for the chance to relieve the hideous cramping burning pressure engendered by the vile nightmare fuel but to do so here, to squat and be seen... She simply couldn't bear it.

And yet refusal was not an option.

The cold voice of the warden made that clear enough and yet still Penny could not bring herself to obey... And so she had to be made obedient.

The physical force of the hazmat-clad orderlies was enough to remind Penny of her helpless position, but it was not enough for Sador, nor for the cameras eagerly anticipating this most humiliating of displays.

Although the hazmat team were very capable of handling the situation, the warden thought he would take the first hands on approach. Pulling out his tablet, he opens one of the many custom Cruciatu apps on the device and opens the bookmarked slave file for Penny. Seeing the punishment dildo is online and now synced to the Wifi mesh coverage in the yard, he presses the button down activating the dildo shocks, two long presses 10 seconds each.

Even as Penny is made to kneel, even as she's mirroring her sister's perfect squatting posture, the warden is pressing down the button on his App and Penny is writhing, screaming, sobbing as her tender, burning cunt is subjected to the longest and most dreadful assault of electrical power yet.

"UUUUAAAAAAUUUGHHH!! NNANAAAIIGHHH!!! PPLEEEEAAAUUUSSSHHHEEE!!!"

Her voice is raw, fractured by the throat plug, but her anguish and desperation is clear, almost delicious.

And as she hangs there loose, shaking, shuddering with shock, the hazmat team advance on the two terrified women and methodically, smoothly, release the terrible catheter valves, violently rip away the anal plugs, and stand back briskly.

For Penny it is as if the ground is swallowing her up. The sudden emptiness as the huge bulbous plug is torn from her swollen searing sphincter after so many devastating days, is unbearably sudden and for a moment even her screams are silent.

The urine stream was almost immediate. It burned, it gushed, but holy fuck it also felt so damned good right in that moment. Joined a moment later by horrible, unladylike sounds as they exploded from their rears.

And then with a gurgle, with a rush, with a sickening lurch that leaves her cheeks flame-red with humiliation, Penny's tortured bowels void, cramping and pumping and spraying the filthy, burning, laxative-venom-lsd stew of amphetamines at the exact same moment her tortured bladder spasms and releases its hideous payload.

Neither girl can scream. Neither girl has the control even to breathe as litre after litre of tortuous, scalding filth rips its way from inside their bulging swollen bodies, and though the sudden release of punishing pressure should be a merciful relief the sheer force of it transforms the experience to pure agony as their sensitive tissues are ripped and bludgeoned by the venomous concoction, a final evil aftershock of pain as the toxins hammer through their bodies.

There would of course be relief from the agonizing stomach cramps, the awful churning there was no power on earth that would allow them to hold either of their bladders at this point.

The expressions for the camera’s were priceless .There was even some pointed beneath them capturing the sounds as there urine and nightmare fuel splattered on the grate beneath them. Eyes and lenses on them, watching and recording the efforts as though it were some twisted entertainment(the footage would be remixed in with other Cruciatu multimedia and sold on the black market in Japan). The cameras made sure not to miss a second of their anguish.

They were both pushing making little grunting noises, then loud cowlike groans, because as much as pissing felt good...this hurt stomach muscles, diaphragm, sphincter were all beyond fatigued and knotted into perpetual cramps and so contracting them was bound to be nothing less than a painful process.

The directional microphones capturing everything, their grunting, screaming and splashing, made sure to amplify it right back at them from the speaker on the wall next to them. The guards closest, up above them began to jeer and laugh. A few even started making bets as to who would empty first;

"PUSH PENNY!!! You want it out don't you? Ahahaha!”
''COME ON AMY! Dig your heels in!!! You make me lose this bet you will FUCKING regret it!"

The jeers and exhortations just made it all the more obvious just how public this was, the idea of squirting the contents of their bowels in front of a gleeful crowd was still less painful than the very thought of having to hold that solution one moment longer than necessary.

After what seemed like an eternity, the spurts from the girls became less and less powerful. Amy had the slightly smaller enema so she came out better and her tummy size was mostly back to normal. Both girls would carry pain in their guts for another day from the ordeal; the human organs are just not designed for the stretching and stress demanded by Cruciatu. Satisfied the girls had been humiliated and emptied enough(although they still carried a little bit of the liquid in them. They cranked the hood chains back up so they were standing upright on the grate, both girls panting after their exertions. One of the hazmats walked over and knelt down where the grate edge met the dirt and opened a box mounted in the ground.

Penny is left sagging in her squat, panting as though she had just been kicked in the stomach, suddenly nauseated by the emptiness within her bloated body, gasping and flapping like a fish above the grating...

...and staring into the pit, into the depths of her own evacuated filth in abject, utter humiliation - because to raise her eyes from the floor would mean meeting the gaze of the onlookers witnessing her dreadful, shameful situation.

As Penny stared down, the grate suddenly and quickly slid away revealing a 10 foot drop to the shitpit below which had been baking in the humid heat. It somehow smelt a lot worse with the gate open and a few of the guards far away coughed and retched. Supported by the head hood pulling up painfully on their chin, cheeks and neck without choking them, arms shackled uselessly behind their backs the girls dangled their helplessly, unable to angle their head to look down at the horrid filth beneath them. Laughter, hooting and hollering from everywhere

Even though they couldn't see - Amy because she was shrieking behind her clinging hooded mask, Penny because she felt her poor neck might break if she added to the strain by looking down as she dangled from the hood - they both felt the jerk as the gross grate slid away beneath their feet, the sensation of a void beneath them utterly unmistakable, and the stench rising from the slurry enough to choke the air in their lungs.

"Noooooo!!" Penny shrieked, terrified of being plunged down "Nooooo please!! Please I'll be good!! Don't!! Oh god oh god please please don't!!"

Her bound arms strained at the shackles as she struggled to free herself, to at least bring some chance of swimming instead of being drowned when the hood restraints gave way, and her panicked, naked gyrations were caught perfectly on camera, high definition lenses brilliantly focused on every exhausted, knotted, muscle straining and tearing in terror.

Even Amy, without ever having seen the hideous pool beneath the grating, was thrashing, too scared to scream, her bound limbs flailing and waving helplessly as she struggled and swung, her body flushed with shame and terror, swinging like a pathetic pendulum over the pit as she wailed in incoherent horror, the fear of the unknown fate beneath her even worse for Amy than the certainly of the disgusting depths were to Penny.

But Penny and Amy were lucky… They couldn't be dropped down in the moment as they risked crashing onto the two prisoners down in the pits at the moment and damage each other.

The girls below were being punished for not holding onto their enemas and leaking before their mistress gave them permission - they had been in there since yesterday morning which meant they had the worst seat in the house to the sisters humiliated as the noxious liquid rained down on them.

Making sure to always appear at the right moment, Claire's deriding voice suddenly spoke to to Penny via the hood speakers “Oh really Penny? Defecating in front of all these people.” Every word got harsher and harsher “You really are an ANIMAL aren’t you. We really should just drop you down there shouldn’t we. Maybe just take Amy hmmmm?”

Penny visibly cringed as she heard her friend's voice in her ears, her whole skin flushing pink. For the viewers, plugged into the same audio feed as Penny, it was almost possible to see the exact point Claire's scornful voice drove a dagger through Penny's self worth as her eyes finally looked up, cringing as she took in the assembled crowd witnessing her filthy relief.

"Claire!!" she sobbed "Please. I'm so sorry, oh god, god Claire this... Please. This is too much. Make it stop! I'm sorry! Oh god, Claire, don't drop me, please! Please don't just take Amy, please take me too, take both of us, don't drown me like this, Claire, God, please!"

Renewed screeching as the force of the spray lifting the girls up and spinning them arrived, legs widely flapping like they were running in the air. If the girls weren’t naked and being tortured like this most people would probably find the sight amusing. The movement of the girls meant that almost every bit of them (except under the hoods) got a good wash.

Soon their ruddy red anuses were free of any excrement and their swollen pussies dripped with water leaving the two women shivering, swinging, and scrubbed painfully clean as they awaited the next unbearable stage of their abduction.

"Make it stop? Penny darling; I know this sounds cliche but we haven’t even started yet! You’ve just been shipped there and cleaned up; that's all! Now it's off to the friendly medical facilities to start on your augmentations!”

“Remember.you’ve arrived at your special forever home! I have put so much effort into this place and have a lot of close contact with guards, trainers and specialists, I can’t wait for you to see it all. Everyone I’ve spoken to just can’t wait to meet you. You guys are going to end up with lots of close friends”

Claire, whispers loudly to Penny now putting on a bit of a show for the listeners, revelling in the attention. The warden, pleased with the progress of the show and Claire's psychological torutree, directs the audio to be repeated out the speakers around the yard do everyone can here.

“The people here excel in humiliation, punishmenet but most of all...Pain. They’ll use it to rip all your secrets from you. To make you beg for your life to end. They’ll make you say anything, do anything for the pain to stop.”

The grate slams shut beneath Claire, making her gasp and lift her dangling toes upward

“But first the doctors! Where they are going to cut you, inject you, change you. Add new things to you that we can use to control you or cause anguish!.”

The trolley gets dragged over the bumping ground, the sisters swing and jostling like pieces of meat. The hobble between their legs is tightened to prevent them kicking out.

Finally the dusty courtyard ends and the hazmat team pulls the girls towards a large metal door that is opening automatically and they are brought inside the facility. The dread that gripped Penny’s stomach as she was wheeled towards the doors at the end of the courtyard was so grotesque and all-consuming it almost felt that her stomach was still wickedly distended by the hideous nightmare fuel.

A part of Penny was clinging to the pathetic hope this was all some elaborate plan to teach her a lesson, to the idea she was somehow being played, that at the end of the courtyard she'd find Claire laughing and clapping and slapping her back as she revelled in her triumph and commented on Penny's horrified reaction.

It was stupid. Penny wasn't a moron, she wasn't insane, she knew - at least in her heart - that there was no hope of Claire revealing that this was all some devious trick rigged up with drugs and VR... But her brain clung to the theory anyway, in the same way a drowning woman would clutch at a floating knot of seaweed. It was impossible for the hope to save her, but she didn't dare release it.

She clung all the harder as she heard Claire revelling in her fate, her voice dwelling lovingly on her expectation that Penny would beg to die rather than keep suffering. It was a morbidly cruel twist, made worse by the fact Claire normally used the same tone to promise how much Penny would love her latest luxury find - and Penny always did.

...and yet as the ominous doors opened and Penny was pushed through, her pathetic false hope died instantly and was replaced by a feeling of absolute despair, welling up in a roiling choking wave.

The first hallway is not at all what she expected, given the outside. Clean. Smelling of disinfectant. Bright. But it was obvious straight away that this was not an ordinary medical wing. Screams. Crying. As she passes one room she can see that there are cages stacked up instead of beds, some of the occupants heavily shackled so they can’t touch their bandages

Claire's demeanour is friendly again, like they were old pals “Did you know, Penny, that Amy had always been a little jealous of your tits? It’s true! She told me in a special moment we had one together.”

"Oh god" she sobbed "Oh god Claire, please... I... I swear, I didn't know Amy was jealous of my breasts I... Please don't hurt her. Don't hurt me, but please, please leave Amy alone, Claire, I'm begging you!"

Penny stares over at her poor naked, swinging sister as the trolley continues its journey deeper.

Modifications

As they get deeper in the facility, Penny begins to question her sanity after what she begins to see. Due to her unstable movements she sees glimpses and flashes of visages and she swings this way and that, her pleading drawing looks from staff and patients alike.

In one room, floor to ceiling bathroom tiles. Several silent women sat perched atop bars, legs shackled under them, a half full catheter bag indicating they had been there a while. Fully bandaged, Penny didn't get a chance to see them move and wondered if they were awake or alive
sb-tt_48.jpg

Another, larger cage seemed to show a woman....although she was changed. Where her feet and hands should have been were shiny black rubber balls. She seemed to be just awaking from some anesthesia and was groggily investigating her body. This woman was staring at her appendages in growing shock - it seemed apparent that she was not expecting to look like this. The hazmat team, amused at the petgirls' first confusing moments into the world, stop the trolley in front and pivot Penny around to take a look.

The catgirl looks at her limb and tries to scream, through her hood Penny can just hear a hoarse squeak
EmmaS200605230317361.jpg

Penny stared in growing horror as the stunted woman tried again to speak, the stumpy ends of her limbs flying to her own throat as she opened and closed her mouth with increasing speed, obviously terrified. Even with her ears muffled by the hood, Penny could see from the newly-minted kitten's actions that no sound was coming from her lips, and the tears that welled up in the woman's eyes were enough to make Penny's heart break, and turn her blood cold with fear.

"Not one of mine" Claire's voice suddenly said in her ear, and once again Penny shivered at her former friend's seeming omniscience, at her inexplicable ability to speak to Penny whenever she chose and know exactly what Penny was doing. "I don't particularly like turning women into housepets, you'll be relieved to know. Although I will say, that look of terror... Oh, that I'd like to bottle!"

There was a pause as they stood there, Amy whimpering softly, Penny staring in terror, the guards joking and laughing as the poor kitten tried to struggle to her feet, falling repeatedly as the ungainly rubber lumps at the end of each crippled limb failed to hold her weight.

"...and speaking of bottling" Claire continued "I want to thank you for the apology note, and the bubbly, and the flowers! The bubbly especially, because I had James drink it from my navel our last date night. While you were in Cuba, I think. You might have had Amy eagerly munching your cunt, but it's not like I went totally without! He is so very eager to prove his devotion, Penny dearest, I really do have to thank you for revitalising our whole marriage!"

Oblivious to Claire's teasing the guards kept watching until the kitten gave up her attempts to stand and instead collapsed into a pathetically sobbing bundle, ineptly hugging herself with her truncated arms, at which point they shoved Penny and Amy into motion again, passing more rooms and further horrors.

At one room they paused and Penny was so distracted by the grotesque sight of an incredibly well-muscled woman squealing in horrible laughter as two nurses methodically and continuously tickled her that she didn't glance at her guards until she heard the door on the wall opposite slam shut.

When she looked up, Amy was gone.

Penny didn't even have time to scream before she was shoved forward, propelled unceremoniously down the corridor, past more horrors and sobbing women that she was suddenly too numb to take in.

She tried calling to Claire, begging her friend to speak to her... But she received nothing but silence, and a savage burst of pain as someone triggered another electric shock from the dreadful punishment dildo still held in her cunt by the alligator clips. For as much pain as Penny was in, the loss of her sister was a gnawing ache of unknowing. Would she ever see her again? Or would her new hellish existence cause them to forever be seperated?

Penny was finally wheeled into a room and found herself almost dazzled by the array of pure white ceramic tiles lining the room beyond. A bit smaller than many of the others she had seen in fleeting moments. She saw a contraption in front of her which she sullingly guessed must be for her as it was the focus of the room. Noticing metal shackles, a medical crash cart on it with syringes and other metal implements she involuntarily shuddered as she was reminded of the setup she endured strapped down at the processing facility.

The transporting trolley was wheeled in front of the device, which essentially looked like a metal stool and a vertical bar with many locks and attachments. Penny was straightened up. Her wrists were secured into place behind the contraption, then her hood (the leather starting to harden and tighten further after being wet by her hosedown) was detached from the trolley and she was manouved down onto the seat, flinching as her flesh hit the cold metal. The hood was reattached to the d-ring on the bar vertical bar.

Penny was now sitting upright on the stool, arms shackled and her head restrained.. Just as she was imaging torture chairs she had seen in museums (which of course, was not far from the truth) the team securing her made one final and extreme adjustment - grabbing an ankle each her legs were pulled out from under her, and slowly slowly stretched and pull up up up without any care or mercy for her flexibility. The men were strong, and although Penny certainly wasn't used to bending this way they did manage to get her legs up above her head as Penny screamed for them to stop. With a snap of shackles she was secured: her ass and pussy agape and exposed.

The men left the room and Penny was alone for the first time in days, noticing how exhausted she was. Her eyes began to flutter closed, just as three TVs she hadn't noticed before blinked to life on the wall a few metres in front of her. Each screen showed something different - one a close up of her swollen pussy looking angry red, the meaty lips more engorged and larger than usual after the mixed forms of abuse. The dildo still embedded deep and anchored by the deadly clip in her clit; seeing it on the screen made it hurt Penny over again The second showed an extra zoom of her face: with the hood on it took her a moment to realise she was seeing herself, the panicky eyes darting around for any form of relief.

She wouldn't find it on the third screen - it was Claire, sitting at her home office with a Bluetooth headset on, grinning professionally as if this was just another Zoom meeting.

Instinctively, Penny spasmed in her restraints, struggling to close her legs and conceal her cunt from Claire. Even past lovers had never seen Penny obscenely spread like this, and the fact that the screen showing her friend's face was positioned right between Penny's splayed thighs only added to the absolute humiliation.

Claire, to her credit, seemed oddly oblivious, slightly adjusting her headset mic as she smiled.

"Penny! Thanks so much for coming" Claire gushed, as chipper as if she were conducting an interview "So, as you see... Welcome to my world! Yes yes, I know I always said I was in pharma and it was much more boring than it sounded, but that's only partly true - although Crucio do have a substantial budget for pharmaceutical R&D as I'm sure you'll soon discover! But really, Penny, I solve problems! Like, for example-" Claire's voice lost its professional merriment and became so suddenly hard Penny flinched "-like the problem of my best fucking friend trying to mount my husband like she was a filthy bitch in heat!"

" Claire, wait..." Penny whimpered "You don't understand I-ggaaauauuugghhhh!!"

Her apology collapsed in a scream of anguish as the dildo discharged a steady 10-second shock directly into her spread and burning cunt, and Claire continued, tucking a curl of brilliant red hair back behind her ear.

"And lots of other problems. Politicians who don't do what they're told, or cops who can't manage to bungle a simple piece of evidence, or mobsters considering providing evidence where it isn't wanted. Honestly... It is the absolute best job in the world! And, by the way, you're welcome, because if you remember how fucking delighted you were to buy that flat of yours at such a knockdown price, you will be happy to know that it's thanks to me it came on the market so very suddenly! Oh, nothing drastic" Claire smiled, seeing terrified goosebumps break out on Penny's flesh "a simple month-long stay at Cruciatu Octavus and little Miss Young was simply begging to sell to you. She's doing very well, I hear, and last I checked she'd got a wonderful tan from all that warm Riyadh sun, so really I did her a favour too!"

There was a pause which stretched on and on, until Claire's pretty brow wrinkled and another cruel shock arced through Penny's cunt.

"Thank you, Claire.", Claire prompted, and as Penny whimpered out the words, the redhead clapped in glee.

"You are so welcome!!" she gushed "Oh, Penny, the strings I've pulled for you behind the scenes, you won't believe! But what good is all this seniority if you never get to lavish gifts on your friends, hmm? And..." Claire leaned in towards the camera, giggling conspiratorially "I have another set of gifts for you, Penny!"

Penny didn't dare respond for fear of being shocked again, but she writhed in her restraints, struggling desperately, convinced Claire's present would be nothing she wanted.

"Now you never outright said this to me, I know - and ouch by the way! There was me thinking we shared everything, which you apparently thought even meant my fucking husband, and you went keeping secrets!!" Claire chided, as lightly and happily as if she were teasing Penny over her choice of dessert in a restaurant, "so it's sort of a guess but I noticed you never changed where I could see you, and even now you're obviously embarrassed by that ugly axe wound of a cunt with all those..." -Claire waved a hand at her camera, grimacing theatrically- "those ugly fat lips everywhere. Well!! Worry no more, Penny sweetheart because I am going to transform that disgusting fleshy mess of a pussy into a work of perfect art! Well... Not me personally, of course. I love you, Penny dearest, but honestly 8,500 miles is about as close as I really care to be to those sagging curtains, I don't want to lose an eye after all and-oh!! Oh dear, oh really, Penny I think you ought to try and save the heart-rending sobs until you need them, don't you?! You can't help the way you look, I'm just telling it like it is, that's all. There. Take a breath. Deep breath... Good girl. There we go. Anyway, I'm not attending to your pussy personally, as I say, but I've had our head nurse put on the case and she is a wonder!"

There was a moment's pause, and through the tears of abject humiliation Penny could see Claire reach forward and adjust something on the painfully familiar desk in her room.

A second later, a door to Penny's right slid noiselessly open and a curvaceous blonde sashayed into the room in what looked more like a latex parody of scrubs than any serious work wear.

"Penny, Nurse Taylor" Claire said politely "Nurse Taylor, patient Penny Brown, ready for inspection".

Nurse Taylor said nothing, simply circling Penny, inspecting, idly running her hands over Penny's helpless body without even a questioning look to seek consent, and then pulled up a low wheeled stool as she settled between Penny's spread thighs.

"Ohh-kay" the blonde said, snapping on a pair of vinyl gloves "With your permission, Madam Director, I will start the examination?"

On the monitor Claire nodded assent, and before Penny could even voice her despair, the blonde nurse's fingers stroked along her thighs and began an excruciatingly intimate examination.

"Ohhh-kay. Lots and lots to work with." Taylor was saying "An extremely pronounced pudenda. Some effort to conceal the swollen nature of the area by sculpting and trimming public hair to maximise concealment under normal circumstances - recommend laser treatment for removal. The outer labia are pronounced, extremely dark olive-toned, and clearly heavy adipose content rising to anterior commissure above a pronounced clitoral hood. Hood -hold still Brown! - hood retracts and reveals swollen clitoral glans, some inflammation, although that is probably the clamp."

"And the Venom" Claire interjected helpfully, and Nurse Taylor actually winced.

"Venom? And still a clit-clamp? And these are the ones that were loaded with nightmare fuel?" the nurse said, her eyes looking at Penny in astonishment "Well well. She'll be taking heavier gauges than I expected, clearly."

"Definitely," Claire smirked. "She's my best friend, and I will spare no expense to give her the full works."

Nurse Taylor actually moaned, and Penny gave a shudder of despair.

"Ohhh-kaaay" Taylor drawled again, seemingly getting a hold on herself "moving on. The labia minora are... Honestly Madam Director they may be the most obvious I have ever seen. Extremely fleshy. Outer colouration is deep olive as with the pudenda and patient complexion as a whole but rapidly shading to rosy pink. The labia minora extends substantially between the majora, particularly on the patient's left side and... Hm. Oh-kay, hard to be sure in this position, but presumably rest naturally closed and bunched in folds... Very thick folds no doubt... If the patient's thighs were to be closed. Some - hold still, I said!! - some natural elasticity. Estimated length is, wow, uh... Probably 100mm? I... I'd want to check that, it seems freakishly unlikely... Miss Brown what have you been doing to yourself?"

Nurse Taylor rose, without waiting for an answer from the crying woman bound and shamed in the horrible chair, and nodded at the screen. "Well, Madam Director, that's a good enough initial assessment. I don't see any problem at all with the proposals you've made, god knows we won't be struggling for space. Are you happy to proceed?"

Neither the Nurse nor Claire bothered to look at poor Penny, her legs visibly straining to close as she sobbed in silent shame behind them.

“Right. I’ll get straight to work then Madam. NURSES!!”

Two more nurses shuffle into the room in black shiny latex, heads bowed, their hands crossed in front of them they meekly stood either side of Nurse Taylor. They are gagged and keep their eyes to the floor.

“Remove the dildo and get all her holes plugged. I don’t want any mess while we work”

The subservient nurses don’t reply at all, but get straight to work and as if they were of one mind. While one prepares the necessary plugs for Penny, the other gingerly bends down and begins to slowly pull out the spiky dildo while at the same time unclipping the heinous alligator clip from Pennys clit. The poor little nubbin looks unrecognizable and chewed up.

"Oh god" Penny sobs, her normally dusky face a hideous unnatural grey as the crushing clit clamp is removed and her tortured little pearl suddenly experiences a surge of white-hot agony replacing the dull numb ache of so many awful days in one abominable instant "Claire. God. Please. Oh god please. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I'll do anything, anything, don't do this, please! Please!! Claire, I'm begging you!!"

Penny’s squealing allows and the nurse takes the opportunity to slip the rubber bulb of an inflatable gag into her mouth and slip it around the back of her head, pumping it up until the screaming begins to lose its potency.

Like a well oiled machine, the alternative nurse has already lubed up a regular sized buttplug and slipped it into Penny’s sore spintcer, again giving it enough pumps until the anal muscle begins to strain from within. A catheter is dutifully inserted and the nurses step back awaiting orders as Nurse Taylor bends down and peels back Penny to get a good look at her raw clit.

“Hmmmm...Severity 5 is always a risk when they leave the clips on for so long...Does risk potential nerve damage...I assume she’ll be keeping her clitoris for a while?”

Claire nods enthusiastically “Yep absolutely! I have no plans to remove it yet so work on it to your heart's content. It’s going to feature in all her training front and center so I’ll refer to your judgement to make it as prominent as possible”.

The nurse clicks her fingers at the nurses “One injection of Lyftogt and one of Torus”

The slave nurses are a bit more flustered this time, obviously not being able to predict any medical procedures that may occur beyond the plugging. They both turn, and one of them goes through the cart and finds two bottles that they prepare in syringes plungers.

“While you are there, I want significant doses of Vitula-L and Spatium.”

All Penny can do is watch the excited gleam in her friend's eyes as she observes the invasive nurses work. Claire's attention is suddenly distracted, her attention oddly focused on her second monitor, her white teeth chewing gently on her pink lowering lip as she gives a little shudder of satisfaction, and on some subconscious level it's that silent cue that causes Penny to properly register the awful screaming coming down the corridor, a sound that only adds to her own sickened terror.

Some screaming is heard from outside the room, coming from another room down the hall. Penny thinks it may have always been there but has suddenly reached a pitch that broke her out of her own worsening situation….Was it Amy? She notices Claire’s gaze shift as if checking a second monitor…Her white teeth chewing gently on her pink lowering lip as she gives a little shudder of satisfaction, and on some subconscious level it's that silent cue that causes Penny to properly register the awful screaming coming down the corridor, a sound that only adds to her own sickened terror.

For a short while she ignores Penny as the nurse wheels her chair over to Penny and holds the syringes up for her.

“Ok deary, let me tell you what you are doing. Both these injections are going in your clit. The Lyftogt is going to attempt to repair and improve any nerve endings making sure this little nubbin says Oh-so sensitive - much more sensitive to pleasure and pain that it was before! While this one….” holding up the other syringe “is Torus, a special Cruciatu drug which is going to help get that clit nice and BIG. Unfortunately, together they are both really going to hurt as the clit swells and it goes to work on the nerve endings. Nothing we can do about that unfortunately except plug you up! I get REALLY stroppy if I get pissed on by something as worthless as you”

When the tears in Penny's eyes told her that the helpless woman understood, once it was obvious that she knew that the bouncy, beaming blonde squatting on the stool before her was about to skewer Penny's clit first to ensure she would feel everything possible and then to flood her delicate pink bud with toxins designed to make it hurt in its very core as her cunt was sculpted and shaped to Claire and Cruicio's liking, Nurse Taylor gave the syringe a last theatrical flick, lined the needle up with devastating patience...

She leans down, slowly. So slowly, obviously putting it on for Penny. The room almost goes silent. Penny can hardly watch the zoomed in view of her wet pink palace about to go through its first remodelling.

Claire, too, is silent for a change. She is rapt on the Zoom call, one hand down between her thighs, her breathing the only sound audible at all. The sheer power Claire has over Penny now is enough to make the woman sick, the sheer inhumanity of Claire's control too vast and impossible to properly comprehend and yet coming into sharper and sharper focus all the time. Even Nurse Taylor's deference is frightening, the way the blonde works with such professionalism yet carefully contorts her own posture so that her curvaceous body does nothing to impede Claire's view on the camera a silent, shocking proof of the kind of authority Claire has even within this devilish organisation.

Penny sees the metal tip of the syringe come into view on the camera. She squeezes her eyes shut, shakes her head and wriggles with all her strength.

Nurse Taylor presses the needle tip delicately against Penny's pearl, simply holding it there as she gazes up, drinking in the dread of Penny's ashen face as Penny pinches her eyes tight, only opening them after endless seconds of horrible anticipation.

She opens them again and rather than look back at the high-definition sight of her own defenceless cunt spread wide, Penny's eyes flitted frantically to the Claire’s monitor her vision blurred by tears as she silently prayed her friend would intervene and spare her this latest torture. But to Penny's unutterable dismay, Claire's face was flushed pink with arousal, her breathing slightly ragged, her lips parted as her hand worked between her thighs... And rather than granting a merciful reprieve the beautiful redhead simply nodded to the blonde...

...who drove the needle home, pushing down the plunger as Penny screamed in anguish. The shock, the pain, the sheer nervous overload as her clit was flooded with the healing Lyftogt was enough to make her head smash back and forth against the steel restraints, until the two mute nurses each grabbed her hair and held her fast by its straining roots. Penny stared up at them in shocked betrayal, watching the tears form in the regretful eyes of the one to her left, and the flushed haze of arousal in the other. just as the needle pierces her and continues its slow move deeper into the core of her femininity.

It moves deeper still, and then is quickly withdrawn, the contents already injected into her but the pain remaining.

On camera, Claire's moaned as Nurse Taylor deftly switched hypodermics and stabbed with expert precision, lancing the second needle through the same narrow path with an almost superhuman accuracy borne of long, long practice and flooded Penny's tortured clit with a rush of the Torus fluid, still icy cold from its subzero storage temperature.

She spins around on the chair and the nurses hand her something. A tiny little rubber washer.
The numb chill enveloped Penny's mind in a dull cocoon of anguish as Taylor carefully wrapped the insidious little washer around the helpless woman's clit, pushing it back hard, until its rim was tucked beneath Penny's hood. Even untightened, it made Penny's clit far more pronounced, forcing it to jut proudly forwards in an obscenely obvious display. The ragged sound of Claire's breathing filled the room as Penny moaned in numb horror at what had been done, the two nurses held her hair in an iron grip of anticipation.

Taylor looks up at the screen and back at Penny. “That little band will make sure little clitty can never hide again! We’ll tighten it a little later, we don’t want to cut off the very important blood flow while the drugs go to…." she flicks the clit sardonically, not even cracking a smile “work!”

In a heartbeat the sensation of numbing cold evaporated and real, horrible feeling returned like a tidal wave as Taylor rebooted Penny's numbed nerves with a single sharp burst of sensation. Penny's clit felt engulfed from the inside in a searing surge of pain that was somehow even more awful than the effects of Venom as the Torus artificially forced her tender tissue to grow, swelling Penny's clitoral glans rapidly, even as the unseen crura swelled beneath her skin, massively increasing the sensitivity of Penny's inner thighs and forcing her bud to bulge to at least twice its normal proportions, the drug wreaking havoc in her system, rapidly cannibalising muscle in a cruel quest for protein that literally weakened the woman while maximising her sensitivity, her clit swelling and swelling with such excruciating speed Penny was terrified her bud would burst.

Her screams, despite the gag, were enough to make the two nurses flinch as their ears rang to the deafening discord of pure animal pain, and Penny fought so hard against the steel restraining her that she could feels the muscles of her shoulders tearing, clamping into knots as hers body frantically overloaded itself in a desperate, doomed escape attempt.

On camera, Claire was almost drooling, the contents of the other screen forgotten, one hand still stuffed between her thighs, the other frantically clutching at her own left breast as she visibly fucked herself.

And with a giggle, Nurse Taylor bobbed a mock curtsey to the screen, mumbled a "By your leave, Madam Director?"... And leaned in.

There was a sudden rush of delicate warmth, a burst of pleasure that cut through Penny's pain until she almost didn't know where she was, until she stared down and saw Nurse Taylor's green eyes sparkling up at her, with Penny's bloated clit trapped between the nurse's lips...

...and Taylor sucked, encouraging the unnatural growth with a sudden surge of suction that left Penny screaming and screaming and screaming into her gag, thrashing madly on the chair regardless of the searing pain as glossy, curling strands of hair ripped from her scalp.

Helpless and howling as Taylor forced her bloated clit to balloon to an utterly monstrous size and sensitivity, and Claire moaned in utterly shameless arousal at the sight of her captive friend screaming in her power.

Back
Top Bottom