Go to CruxDreams.com

tygavin

Magistrate
This is a bit different than my other stories. This is not quite as brutal, focused more on a love story. The man character of the story, Diana, is NOT inspired by an actress that does NOT play a superhero with a similar character name. Total coincidence :)

Damon was as beautiful as she remembered. Perhaps even more so. He hated to be called beautiful but every time they were alone it was the only word that came close to describing him

He was tall, taller than her five ten, perhaps six foot and four inches. Where she was slim, he was muscular. While she had dark, long wavy hair, his was blonde, cut short, even shorter now for war. Where her eyes were dark, so brown they were almost black, his were a deep blue that took her breath away.

They should have been married. She should have given him a child by now.

It had been three years since they last seen each other. Three years since her father had told him he could not marry her and join their two kingdoms. She had been furious, but her anger did her no good. Despite her status as a princess, her father threatened to have her whipped in the public square and her mother had long been dead to provide her any aide.

Damon had returned to his kingdom his heart as broken as hers. They had two weeks together, two weeks of passion, two weeks where they would never love another as much as they loved each other. She had turned down all suitors, telling her father she would kill them if they tried to sleep with her or even touch her. Her father had long since stopped caring, more interested in territory than her. She was a twenty-four-year-old, single princess.

She was waiting for her king.

Then her father declared war on Damon’s kingdom. It was her greatest wish. She knew Damon could not lose and her father would die due to his arrogance.

He had died three weeks ago, and she was crowned Queen. She immediately sent a notice of surrender to the front lines and waited for him to claim her, to claim the throne and allow them to be together.

She had sent her guards and slaves away, wanting to be alone with him, wanting no one to interfere with her passion at long last fulfilled.

She had worn a sleeveless black lacy bustier with a black, nearly translucent skirt that hung to the floor with a slit up each side, reaching her hips. The bustier gave her a small amount of cleavage. She had never had large breasts and he had always told her he loved that about her. She was slim and sensual like a sword.

They walked towards each other, Damon dropping his sword. He was dressed in armor, dashing yet no longer shining. To her surprise, it was covered in blood. She wasn’t sure why, as she had instructed her palace guard not to fight back. They had surrendered after all.

When they reached each other, his eyes drank her in, the lust was in his gaze, and it thrilled her that he found her as beautiful as he once did.

“My love. I expected you three weeks ago.” She told him. “Why is your armor bloody?”

“Hello my Diana.” He whispered, then took her face and kissed her gently, slowly with passion, their lips melting together. “It is bloody because I had to slay hundreds of your soldiers to reach you.”

Diana pulled back, feeling shocked.

“Why would you kill them when they surrendered?” she asked.

Damon closed his eyes, dismayed yet accepting, his suspicions confirmed.

“So, you did order a surrender.”

“Of course, I did. As soon as that fool of my father was killed and I was crowned I sent an immediate order to surrender and have been waiting for you to claim me as your queen!”

Damon shook his head and walked away from her, unable to meet her eyes.

“Your general in the field, Marcus, either did not receive it or ignored it.”

Diana’s blood froze. It was no secret in the kingdom that Diana loved Damon, and no secret either that the general, Marcus, head of her father’s army wished to be her suitor. He must have thought carrying on the war would give him an opportunity to kill Damon.

“That bastard.” She said angrily. “He wants me and must have thought killing you would…Damon, you know I would never send forces against you!”

Damon nodded. “I do know. Unfortunately, Marcus was killed in battle. Before he died, he told our generals that the Queen would never surrender. Your army followed his orders, and we were forced to cut through them. I am sorry my love.”

Diana waved his apology away. “You are safe. That is all that matters. You have won, I am your prize, and you can claim me as your wife, as it should have been so long ago.”

Diana walked to the tall window and was shocked by what she saw below. There was still battle in the streets and homes were burning off in the distance. Now that she listened, she could hear cries of her people.

Damon walked behind her. He had taken off his armor, and she could feel his chest covered in a thin shirt and his leather pants.

“I am so sorry my love. We had no choice but to sack the city.”

Diana wiped a tear from her cheek. She turned, placing her hands on his chest as he held her by the waist.

“Tell them to stop. Tell them you have me, that I have submitted to your will, as I have longed to do for so long.”

Damon took a deep breath and kissed her forehead. “I am afraid I cannot do so. Your father claimed holy rights to our land. At that time, it became a religious war. Your armies did not surrender. You are now my prisoner and will be judged by the High Tribunal.

Diana pushed him away and he allowed her. “That is impossible. You are the King. You can do as you wish!”

“Not this time. Your father put us in an impossible situation, my love.”

Diana placed her hands on her hair, grabbing her locks tightly.

“So, I am to be sentenced by a tribunal of what? Priests, monks, politicians?”

“High Priests and Priestesses.” He told her.

“And what of us? Can they allow us to be married?”

Damon turned his back to her and walked away.

“I am already wed. I was given no choice. I had to produce an heir. We have been married for a year and she has provided me a son.”

Diana rushed him, striking the back of his head with her fists and continuing the barrage on his back. He turned and held her tight, allowing him to beat on his chest until she tired.

“You bastard! I waited for you! I incurred my father’s wrath for you! I slept with no man! The only pleasure I received was from my female pleasure slaves, because I would not know another man beside you! Did my devotion mean nothing to you?!”

Damon pulled her closer and kissed her. Diana attempted to pull back, but eventually gave in, opening her mouth, tasting his tongue and her own tears as they ran down her face and dropped between them.

“It means everything. I had no choice, Diana. I may be king but there are things I cannot change in my kingdom. Our lives would never let us be together.”

Diana pulled away and walked to her throne, collapsing on it.

“What now?” she asked quietly. “Am I to be a pleasure slave? Given out to your men for fun, bear bastard children? Will they behead me? What will your holy men and women do to me?”

Damon cringed, having hoped she would have waited a few days to ask.

“They cannot have a revolt by your people, inspired by you. They will most likely find you guilty of causing war. You have no proof that you ordered a surrender. They will then sentence you to death. It will not be a beheading.”

“Then what? Tied to a pole and arrows shot into my heart? Let them. My heart is already broken.”

Damon sighed. “They will make an example of you, my love. They will strip you in front of your people and my army, then hang you slowly or whip you and crucify you.”

Diana’s eyes widened. “Crucifixion? With nails? Nude where all can gaze upon the body, so few have seen? A body that was meant to be yours?”

Damon nodded. “Because of my oaths, I cannot kill you myself to prevent this. You, however, may kill yourself. It would be a wise decision as much as it pains me to say. I am sure your slaves can procure you a poison, or perhaps take a warm bath, take a sharp blade and spill your blood softly.”

Diana’s face was pale as she stared at her lover. “Is this what you wish me to do? To save myself humiliation, I must take my own life?” She shook her head and placed her hand on her head.

“When shall this Tribunal arrive?”

“Ten days.”

“And my sentencing?”

“The day after.” Damon told her.

“Am I to be a prisoner in my own dungeon?”

The king shook his head. “You are captured royalty, not a condemned criminal. You shall be confined to your quarters and allowed out with my presence.”

“And where shall you sleep?”

“Wherever my lady desires.”

Diana sighed and wiped her cheek. “I cannot promise I will take my life. I know we have ten days to love enough for a lifetime. Let us begin. Follow me to my chambers my lover, for I am now your prisoner.”

Excellent start.
I hope too for something less brutal than a usual crucifixion.

This is a bit different than my other stories. This is not quite as brutal, focused more on a love story. The man character of the story, Diana, is NOT inspired by an actress that does NOT play a superhero with a similar character name. Total coincidence :)

Damon was as beautiful as she remembered. Perhaps even more so. He hated to be called beautiful but every time they were alone it was the only word that came close to describing him

He was tall, taller than her five ten, perhaps six foot and four inches. Where she was slim, he was muscular. While she had dark, long wavy hair, his was blonde, cut short, even shorter now for war. Where her eyes were dark, so brown they were almost black, his were a deep blue that took her breath away.

They should have been married. She should have given him a child by now.

It had been three years since they last seen each other. Three years since her father had told him he could not marry her and join their two kingdoms. She had been furious, but her anger did her no good. Despite her status as a princess, her father threatened to have her whipped in the public square and her mother had long been dead to provide her any aide.

Damon had returned to his kingdom his heart as broken as hers. They had two weeks together, two weeks of passion, two weeks where they would never love another as much as they loved each other. She had turned down all suitors, telling her father she would kill them if they tried to sleep with her or even touch her. Her father had long since stopped caring, more interested in territory than her. She was a twenty-four-year-old, single princess.

She was waiting for her king.

Then her father declared war on Damon’s kingdom. It was her greatest wish. She knew Damon could not lose and her father would die due to his arrogance.

He had died three weeks ago, and she was crowned Queen. She immediately sent a notice of surrender to the front lines and waited for him to claim her, to claim the throne and allow them to be together.

She had sent her guards and slaves away, wanting to be alone with him, wanting no one to interfere with her passion at long last fulfilled.

She had worn a sleeveless black lacy bustier with a black, nearly translucent skirt that hung to the floor with a slit up each side, reaching her hips. The bustier gave her a small amount of cleavage. She had never had large breasts and he had always told her he loved that about her. She was slim and sensual like a sword.

They walked towards each other, Damon dropping his sword. He was dressed in armor, dashing yet no longer shining. To her surprise, it was covered in blood. She wasn’t sure why, as she had instructed her palace guard not to fight back. They had surrendered after all.

When they reached each other, his eyes drank her in, the lust was in his gaze, and it thrilled her that he found her as beautiful as he once did.

“My love. I expected you three weeks ago.” She told him. “Why is your armor bloody?”

“Hello my Diana.” He whispered, then took her face and kissed her gently, slowly with passion, their lips melting together. “It is bloody because I had to slay hundreds of your soldiers to reach you.”

Diana pulled back, feeling shocked.

“Why would you kill them when they surrendered?” she asked.

Damon closed his eyes, dismayed yet accepting, his suspicions confirmed.

“So, you did order a surrender.”

“Of course, I did. As soon as that fool of my father was killed and I was crowned I sent an immediate order to surrender and have been waiting for you to claim me as your queen!”

Damon shook his head and walked away from her, unable to meet her eyes.

“Your general in the field, Marcus, either did not receive it or ignored it.”

Diana’s blood froze. It was no secret in the kingdom that Diana loved Damon, and no secret either that the general, Marcus, head of her father’s army wished to be her suitor. He must have thought carrying on the war would give him an opportunity to kill Damon.

“That bastard.” She said angrily. “He wants me and must have thought killing you would…Damon, you know I would never send forces against you!”

Damon nodded. “I do know. Unfortunately, Marcus was killed in battle. Before he died, he told our generals that the Queen would never surrender. Your army followed his orders, and we were forced to cut through them. I am sorry my love.”

Diana waved his apology away. “You are safe. That is all that matters. You have won, I am your prize, and you can claim me as your wife, as it should have been so long ago.”

Diana walked to the tall window and was shocked by what she saw below. There was still battle in the streets and homes were burning off in the distance. Now that she listened, she could hear cries of her people.

Damon walked behind her. He had taken off his armor, and she could feel his chest covered in a thin shirt and his leather pants.

“I am so sorry my love. We had no choice but to sack the city.”

Diana wiped a tear from her cheek. She turned, placing her hands on his chest as he held her by the waist.

“Tell them to stop. Tell them you have me, that I have submitted to your will, as I have longed to do for so long.”

Damon took a deep breath and kissed her forehead. “I am afraid I cannot do so. Your father claimed holy rights to our land. At that time, it became a religious war. Your armies did not surrender. You are now my prisoner and will be judged by the High Tribunal.

Diana pushed him away and he allowed her. “That is impossible. You are the King. You can do as you wish!”

“Not this time. Your father put us in an impossible situation, my love.”

Diana placed her hands on her hair, grabbing her locks tightly.

“So, I am to be sentenced by a tribunal of what? Priests, monks, politicians?”

“High Priests and Priestesses.” He told her.

“And what of us? Can they allow us to be married?”

Damon turned his back to her and walked away.

“I am already wed. I was given no choice. I had to produce an heir. We have been married for a year and she has provided me a son.”

Diana rushed him, striking the back of his head with her fists and continuing the barrage on his back. He turned and held her tight, allowing him to beat on his chest until she tired.

“You bastard! I waited for you! I incurred my father’s wrath for you! I slept with no man! The only pleasure I received was from my female pleasure slaves, because I would not know another man beside you! Did my devotion mean nothing to you?!”

Damon pulled her closer and kissed her. Diana attempted to pull back, but eventually gave in, opening her mouth, tasting his tongue and her own tears as they ran down her face and dropped between them.

“It means everything. I had no choice, Diana. I may be king but there are things I cannot change in my kingdom. Our lives would never let us be together.”

Diana pulled away and walked to her throne, collapsing on it.

“What now?” she asked quietly. “Am I to be a pleasure slave? Given out to your men for fun, bear bastard children? Will they behead me? What will your holy men and women do to me?”

Damon cringed, having hoped she would have waited a few days to ask.

“They cannot have a revolt by your people, inspired by you. They will most likely find you guilty of causing war. You have no proof that you ordered a surrender. They will then sentence you to death. It will not be a beheading.”

“Then what? Tied to a pole and arrows shot into my heart? Let them. My heart is already broken.”

Damon sighed. “They will make an example of you, my love. They will strip you in front of your people and my army, then hang you slowly or whip you and crucify you.”

Diana’s eyes widened. “Crucifixion? With nails? Nude where all can gaze upon the body, so few have seen? A body that was meant to be yours?”

Damon nodded. “Because of my oaths, I cannot kill you myself to prevent this. You, however, may kill yourself. It would be a wise decision as much as it pains me to say. I am sure your slaves can procure you a poison, or perhaps take a warm bath, take a sharp blade and spill your blood softly.”

Diana’s face was pale as she stared at her lover. “Is this what you wish me to do? To save myself humiliation, I must take my own life?” She shook her head and placed her hand on her head.

“When shall this Tribunal arrive?”

“Ten days.”

“And my sentencing?”

“The day after.” Damon told her.

“Am I to be a prisoner in my own dungeon?”

The king shook his head. “You are captured royalty, not a condemned criminal. You shall be confined to your quarters and allowed out with my presence.”

“And where shall you sleep?”

“Wherever my lady desires.”

Diana sighed and wiped her cheek. “I cannot promise I will take my life. I know we have ten days to love enough for a lifetime. Let us begin. Follow me to my chambers my lover, for I am now your prisoner.”
This one is looking excellent, Tygavin!

:popcorn:

When they reached the Diana’s opulent room, she unhooked the small chains keeping her long skirt on and let it drop to the floor. She had worn nothing underneath in preparation for this moment. Now she wished she had worn some lace panties. It didn’t matter.

Damon walked behind her and began unlacing her bustier. He pulled it off, his hands staying on her breasts, pulling him close to her chest. He had already taken his shirt off and she could feel his hardness through his leather pants, pressing into her back.

“Do you wish to bathe? I can have my slaves bring in hot water.”

He kissed the back of her head. “I have waited for this for too long my love. You are more beautiful than before. You said you waited for me to claim you. Does that mean you are still mine to do with as I please?”

“Body and soul.” Diana promised. “I would say you could have my life but apparently I must do that on my own. Take off those pants. Before we play, I want to make love to you. I want to look into your beautiful eyes.”

Damon chuckled. “Again, with the beautiful. I am a strong man, chiseled, handsome, striking.”

“You are beautiful.” Diana told him, backing up to her bed. When her ass hit the edge, she sat on it and pushed herself back until she lay in the middle. Damon dropped his pants and he stalked towards her, crawling over the bed. She saw his huge cock, hanging heavy between his muscular legs, hard and thick, waiting to bury itself inside her and she craved it.

“You’ve shaved bare.” He said, with a devious smirk.

“You remember Red.”

“Your favorite pleasure slave.”

“She asked if she could. She told me I would look so beautiful. I think she was tired of hair between her teeth.”

She laughed then gasped when he parted her thighs and went down on her. She had loved this about him. He wasn’t elegant. He didn’t tease her clit with his tongue. When he went down her it was as if his mouth were trying to swallow her pussy whole. His jaws widened, his lips locked on to her entire mound and his tongue caressed her in hot, hard strokes. Where her pleasure slaves caressed her with their tongues. He fucked her with his tongue.

She could not stop bucking, grinding her thin hips into his face, but his strong hands grabbed her waist and pressed her to the bed.

He rose above her and kissed her hard, allowing her to taste herself on his lips. Their tongues battled for dominance, but as always, she surrendered. She would always surrender to him, whether she lived weeks or months, or decades.

She was soaking wet, feeling the wet sheets under her already but still grunted when he entered her. Damon fucked her like he ate her out, like he did everything else in life. He fucked her hard. She remembered the times before they had fucked. When she was a virgin he took her maiden head on this very bed, in one hard stroke before she was prepared. He thought it was best that way. She felt so small underneath him. She was always the tallest girl in any room so feeling small was a new experience and one she found herself enjoying.

Their faces were inches from each other, his eyes hungry, her eyes wide. He thrust into her so hard. She wrapped her legs around his back, crossing her feet. She screamed in ecstasy, he grunted in pleasure.

One would think at that pace, Damon would not last long, but he did. He always did.

She came, clutching her sweaty body to his, lifting herself off the bed and trying to become one with the man on top of her, even more than they were.

“Tell me you are mine.” He ordered her.

“Forever.”

“You belong to me!”

“I belong to you!” Diana screamed.

He kissed her hard, then turned her over, face first on the bed. Without being told, she lifted her ass in the air and reached around to spread her ass cheeks.

He slapped her ass and moved her hands.

“On your elbows and knees, Diana. I have dreamed of your cunt for years. I will take the rest of you later. We have ten days to love a lifetime and I will use every second of that time to savor your body.”

She rose on her elbows and was thrown forward when he entered her, and his hips collided with her ass. She had always been self-conscious about her ass. She loved her abdominal muscles and prominent hip bones, and even liked her breasts that while not large were alluring and sensitive. She alwys felt her ass was too small but Damon seemed to love it.

He hammered her, grabbing the back of her neck and wrapping his head in her hair, to ensure she did not thrust so far ahead that his cock came out of her.

She came again after so many minutes when he reached around and fingered her, his thumb finding her clit.

He roared and came as she did and it thrilled her, pushed her over the edge even more to feel his seed overflowing inside her, warming her pussy and dripping on her thighs.

Damon lay down beside her where she lay face first, panting on the mattress.

“Is it time for you to rest, Love?” he asked her, reminding her of her duties.

Diana smiled lazily at him. She rolled over on top of him and took his softening cock in her hand and licked its length slowly. He instantly began to harden, and she took the tip in her mouth then continued down, working it into her throat.

He grabbed the back of her head but did not push, simply guiding her up and down as she devoured him. He could finally take no more when she caressed his balls and he exploded in her mouth.

Diana rolled onto her back and swallowed loudly, to ensure he knew she had taken what he had given inside her.

They lay next to each other, holding hands and trying to calm their breaths.

“We will have Red prepare us a bath. Then we can have some fun. I suppose you still have the whip I gave you the last time we saw and told you to hold dear." He reminded her.

"Of course, my love. There are ropes prepared in the ceiling to bind my wrists.”

“Good. I have longed to see your beautiful back turn red for me for so long. The way your skin reddens lights a fire in my soul. The way you just give yourself to me, that is love, Diana.”

“I will always give myself to you. Even now in this situation, I will go to my … my death, giving myself to you. If I take poison, I want you to fuck me as I fall into darkness. If I die in a bath after cutting my wrists, I want you in the room watching the life leave my eyes.

The two were quiet for a moment. Diana nearly called for Red, her beautiful pale skinned pleasure slave with fiery red hair she had owned for years. Red was the first slave she had been given and cherished her.

Before she called for Red to prepare a bath, she rolled over and placed her head on her lover’s chest.

“What will happen to my people?” Diana asked.

Damon sighed. “My generals are setting up a military court. The prisoners of war will be either slowly hung from a gallows being set up in town square or if they have a higher rank, be crucified. Women will also be hung if they resisted when we invaded the village or are hiding soldiers. Some might be…some might be crucified if they resist or attack my men.

“A regional government will be set up here and I will appoint a governor. Then, life will go on as usual.”

Diana sighed thinking of that.

“Is slow hanging so terrible?”

Damon nodded. “A coarse rope, slowly strangling you while you dangle nude in front of a cheering crowd, your arms bound behind your back, kicking your legs, your face turning purple, your tongue swelling, lasting at least five minutes, perhaps ten minutes in pain. It is no death for you. You must end your own life.”

Diana sighed.

“And crucifixion?”

Damon only shook his head. “I cannot describe it. It can only be shown. If that is the only way to convince you to commit suicide, tomorrow we shall watch a crucifixion. I will take you when a female is being executed so you can witness her shame.”

Diana stood and called for Red. The slave came at once then hurried out to order others to prepare a hot bath for the Invading King and his defeated Queen.

“After this, before we have our fun, I want to inspect every inch of your body. I cannot understand how you have gotten more beautiful.”

Diana smiled, but it was sad.

“I only wish it were you who could take my life. I would gladly give it, but I don’t know if I am brave enough to take my own.”

“Perhaps Red can do so for you. I shall kill her afterward to save her from crucifixion. Enough talk of such things. Let us wash each other. We shall only sleep when we pass out from exhaustion.”

“Of course, my love.” Diana agreed, ready to wash his body and then worship his cock for the rest of the night, feel the thrill of being bound, enjoy the sweet sting of his thin cane on her ass. He knew just how to burn her without leaving a mark. The man knew how to play her body as if he had created her from dust and brought to life for his own enjoyment.

Ten days left, nine days in the morning.

And then? The unknown. Until then her body and soul would belong to him, as she knew it would from the first moment he lay eyes on her.

Last edited:
When they reached the Diana’s opulent room, she unhooked the small chains keeping her long skirt on and let it drop to the floor. She had worn nothing underneath in preparation for this moment. Now she wished she had worn some lace panties. It didn’t matter.

Damon walked behind her and began unlacing her bustier. He pulled it off, his hands staying on her breasts, pulling him close to her chest. He had already taken his shirt off and she could feel his hardness through his leather pants, pressing into her back.

“Do you wish to bathe? I can have my slaves bring in hot water.”

He kissed the back of her head. “I have waited for this for too long my love. You are more beautiful than before. You said you waited for me to claim you. Does that mean you are still mine to do with as I please?”

“Body and soul.” Diana promised. “I would say you could have my life but apparently I must do that on my own. Take off those pants. Before we play, I want to make love to you. I want to look into your beautiful eyes.”

Damon chuckled. “Again, with the beautiful. I am a strong man, chiseled, handsome, striking.”

“You are beautiful.” Diana told him, backing up to her bed. When her ass hit the edge, she sat on it and pushed herself back until she lay in the middle. Damon dropped his pants and he stalked towards her, crawling over the bed. She saw his huge cock, hanging heavy between his muscular legs, hard and thick, waiting to bury itself inside her and she craved it.

“You’ve shaved bare.” He said, with a devious smirk.

“You remember Red.”

“Your favorite pleasure slave.”

“She asked if she could. She told me I would look so beautiful. I think she was tired of hair between her teeth.”

She laughed then gasped when he parted her thighs and went down on her. She had loved this about him. He wasn’t elegant. He didn’t tease her clit with his tongue. When he went down her it was as if his mouth were trying to swallow her pussy whole. His jaws widened, his lips locked on to her entire mound and his tongue caressed her in hot, hard strokes. Where her pleasure slaves caressed her with their tongues. He fucked her with his tongue.

She could not stop bucking, grinding her thin hips into his face, but his strong hands grabbed her waist and pressed her to the bed.

He rose above her and kissed her hard, allowing her to taste herself on his lips. Their tongues battled for dominance, but as always, she surrendered. She would always surrender to him, whether she lived weeks or months, or decades.

She was soaking wet, feeling the wet sheets under her already but still grunted when he entered her. Damon fucked her like he ate her out, like he did everything else in life. He fucked her hard. She remembered the times before they had fucked. When she was a virgin he took her maiden head on this very bed, in one hard stroke before she was prepared. He thought it was best that way. She felt so small underneath him. She was always the tallest girl in any room so feeling small was a new experience and one she found herself enjoying.

Their faces were inches from each other, his eyes hungry, her eyes wide. He thrust into her so hard. She wrapped her legs around his back, crossing her feet. She screamed in ecstasy, he grunted in pleasure.

One would think at that pace, Damon would not last long, but he did. He always did.

She came, clutching her sweaty body to his, lifting herself off the bed and trying to become one with the man on top of her, even more than they were.

“Tell me you are mine.” He ordered her.

“Forever.”

“You belong to me!”

“I belong to you!” Diana screamed.

He kissed her hard, then turned her over, face first on the bed. Without being told, she lifted her ass in the air and reached around to spread her ass cheeks.

He slapped her ass and moved her hands.

“On your elbows and knees, Diana. I have dreamed of your cunt for years. I will take the rest of you later. We have ten days to love a lifetime and I will use every second of that time to savor your body.”

She rose on her elbows and was thrown forward when he entered her, and his hips collided with her ass. She had always been self-conscious about her ass. She loved her abdominal muscles and prominent hip bones, and even liked her breasts that while not large were alluring and sensitive. She alwys felt her ass was too small but Damon seemed to love it.

He hammered her, grabbing the back of her neck and wrapping his head in her hair, to ensure she did not thrust so far ahead that his cock came out of her.

She came again after so many minutes when he reached around and fingered her, his thumb finding her clit.

He roared and came as she did and it thrilled her, pushed her over the edge even more to feel his seed overflowing inside her, warming her pussy and dripping on her thighs.

Damon lay down beside her where she lay face first, panting on the mattress.

“Is it time for you to rest, Love?” he asked her, reminding her of her duties.

Diana smiled lazily at him. She rolled over on top of him and took his softening cock in her hand and licked its length slowly. He instantly began to harden, and she took the tip in her mouth then continued down, working it into her throat.

He grabbed the back of her head but did not push, simply guiding her up and down as she devoured him. He could finally take no more when she caressed his balls and he exploded in her mouth.

Diana rolled onto her back and swallowed loudly, to ensure he knew she had taken what he had given inside her.

They lay next to each other, holding hands and trying to calm their breaths.

“We will have Red prepare us a bath. Then we can have some fun. I suppose you still have the whip I gave you the last time we saw and told you to hold dear." He reminded her.

"Of course, my love. There are ropes prepared in the ceiling to bind my wrists.”

“Good. I have longed to see your beautiful back turn red for me for so long. The way your skin reddens lights a fire in my soul. The way you just give yourself to me, that is love, Diana.”

“I will always give myself to you. Even now in this situation, I will go to my … my death, giving myself to you. If I take poison, I want you to fuck me as I fall into darkness. If I die in a bath after cutting my wrists, I want you in the room watching the life leave my eyes.

The two were quiet for a moment. Diana nearly called for Red, her beautiful pale skinned pleasure slave with fiery red hair she had owned for years. Red was the first slave she had been given and cherished her.

Before she called for Red to prepare a bath, she rolled over and placed her head on her lover’s chest.

“What will happen to my people?” Diana asked.

Damon sighed. “My generals are setting up a military court. The prisoners of war will be either slowly hung from a gallows being set up in town square or if they have a higher rank, be crucified. Women will also be hung if they resisted when we invaded the village or are hiding soldiers. Some might be…some might be crucified if they resist or attack my men.

“A regional government will be set up here and I will appoint a governor. Then, life will go on as usual.”

Diana sighed thinking of that.

“Is slow hanging so terrible?”

Damon nodded. “A coarse rope, slowly strangling you while you dangle nude in front of a cheering crowd, your arms bound behind your back, kicking your legs, your face turning purple, your tongue swelling, lasting at least five minutes, perhaps ten minutes in pain. It is no death for you. You must end your own life.”

Diana sighed.

“And crucifixion?”

Damon only shook his head. “I cannot describe it. It can only be shown. If that is the only way to convince you to commit suicide, tomorrow we shall watch a crucifixion. I will take you when a female is being executed so you can witness her shame.”

Diana stood and called for Red. The slave came at once then hurried out to order others to prepare a hot bath for the Invading King and his defeated Queen.

“After this, before we have our fun, I want to inspect every inch of your body. I cannot understand how you have gotten more beautiful.”

Diana smiled, but it was sad.

“I only wish it were you who could take my life. I would gladly give it, but I don’t know if I am brave enough to take my own.”

“Perhaps Red can do so for you. I shall kill her afterward to save her from crucifixion. Enough talk of such things. Let us wash each other. We shall only sleep when we pass out from exhaustion.”

“Of course, my love.” Diana agreed, ready to wash his body and then worship his cock for the rest of the night, feel the thrill of being bound, enjoy the sweet sting of his thin cane on her ass. He knew just how to burn her without leaving a mark. The man knew how to play her body as if he had created her from dust and brought to life for his own enjoyment.

Ten days left, nine days in the morning.

And then? The unknown. Until then her body and soul would belong to him, as she knew it would from the first moment he lay eyes on her.
brrrr terribly exciting story

Powerfully erotic, mate..

I suppose you still have the whip I gave you the last time we saw and told you to hold dear." He reminded her.

Holy heck, some of the hottest words I’ve read in a love story.

I hope he brings the whip to the crucifixion so she can kneel and feel the lash while watching her former subjects suffer the terrible torture of crux. Of course she is honour bound to join them, I hope she doesn’t chicken out!

Diana woke after only a few hours’ sleep curled on her side and feeling a muscular body spooning her. Though she did not sleep much, the night had been wonderful. She had pushed all thoughts of impending death from her mind and lost herself in the man who had captured her body and soul so long ago.

She had bathed him as he did her. Then he had taken a seat and placed her over his knee, spanking her to warm her up, making her ass a nice pink.

Afterward he had brought the soft ropes from the ceiling. She raised her arms and he tied her, then had her spread her legs. He took his time, walling around her, running his finger softly over her skin, sliding inside her pussy and ass, pinching her nipples gently. He smelt her, tasted her, licked her to the point that she was hanging by her wrists with her legs on his shoulders and his hands on her ass, keeping her up.

Then he had taken the riding crop he had her hold onto for so many years and reddened her ass, bright burning stripes. Just hard enough to cause her to cry out but soft enough to leave no permanent mark. He whipped her sensitive breasts and slim belly, he stung her pussy and lubed up the handle, fucking her ass with it.

Damon’s actions were never meant to cause her pain for the intent of causing her pain. Pain was a byproduct of his true intentions. He meant to take control over her. She had always found herself to be a fierce individual, but she melted in his presence. The second time they had made love, two days after they met, he asked if he could tie her to the bed and she readily agreed. He wrapped a hand around her thin neck, easily able to choke her and she did not resist but relished the idea of her life in his hands.

“It is time to rise my love.”

Diana smiled and moved back into him, hoping the wiggle of her hips pressed into his cock would change his mind. He was defintely hard, his erection in between her ass cheeks but he rolled away, causing her to groan.

She ordered her slaves to bring his belongings to her room where he would be staying. They both dressed for the day, Diana in a white, gown of the softest material. She did not bother wearing undergarments and while her nipples were not large, they did show prominently, a sign of both her arousal for the man beside her and the brushing of the soft material that covered her breasts and tied behind her neck.

She slipped her arm around his and he escorted her out of the castle. She was surprised by how empty it was of her own people. Only her female slaves were present. The rest of the castle was occupied by his soldiers.

She did not question him. She had never believed that to be her place. He had never broken her and never tried. His dominance completed her and she welcomed it.

A part of her wondered if he had that with his wife or if she was just a breeding mare. The answer was obvious though. No matter how Diana died, whenever he fucked his wife for the rest of his life, no matter how many children she gave him, he would be thinking of Diana when he planted his seed.

As they walked closer to the village she heard more noises, cheering and cries of sorrow. The castle was set apart from the village, likely why she hadn’t heard her city being ransacked and was told of his arrival by advance scouts.

Her heart broke at the scene before her. Some homes were still smoldering. Soldiers cheered in the streets and were congregating in the town square.

The men made way for the king and her, more than a few smirking, knowing what they had been up to the night before. None of them likely knew the passion they shared together and most likely thought she was raped. Diana smirked. Let them think what they wanted. All that mattered was the man whose arm she hung on.

When they reached the front of the crowd, she saw a gallows set up with one noose and a bench underneath it. The entered an inn, climbed stairs and came back out on a balcony, taking seats already prepared for them, facing the gallows.

There were a line of men and women, all nude, lined up and surrounded by a column of armored soldiers. There was also a man on the gallows, a well built and handsome man wearing only brown leather pants and boots, waiting for his victims.

One thing stood out to Diana.

“Are the men always so excited to hang? The ones in front have erections. Is it the sight of the naked females in line that arouse their lust?”

Damon shook his head and took her hand.

“Death is fearsome but it can also be erotic from what I understand. My men have told me most female convicts are wet when they reach the gallows. It is the mind’s way of accepting it perhaps. A person knows there is no way out, and despite the fear, their mind reaches for pleasure as a way to keep them from breaking down. Men often have an erection when facing death, whether it be hanging, crucifixion, beheading or tied to a stake and shot. You will likely see each man and woman orgasm. With men it is obvious but with women it is more subtle. At some point, before the end, they will begin bucking their hips, trying to fuck the air. Their body will shiver, eyes open wide and then…”

“Then?” Diana prodded, fascinated.

“They piss themselves and die.”

Diana stayed quiet as the first man was brought up. His hands were locked behind his back, and his cock looked as if it would explode if someone were to touch it. A shame those females in line wouldn’t give him one last favor.

He was shaking but stepped onto the stool under his own power. The hangman helped him steady his balance and then draped the noose around his neck.

Diana’s heart sped up, watching his breathing quicken as he gulped air, knowing soon the precious commodity would be denied from him forever.

The stool was kicked out from under him quickly and he hung limply. Diana thought he might have broken his neck despite there being no drop, but then he began kicking his legs. His cock was bobbing up and down, his sack tightening and his nipples hardening. His abdomen flexed and tightened and she saw his ass as he dangled in a circle, flexing and unflexing, beautiful in its struggle.

He eventually faced her again. His cock was now purple as was his face. She wasn’t aware of how much time had gone by. Rather than kicking, his legs tightened and pressed against each other as if trying to massage his balls and cock with his thighs.

She gasped when he came. Large streams of cum shot out into the crowd, higher and stronger than Diana imagined a man capable of. His hips bucked and he continued to cum, semen flowing from him.

Finally, he stopped and, he hung still, tongue from his mouth and cock only semi hard now. He pissed and then exhibited no signs of life.

The hangman climbed the stool and placed his ear on the man’s chest, then confirmed he was dead. The noose was cut down and the man’s body collapsed with a thud to the floor of the gallows.

The body was carried off by soldiers and dumped in a cart while the hangman hung another noose.

A roar of approval erupted when a comely lass, naked and shaking, tears running down her face, stepped onto the gallows.

The hangman tied her hands behind her back and then picked her up, placing her on the stool.

Diana could hear her softly beg for him not to kill her, saying over and over she was just a slave and didn’t mean to fight back.

She squealed when the noose was tightened over her neck and squeezed her eyes shut.

“Look at her thighs.” Damon whispered.

Diana did so and even from their height, could see the juices flowing down her thighs. Like the man before her, she was not only deathly afraid but aroused.

Diana looked back at Damon then caught sight of his cock under his pants. It must have hurt him because it was straining against his pants.

“Would you like me to take care of that, my Love?”

Damon was surprised she noticed but shook his head. “Later. Pay it no mind. Executions have strange effects on everyone.”

Diana understood. She wished she had not worn a white dress that day or at least wore panties. She knew when she stood she would have an obvious wet spot on her.

She watched the girl carefully, excitedly. It was a tragedy what would happen to her people but she couldn’t help imagining herself in the girl’s place, nude and bound helpless, the rope that would take her life tightly around her neck, one kick away from dancing for the crowd while slowly dying. Her lover watching her, taking his cock in his hand and stroking it, cumming when she did.

Diana jumped once again when the stool was kicked out from under the crying girl. Her death had begun. No one was saving her. Her dance was similar to the male’s except for a few differences. Her breasts bounced up and down, twisted when she twisted, slapped together and were thrust out giving her an extra erotic sight the man did not have. Her legs spread when she humped her imaginary lover and then she squeezed her thighs, seeming to find pleasure in the act.

Damon had told her a woman’s orgasm was more difficult to spot than a man’s but not in this case. Here it was obvious. She threw her hips out and gushed, her fluids landing on the hard wooden floor of the gallows to the cheer of the crowd.

Like with the man, the orgasm seemed to take the life from her. Her discolored face showed no signs of life and her bladder released. The hangman cupped her breast and placed his head on her heart, then pulled a knife to cut her down. Rather than letting her drop, two soldiers caught her body and carried it to a cart with the dead man’s body.

“That excited you.” Diana realized. “Were you imaging me in her place?”

Damon shook his head. “You are too beautiful to die like that. It would be an act against the gods to ruin your beauty.”

Diana nodded. “You wish to see me crucified?”

“I wish for you to talk your own life in peace! You believe crucifixion would not ruin your beauty? Let us witness one. They are happening all day. Hundreds will be crucified. You shall see what fate awaits you if you do not escape by taking your own life. Let us hurry. I long to be on your bed again and I have yet to put my cock into your ass.”

Damon had told her a woman’s orgasm was more difficult to spot than a man’s but not in this case. Here it was obvious. She threw her hips out and gushed, her fluids landing on the hard wooden floor of the gallows to the cheer of the crowd.

Like with the man, the orgasm seemed to take the life from her. Her discolored face showed no signs of life and her bladder released. The hangman cupped her breast and placed his head on her heart, then pulled a knife to cut her down. Rather than letting her drop, two soldiers caught her body and carried it to a cart with the dead man’s body.

Perhaps some illustrations of what Diana thought are in order.

I am brought to the gallows. I am naked except for the rope that binds my hands behind my back. The crowd seems enthused that I will soon dance for them. If they felt my pussy, they would know I feel the same way.
crux 1255 C.jpg
They place they noose around my neck. my juices run down my thighs.
hang 1293 A.jpg
The hangman checks my hands to make sure they are secure. He fondles my breast. Please, you bastard, rub my clit!
hang 1288 B.jpg

Damon shook his head. “You are too beautiful to die like that. It would be an act against the gods to ruin your beauty.”

He doesn't! He says I can cum while I hang. I hope he is right. My pussy is soaked!
hang 1096 D.jpg
I stand alone on the stool. My executioner waits for his order. He is told to proceed. I feel a twitch in my groins. I am about to cum!
h 204.jpg
The stools rocks under my feet then falls away. They have hanged me!
hang 1104 A.jpg
I twist trying to escape the noose closing around my neck. I hasp in the last breath I can take.
hang 1108  e.jpg
I have the most powerful orgasm of my life.
hang 1358 B.jpg
I try to exhale but I cannot...

Perhaps some illustrations of what Diana thought are in order.

I am brought to the gallows. I am naked except for the rope that binds my hands behind my back. The crowd seems enthused that I will soon dance for them. If they felt my pussy, they would know I feel the same way.
View attachment 1130875
They place they noose around my neck. my juices run down my thighs.
View attachment 1130873
The hangman checks my hands to make sure they are secure. He fondles my breast. Please, you bastard, rub my clit!
View attachment 1130890

He doesn't! He says I can cum while I hang. I hope he is right. My pussy is soaked!
View attachment 1130878
I stand alone on the stool. My executioner waits for his order. He is told to proceed. I feel a twitch in my groins. I am about to cum!
View attachment 1130889
The stools rocks under my feet then falls away. They have hanged me!
View attachment 1130879
I twist trying to escape the noose closing around my neck. I hasp in the last breath I can take.
View attachment 1130881
I have the most powerful orgasm of my life.
View attachment 1130882
I try to exhale but I cannot...
Thank you !

Diana was shocked as they walked out to the edge of the city. She had never seen a crucifixion before, only heard of them.

Hearing the moans and seeing the long line of crosses that were lined up in rows on both sides of the main road leading into the Capital city, shook her.

There must have twenty on both sides, males and females, all nude and moving up and down on the cross. Most had red whip marks on their front, and she suspected on their back as well. Unlike the marks Damon left on her that faded after an hour and left no scar, these were deep welts and in some places cuts.

“I didn’t realize there were so many.” Diana whispered.

Damon squeezed her hand. “This is only the beginning, Diana. The generals are sentencing more every day. Your city put up quite a fight. The fighting was fierce to get here. Were I to order my generals to show mercy they would think me weak. At this time, I cannot afford to be seen as weak. There can be no challenge to my throne.”

“And walking around with me on your arm?”

Damon smirked. “You are my prisoner. I take you by force every night, of course. The horrors I put the captured Queen through make even the coldest of men feel for you.”

Diana would have laughed if not for the sight of the writhing bodies calling out to the gods, to the heavens…

To her.

“Queen, Queen, rally the army. Save us!” one of the men shouted. The others heard him and managed to look her way.

She had felt so comfortable on Damon’s arm, walking around as if they were married, sitting by his side and admiring the size of his bulge while watching her people orgasm as they hung to death. Now, faced with these people, she felt ashamed. She was a traitor.

What could she do though? She was to die as well. Her happy ending was gone, ruined by some scum general who would rather have seen her dead than not with him.

She was his prisoner regardless.

“Come, my love. A female is at the whipping post. Let us watch what happens.”

Diana grabbed his hand tightly and stayed close to him, wrapping her free hand around his bicep, curling into him, even as they walked. She knew this would not be easy. Damon was not showing her this to be cruel. He was showing her this in an attempt to convince her to take her own life, to spare her this pain.

The two stood close to the whipping post. A young woman with long red hair, much lighter in shade than Red’s, was tied to a post by her wrists pulled above her head. Her skin was so pale it was almost translucent. Her hips were as narrow as Diana’s, yet her bosom was large, her soft breasts pressed against the wood of the post. She had been wearing a prisoner’s smock, which was now at her feet in a pool of rough fabric. Her hair was brushed over her shoulder, exposing her back. She pressed her forehead and readied herself. Diana admired her courage.

“Cavalier,” Damon called, “what has she done?”

“I believe she killed one of our soldiers your Highness, when her home was raided. She is sentenced to twenty lashes on the front, twenty lashes on her back and then crucified, for three days.”

Diana caught that. “If she lives past the third day, she is free?”

The young soldier laughed good naturedly. He looked at the King and realized she had not been joking. He cleared his throat.

“No, my lady, at the end of three days, seventy-two hours, an executioner will drive a sword through her heart, ending her suffering. Most are already dead by then or have lost their minds in agony and do not even feel the blade.”

“A most horrid manner to die.” Damon agreed. “Thank you Cavalier, carry on.”

Diana watched memorized as the young red head was whipped, biting her lip and grunting with the first ten lashes before screaming with the other lashes. After twenty, her hands were loosed, and she nearly collapsed.

Two soldiers held her up and pressed her back to the post, retying her hands overhead.

Damon heled up a hand and brought Diana towards her.

Diana looked into the poor girl’s beautiful emerald eyes, wet from tears, her face in obvious pain.

“Girl, what is your name?” Damon asked.

“Emily, sire.” The girl answered quietly, her eyes locked on Diana.

“Your Queen would like to know what it feels like to be whipped. Tell her.”

Emily met her Queens eyes and Diana flinched at the hatred in them. “My Queen? She is no queen.”

Damon patted her on the cheek. “Nothing can save you from your fate as nothing can save her from the cross you will soon be nailed to. Tell her what she can expect to feel.”

Emily grinned at that. “It feels like a branding iron was drawn across my back. I hurt so much I wish I was dead and now the front of my body will be in ruins. I was a virgin until this morning, never knowing a man until I was raped in a dungeon! I pray you are crucified, so called Queen.”

Damon pulled a speechless Diana away and they watched Emily take her punishment. Diana winced every time the long whip struck her beautiful breasts, making them beautiful in their motion yet the red streaks so pronounced, a sin against nature to mark her beautiful skin. Her nipples were snapped several times as were the side of her cheek as her face turned away from the blow, yet the tip of the whip caught her on the path towards her body. Emily screamed and passed out when the torturer deliberately struck her pussy.

A bucket of cold water was thrown on her and she was cut down.

Two soldiered lifted her up by her arms and forced her to walk to the road they had just came from. They dropped her near a cross lying on the ground.

Damon ordered a lounger to be brought out and the two sat on it, Diana curled into his side, while they watched Emily laid out on the cross. One man lay on her knees, one grabbed her left arm, and one stretched her right. Another with a hammer and a very large nail approached her right side.

Diana held her breath and squealed as the hammer was brought down in a mighty swing and Emily roared in pain, her upper body reaching for the sky, but her arms and legs held down.

“Oh gods.” Diana whispered.

Damon heled her closely.

She watched Emily continue to scream, to beg for mercy, to curse Diana, to curse the invaders, as her other arm was nailed and then both feet on the cross, in a position that forced her legs open.

When the cross was raised and dropped in the hole, Diana yelped as Emily’s body was dragged down abruptly and she saw her for the first time.

The beautiful red head was on full display. Her breasts were heaving, her skin was glistening in sweat and marred by red whip marks. Her face had specks of blood, no doubt from the nailing.

She was open wide, completely exposed. The pussy that had never known man before her rape was now exposed to the world. She looked in agony. Every muscle was straining. Her entire body was shaking.

“Dear gods.” Diana whispered. “Can she truly live three days like this?”

“Most do.” Damon admitted.

Diana looked at his crotch and saw he was hard again. Rather than commenting on it, she asked more questions.

“If I were to not take my own life, is this where I would be crucified?”

He shook his head. “You would likely be whipped in the town square and then crucified there, open for the entire city to see. Do you see why you must take your own life, my love? Look at her. See her humiliation, her pain.”

Diana was quiet for a moment and looked around then brushed her hand over his crotch and she felt his cock twitch.

“You like looking at her, don’t you?”

Damon hissed when she rubbed his crotch. “There is a certain erotic appeal to crucifixion for the observers. Her body is on display, completely out of her control. She exists only to suffer, to writhe for the pleasure of the audience while she struggles for breath. She is nailed to the ultimate, unforgiving master.”

His hand reach over and caressed her thigh through her dress, moving closer to her center without obviously groping her in public.

“You wonder what I would look like crucified. Don’t answer. I know you do. You love having me at your mercy too much, not to think of it.”

Damon closed his eyes and moaned, sliding his hand higher and squeezing her mound over the fabric.

“This is not for you.” He insisted.

“No, it would be for you.”

“That isn’t what I meant. Let’s go.”

He practically dragged her back to the castle and when they reached her room, he threw her on the bed. Tearing her dress off and then landing on her, shoving his cock in her. There was no foreplay or teasing, just two people mad with desire fucking each other hard. She didn’t wrap her legs around him. She planted her feet in the mattress and slammed her hips into him as he slammed into her.

“Admit it! I could tell by your reactions. Executions excite you. You would love to see me executed! Tell me it is your fantasy!” Diana shouted.

“I love you! I don’t want you to suffer! Shut up!”

He continued pounding into her and then turned her over, shoving his dick wet with her juices into her tight ass. She opened her mouth to scream but was out of breath. Instead, she forced herself to relax and gave herself over to the pain. It worked and soon turned to pleasure as her body adjusted to this new sensation and position. Then his hand snaked between her and the mattress and found her pussy, shoving fingers inside, flicking her clit over and over, in and out, over and over until she screamed in pleasure. He yelled as well, his free hand pressing the back of her neck into the mattress as he shot his cum into her ass and continued to go deeper and deeper.

Diana was crying when she rolled over and he rushed to console her. “I am so sorry my love, I should have prepared you. Are you hurt?”

Diana touched his cheek. “Tears of joy and sorrow, my love. Joy because it was raw and beautiful and sorrow because once I am dead, you will never know passion like this again. You will be without love. No matter how many children she gives you or how much she loves you, she will never make you feel what I feel. Perhaps we should both commit suicide.”

Damon frowned and lay on his back. “If I didn’t have a kingdom and oaths to uphold, a son to raise, I would ride you out of here tonight and we would never look back. Unfortunately, fate has deemed me to suffer without you.

“I hope today has taught you what I wanted you to learn.” Damon finished.

Diana nodded. “It taught me exactly what I needed to know. I must be crucified.”

Diana was shocked as they walked out to the edge of the city. She had never seen a crucifixion before, only heard of them.

Hearing the moans and seeing the long line of crosses that were lined up in rows on both sides of the main road leading into the Capital city, shook her.

There must have twenty on both sides, males and females, all nude and moving up and down on the cross. Most had red whip marks on their front, and she suspected on their back as well. Unlike the marks Damon left on her that faded after an hour and left no scar, these were deep welts and in some places cuts.

Damon squeezed her hand. “This is only the beginning, Diana. The generals are sentencing more every day. Your city put up quite a fight. The fighting was fierce to get here. Were I to order my generals to show mercy they would think me weak. At this time, I cannot afford to be seen as weak. There can be no challenge to my throne.”

Damon smirked. “You are my prisoner. I take you by force every night, of course. The horrors I put the captured Queen through make even the coldest of men feel for you.”

Diana would have laughed if not for the sight of the writhing bodies calling out to the gods, to the heavens…

To her.

“Queen, Queen, rally the army. Save us!” one of the men shouted. The others heard him and managed to look her way.

She had felt so comfortable on Damon’s arm, walking around as if they were married, sitting by his side and admiring the size of his bulge while watching her people orgasm as they hung to death. Now, faced with these people, she felt ashamed. She was a traitor.

What could she do though? She was to die as well. Her happy ending was gone, ruined by some scum general who would rather have seen her dead than not with him.

Diana grabbed his hand tightly and stayed close to him, wrapping her free hand around his bicep, curling into him, even as they walked. She knew this would not be easy. Damon was not showing her this to be cruel. He was showing her this in an attempt to convince her to take her own life, to spare her this pain.

The two stood close to the whipping post. A young woman with long red hair, much lighter in shade than Red’s, was tied to a post by her wrists pulled above her head. Her skin was so pale it was almost translucent. Her hips were as narrow as Diana’s, yet her bosom was large, her soft breasts pressed against the wood of the post. She had been wearing a prisoner’s smock, which was now at her feet in a pool of rough fabric. Her hair was brushed over her shoulder, exposing her back. She pressed her forehead and readied herself. Diana admired her courage.

“I believe she killed one of our soldiers your Highness, when her home was raided. She is sentenced to twenty lashes on the front, twenty lashes on her back and then crucified, for three days.”

The young soldier laughed good naturedly. He looked at the King and realized she had not been joking. He cleared his throat.

“No, my lady, at the end of three days, seventy-two hours, an executioner will drive a sword through her heart, ending her suffering. Most are already dead by then or have lost their minds in agony and do not even feel the blade.”

Diana watched memorized as the young red head was whipped, biting her lip and grunting with the first ten lashes before screaming with the other lashes. After twenty, her hands were loosed, and she nearly collapsed.

Two soldiers held her up and pressed her back to the post, retying her hands overhead.

Diana looked into the poor girl’s beautiful emerald eyes, wet from tears, her face in obvious pain.

Emily met her Queens eyes and Diana flinched at the hatred in them. “My Queen? She is no queen.”

Damon patted her on the cheek. “Nothing can save you from your fate as nothing can save her from the cross you will soon be nailed to. Tell her what she can expect to feel.”

Emily grinned at that. “It feels like a branding iron was drawn across my back. I hurt so much I wish I was dead and now the front of my body will be in ruins. I was a virgin until this morning, never knowing a man until I was raped in a dungeon! I pray you are crucified, so called Queen.”

Damon pulled a speechless Diana away and they watched Emily take her punishment. Diana winced every time the long whip struck her beautiful breasts, making them beautiful in their motion yet the red streaks so pronounced, a sin against nature to mark her beautiful skin. Her nipples were snapped several times as were the side of her cheek as her face turned away from the blow, yet the tip of the whip caught her on the path towards her body. Emily screamed and passed out when the torturer deliberately struck her pussy.

Two soldiered lifted her up by her arms and forced her to walk to the road they had just came from. They dropped her near a cross lying on the ground.

Damon ordered a lounger to be brought out and the two sat on it, Diana curled into his side, while they watched Emily laid out on the cross. One man lay on her knees, one grabbed her left arm, and one stretched her right. Another with a hammer and a very large nail approached her right side.

Diana held her breath and squealed as the hammer was brought down in a mighty swing and Emily roared in pain, her upper body reaching for the sky, but her arms and legs held down.

Damon heled her closely.

She watched Emily continue to scream, to beg for mercy, to curse Diana, to curse the invaders, as her other arm was nailed and then both feet on the cross, in a position that forced her legs open.

When the cross was raised and dropped in the hole, Diana yelped as Emily’s body was dragged down abruptly and she saw her for the first time.

The beautiful red head was on full display. Her breasts were heaving, her skin was glistening in sweat and marred by red whip marks. Her face had specks of blood, no doubt from the nailing.

She was open wide, completely exposed. The pussy that had never known man before her rape was now exposed to the world. She looked in agony. Every muscle was straining. Her entire body was shaking.

Diana looked at his crotch and saw he was hard again. Rather than commenting on it, she asked more questions.

He shook his head. “You would likely be whipped in the town square and then crucified there, open for the entire city to see. Do you see why you must take your own life, my love? Look at her. See her humiliation, her pain.”

Diana was quiet for a moment and looked around then brushed her hand over his crotch and she felt his cock twitch.

Damon hissed when she rubbed his crotch. “There is a certain erotic appeal to crucifixion for the observers. Her body is on display, completely out of her control. She exists only to suffer, to writhe for the pleasure of the audience while she struggles for breath. She is nailed to the ultimate, unforgiving master.”

His hand reach over and caressed her thigh through her dress, moving closer to her center without obviously groping her in public.

“You wonder what I would look like crucified. Don’t answer. I know you do. You love having me at your mercy too much, not to think of it.”

Damon closed his eyes and moaned, sliding his hand higher and squeezing her mound over the fabric.

He practically dragged her back to the castle and when they reached her room, he threw her on the bed. Tearing her dress off and then landing on her, shoving his cock in her. There was no foreplay or teasing, just two people mad with desire fucking each other hard. She didn’t wrap her legs around him. She planted her feet in the mattress and slammed her hips into him as he slammed into her.

“Admit it! I could tell by your reactions. Executions excite you. You would love to see me executed! Tell me it is your fantasy!” Diana shouted.

He continued pounding into her and then turned her over, shoving his dick wet with her juices into her tight ass. She opened her mouth to scream but was out of breath. Instead, she forced herself to relax and gave herself over to the pain. It worked and soon turned to pleasure as her body adjusted to this new sensation and position. Then his hand snaked between her and the mattress and found her pussy, shoving fingers inside, flicking her clit over and over, in and out, over and over until she screamed in pleasure. He yelled as well, his free hand pressing the back of her neck into the mattress as he shot his cum into her ass and continued to go deeper and deeper.

Diana was crying when she rolled over and he rushed to console her. “I am so sorry my love, I should have prepared you. Are you hurt?”

Diana touched his cheek. “Tears of joy and sorrow, my love. Joy because it was raw and beautiful and sorrow because once I am dead, you will never know passion like this again. You will be without love. No matter how many children she gives you or how much she loves you, she will never make you feel what I feel. Perhaps we should both commit suicide.”

Damon frowned and lay on his back. “If I didn’t have a kingdom and oaths to uphold, a son to raise, I would ride you out of here tonight and we would never look back. Unfortunately, fate has deemed me to suffer without you.

Diana nodded. “It taught me exactly what I needed to know. I must be crucified.”
she is a brave woman, she wants to suffer the crucifixion for the pleasure of her lover. I love this story

To her.

Damon heled her closely.

This is so, so, good! My head is spinning!!!

Back
Top Bottom