Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'll bet this pic is around years old at this point. And it's still great. Strangely, I do wonder if this guys endowment has been modified or if it is what it is.
Well it's certainly better than my shrivelled sausage...lol

What comes before. Before the scourging, before the nailing; the humiliation of the death march. For reason of the severity of him crime, the prisoner is forced to walk naked and publicly to Skull Hill where he is to be crucified in view of all passing citizens. Imagine all of the jeers and taunts is is subject to, the rotten fruit and stones passed his way. He tries not to trip but often to no avail. His yanked up by that cleverly placed leash, which just adds to his embarrassment and pain.

Attachments

• Crucifixion death march 2.png
    Crucifixion death march 2.png
    996.9 KB · Views: 602
  • Crucifixion death march 3.JPG
    Crucifixion death march 3.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 603
What comes before. Before the scourging, before the nailing; the humiliation of the death march. For reason of the severity of him crime, the prisoner is forced to walk naked and publicly to Skull Hill where he is to be crucified in view of all passing citizens. Imagine all of the jeers and taunts is is subject to, the rotten fruit and stones passed his way. He tries not to trip but often to no avail. His yanked up by that cleverly placed leash, which just adds to his embarrassment and pain.
So much fun if we could actually do it in real life, rather than just fantasize about it.

Back
Top Bottom