Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
No, somewhat comparable to my fantasy. Straight either, but once nailed to that cross, one does not have all details about what happens around you, under control anymore, right?:eek:

As long as I'm totally naked, I wouldn't mind who used my body, I just love the feeling of total humiliation and the thrill of public sex. Hanging there totally exposed with a massive erection in front of an appreciative crowd would be heaven.

Attachments

• On his way to be crucified.jpg
    On his way to be crucified.jpg
    713 KB · Views: 348
  • About to be crucified.jpg
    About to be crucified.jpg
    486.3 KB · Views: 334
  • hand nailed.jpg
    hand nailed.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 314
  • nailed.jpg
    nailed.jpg
    378.4 KB · Views: 310
  • removing loincloth.jpg
    removing loincloth.jpg
    411.8 KB · Views: 352
  • removing loincloth 2.jpg
    removing loincloth 2.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 365
  • cross raised.jpg
    cross raised.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 344
  • cross raised.png
    cross raised.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 359
  • cross raised 2.jpg
    cross raised 2.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 388
Some contributions from early in "The Last Temptation of Christ"; these are depictions of an enormous amount of pain--more than we might hope to replicate in the scene I am proposing. (But we could possibly come close!)

The "scene" I'm proposing: https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/conversations/invitation-to-a-scene.25436/
That be great to do especially being stripped of loincloth for the second time after being stripped for tge flogging
Would you dress us or expect us to put our loincloths back on

That be great to do especially being stripped of loincloth for the second time after being stripped for tge flogging
Would you dress us or expect us to put our loincloths back on
All of that might be decided in conversations beforehand. I'd be willing to go along with whatever my brothers decided. For me, this crucifixion gigs comes close to being a "religious experience." In fact, I'd like to be allowed to pray out loud beforehand. I don't see it as being "blasphemous" at all, and I'd hope that none of the other men I'm suffering with would make it seem so. For me, it seems to bring me closer to Jesus; perhaps that's because I've never experienced any "sexual shaming," per se--and also because my study of mysticism, both Christian and non-Christian, demonstrates, at least for me, that genuine "one-ness" with God--especially a God who is a virile male--has an erotic aspect.

All of that might be decided in conversations beforehand. I'd be willing to go along with whatever my brothers decided. For me, this crucifixion gigs comes close to being a "religious experience." In fact, I'd like to be allowed to pray out loud beforehand. I don't see it as being "blasphemous" at all, and I'd hope that none of the other men I'm suffering with would make it seem so. For me, it seems to bring me closer to Jesus; perhaps that's because I've never experienced any "sexual shaming," per se--and also because my study of mysticism, both Christian and non-Christian, demonstrates, at least for me, that genuine "one-ness" with God--especially a God who is a virile male--has an erotic aspect.
I too would say the seven sentences jesus said like I did in a school play many years ago

Some contributions from early in "The Last Temptation of Christ"; these are depictions of an enormous amount of pain--more than we might hope to replicate in the scene I am proposing. (But we could possibly come close!)

The "scene" I'm proposing: https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/conversations/invitation-to-a-scene.25436/

LTC has some interesting crux scenes in it. This one doesn't reveal a lot but does convey the pain and shame, and there is a glimpse of what is to come when they rip the loincloth away.

A mixed bag from the backlog

12725043_1675235686064209_260195796_n.jpgmale069.jpgRichard Gross.jpgCruxedByRebelSlaves.jpgST Andrews cross 01.jpg127fn_crucified_03_by_homoeros-dc2vy0o.jpg127fn_crucified_02_by_homoeros-dc2vy6u.jpg127fn_crucified_04_by_homoeros-dc2vxtt.jpgspartan_boy__the_sentence_1__by_gonzzoart-dbz4ewq.jpg

Attachments

• the_desert_of_the_cross___work_in_progress_by_moumoku_neko-dc22mh8.jpg
    the_desert_of_the_cross___work_in_progress_by_moumoku_neko-dc22mh8.jpg
    774.2 KB · Views: 520

It is a scene that appeals to me strongly because I imagine myself very well in the skin of this tortured man and I see myself in his place.
The pulling off of the loincloth is an exciting moment. I specify here that I am not at all homosexual but a straight man who loves women. Before continuing, I want you to know that I respect people who have a different sexual orientation than mine.

To come back to our subject, I also make a dissociation between the crucifixion and the life of Jesus. This terrible ordeal existed long before him.
I suppose that there was hardly, if at all, a woman doing the lowly work of an executioner, and that is why in my fantasies I am obliged to associate men with it. Guards, soldiers, centurions, executioners are men.

What I sublimate in my fantasy of crucifixion, among other things, is of course the ritual of torture.
To be captured (generally I imagine myself as a rebel, or even a debauched soldier), judged and sentenced to death, locked up in a cold and damp dungeon.
When the day comes, to be brought to the flogging post. My short tunic is taken away from me and all I have left is a small soiled cloth to hide my intimacy. For my part, the guards let him know about me during my flogging. I was whipped on my back and face, and the blood runs down my body, mixes with my perspiration, and adds to the stain on my loincloth.
Then, it is in this outfit that I am brought to the height of the "crux commissa" which is placed on the ground not far away, brutally nailed to it, in excruciating pain, my loincloth is then torn off and thrown to the ground, the cross erected with my nudity offered for all to see.

In spite of the pain I feel my sex hardening. As I love women, I like to add some who revel in the spectacle and, one of them, a secret admirer who wants to keep a souvenir of me, comes to bribe the guards and gives them a purse of sesterces (Roman currency).

The guards allow themselves to be corrupted and turn their eyes away. This woman approaches at the foot of my cross and looks at me with eyes full of love. I am much too high (and my sex too soiled) for her to give me a fellatio. On the other hand, with her hand, which she reaches upwards, she manages to masturbate me, slowly, to the rhythm of my contortions. This lasts a little while.
Comes the apogee where, my stiff tail ejects my ultimate semen that this woman collects by making me ejaculate on the fabric of my loincloth that she has appropriated and that she will preserve like a relic.

Here are the friends. A little long but I wanted to bring my stone to the building and nails to my cross. This little story is only a variation and my scenarios are diversified. I have many others that I will share with you and.... the pretty ladies of this forum if you wish.

The last little detail is important: when you look in the mouth of the crucified, his teeth have several fillings ! Strange and funny. Still good that one of the executioners did not leave his cell phone lying on the ground.

"...Still good that one of the executioners did not leave his cell phone lying on the ground..."

hahahahaha! You bet! I think we could work something out during a scene, and I have no objections to women being a part of it, if you are able to recruit any. Almost all of my really close friends are straight dudes, who have always treated me with respect and affection.

Je viens de reconnaitre que tu es francophone. Moi aussi! Nous pouvons nous ecrire des maintenant en francais.

"...Still good that one of the executioners did not leave his cell phone lying on the ground..."

hahahahaha! You bet! I think we could work something out during a scene, and I have no objections to women being a part of it, if you are able to recruit any. Almost all of my really close friends are straight dudes, who have always treated me with respect and affection.

Je viens de reconnaitre que tu es francophone. Moi aussi! Nous pouvons nous ecrire des maintenant en francais.
Glad to see another fan of the forum expressing himself in French. My English is not very good so I use a translation engine.
On this part of the forum the administrators only tolerate the use of English, but by clicking on the small envelope in the upper right corner of the page it is possible to speak only in French.

Glad to see another fan of the forum expressing himself in French. My English is not very good so I use a translation engine.
On this part of the forum the administrators only tolerate the use of English, but by clicking on the small envelope in the upper right corner of the page it is possible to speak only in French.
D'accord; je me servirai de cette enveloppe pour te parler.

Back
Top Bottom