Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com

Tygorn

Executioner
Ah yes, thanks, I forgot to mention that.
Indeed, this guy was good to look at on the cross. And the screaming when he got nailed down is excellent. It's also the only scene, except the Jesus crucifixion of course, where the nailing and raising are included.

This version seems to be the best regarding the video quality

pavel1972

Spectator
Why write such nasty things? "dfg42Governor: so the lower one is you, Pavel? KolterJan Spectator: Hello Pavel. Wher do you have the uper person on the tree?"

Don't you like my photomontages? Remove them from the forum. But why is the forum called the Crucifixion?

I don’t want to post my photos here. Your reaction is inappropriate and offensive.

I have a question: how can I delete my post or mini-post in a topic from the forum?

Last edited:

dismasdolben

Executioner
Why write such nasty things? "dfg42Governor: so the lower one is you, Pavel? KolterJan Spectator: Hello Pavel. Wher do you have the uper person on the tree?"

Don't you like my photomontages? Remove them from the forum. But why is the forum called the Crucifixion?

I don’t want to post my photos here. Your reaction is inappropriate and offensive.

I have a question: how can I delete my post or mini-post in a topic from the forum?
Don't be upset, Pavel. I liked your post.

pavel1972

Spectator

Forum wants to crucify a living person?

Real action Crucifixion of a dissident male in Moscow at the end of 2020.

Activist expelled from university over ‘crucifixion’ protest outside FSB building in Moscow
2:38 am, November 25, 2020
Source: MBX Media

Attachments

• 20201106100611-695991.jpg
    20201106100611-695991.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 159

dismasdolben

Executioner

Forum wants to crucify a living person?

Real action Crucifixion of a dissident male in Moscow at the end of 2020.

Activist expelled from university over ‘crucifixion’ protest outside FSB building in Moscow
2:38 am, November 25, 2020
Source: MBX Media
My God, man! If this is you, I salute your courage! It's an honor to have you on this forum!

Top Bottom