Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Public appearance.

Soon after dawn they lead the prisoner out, beaten up, abused, and whipped, to be paraded through the streets on the way to his crucifixion. The heavy crossbeam is about to be placed across his lacerated shoulders, walking under the weight of that will be very difficult, painful and exhausting; they will not take him by the shortest route. The crowd peer eagerly through the surrounding soldiers in an attempt to get a glimpse of the man.
Excellent

new work

Attachments

• hamler et david 2.jpg
    hamler et david 2.jpg
    761.2 KB · Views: 429
  • hamler et david 3.jpg
    hamler et david 3.jpg
    698.6 KB · Views: 404
  • hamler et david 4.jpg
    hamler et david 4.jpg
    740 KB · Views: 379
  • hamler et david 5.jpg
    hamler et david 5.jpg
    661.3 KB · Views: 354
  • hamler et david 6.jpg
    hamler et david 6.jpg
    612.5 KB · Views: 336
  • hamler et david 7.jpg
    hamler et david 7.jpg
    705.9 KB · Views: 340
  • hamler et david 8.jpg
    hamler et david 8.jpg
    705.2 KB · Views: 369
Here is the slave Julius. He is the secret sex-slave of his domina. However, he fell in love with her personal slave and she became aware that he had sex with her. With anger and dismay she . The crowd is allowed to humiliate and agonize him, but her bodyguards will take care he will not be harmed badly. People in the crowd start tickling the bare soles of his feet and a women with a blunt wooden stick in her hand to stimulate his anus is just on the way... Poor guy!
lucky guy, I guess and it is educational! After he learned how much fun he has when he is used by his dominant, guess that happened to Michael Vegas..... 0.jpeg

Ave, fellow fans of the classic Jesus´crucifixion,

here is something else I found, which may be of interest especially if you wonder (like myself when I was younger), how in the "classic" crucifixion style (nails through palms and one through both feet folded one on top of the other) the feet could be aligned in such a way that the nail could really pierce both feet at the same location (between the second and third toe bones) so that no bones would be broken.

The source of this clip is an unknown organisation for multimedia support of christian faith. The actor playing Jesus has to wear an incredibly bad wig but the crucifixion/nailing scene is not bad at all.

Even if my favorite "nailing of the feet" scene is still the one from the "Killing Jesus" movie, this one comes close.
Interesting is here especially that the ankles are bound with rope, so that the victim could not kick or struggle and how the feet are put on the pole, held tight and aligned when the spike is being positioned. In my opinion thats the best (and most convincing) depiction of this nailing style I have ever seen. Its very short, but if you watch it in still pics or slow motion you can see how good it really is.

The rest of the clip has nothing outstanding to offer, there are even continuity errors when the Jesus actor has to stand on some type of "footrest", while in the nailing scene you see the feet getting nailed directly to the stipes.
Nevertheless, check it out for a really good "nailing of the feet sequence" in "classic style", from about minute 3:10 to 3:45 (720p, excellent quality)

best regards
Ty.
I think we should appreciate the work, after all you are limited what you can show.

That's it. Different preferences, different configurations. I think the suspension part of crux is very important. A cornu or seat takes away from that, but it can also add that dilema of choosing to be impaled and yet gaining some relief, or not and continuing to endure the weight on arms and shoulders (and if you were nailed, imagine that as an added incentive to seek relief!).

A straight man may also be deeply shamed to be forced to use a cornu, especially in front of other people. In fact being crucified in front of others adds another dimension to the experience. DarkSide mentions being crucified by a gay man. How about crucified in front of passing women? Women with recording devices and mocking smiles?
View attachment 473807

Culus, where did you get your avatar?
Yes, that is one point. But more interesting is that such kind of traditional displays made be good for tourism. There are more an more reach females who would like to see nude males, suffering during their holidays.

Very nice body and crucifixion. Your stimulation idea is good and pleasant for you, but for us as public and torturers is a shame. Slaves in their crosses should suffer in pain and humiliation... Let us see your dick dancing at the rhythm of your agony!

View attachment 555075

I personally recommend you to use a cock ring as the one shown in my avatar. It restraints the blood flow and stimulates you, so your erection stays longer even on the cross with all the pain.

It also helps to make your balls easier to see or torture, as they tend to raise a little while "wearing" such a device.
yes probably a cockring could add to the humiliation.

Interesting point. For me one of the most "attractive" aspects in the classic christian crucifixion, as depicted in art and/or movies and culture, even books and stories, was the "diversity" of the three victims (Jesus and the two "thieves"). And in a certain sense the "build" is related to a certain "character" (according to the myth of the good or bad thief). In my case, as some of you may already know, I like younger victims with skinny body and slender build and in surprisingly many cases one of the three falls (more or less) in this category. The other "thief" is often ol
This naturally comes into a theological discussion. In may imagination (after all it is actually forbidden to imagine God) Jesus must look quite common or even ugly. Remember he was carpenter up to he was 30, also the thieves would look unpleasant. He was also not recognised, when he later appeared to his followers first. So I guess most people were probably happy when these creatures were finally put on cross. Satan or the devil on the other hand might look very beautiful, I always imagine him like an Hollywood actor, not forgetting the great work of him in Megiddo, the rest of there movie you could forget, so we would see ugly crucifixion scenes, when we were there in Golgatha. Probably I should write a story about that, well don't be the first one.....unnamed.jpg satan not crucified.....

Christ is a symbol of the crucifixion. He probably existed and I do not wish to offend anyone in his beliefs, but it is obvious that this mode of killing existed before him and continued after him. Was he handsome or ugly, no one will ever know.

The Romans put thousands and thousands of people of both sexes to death in this way. When I travel in my crucifixion fantasies I never put myself in the shoes of Jesus, but preferably in the shoes of a rebel.

I like to see myself in an arena. Putting myself to the torment surrounded by others of the same stature; men and women. Entering the arena under brutal guards, in front of a crowd of spectators screaming in excitement at the sight of the suffering that is about to be inflicted on us.

Brutal, violent flogging. On the back and then from the front. The blood that runs and stains my white linen loincloth. The loincloth torn off before being plated naked on the rough wood. Being nailed. Cross raised. Suffering. Sudden erection. A rebellious woman forced to suck my dick after being flogged. She is nailed to the cross after collecting my sperm in her mouth. Pleasure and suffering go hand in hand.

Christ is a symbol of the crucifixion. He probably existed and I do not wish to offend anyone in his beliefs, but it is obvious that this mode of killing existed before him and continued after him. Was he handsome or ugly, no one will ever know.
Or all will know. iff he exists. Could not resist to logically think that through.
The Romans put thousands and thousands of people of both sexes to death in this way. When I travel in my crucifixion fantasies I never put myself in the shoes of Jesus, but preferably in the shoes of a rebel.
Well, we all know the Spartacus thing, how we know about the females? Well I think some Celtic warrior females might be described, for example Boudicca, well she was on the executioners side....
I like to see myself in an arena. Putting myself to the torment surrounded by others of the same stature; men and women. Entering the arena under brutal guards, in front of a crowd of spectators screaming in excitement at the sight of the suffering that is about to be inflicted on us.

Brutal, violent flogging. On the back and then from the front. The blood that runs and stains my white linen loincloth. The loincloth torn off before being plated naked on the rough wood. Being nailed. Cross raised. Suffering. Sudden erection. A rebellious woman forced to suck my dick after being flogged. She is nailed to the cross after collecting my sperm in her mouth. Pleasure and suffering go hand in hand.
the arena, is often used for that and good fantasy. But, because I saw the work of Carvelli and this are a little to cruel for me, mainly his often emasculations. Me however had in early years fantasies about contortion type torture methods, I should write about it, when I found pics for make that clear. I was able to cum, while backhanding with the back of the head lying on the feet, a similar torture was used in the Prussian army, probably that might be a scenario.

well Carvelli, like that describedEmasculation, Hanging and Castration - Story of Gracchus - Vittorio Carvelli.jpg

Boudicca freeing Londinum, look at the details such as the raped one....
london-burning.jpg

I assembled this image with all the forumists who have published a photo of them.
The faceless ones I gave him a face that seemed to me more appropriate, those in loincloth, I stripped them naked, because I like the crucified bodies naked.
Maybe I forgot someone, I do not know ....
Those in the picture are from left to right:
Aqualaguy, BondageBoy, Modesto, Patrizio(me), Rufus, Sdfgt, Ulf Bernstein, DOM59.

View attachment 645378
where are the females? Looks like what happen to the Spartacus gladiators.

Back
Top Bottom