Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
these weren't available during the war. LOL.
It is more for those coming back from the war and needed to remember the good old times. Actually I once saw how some younger male shoved in an iPhone completely and at the school I was once, there was a scandal of a girl using a rather larger ice tea bottle and sent the movie to allem Ers of her class. I asked different scholars to show me the vid. They all refused and I do not know if they did that to torture me, or if they thought I am joking..... Yes we live in a depraved world.

There's no end to the torture. After a long night on the bamboo rack where the soldier's nipples and cock are put thru the flame test,, the next day the soldier has to endure both the flame and bamboo torture.

Attachments

• bamboo torture1.jpg
    bamboo torture1.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 310
  • candle torture1a.jpg
    candle torture1a.jpg
    1,007.8 KB · Views: 324
There are lots of Asian crucifixion photos on the internet, mainly from the Philippines.
Filipinos are very passionate about re-enacting the crucifixion and it's considered an honor to be a volunteer on the cross.
To many, it's a way to repent their sins and they do this every year on Good Friday.

Attachments

• asian crux (1).jpg
    asian crux (1).jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 463
  • asian crux (2).jpg
    asian crux (2).jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 375
  • asian crux (3).jpg
    asian crux (3).jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 393
There are lots of Asian crucifixion photos on the internet, mainly from the Philippines.
Filipinos are very passionate about re-enacting the crucifixion and it's considered an honor to be a volunteer on the cross.
To many, it's a way to repent their sins and they do this every year on Good Friday.
yes you are right, I tend to overlook them due to their nailing fetish.

Don’t you think he is cute and lucky ? .. i wish I am at his place with a cruel executioner, pulling on my foreskin and with a little paint brush spreading a good coat of tiger balm right on the glans crown, and just putting my foreskin back to it’s place, with two tree little slap inside the things for encouragment, ... hummm

Attachments

• AB906D7D-410B-483E-96B4-4A00987D0F3C.jpeg
    AB906D7D-410B-483E-96B4-4A00987D0F3C.jpeg
    514.2 KB · Views: 511
Last edited:
with some editing, of course...
Bodybuilding would be greatly enhanced using the crucifixion tradition. First they could make a round in loincloth and one in nude, while the last round the finalist (to get 3) are crucified, naturally with ropes, not nails but with cornu. btw, that would force them not to use chemical muscle enhancer. Only one part of the improvement is found in naturist or gay competitions, allready better than the official

naked-male-muscle-strippers-1.jpg
CS0j7cbUAAAF2mn.jpg
tumblr_m9adtyA5Xx1rdjwowo10_1280.jpg

I also found it less(!) humiliating to show nude than the egg crushing outfits of todays bodybuilder

FOTO-RAFAEL-Y-JOSE-RAMOS-1.jpg versus. marc-kaiser-legendmen-bodybuilder-4.jpg

Women should be nude anyway: (From the mag muscle elegance, which found that out to....)

musleelegance.jpg

@dfg42 well, that's a new concept. Perhaps you should propose that idea to the Mr. Olympia Competition.

Attachments

• muscle crux3.jpg
    muscle crux3.jpg
    673.8 KB · Views: 338
  • muscle crux2.jpg
    muscle crux2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 326
  • muscle crux.jpg
    muscle crux.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 466
On the subject of jungle crucifixion, I remember this film from years ago; in think the 1980.s. Can anyone give me the title and year made? I remember buying the VHS years ago and then loosing it. What I can remember was young GIs where shot down in SEA, and made to strip and kept in a large cage surrounded by barbwire. They were interrogated in all sorts of ways; one was to be spear tortured as strung up on large poles, sometimes in crux position, sometimes whipped.

Attachments

• POW torture 9.jpg
    POW torture 9.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 505
  • marine capture 5.jpg
    marine capture 5.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 559
On the subject of jungle crucifixion, I remember this film from years ago; in think the 1980.s. Can anyone give me the title and year made? I remember buying the VHS years ago and then loosing it. What I can remember was young GIs where shot down in SEA, and made to strip and kept in a large cage surrounded by barbwire. They were interrogated in all sorts of ways; one was to be spear tortured as strung up on large poles, sometimes in crux position, sometimes whipped.
Wouldn't it be nice if the had more torture scenes like this in the movie?

Attachments

• VC torture1.jpg.png
    VC torture1.jpg.png
    2 MB · Views: 512
  • VC crux.png
    VC crux.png
    429.6 KB · Views: 477
This website has the most complete, as well as revisionist description of crucifixion that I've ever seen offered anywhere. It's also probably the most accurate, because crucifixion, as practised by the Romans, was a replication of what was done by the Persians and Carthaginians.

Attachments

• Golgotha_by_Repin.jpg
    Golgotha_by_Repin.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 432
  • CRUX TYPICAL.png
    CRUX TYPICAL.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 416
Last edited:

Hhhmm... that crux scene in image 2 must be a split second. I just scrubbed through parts one and two and found nothing.

...lots of cute guys with there butts on display though, so there is that :)

Back
Top Bottom