Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
I miss the Modesto videos. They were some of the hottest crux videos available on the web.
I have not seen a posting by Modesto in a few years. He is the hottest crux model ever and his videos are wonderful. My guess they were taken down by you tube. I wish someone has them and would like to share. I used Modesto in a crucifixion story, perhaps I should expand on this further.

Attachments

• Crucifixion of the Rebel Joseph.pdf
    350.2 KB · Views: 251
As many of you know, 4th of July is our national holiday, commemorating our independence from Great Britain. The US and Britain/UK have come a long way and now are best of allies, but that wasn't the case two hundred years ago. This is fictionalized (with a little humor), but I created the attached artwork for this special day. Enjoy. To my fellow Americans, Happy 4th!

Attachments

• patriot crux2 w caps1.jpg
    patriot crux2 w caps1.jpg
    1,002.8 KB · Views: 304
  • patriot crux w. caps1.jpg
    patriot crux w. caps1.jpg
    906.4 KB · Views: 348
Some netfindings.....

We already know him.... Show some pain? Or some excitement?

044EF18.jpg C473503.jpgC2A43B4.jpg

Some yuppie crucifixion, with a designer cross and without the unecessary nails or ropes

F4E0450.jpg964A3BD.jpg

Okay brothers, I will be crucified like this, but first let me fuck your worthless white assholes

3BD26A1.jpg

angel cross
E3250D5.jpg

Some netfindings.....

We already know him.... Show some pain? Or some excitement?

View attachment 1027288 View attachment 1027291View attachment 1027292

Bruce, aka Batman, used to be active on the crux groups, a champion self cruxer. I did some manips of him back in the day. I haven't seen sign of him for a while.

ph030.jpgph031.jpgph070.jpgph074.jpg

Some yuppie crucifixion, with a designer cross and without the unecessary nails or ropes

View attachment 1027293View attachment 1027290

I like it :)

saint andrew cross

Nice, is it your work?

Attachments

• crux sitting (2).jpg
    crux sitting (2).jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 291
  • crux sitting1.jpg
    crux sitting1.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 279
  • the puppeteer (3).jpg
    the puppeteer (3).jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 327
Love the situation here Scott. Only I would put my favorite Brad Davis on an X frame. Imagine what they will do to him!!

A modern times crucifixion. This is what happens to prisoners who attempt escape from the work camp. I am sure he is a bloody mess by the time his "wire cage" reaches the bottom of the hill.

Attachments

• crucifixion barbwire 5.jpg
    crucifixion barbwire 5.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 362
Love the situation here Scott. Only I would put my favorite Brad Davis on an X frame. Imagine what they will do to him!!
Here's a couple manips I just did with your boy, Brad. In the first scene, Brad is being chained up before the crowd. The guards debate on the methods of torture. One suggests he's flayed alive. Another insists that he be put to torch while the third thinks he should ride the cock before his death; all the while, Brad is looks over and his only thought is with those gorgeous Roman ladies and his only wish is to be put to death by the hands of those lovely maidens.

In the second manip, Brad and his buddy are presented to the crowd. He's stripped and facing the 3 temptresses of Rome. Can he resist the urge of having an erection before the crowd? What a spectacle that would make!

I'm sure you can come up with a much better story line than this. Enjoy.

Attachments

• brad at coliseum2.jpg
    brad at coliseum2.jpg
    647.8 KB · Views: 337
  • brad at coliseum.jpg
    brad at coliseum.jpg
    664.5 KB · Views: 357
Interesting, no? that some of those of the Medieval period were less prudish than we in their religion, and readier to accept the reality of scourging and crucifixion. See the attachments.

Attachments

• image18.jpg
    image18.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 348
  • Holkham-Bible-Picture-Book-Add_MS_47682-f031v.jpg
    Holkham-Bible-Picture-Book-Add_MS_47682-f031v.jpg
    422.8 KB · Views: 418
Back
Top Bottom