Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
I just come with the idea of an inflating dildo, so the visitors pay a little fee and are the allowed to pump, or to release air.....

View attachment 1076215
A hole could be made through the stipe and once the condemned was hung on the cross the dildo could be inserted and inflated by spectators or the guards, filling the rectum completely. Female victims would have their vaginas stuffed as well for double penetration. Many times I have been rendered mute by a penis gag while crucified, with a large rubber cornu raping my anus and filling up my rectum. Having one's bodily orifices stuffed while being spread on the cross is quite a sensation.

Over the top scourging again, sorry I just cannot believe such a scenario. Christ was nor scourged to death, such wounding would have meant he would never have made it to the cross.
The ideal flogging for me would be 39 lashes on my back then when untied I fall to the floor and dragged to a bench covered in salt where I'm lifted on to them tied down then flogged again 39 times all over then left to suffer for a while

A Cornu should be a basic part of a male crux scene
My feelings exactly! My first exposure to this scene was some short vids of two young guys done with ropes. The strain and their suffering was quite a turn on for me and I wanted to be in their position

Back
Top Bottom