Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
I find this to be true. Here are some photos from their annual Via Crucis play in Mallorca. Three nearly naked men on public display, how can anyone not get aroused after seeing that? Mucho caliente!
Hi: great photos! A little bit off topic, but wish to know how that particular loincloth is tied, that's how I wish my loincloth to be when crucified (or perhaps a simple towel as the pictures on early post)

Attachments

• 13897105096_7ac2977131_b (1).jpg
    13897105096_7ac2977131_b (1).jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 345
  • 13940394743_60618967af_k.jpg
    13940394743_60618967af_k.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 364
Hi: great photos! A little bit off topic, but wish to know how that particular loincloth is tied, that's how I wish my loincloth to be when crucified (or perhaps a simple towel as the pictures on early post)
Just use a long thin material like 8" w x 6ft long then wrap it and tie it however. use a soft cotton or linin material. Mine is just a long sleeve t- shirt cut up. Although I am usually the crucifying others I'm always prepared for that day. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• 241182826_379478793581600_8682479601398025349_n.jpg
    241182826_379478793581600_8682479601398025349_n.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 285
  • 0907210958a_HDR.jpg
    0907210958a_HDR.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 294
Just use a long thin material like 8" w x 6ft long then wrap it and tie it however. use a soft cotton or linin material. Mine is just a long sleeve t- shirt cut up. Although I am usually the crucifying others I'm always prepared for that day. Hope this helps.
Yes, I asked myself that question in the age I was interested in Indians. The towels, we had, were always to short and I figured out a method using a belt and the gravity to make it, but that is not the way it was done, so I could not figure it out then. So that helps, probably I try out my belt idea again.

23d96bdc61c52dcbe55d9cf0743dcaac--native-american-images-native-american-indians.jpglarge.KellyWright-PG0996-03.jpg.c57cefc9ca193dc39d8bf34660c38e53.jpg13948.jpg68a0be7b5f87e0992cd24fa091e8103e--loin-navajo.jpg

This Zurbaran crucifixion detail demonstrates my favorite loincloth style--so that the rope can just be cut. And I prefer that it be cut long before the agony on the cross begins--sometime during the "Game of Kings."

In fact, Leo Steinberg, a famous art critic, argues in The Sexuality of Christ in Renaissance Art and Modern Oblivion, that the billowing loincloths of that time is meant to suggest an erection symbolizing Edenic innocence as well as bodily "resurrection."

Attachments

• Zurbaran crucifixion detail.jpg
    Zurbaran crucifixion detail.jpg
    441.1 KB · Views: 355
Now that Christmas is over, it's the countdown 'til Easter, which means new passion plays await us from around the world and the Filipinos take passion plays to another level. Here's a couple of documentary films about a man who plays the part of Jesus each year and what he has to endure on the cross. They are using real nails on his hands and feet! Even the wound on this torso is real. Many of you fantasize being crucified. Here's your chance to come to the Philippines and volunteer for the part.

We are planning a crucifixion event for April, and we are looking for an appropriate venue in the Southwest. We solicit the advice of the men here for finding such a place. Please read the attached announcement.

Attachments

• Solicitation for a Place.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 209
I too find that t-shirts (2XL or 3XL) work well with the arms cut out as well as cuts up the sides.
I started experimenting with loincloths when I was quite young using strips of old bed sheets my Mom used for dusting. A lot of trial and error but finally perfected a “technique” similar to a Japanese Fundoshi loincloth. A snug fit on the lower hips and small, adjustable pouch for the front.
I also experimented with Indian loincloths using a leather shoe lace around my waist and a large chamois tucked in front and back.

This is an interesting video I found on Vimeo. It's short but very intense. I came across this video before so some of you may have seen it.

Definitely from the Mel Gibson school of cranking it up to eleven. In this case, I think they hit a twelve. After a scourging like that, I doubt he could make it out the front door, much less all the way to Golgotha.
Also, the least Jewish looking Jesus since Ted Neeley.

Definitely from the Mel Gibson school of cranking it up to eleven. In this case, I think they hit a twelve. After a scourging like that, I doubt he could make it out the front door, much less all the way to Golgotha.
Also, the least Jewish looking Jesus since Ted Neeley.
I remember the uproar when Gibsons movie came out, and how it was suddenly accepted. I also remember a preaching which convinced me, that Gibson missed the point. However, when we would conduct a movie in the sexualised way some of us (including me) interpret the gospel, the uproar would much bigger, however who would do that? Which Hollywood celebrity would take part, well none I guess.

This is an interesting video I found on Vimeo. It's short but very intense. I came across this video before so some of you may have seen it.

Oh not that gore-fest again! It is so ridiculous, a scourging like that is far too much as pre-crucifixion punishment. Yes the Romans did scourge to death as a capital punishment & barbed scourges like that would rip the flesh, disembowel the guts & tear off scrotums & penises pretty quickly, blood loss would be tremendous, I cannot think such savage treatment would be undertaken prior to a crucifixion. I blame The Discovery programme for suggesting that flesh-tearing was the method used. The scourging must have been far more subtle & in a way more cruel if the skin of the shoulders & buttocks was removed so that the constant chafing against the cross would present endless pain.

I caught up with the movie 'I Spit on Your Grave' recently, the 1978 version that is by far the best. The raping & ill treatment is terribly hard to watch, I thought afterwards that in any Jesus movie yet to be made the ill-treatment he suffered in the caserma has to be similarly disturbing & uncomfortable to watch, he was sexually abused as well as physically beaten up (as are prisoners of war still to this day - nothing unusual in it), this would be far harder to see in a film than lots of artificial blood & gore that are merely the skills of the make-up team. The horrors of what Christ suffered are hardly touched upon in any movies so far.

Mods, please delete if this is inappropriate, um, cross-posting.

Just started a story in the stories forum that will definitely include male crucifixion, with some other torments that involve male anatomy along the way. Link

I hope to finish it within a month or so, which is why I am daring myself to keep at it by posting this. Rome keeps her promises.

Back
Top Bottom