Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
If he performs crucifixion, will you attend his crucifixion?View attachment 1249865View attachment 1249866
There is a need to have more non-caucasian males on the cross. It is one of the two reasons to watch, either to see the people you know nude and suffering or eotic males.
What many asian males I know have in common is their extreme habit to do be abused anally, so we should use some cornu on him,,,

tumblr_m0n7orgShs1r0rkgzo1_1280.jpg

I actually really love to see the Jews boys crucifixion on that series, but too bad they're not showing proper crucifixion scenes.
It looks like the boys tide only to the cross, but then they're dead on cross. Damn, that's disappointing :(
As an additional sidelined to the story.
One of the victims was from a Christian family, when his young sister saw her brother arrested and sentenced to be crucified. She also professed to being a Christian, this was classed as being sedition and she was taken to the execution ground along with her brother, he made the mistake of trying to protect her and to make an example of him. He was castrated before being crucified, nothing could deter his brave sister from bearing witness to her faith, she was stripped raped and then crucified next to her brother.

Attachments

• image(2).jpg
    image(2).jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 847
  • image(1).jpg
    image(1).jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 892
Pain and Pleasure: What a beautiful combination.

Interesting little manip. Maybe he will cum when they nail him. Good luck trying not to with that woman riding him.

#1 annoying censorship but interesting story
#2 Homoeros
#3 ready for your pennance?
#4 SueDunnEmm nice male crux of a furry gladiator
#5 nice pose

the_wife_of_the_condemned__censored__by_erotikos26-d9jwrvw.jpglovers_crucified_06_by_homoeros-d9eor2v.jpgnnbg.jpg934edb1855e6aba0229432bff8119872e7e66c2d.jpg466724-6kfe5lQ3mc.jpg

why those suposed to be loincloth look like blankets to me? i really dont think they wear that kind of thing...
I found both in pictures. Indeed one often sees very small loincloths in public at the asian continents and we all know that it was one of the American progress in Japan after world war 2 to stop that obscenity, I think that for some reasons it would be very attractive to make the passions play more erotic, I am however not sure if he asian mind set would react he same.

It would appear that Ms. Lin's warm, soft hands work their magic. It isn't long until the young man ejaculates, and he cums like a racehorse. In 30 minutes, he manages to ejaculate three times; however, he isn't able to meet the quota set by the Magistrate and, therefore, remains detained until further notice. Still, it's an impressive feat and news of his virility reaches the palace. The Emperor, upon hearing this news, summons the young man to the Forbidden City for a live performance.

@marvista, here's an alternate mockup to the above with a couple of new ones that may suit your taste.
Perils in China [Cont]: The young man puts on his best performance and is spared from the cross. His shipmates, however, are crucified the next morning.

Attachments

• Perils in China 3 w caps.jpg
    Perils in China 3 w caps.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 540
Interesting crucifixions for the weekend. I especially enjoy the fraternal spirit of the first two. And we definitely need more men of color here.

Attachments

• multiple crucifixion.jpg
    multiple crucifixion.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 454
  • The_Burden_Crucified.jpg
    The_Burden_Crucified.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 460
  • Shutterstock_7559873a.jpg
    Shutterstock_7559873a.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 471
  • z98IBzBzaSg.jpg
    z98IBzBzaSg.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 436
  • 0_7GXE6P9LfeNL92ei.jpg
    0_7GXE6P9LfeNL92ei.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 513
Interesting crucifixions for the weekend. I especially enjoy the fraternal spirit of the first two. And we definitely need more men of color here.
Please post a max of 5 images per day. I've reposted your sixth but please do keep to the limit in future.

Attachments

• 0_f-Q_HFnwGit3un2h.jpg
    0_f-Q_HFnwGit3un2h.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 501
Back
Top Bottom