Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not gona lie, the look of fear and the struggle at the end of Jaws when Quint is sliding down the boat really excites me. I wish there was a good crucifixion movie with something like that. Kicking,screaming all of it.

Imagine walking to your crux site and you see your friend like this

Attachments

• 138B2C3A-46EE-43A0-AF3E-9719C271BB25.jpg
    138B2C3A-46EE-43A0-AF3E-9719C271BB25.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 716
And one more manipulation I have made based on one of the backgrounds by PhilX.

View attachment 417137

Very nice body and crucifixion. Your stimulation idea is good and pleasant for you, but for us as public and torturers is a shame. Slaves in their crosses should suffer in pain and humiliation... Let us see your dick dancing at the rhythm of your agony!

View attachment 555075

I personally recommend you to use a cock ring as the one shown in my avatar. It restraints the blood flow and stimulates you, so your erection stays longer even on the cross with all the pain.

It also helps to make your balls easier to see or torture, as they tend to raise a little while "wearing" such a device.

Hello. C'est ma première contribution ici. Je ne sais pas si ça va passer. Voici donc mon expérience personnelle.View attachment 40733

"Hello, this is my first contribution here.
I don't know if it's going to pass.
So here's my personal experience."​

Some from the archive

ground.jpgThe_cricifiction_of____by_BlindandAwake sm.jpgcastration on the cross.jpgcrucifiedsoldier.jpgF05D-party25a.jpg

Ave,

some of you may already know the Mountain View LIVE - _Watch the Lamb_ Easter Play on YT. The boy playing the "bad thief" was always very much "my taste", but in all recent performances in the interesting moments of the video his face was covered by his long hair making it less effective.
Finally, this year they did it right and you see, he has not only a handsome body, but also a good face. I wish, he had more screentime.
As always, too much bloody makeup... but it could be worse...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gw9Ibdfo

snapshot20221122122308.jpg

Enjoy,
best regards

Ave,

some of you may already know the Mountain View LIVE - _Watch the Lamb_ Easter Play on YT. The boy playing the "bad thief" was always very much "my taste", but in all recent performances in the interesting moments of the video his face was covered by his long hair making it less effective.
Finally, this year they did it right and you see, he has not only a handsome body, but also a good face. I wish, he had more screentime.
As always, too much bloody makeup... but it could be worse...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gw9Ibdfo

View attachment 1253628

Enjoy,
best regards
That is a nice play for non professionals for sure. We must see that the real crucifixion can not be shown in public. When I would have to organise it, I would left out the crucifixion and let the witness recount it, as it would be Maria, Maria-Magdalena and the centurion who discovered the godlikeness of Christ (look it up yourself). When I would make a movie, I would make an extremely sexualised version of it, so my movie would be forbidden in both catholic and muslimic states and all members of the Catholic Church, the whole Bible Belt, the pope, Trump and Biden together, would speak out against my movie. But what would I care, as long as I can stay member of CF ....

Actually, this is quite often a dramaturgic mechanism which is being used in re-telling the passion story. There are lots of stories out there, where the passion events are being told by Simon, Roman soldiers/Centurion/Executioner or another witness, Mary etc. but with their obvious "Christian background" the events are not depicted in a way you may enjoy....

Actually, this is quite often a dramaturgic mechanism which is being used in re-telling the passion story. There are lots of stories out there, where the passion events are being told by Simon, Roman soldiers/Centurion/Executioner or another witness, Mary etc. but with their obvious "Christian background" the events are not depicted in a way you may enjoy....
One could also try the Rashomon telling by Kurosawa, where the crucifixion is told from different figures in a different way, I should probably try it. One could include also Jesus, God, Pontius Pilatus, his wife, Satan and Archangel Michael to tell that story. But with this I would be probably wrong here....

One could also try the Rashomon telling by Kurosawa, where the crucifixion is told from different figures in a different way, I should probably try it. One could include also Jesus, God, Pontius Pilatus, his wife, Satan and Archangel Michael to tell that story. But with this I would be probably wrong here....
We got already four gospels, and you could add Caiaphas, Mary Magdalene, Virgin Mary, Judas, the good thief and the bad thief to the list! ;)

We got already four gospels, and you could add Caiaphas, Mary Magdalene, Virgin Mary, Judas, the good thief and the bad thief to the list! ;)
I heard that Caiaphas tomb was discovered recently, indeed many witnesses. How about prophet Daniel, Paul.... I just forget when Judas killed himself, before or after crucifixion of Christ? I also remember a storyline of a time traveller, who managed to be witness, or was he crucified instead? You might know, it was a German author.

I heard that Caiaphas tomb was discovered recently, indeed many witnesses. How about prophet Daniel, Paul.... I just forget when Judas killed himself, before or after crucifixion of Christ? I also remember a storyline of a time traveller, who managed to be witness, or was he crucified instead? You might know, it was a German author.
It is Andreas Eschbach, sorry that I did not read his 2 novels about christ crucifixion..... Someone might have.

Sounds like the plot of Michael Moorcock's "Behold the Man": Time traveler goes to find the historical Jesus and winds up stepping into the role. The traveler's name is Karl Glogauer; could that be the German connection that dfg42 remembers?

Sounds like the plot of Michael Moorcock's "Behold the Man": Time traveler goes to find the historical Jesus and winds up stepping into the role. The traveler's name is Karl Glogauer; could that be the German connection that dfg42 remembers?
thanks, I guess I condensed both Andreas Eschbach and Moorcocks novel. I read none of them but heard of this during the time I was interested in sci-fi.

That is likely it, Frost. It has been mentioned on here numerous times, usually by me :)
There is also an illustrated version from the 70s, I was sure I had posted it here but I cannot find it anywhere on the site. Maybe someone else knows where it is.
The illustrated version can be found here:

Meanwhile, let me whittle down my stack of male crux pics to be posted, I'll even throw in an alien saviour

tumblr_opj21bFHSo1vp4z4mo1_1280.jpgRope crux w bastinado.jpggolgolon_by_art_of_eric_wayne-d9j2yw3.jpg30ffd9efb454cc152f6329c6bf20381d.jpgMark Wallis12725043_1699559766993771_986903516_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom