Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
The pain would never stop. Just off the basis of constantly pushing up on your nailed feet and pulling on your nailed wrists. I would think if not screaming just trying to breathe loud moans would definitely happen until death. I would also think people would resist being put on their cross and definitely pull their arms and try to kick away as the nails were about to come.

Yes, I can also imagine that I would start to panic and try to defend myself when the executioner drives the first nail into me. I have once heard that the executioner ties the prisoner on the cross at first to be able to nail the then safely tied prisoner without resistance to the cross.

Yes, I can also imagine that I would start to panic and try to defend myself when the executioner drives the first nail into me. I have once heard that the executioner ties the prisoner on the cross at first to be able to nail the then safely tied prisoner without resistance to the cross.
even flagellation helps to calm the forces of the condemned....

I like the idea of hanging like Odin or Shadow Moon (from Neil Gaiman's American Gods) from a tree such as Yggdrasil (with lots of ropes around arms, torso, chest and legs--and, of course naked).

Attachments

• odin-hanging-yggdrasil.jpg
    odin-hanging-yggdrasil.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 824
Interesting little series of stock photos

istockphoto-479599634-612x612.jpgistockphoto-480957196-612x612.jpgistockphoto-509929666-612x612.jpgistockphoto-533435712-612x612.jpgistockphoto-479599624-612x612.jpg

fantasia... ty para quem cria isso... acho que é por isso que nos juntamos aqui... para ver o que imaginamos e o que nos emociona profundamente e não pode ser realizado no mundo real...
OO Escravo nu é pendurado,seu corpo jovem e atraente chama a atenção do soldado.Que arranca sua tanga o masturba e depois chupa.E uma mistura de dor e prazer..Seus pêlos pubianos são afagados,sua bunda leva tapas,suas axilas são lambidas,juntamente com um beijo de língua. Seus testículos pendurados são puxados,o escravo ejacula. O soldado movido pelo tesão ejacula também.

Moderators translation with Google:
The naked slave is hanging, his young and attractive body catches the attention of the soldier. He pulls his masturbating and then sucks. And a mixture of pain and pleasure.licked, along with a kiss on the tongue.His hanging testicles are pulled, the slave ejacula.The soldier moved by the horny ejacula as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom