Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Crucifiix1on Cartoon. A very clever creation by the artist Arithemin. I like how the prisoners are lined up on the day of their executions, made to pose in those silly loin cloths. The final picture may need to be enlarged so one can get the full details of the dialogue. I like how this starts with the painful and humiliating face branding then the prisoner stripped naked for the scourge whipping, what a gruesome device that is. The painful nailing and slow death to follow.

I am sure those loin cloths were auctioned off as souvenirs to one of the many lustful spectators. Wine and refreshments served, this I am sure a major j/o affair.
A nice short tale. Would be good to see a deeper illustration of this.

From a comic strip about the early Christians in Rome, and the crucifixions of Peter and others:

Attachments

• Peter 1.jpg
    Peter 1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 488
  • Peter 2.jpg
    Peter 2.jpg
    715.7 KB · Views: 495
  • Peter 3 b.jpg
    Peter 3 b.jpg
    640.4 KB · Views: 498
  • Peter 3.jpg
    Peter 3.jpg
    679 KB · Views: 487
  • Peter 4.jpg
    Peter 4.jpg
    516.9 KB · Views: 498
  • Peter 5.jpg
    Peter 5.jpg
    641.8 KB · Views: 517
I'm not sure that I've ever seen 2 men on the same cross like that before. Very nicely done.
all those crucifixions are hot string me up and whip me back like the athletic guy in the picx and those guys struggling the the cornus in their asses

Friends here may be interested in this YouTube video:

They do not hesitate to suggest that an "angel erection" may have been part of the scene on Golgotha, and I really think we should try to reenact such a scene among members here, when the pandemic is over. Agreed?

Attachments

• Angel Erection on the cross.jpg
    Angel Erection on the cross.jpg
    495 KB · Views: 487
  • On the way to Angel Erection on the cross.jpg
    On the way to Angel Erection on the cross.jpg
    551.7 KB · Views: 430
View attachment 917263as I'm tied to the beam in spreadeagled then you strip me nakef before you torture me
Friend, I prefer it outside, with real crosses that all the dudes build together, stripped naked and sweating, and, if you had ever had that experience, you would too. Solidarity in suffering, with your brothers.

Friend, I prefer it outside, with real crosses that all the dudes build together, stripped naked and sweating, and, if you had ever had that experience, you would too. Solidarity in suffering, with your brothers.
20201023_214903.jpgi can picture me falling to ground while carrying the beam and I'm whipped until I get up

Back
Top Bottom