Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 940885 hang me in this position for rape
I also liked the pic, probably the legs should be on a rope so one can force the legs up, as you may know I am a little in contortionist torture.... Probably you are not so flexible anymore.....0.jpg that one can be nailed wrongly (legs to patibulum and hands to stake) or. contorsionist31.jpeg

and there is a female in same position, what was submitted here also, not under males.... so I do not resend it.

The convict had hung on the cross dirty and almost naked for a few long moments. The initial shock of being nailed by the hands and feet was wearing off, but he was still on the verge of losing consciousness. They saw the boy was about to pass out so the whip went in motion. A sudden whistle ripped through the heavy air and a new scream escaped from his throat. Stripes of red began to appear on his sweaty chest. The torment continued...

Recruitment of the Trainer. Final Part.mp4_snapshot_06.41.055_cr2.jpgRecruitment of the Trainer. Final Part.mp4_snapshot_06.53.140_cr1.jpg Recruitment of the Trainer. Final Part.mp4_snapshot_09.06.828 c.jpg Recruitment of the Trainer. Final Part.mp4_snapshot_08.57.580 b.jpg

His strong body squirmed desperately in increasing agony. His muscles flexed beneath the wet skin. Each movement made the peg rub against his anus, as if someone were fucking him constantly. Drenched in sweat, nailed by his arms and legs with great nails dripping blood from under them, his prick hard, stiff, moist with mucus – he hung impaled on a stake - suspended between the earth and the sky. The sky which didn't care that somewhere down there in the torment of the cross a young boy was dying. Splinters were stabbing his back as he soared desperately for every breath. As he descends, he was placing himself even harder on the seat. He could feel the heat slowly build up in his lower abdomen. His dick was throbbing in his torn pants. One of the soldiers noticed what was happening. - Our lad is about to cum! - The condemned's body stiffened, his face flushed with blood, but he couldn't come off. Then the guard crouched behind the cross and began to scratch the soles of convict's feet. It was enough: despite the pain in his arms and legs, a sudden impulse lifted him - and his cock shot out in a long, thick stream.

Training for Commando Stas 3.gif

Last edited:
Forest altar of the Inquisition: before the burning of the naked heretic. This beautiful 3D picture from the my favorite portal bdsmlr.com, 2020...

Maybe this is not an Inquisition, but a fire ritual. But the executioner has two crosses in his hands and around his neck.

Attachments

• bdsmlr-138429-vxjAH84WFA.jpg
    bdsmlr-138429-vxjAH84WFA.jpg
    937.6 KB · Views: 620
Last edited:
Forest altar of the Inquisition: before the burning of the naked heretic. This beautiful 3D picture from the my favorite portal bdsmlr.com, 2020...

Maybe this is not an Inquisition, but a fire ritual. But the executioner has two crosses in his hands and around his neck.
Beautiful picture. Pavel, send me a link to this site.

last tentation of christ movie
Although I am heterosexual, this scene gives me a lot of excitement because in my fantasies I like to put myself in this man's shoes.
Nailed like him in front of the crowd. They rip off my loincloth and here I am naked in front of the woman who was my lover. Perhaps she will be allowed to come and masturbate me if she manages to corrupt the guards?

The convict had hung on the cross dirty and almost naked for a few long moments. The initial shock of being nailed by the hands and feet was wearing off, but he was still on the verge of losing consciousness. They saw the boy was about to pass out so the whip went in motion. A sudden whistle ripped through the heavy air and a new scream escaped from his throat. Stripes of red began to appear on his sweaty chest. The torment continued...

View attachment 942967View attachment 942970 View attachment 942969 View attachment 942971

His strong body squirmed desperately in increasing agony. His muscles flexed beneath the wet skin. Each movement made the peg rub against his anus, as if someone were fucking him constantly. Drenched in sweat, nailed by his arms and legs with great nails dripping blood from under them, his prick hard, stiff, moist with mucus – he hung impaled on a stake - suspended between the earth and the sky. The sky which didn't care that somewhere down there in the torment of the cross a young boy was dying. Splinters were stabbing his back as he soared desperately for every breath. As he descends, he was placing himself even harder on the seat. He could feel the heat slowly build up in his lower abdomen. His dick was throbbing in his torn pants. One of the soldiers noticed what was happening. - Our lad is about to cum! - The condemned's body stiffened, his face flushed with blood, but he couldn't come off. Then the guard crouched behind the cross and began to scratch the soles of convict's feet. It was enough: despite the pain in his arms and legs, a sudden impulse lifted him - and his cock shot out in a long, thick stream.

View attachment 943002
yes whip me as I hang on the cross and tickle the soles of my feet

Gengoroh Tagame: Gedou no Ie Chuukan (House of Brutes) Vol. 2 Ch. 4

Scenes with crucifixion, flogging. This is called - Japanese male love!..

I removed the brutal scenes. But if users want, I will add these scenes from my library.

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    577.3 KB · Views: 703
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 622
Last edited:
The crowd starts to chant CRUCIFY THEM, CRUCIFY THEM CRUCIFY THEM....
Then I am there, I lift my left foot and step it over the beam that is lying under me now, my ankle chains scrape across its surface, with a shove from the soldiers i lower my body, stretch my right leg first then my left one, sit on the cross. The rod guts up between my legs. The weight of the patibulum drags me back and I am laying in the cruciform position while the soldiers wedge the crossbeam, securing it to the top of my cross. My cross is complete and it is ready to crucify me. Under the banter of the soldiers I can hear Dismas babble his prayers. I can hear the clank of metal on metal as the executioners start to gather up nails.
They remove the manacles from my ankles, they have rubbed my ankles raw but I guess that’s not important any more.
My heart pounds so hard I think it will explode from my chest, I can feel tears of sheer terror welling in my eyes, I will not panic, I will be stoic, this is the last chance to prove my manhood. I will be brave. I will!
GET THE SPIKES, PREPARE YOURSELF CRIMINAL i take a deep breath, readjust my body on the hard wood YOU COMMITED YOUR CRIMES CRIMINAL, YOU WANTED THIS, HOPE ITS WORTH IT.
I try to realize what's happening now ... which soldier will nail my wrists?
CRUCIFY THEM, CRUCIFY THEM CRUCIFY THEM.... chants the small crowd.
my rib cage rises and falls, I’m desperate for air to quell my terror, the soldiers kneel down, another sits on my chest, crushing me down, many strong hands drab my arms, I am trapped.
I have been trapped by Rome, they have beaten me.
They had. The invader had caught me, humiliated me and now they were going to kill me. People try to say the cross is a symbol of victory. It was not for me. The cross was the ultimate symbol of my failure. Rome had beaten me and now I had to pay a terrible price.
I feel two washers of wood placed on each of my wrists, I try to lift my head and see an iron spike being placed onto each piece of wood OH MY GOD… I let my head sink again, military feet stand on my hands, I am trapped upon my cross, waiting to be nailed. I look up at the blue sky, trying to ready myself, trying to prepare for my torture. Two strong looking men with mallets tap the spikes into the wood until i feel the tip of each spike gently emerge from the wood and kiss the skin of my wrists. I feel a thrill of horror as the metal presses into my flesh.
OK, LETS DO THIS, YOU READY CRIMINAL?
I snap JUST GET ON WITH IT i want this done before my nerve breaks.
OK, HOLD HIM FIRM, LETS NAIL HIM the men with mallets nod to each other.
They raise the mallets, there arm muscles flexing, I want to beg them, to plead for mercy, but I bite my lip, I will be brave. I hope the old woman’s wine will lessen the pain.
Then the mallet men start to roar as they smash the mallets down onto the nail heads.
I feel a sharp, unknown and unbelievable pain, red spots flash before my eyes, my eyes open wide, I have my mouth open then I slam it shut, gritting my teeth. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR they both roar as they hammer with savage fury, both striking the nails with all their strength, the spikes cut into my flesh and sever nerves sending jolts of total agony up my arms, my body tensed, the nails rip between bones, they hammer with rage, sweat flies and blood sprays, I press my teeth together, I will not cry out, I will be brave, I must be brave, oh god it hurts, it hurts worse than anything. The nails impale through me and burst out the backs of my wrists, my whole body is shaking, I can taste blood in my mouth, my teeth grind together, the tips of the nails skid on bloody wood until they take hold, both my wrists, arms and shoulders are on fire, my whole upper body trembles despite the weight of the soldier who crushes me down. I can hear Dismas screaming, howling like a wounded lamb and I am even more determined not to scream, I will prove myself, I am better than him, better than Barabbas, better than anyone!
The nailers roar in effort as they force the nails, blunted by bone into the hard wood, pain, nothing else than pain, at last the nails take hold in the wood the heads of the nails lay flat against the wooden washers, I cannot stop crying but I will not scream I must not scream. I feel that they've stopped I try to handle the pain, i look to my left, my arm is securely fixed by that nail, cruelly they start to push my arms up and down, the splintered bones and nerves grate on the nails as they do so THEY WILL HOLD HIM UP OK, GOOD WORK LADS.
The agony is beyond anything; my face is screwed up against the raw pain that explodes up each arm.
I can hear Dismas wail PULL THEM OUT AAAAAAAAAAGH PULL THEM OUT PLEEEEEEEASE!
The soldiers stand and look down on me OK SLAVES LIFT IT
The pain is unbearable.
The soldiers step back and bare chested slaves step forward, no free man would handle an unclean burden like a crucified man, they look down on me and I’m nailed ... nailed ... have nails in my wrists!
One of the slave, an ugly young man mutters ITS GONNA HURT.... SORRY
I KNOW ... JUST DO IT I grunt through the mist of pain
They start to grab the wood; each tiny movement of the cross sends a fresh explosion of agony through my wrists, it’s impossible to imagine how much worse it will be when I hang from the spikes. They get a grip and cursing they start to heave me up, i feel how they start to raise the cross, there half naked bodies pressing against my flanks, at an angle of about 45 degrees I feel the drag of my own body weight. each movement puts more and more weight on the nails, the sedile starts to dig in
AAAAAHHHHH ..... OOOOOHHHHHH .....AAAAHHH I cannot help it, cries escape from my lips as the pain magnifies, I don’t feel shame at my outburst, I don’t care about anything anymore, just the pain. My feet scrabble desperately on the stipe I am frantic to get them under me, to support my body weight which is starting to pull down on the nails. I'm moaning, higher and higher I go, the crowd cheers, i feel the drag on the wrist nails, the base of my cross closer and closer to the dug hole, I can't stop moaning ... the pain is so intense, my bloody sweaty feet slip off the stipe and the sedile digs in hard crushing into my balls, my weight jolts onto the spikes.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOO
i look down ... my genitals are mercilessly pressed by the sedile, then the slaves with a final shove drop the cross into the hole, it thuds in and i bounce on the nailed wrists OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
While two slaves steady the cross the others quickly fill in the whole with rocks and wood until the cross is wedged and stable.
i try to concentrate
take some deep breaths
the sedile is the only support from the terrible agony of the spikes
try to breath regularly best i can
my god ... the pain in the wrists is terrible
the slaves shake the cross, i judder on the spikes
THAT WILL NOT FALL MASTERS says the slave with a bow to the romans who don’t reply but start to select two more spikes from the sack
blood is running down from my wrists towards my armpits, I can hear Dismas screaming as the slaves start to raise his cross.
HA HA HA HA LIKE THE VIEW JEW? Mocks one of the soldiers THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED SO THIS IS WHAT YOU GOT HA HA HA
i moaned with each breath but stopped crying out loudly
WANT TO COME DOWN AND SAY YOUR SORRY HA HA HA sneers another soldier WAIT UNTIL ITS LEGS SLOW THEN WE WILL SPIKE THE ANKLES.
pain in wrists, arms, shoulders and upper body, pain in my balls, my wrists total agony. i look down my body, my legs are jerking like a frogs, try to do what is natural and support my body weight. The massive men with hammers flex their muscles and joke with the adoring ladies in the crowd. I don’t look around as each movement causes a new wave of pain, i try to calm down and to adjust as the big men saunter up hammer in one hand, iron spike in the other YOU LIKE IT UP THERE JEW? grins one
AAAHHH ..... i look in their faces ..... I .... CAN TAKE ... IT .... DO YOUR ... WORK YOUNAIL ... MY .... ANKLES ..... YOU EVIL BASTARDS
PULL HIS LEGS DOWN, MAKE HIS BALLS ACHE HA HA HA
It’s nearly done ... my god .... they are finishing my crucifixion ... the leg nailing will be worst I can feel it as they force my legs to bend slightly after they have wiped down my sweaty hairy legs with a rag so they can get a grip. My ankles are pressed against the wood. I feel their fingers stroke my ankles trying to find a good spot for the nails, my toes are twisting, they hold my legs firm and place the wood against the ankles and tap the spikes through the wooden washers, I am feeling light headed, like I cannot breath out, maybe I will faint and not feel the nails get smashed into my body.
The nailers nod to each other, carefully i watch their work with morbid fascination, they move my body about and raw agony explodes through my nailed arms, they draw back the hammers, then with a yell they both start to strike the nails, the whole cross shakes as the nails are driven into my living flesh MMMMMMMMPPPFFFFFFFF ..... GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR .... i clench my teeth ... suppressing the new pain, in total agony as the nails start to be driven into the stipe OOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! To think I thought I could take this without crying out. The whole cross judders, my nerves are grinding against the spikes that pain is the worst, my lower legs start to cramp, my toes are twisted in pain, I’m pushing up, desperate to escape the pain, desperate to breath.
They step back HE IS SECURED, OUR WORK IS DONE, JUST GOTTA WAIT FOR SUNSET HA HA HA HEY JEW, ENJOY YOUR DAY IN THE SUN.
With that I was crucified and dying on a Roman cross.
I guess it was about two hours before I was aware of the commotion below us at the city gates, for that two agonizing hours the air is filled with the whimpers and groans of the dying, the idle chatter of soldiers and the tramping feet of travelers entering Jerusalem for the Passover. One of those grunting, dying men was me. Time on the cross seemed eternal; Dismas and myself were just stretched out in excruciating pain. I would look down seeing the stipe destined for Barabbas laying ignored on the ground between our crosses and through my pain I felt an extraordinary resentment that he had escaped this fate while we had to endure it.
We were humiliated and displayed to all as an example of what happens to those who displease the Roman Empire. It fucking hurts. Dismas whimpers again as he has to move. Sometime my legs spasm and jerk, I guess it’s the same for him. My shoulders are on fire, they feel like they are being torn from their sockets, I look yet again at my nailed wrists, the skin blackening, my hands, a thief’s hands, once so dexterous and nimble are now claws, the fingers turning blue, soon they will be black and the poison will be in my blood.
I look down again, I was once so proud of my hairy wine belly, a symbol of good living, of my success and excess. Now it weighs me down, puts more pressure on my arms, causes me more pain. The pain on my arms grows worse by the second, my chest so stretched it is hard to breath. I hear my crucifixion companion groan, he has stopped that pitiful wailing at least, it was half heart rending, half contemptible but I guess I cannot judge despite my best efforts I screamed and yelled as they lifted my cross. So much for being the big brave man. The humiliation is as bad as the pain. We are the crucified, the lowest of the low. Stripped naked and hung out in full view of the public. Lanxis is there, watching, enjoying every moment of my pain. Every painful spasm, every groan, every moment of desperation, every piss was all in the full view of those who watch our executions. How long has it been? How long since we started to be slowly tortured to death? How long since we left the cells? It feels like hours. It feels like forever. The commotion at the gates was getting louder and through my pain I squinted through the baking glare of the sun to see what the cause of the near riot. Shouting and yelling Jew’s, angry Romans lashing out with whips and threatening with spears, priests circling like black crows. Then I saw the reason, at the heart of the altercation was a figure bent under a patibulum. I feel a wave of satisfaction as I think that Barabbas did not escape the cross, that the stipe at our bleeding feet will be occupied after all.
Fighting through my pain to see the vast crowd, was getting closer and closer, i resented the big crowd he had gathered so I felt a sneering satisfaction as I saw the figure under the cross fall then fall again. So much for the great hero Barabbas i think as I can make out the frustrated Romans making some unfortunate from the crowd help him carry his wood, I would have laughed had I not been whimpering.
As the mob got closer I could see it was not Barabbas, but some other naked criminal being driven to his execution. He was a stocky, hairy man, his skin dark tanned and weather beaten, he had the build of an artisan. His face impossible to describe as it was bruised and swollen and hidden under a mask of blood dripping from the brutal cap of thorns that was embedded in his head. As he got closer it was easy to see why he was so exhausted under his beam, he was turned to face the crowd and have his crimes read out I could see his back had been almost skinned by the whip. His crime was read out, some sort of wild man, a preacher with kingly pretentions, a rebel from Nazareth.
20201221_215219.jpgfather forgive them for they know what they do

New crucifixes of naked men from Tagame-san. I propose to play Russian state censorship: I covered all the genitals with black squares. As a result, they are men, but asexual. You like? This is called: neutral. Like Tumblr or DevianArt. A man without a dick is shit. But we are now imitating Russian censorship. A "game"! Like?! How lovely...

Black and white drawing from a manga book about the adventures of a samurai (30 pages). Color engraving from a second similar book from my gay manga collection.

Attachments

• chinsetsu.jpg
    chinsetsu.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:
I represent the real Japanese horrors: Tagame's uncensored blood crucifixes. Happy New Year-r-r!..

侍は死に、彼は太陽に向かって飛んだ。The samurai died and he flew towards the sun. Blood, blood, suffering...

Attachments

• тагаме044.jpg
    тагаме044.jpg
    461 KB · Views: 512
  • тагаме постеры (1).jpg
    тагаме постеры (1).jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 486
  • King-of-the-sun---Vietnamese-47-MRM.jpg
    King-of-the-sun---Vietnamese-47-MRM.jpg
    464.6 KB · Views: 659
My drawing. Crucifixion of deserters, together with them the entire squad will be punished

Attachments

• 20210102_213701.jpg
    20210102_213701.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 638
  • 20210102_213706.jpg
    20210102_213706.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 618
  • 20210102_214111.jpg
    20210102_214111.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 590
  • 20210102_215837.jpg
    20210102_215837.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 586
  • 20210102_215847.jpg
    20210102_215847.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 582
  • 20210102_222338.jpg
    20210102_222338.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 688
Ave and happy new year to all members,

I am not sure if that has been posted yet.
It's the only other crucifixion beside Jesus, Dismas and Gestas in the Jesus Telenovela from Brazil. Including breaking the legs and great video quality.
You can even download it with JDownloader 2
Enjoy...

Back
Top Bottom