Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Why write such nasty things? "dfg42Governor: so the lower one is you, Pavel? KolterJan Spectator: Hello Pavel. Wher do you have the uper person on the tree?"

Don't you like my photomontages? Remove them from the forum. But why is the forum called the Crucifixion?

I don’t want to post my photos here. Your reaction is inappropriate and offensive.

I have a question: how can I delete my post or mini-post in a topic from the forum?
Don't be upset, Pavel. I liked your post.

Forum wants to crucify a living person?

Real action Crucifixion of a dissident male in Moscow at the end of 2020.

Activist expelled from university over ‘crucifixion’ protest outside FSB building in Moscow
2:38 am, November 25, 2020
Source: MBX Media

Attachments

• 20201106100611-695991.jpg
    20201106100611-695991.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 483

Activist expelled from university over ‘crucifixion’ protest outside FSB building in Moscow
My God, man! If this is you, I salute your courage! It's an honor to have you on this forum!

The glasses spoil it for me but I like the concept. If the model want some more 'exposure' let me know!
Yes, the glasses are silly. I used some old naturist pic of me (2004), it was difficult because I seldom had my arms over the head and therefore most were of no use. Most pics I did was with the self timer, inspired from a better looking artist on "menonthenet" long long time ago. There are a few pics made by a professional fotographer and some by a friend. I always scan them if there are mods possible, but I am more into writing.....

Interesting, that's one way to get noticed, pity it wasn't a nude protest

A mix of art and actual

wonderwaffe_by_benitezdk-d6sprua.jpgc6-IMVoF80PKOydRTwaiYwmhC70ZlTvwTXFSvEfmPXqg.jpgjared02DBB_3.jpgfoto573.jpgthomas06DBB_3.jpglance-soldier-boy-part-10_931.jpegjared02DBB_7.jpgolsots200.jpgAgony-of-Crucifixion-woodca.jpgcrucification_by_nagumosadi-d5d5me9.jpg

My favorites are the famous futuristic space male crucifixes by the greatest American artist Robert McCall. © 1-2. http://www.mccallstudios.com/cosmic-horizons/ 3. http://www.mccallstudios.com/explorations/ 4. http://www.mccallstudios.com/stamps-and-patches/ 1. Ascension 13” x 9”, acrylic on board, 1981; private collection. 2. Gloria In Excelsis Deo 12’ x 22’, acrylic on canvas, 1990; collection of Valley Presbyterian Church, Paradise Valley, Arizona. 3. Еarth orbit a distant tomorrow 1974 from book Isaak Asimov. 4. Postage stamp 1992 graphic arts. It's incredibly beautiful!

Attachments

• 0070-014_ascension.jpg
    0070-014_ascension.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 299
  • 0075-019_gloria_in_excelsis_deo.jpg
    0075-019_gloria_in_excelsis_deo.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 272
  • 0074-018_earth_orbit_a_distant_tomorrow.jpg
    0074-018_earth_orbit_a_distant_tomorrow.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 250
  • 002-stamps-and-patches-mccall-studios.jpg
    002-stamps-and-patches-mccall-studios.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 296
My first artistic gay photograph with a crucifix, but the model in the center is my original PNG - graphics by Tom from Finland, cropped with PNG software. I want to make an original philosophical gay photo art with crucifixes.

The second photo is not in the topic of the forum. But it is very rare. Bodybuilding founder Charles Atlas is naked. I have a collection of these photos of him.

I am gay but multisexual. I want to correspond with a gay American who loves art, space, history and graphic (art) perversions.

Attachments

• pavel1972photoart1.jpg
    pavel1972photoart1.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 268
  • smpb-12.jpg
    smpb-12.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:
Hi, I am looking for a male well written crucifixion story. Do you know any? Thanks :)
I write crux stories, but I haven't fully translated them from my Polish into English yet. I only have fragments.
bdsmlr-138429-JnRhf61NS0_cr.jpg
Maybe you'll like these sites:

Last edited:
My first artistic gay photograph with a crucifix, but the model in the center is my original PNG - graphics by Tom from Finland, cropped with PNG software. I want to make an original philosophical gay photo art with crucifixes.

The second photo is not in the topic of the forum. But it is very rare. Bodybuilding founder Charles Atlas is naked. I have a collection of these photos of him.

I am gay but multisexual. I want to correspond with a gay American who loves art, space, history and graphic (art) perversions.
art, history and "graphic (art) perversions," but not into science fiction, unless it's "Dune."

Back
Top Bottom