Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Furthermore, as is the case with my GF, who despite being straight would enjoy the added perversion of being crucified by lesbians, the same I think would be true for many men. Straight men who would enjoy the perversion & humiliation of being crucified by gay men

But again, I expect a surplus of subs in that scenario? maybe older gay men would enjoy the torture & humiliation of a younger fitter man (or woman in the case of lesbians)
My thing is slavery, a proper slave craves its end in a crucifixion and being buggered by gay men is not normally my thing. But in a slave torture situation it adds to my utter degradation.

With another man here, I am planning a crucifixion scene for this coming summer. Since it does look like this is actually going to happen, I am posting exchanges between him and myself for the consideration of anyone who might wish to be our partner in this ordeal.

Attachments

• Script for Summer.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 230
  • Reply to Proposal for Crucifixion.pdf
    51 KB · Views: 146
  • Third draft of Summer Crucifixion.pdf
    102.8 KB · Views: 194
I am 100% on board with this and am in the planning stages now. If you are seriously interested, please let dismasdolben or I know as soon as possible so you can be included in the planning. We are looking at remote locations in the eastern US at the moment, ideas and suggestions also encouraged. We are looking at probably a week in July or early August.

I am 100% on board with this and am in the planning stages now. If you are seriously interested, please let dismasdolben or I know as soon as possible so you can be included in the planning. We are looking at remote locations in the eastern US at the moment, ideas and suggestions also encouraged. We are looking at probably a week in July or early August.

Best of luck to you both. I skimmed the articles quickly and I admit the third one got me aroused :)

In any case, I see mention of location, which I thought was an interesting challenge. But New York and Pennsylvania are BIG places. I'm sure you'll find something.

As for orgasms, before, during or after crucifixion, well that's been a topic discussed many times. I'm not sure there's any wrong answer here.

With another man here, I am planning a crucifixion scene for this coming summer. Since it does look like this is actually going to happen, I am posting exchanges between him and myself for the consideration of anyone who might wish to be our partner in this ordeal.

I hope it works out for you

Here's some male crux from the archive

No3.jpgNo2.jpgNo1.jpgbondage_1.jpgcrux21.jpgcrux_19.jpgmcrcrux.jpgSuplicio 6.jpgRORCcruc.jpgChrist_Crucified.jpg

Called "Semana Santa Chiautempan" in Mexico, courageous devotees carry their crosses while being severely whipped. No pretending or acting, everything is very real in the name of faith.

While roman uniforms are to much inspired by the Asterix comics, but the show is quite good, they got something, if the Jesus would be nude, I would say nothing against it ;-)

Called "Semana Santa Chiautempan" in Mexico, courageous devotees carry their crosses while being severely whipped. No pretending or acting, everything is very real in the name of faith.

Good to see in that first video a realistic sized cross, & as I have maintained before with seasoned timber a cross that big is manageable for a man to drag along. I like also that Jesus has bare feet, in too many of these Passion plays & even some films he is wearing sandals. The chaotic & noisy atmosphere seems quite appropriate.

yes number 4 is a good position to be whipped on both side of my body perhaps by 2 people before I am crucified I should be blindfolded and gagged. also they could nipples clamps and ball weights on me

Back
Top Bottom