Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
While I was searching for materials for the Deliverance mock ups, I came across an old movie from 1975, The Devil's Rain, starring Willian Shatner. Trekkie fans remember him as Captain Kirk and he was a hottie back in the days. I never saw this film but made the following mock ups for your enjoyment.

Attachments

• devilsrain8b.jpg
    devilsrain8b.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 799
  • devilsrain7A.jpg
    devilsrain7A.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 482
  • devilsrain6.jpg
    devilsrain6.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 439
While I was searching for materials for the Deliverance mock ups, I came across an old movie from 1975, The Devil's Rain, starring Willian Shatner. Trekkie fans remember him as Captain Kirk and he was a hottie back in the days. I never saw this film but made the following mock ups for your enjoyment.
I am a big fan of Shatner because great acting is doing something you really are not, such as Shatner, which I so far of being sexy with nude upper body,

bill-then-and-now.png
as he is far of being a starship captain any starfleet would hire. That is why he would be the best, such as the nearly blind German Air Force pilot Adolf Galland or the legless (no joke) Douglas Bader. Also naturally a secret agent like Roger Moore would give you night mares as government.

Some male crux from my 2008 archive - a mix including Carcel, Sherwin, Carlo, and a nice panorama by PhilX

HardPlay-2.jpg1109448894_041b4b0ae2_b.jpgThe_Condemned.jpgMCARCEL-on-the-cross.jpgIntermezzo.jpgexwatches.jpgawaitindians.jpgPic_4350 (128).jpgmc6a.jpg8.36 2 am.jpg

Attachments

• Crucifixion trio Exececution.jpg
    Crucifixion trio Exececution.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 599
Back
Top Bottom