Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very impressive. You can tell that a lot of work went into the development of this device.
Yeah, sure. Building that device is a nice hobby - one of many. Some idea work out as planned, other have to be abandoned and re-designed. Initially I had the intention to have a cornu adjustable in the height. The results was too wobbly and so I had to change it to a complete stiff one. Currently I am working on a more integrated design for restraining the arms. Please have a look for yourself.

Attachments

• P8230624.JPG
    P8230624.JPG
    754.9 KB · Views: 248
Anyone interested in a crucifixion role-play?
Let me know! :)

It is a warm July day, the sun is just rising as the for from the night before slowly fades away. I slowly open my eyes and adjust myself on the cold hot floor beneath me, I look to my right and notice one guard walking past my cell and into the next room. I adjust myself to a sitting up position and stretch, every muscle in my body is stiff and sore to the touch. I lean back against the wall and close my eyes, trying not to think about the events that will take place today, not that I can be surprised with the actions that I took the days prior. I look the the large clock across the room, 10 minutes, I think to myself.

I feel the hair on the back of my neck begin to sit up and I open my eyes. I can hear several other prisoners moaning and groaning, some of them deserve to be here and some don’t, not that any of that matters now. I look down at my tattered clothes, covered in filth and grime, the smell is unreal. I look up to see another guard entering the room and speaking to another, he looks at the clock and looks at me before returning to talk to another guard. “Almost show time” I whisper to myself and look back at the large clock, 5 minutes.

Anyone interested in a crucifixion role-play?
Let me know! :)

It is a warm July day, the sun is just rising as the for from the night before slowly fades away. I slowly open my eyes and adjust myself on the cold hot floor beneath me, I look to my right and notice one guard walking past my cell and into the next room. I adjust myself to a sitting up position and stretch, every muscle in my body is stiff and sore to the touch. I lean back against the wall and close my eyes, trying not to think about the events that will take place today, not that I can be surprised with the actions that I took the days prior. I look the the large clock across the room, 10 minutes, I think to myself.

I feel the hair on the back of my neck begin to sit up and I open my eyes. I can hear several other prisoners moaning and groaning, some of them deserve to be here and some don’t, not that any of that matters now. I look down at my tattered clothes, covered in filth and grime, the smell is unreal. I look up to see another guard entering the room and speaking to another, he looks at the clock and looks at me before returning to talk to another guard. “Almost show time” I whisper to myself and look back at the large clock, 5 minutes.
Gladly, shall I be the executioner or the condemned?

Back
Top Bottom