Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some superbly erotic images most especially the one where one ankle is tied to the patibulum. Creativity in different positions used by the Carnifex to secure the victim are very hot indeed
hang me on this cross to start in my backyard behind the fence in the woods

Attachments

• 100_1282.JPG
    100_1282.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 357
  • 100_1275 (2).JPG
    100_1275 (2).JPG
    1 MB · Views: 271
Crux for Christmas, beat the Easter rush.

Crux by Vlada and Falco

I particularly like Tea, there is nothing like sitting at a window seat in the snug warmth of your cottage, sipping a hot drink and admiring the view
View attachment 1089787

Classic crux, and more inventive crux
View attachment 1089785View attachment 1089792View attachment 1089793View attachment 1089786

I hope that wood is strong enough
View attachment 1089788

By the road
View attachment 1089789View attachment 1089791View attachment 1089790
The picture on the beach is great. Love seeing her admiring him like that

Do you know where that sculpture is?

It's odd, I'm sure I am far as can be from any sadistic desires (I'm actually more masochistic), but confronted with a nude man bound so helplessly like that there seems a subliminal urge to wield a scourge at him, I would imagine a load of drunken Romans would have had enormous fun with him.

Who's familiar with the Max Klinger crucifixion tableau, which has one of the few examples of a sedile in religious art?

I did a minor manip of it some years ago, improving some of the features :)

It has been pointed out that those figures in the background are up to something questionable . . . . .

ph130.jpg

I did a minor manip of it some years ago, improving some of the features :)

It has been pointed out that those figures in the background are up to something questionable . . . . .

View attachment 1090997
It's an interesting image, I wish the figures were higher off the ground though. I always imagine that sort of plank sedile to be planed to a sharp edge on the top to make it extremely nasty to sit astride on. The two naked figures in the back are in my view an unwelcome distraction, I always prefer only those being crucified to be stark naked with everyone else present clothed, that makes their nudity something they would be acutely aware of to add to their humiliation. If naked guys were there amongst the spectators it sort of diminishes the victims' shame.

It's an interesting image, I wish the figures were higher off the ground though. I always imagine that sort of plank sedile to be planed to a sharp edge on the top to make it extremely nasty to sit astride on. The two naked figures in the back are in my view an unwelcome distraction, I always prefer only those being crucified to be stark naked with everyone else present clothed, that makes their nudity something they would be acutely aware of to add to their humiliation. If naked guys were there amongst the spectators it sort of diminishes the victims' shame.
I assumed the naked men in the background were executioners. Crucifying is strenuous work, and the pagan soldiers who did it were not Jews, hence few qualms about nudity.

I assumed the naked men in the background were executioners. Crucifying is strenuous work, and the pagan soldiers who did it were not Jews, hence few qualms about nudity.
Yeah that is most likely a good explanation, however I still prefer in my own scenario that only those crucified were completely nude, they would feel the vulnerability & the loneliness of the only ones stark naked amongst a crowd of dressed (& armed) people.

In my male crucifixion scenario he is completely naked. He is facing the wood, with his ass on display for all the onlookers to see. The crowd is permitted to play with him, pumping his dick, the women penetrating his asshole with their fingers and dildos. The guards are female and they remark on his body and his bodily functions.

Yeah that is most likely a good explanation, however I still prefer in my own scenario that only those crucified were completely nude, they would feel the vulnerability & the loneliness of the only ones stark naked amongst a crowd of dressed (& armed) people.
For those who doubt that Christ's executioners may have worked naked.

Attachments

• Catapulta_by_Edward_Poynter.jpg
    Catapulta_by_Edward_Poynter.jpg
    840.6 KB · Views: 483
  • Otto_Greiner_-_Golgotha (1).jpg
    Otto_Greiner_-_Golgotha (1).jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 527
iclausewitz, I like your creations, as I will never be able to experience them live, I would like to use your images to experiment them using Photoshop, if you allow me

Back
Top Bottom