Crucified slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Crucifixion afternoon

Its afternoon on a Friday afternoon in 123 PW (that stands for post-war- it’s really 2123 A.D. but some wizards have changed the calendar. I use the old one). It is almost the weekend. I still observe weekends. Most don’t. The International world order has legalized female slavery. Any woman over twenty-five without a child can be sold into slavery. Surprisingly most women support the edict as it gets them out of the workforce either as a mother with a child or as an owned slave.

I don’t own a slave. My mother taught me not to. But I hired this kid to watch my stills harvest over the weekend and am heading home for some rest and relaxation. I take the short-cut home. It brings me by the Hill of 100 Crosses. It seems pretty busy today. A bunch of women have been crucified.
hill 100 crosses 16 up.jpg

There are a lot of crucified slaves up there!

I’m in no rush to get home. I decide to look over the women who they have crucified. It is quite a sight. The women are spread arms wide on their crosses. Their wrists and feet are nailed to the wood and they hang naked for all to see. Of course, the state has condemned them to death, and they will die as naked as they are now. It is barbaric but they did something to earn such treatment.

Most women are crucified some distance from each other. They have great difficulty just to talk to the woman crucified next to them. Then I came across three women crucified in a row.

crux 275.jpg

I think they must be triplets or at least close sisters. They look alike. The pain of being crucified overwhelms their desire to talk.

I’m in no rush to get home. I decide to look over the women who they have crucified. It is quite a sight. The women are spread arms wide on their crosses. Their wrists and feet are nailed to the wood and they hang naked for all to see. Of course, the state has condemned them to death, and they will die as naked as they are now. It is barbaric but they did something to earn such treatment.

Most women are crucified some distance from each other. They have great difficulty just to talk to the woman crucified next to them. Then I came across three women crucified in a row.

View attachment 886674

I think they must be triplets or at least close sisters. They look alike. The pain of being crucified overwhelms their desire to talk.
And as you well know, Mr Tree, getting a group of women not to talk takes a bit of effort! I guess this will do it . . . at least initially. But as the day drags on . . .;)

The Hill of 100 Crosses is very busy this day.

hill 100 crosses full 1.jpg

Usually there are less than a dozen slave women crucified. Tree does not condone the crucifixion of slave women but learns this group had the nerve to attempt to flee their owners. They almost succeeded, too.

Fortunately, the enforcement police of the International World Order known as the IMF captured almost all the fleeing slaves. Include in the captured slaves were the rebel leader and her assistant Kathy. They were marched to the Hill of 100 Crosses naked but for the ropes that bound their hands behind their backs.

armed 003 d.jpg

They did not go to the hill as conquered slaves but had to be ‘encouraged’ by a guard to march to their crucifixions. On the Hill of 100 Crosses they were nail to their crosses.

crux nail 011.jpg

Then they were raised to suffer the slow execution of their crosses.

crux 277 D.jpg

The woman crucified before me is getting more grief from the crowd than the other women. Someone tells me she is the rebel leader.

barb crux 33 c.jpg

Whatever… I’m getting thirsty and I haven’t seen all the crucified slaves.

-Tree

Whatever… I’m getting thirsty and I haven’t seen all the crucified slaves.
Well, there's probably less of a lineup if you're not fussy about celebrity crucifixions. Are you suggesting there is no bar service on the hill?

Wouldn't happen in Canada. Even the Perkins restaurants here are fully licensed. :D

Include in the captured slaves were the rebel leader and her assistant Kathy. They were marched to the Hill of 100 Crosses naked but for the ropes that bound their hands behind their backs.

armed 003 d.jpg

Damn! I thought I had made good on my escape! :confused:

The woman crucified before me is getting more grief from the crowd than the other women. Someone tells me she is the rebel leader.

barb crux 33 c.jpg

Damn again! Who blabbed? :mad:

Damn again! Who blabbed?
You're too well known. Everybody knows that Barb is the Rebel Leader. You're always under suspicion and surveillance. You are, as they say, the usual suspects.
Look, what you need to do is make someone, a complete unknown, leader of the revolution, and you act as the decoy. Sure, you'll still get crucified, but while Tree is busy nailing you up, the other girls all escape. I realize that's not much personal comfort, BUT I'M NOT REALLY THE PERSONAL COMFORT GUY, AM I? :D

Tree tours the Hill of 100 Crosses. There are many crucified slaves that will meet their end nailed to their crosses.
c 0074 d.jpg

He takes in the sites of the women suffering their fate when he comes upon Kathy. She is crucified far away from the rebel leader and is punished mostly alone.
crux 395 a.jpg

She looks down at Tree and growls “Do you like what you see?”

crux 394 a.jpg

To be honest Tree would find her more attractive in bed next to him but he answers “You display well.”

“So I look good while they kill me” she shouts back.

Tree has to agree Kathy looks good even while crucified. Her breasts are enhanced by her outstretched arms pinned by the spikes that pass through them and hold them to the cross. They heave on her chest as she gasps for each breath. He lights a Marlboro and asks “You ran, didn’t you?”
“Yes, I ran! I never signed up to be someone’s sex slave” Kathy pants between breaths.

“I don’t agree with the law bit you are getting what it says” Tree replies.

“Fuck you! I don’t deserve to die like this” she exclaims.

crux 397 c.jpg

Tree couldn’t argue with her view of her punishment. Crucifixion is a horrible way to be executed. But he does not have to suffer Kathy’s slow and painful death. He bids his goodnights, sure that she won’t survive the cool night hanging from the cross.

He leaves her stretched on her cross. She curses the loneliness of her pending death.

crux 388 e.jpg

He wonders what it would be like suffering the torments of the cross knowing she is crucified not only for punishment of her crimes but to suffer the slow death on the cross.

Kathy has a different viewpoint of her suffering.

crux 339 f.jpg

She is painfully stretched on the face of the cross. Each breath is labored only prolonging her torture. Crucified, she is displayed obscenely for anyone to view her body yet the spikes in her wrists and feet that present her to the passer byes prevents her from any comfort or the ability to touch her naked flesh. She wishes she could touch herself but that is impossible.

Tree tours the Hill of 100 Crosses. There are many crucified slaves that will meet their end nailed to their crosses.
View attachment 887278

He takes in the sites of the women suffering their fate when he comes upon Kathy. She is crucified far away from the rebel leader and is punished mostly alone.
View attachment 887280

She looks down at Tree and growls “Do you like what you see?”

View attachment 887279

To be honest Tree would find her more attractive in bed next to him but he answers “You display well.”

“So I look good while they kill me” she shouts back.

Tree has to agree Kathy looks good even while crucified. Her breasts are enhanced by her outstretched arms pinned by the spikes that pass through them and hold them to the cross. They heave on her chest as she gasps for each breath. He lights a Marlboro and asks “You ran, didn’t you?”
“Yes, I ran! I never signed up to be someone’s sex slave” Kathy pants between breaths.

“I don’t agree with the law bit you are getting what it says” Tree replies.

“Fuck you! I don’t deserve to die like this” she exclaims.

View attachment 887281

Tree couldn’t argue with her view of her punishment. Crucifixion is a horrible way to be executed. But he does not have to suffer Kathy’s slow and painful death. He bids his goodnights, sure that she won’t survive the cool night hanging from the cross.

He leaves her stretched on her cross. She curses the loneliness of her pending death.

View attachment 887284

He wonders what it would be like suffering the torments of the cross knowing she is crucified not only for punishment of her crimes but to suffer the slow death on the cross.

Kathy has a different viewpoint of her suffering.

View attachment 887283

She is painfully stretched on the face of the cross. Each breath is labored only prolonging her torture. Crucified, she is displayed obscenely for anyone to view her body yet the spikes in her wrists and feet that present her to the passer byes prevents her from any comfort or the ability to touch her naked flesh. She wishes she could touch herself but that is impossible.

Nicely done episode and exploration of the experience of hanging naked in n a cross while your executioner expresses his indifference to your plight.

But I'm not the executioner in this story... :doh:

I sense disappointment, Tree. But be of good cheer. There’s wood and nails and naked women in abundance, and if memory serves you’re also into rope. ;)

Attachments

• DE789CA4-3F66-406B-8034-34BC3192C141.jpeg
    DE789CA4-3F66-406B-8034-34BC3192C141.jpeg
    248 KB · Views: 782
  • 9C5082D5-7B79-46F8-AF74-79ECB5D3B112.jpeg
    9C5082D5-7B79-46F8-AF74-79ECB5D3B112.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 792
Back
Top Bottom