Crucified to be available to all

Go to CruxDreams.com
The aim of inverted St Andrews Crucifixion is to prolong death to allow days of abuse and torture. To enjoy the female throughout I would think that each day, her body would be creamed and watered
Interesting thought. If a girl was assigned a 24 hour guard, the worst of the afflictions of birds and rodents could be avoided. Thus prolonging the suffering.

The nice thing about a St Andrews Cross is that it can be propped or leant against two stakes or a wall.
The victim can be be upright, on their side, inverted and at various angles.
They could also be supported by a leather belt around the waist and the centre of the crux.
A female crucified in this way sideways and at a 45 degree angle allows access to her mouth and cunt at the same time for double use.

A sideways St Andrews crucifixion would also work well for a male forced to suck and lick while at the other end, being sucked and anally taken.
The orgasm would be so strong, wracking the whole body as it shudders and pulls against the nails in excruciating pain.

A sideways St Andrews crucifixion would also work well for a male forced to suck and lick while at the other end, being sucked and anally taken.
The orgasm would be so strong, wracking the whole body as it shudders and pulls against the nails in excruciating pain.
okay, horizontal: sucking, getting fucked by executioner. Vertical getting sucked, getting fucked by device. Probably the best would be, if the x-cross could be rotated, by fast rotation the pain due to the nails would increase.

okay, horizontal: sucking, getting fucked by executioner. Vertical getting sucked, getting fucked by device. Probably the best would be, if the x-cross could be rotated, by fast rotation the pain due to the nails would increase.
At the end of my Interrogation & Punishment Centre for Girls story, I'm crucified, X-wise, on a wheel, which spins around so I can be whipped and tortured from different angles - also in my poem The Wheel, where there are spikes on the spokes that tear me as I'm spun around.

At the end of my Interrogation & Punishment Centre for Girls story, I'm crucified, X-wise, on a wheel, which spins around so I can be whipped and tortured from different angles - also in my poem The Wheel, where there are spikes on the spokes that tear me as I'm spun around.

I just read the Wheel. Beautiful work, really captured her despairing surrender. Works in so many ways. Loved it.

for some reason I seemed unable to download the punishment Centre one, is it really 500 pages???

being denied only makes me want it more! Possibly the pdf is too much for my phone? I’ll work it out!

Thank you for sharing I’m enjoying your poetry a lot, I never expected there’s to be actual good poetry but you’re proof of it.

Back
Top Bottom