• 4. Same side and face to face

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • 5. Same side and opposite 69ing

Votes: 17 14.4%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

aj2789

Spectator
I've always been fascinated by the idea of two condemned victims sharing their cross. There are so many ways a devious executioner or dom could pull it off.

1. On opposite sides of the cross, back to back

timo_and_maura_by_mkgrr_d1uf2yy.jpg

2. On opposite sides of the cross, facing each other

3. On the same side of the cross, spooning

4. On the same side of the cross, face to face

5. On the same side of the cros, 69 position

JB_Poll_023.jpg

Which one would you chose? Who would you bring along to mount the cross? Would you rather be the victim or the executioner/dom?

If you've got pics to share of couples sharing a cross, I'd love to see them!

The first is a classic pic, one of the best, though this one's good too
gnph425.jpg

Same side spooning seems to be popular
ndytn3FiKY1tcovtxo2.jpgndytn3FiKY1tcovtxo1.jpgCruxTogether02.jpgCrossedOut.jpg

Same side face to face also
couplecross02.jpgFrau_am_Kreuz.jpgLovers On The Cross.jpg

These are on separate crosses, but still quite intimate
t007.jpgthe_countess_and_her_lover_by_esday-dc79mwr.png

Which one would I favour? I didn't know before composing this post, but I'm inclined to say that if I was participating I'd gor for same side face to face ;)

I've always been fascinated by the idea of two condemned victims sharing their cross. There are so many ways a devious executioner or dom could pull it off.

1. On opposite sides of the cross, back to back

View attachment 720878

2. On opposite sides of the cross, facing each other

3. On the same side of the cross, spooning

4. On the same side of the cross, face to face

5. On the same side of the cros, 69 position

View attachment 720879

Which one would you chose? Who would you bring along to mount the cross? Would you rather be the victim or the executioner/dom?

If you've got pics to share of couples sharing a cross, I'd love to see them!

Being crucified together, on the same cross, whether it's with your lover, your enemy, a family member, or a perfect stranger, would be a most exquisite execution. I fantasize about my lover being spread eagled and tied to his cross while being mounted on a cornu. His prostate is stimulated, producing a massive erection. I am then grabbed by the strong arms of my executioners and mounted on his cock, before being spread eagled and tied to the cross myself. I can feel his hot breath on the back of my neck and his tears fall on my shoulders. Every movement of our bodies is shared and intensely felt. In his struggles he rapes me, repeatedly, and the crowd is witness to both our pain and sexual passion.

View attachment 721029

View attachment 721022View attachment 721023View attachment 721024View attachment 721025

View attachment 721019View attachment 721020View attachment 721028

View attachment 721021View attachment 721026

Which one would I favour? I didn't know before composing this post, but I'm inclined to say that if I was participating I'd gor for same side face to face ;)

Wow! Great pics! It's hard to say which are the most erotic, they ones where copulation occurs or the ones where the couples are crucified so close to each other but deprived of bodily contact. Thanks for sharing!

That’s such a tough choice. I could well imagine myself in all five, but I’ll vote for the first because these two images have always piqued my imagination. The idea of trying to communicate while crucified back-to-back with someone I know and is important to me raises the possibility of so many interesting exchanges and emotions.

A poll! That seems long ago!;)

That’s such a tough choice. I could well imagine myself in all five, but I’ll vote for the first because these two images have always piqued my imagination. The idea of trying to communicate while crucified back-to-back with someone I know and is important to me raises the possibility of so many interesting exchanges and emotions.

I voted #1, because of the same considerations as Barb.

The other options involve a sort of excitement and arousal that, in my twisted dark fantasy view, is inappropriate for a judicial punishment, that crucifixion is intended to be.

There is of course the option that people who wish to communicate, would be crucified back to back, on separate crosses, just too far apart too communicate. You know they are there and what is happening to them. You cannot see them, you cannot understand them but you hear their suffering. I am more into that, than having the opportunity to have fun on the cross.

I like the idea of 69ing because of the possibility of torture and humiliation it can create. If you nail the wrists on the back of the cross of the person in front so you have the person's vagina or dick right in their face of the person nailed first to the cross they could see it as a violation of their private moments they share together. Having to share it with the public can be uncomfortable and humiliating. Then if they refuse the executioner could pursued them with a little torture. When the orgasms come it could create more pain physically and mentally along with displaying the pleasure. Having more humiliation I think always makes the crucifixion more interesting :)

Lovers On The Cross.jpg
Assuming the guy can get a hard-on, same cross face to face for me! I think he'd rather have my tits (and my lovely face) in his face than the back of my head.;) It's not like he can grab around and fondle my breasts if my back is toward him!:rolleyes:

But what happens when he ejaculates? I lose my support!:eek:

"OK sweetie, you were always bragging about how long you can stay hard. Remember? Yeah, so let's get your little soldier at attention again and this time SLOW THE FUCK DOWN! After all, we're going to be here all day and I really need an orgasm!":D

Face to face on separate crosses placed very close together is also attractive, but might be extremely frustrating if we just can't quite get together (in other words, your fucking cock is too damn short)!:mad:"Excuse me, sir! Yes, you. You're the carnifex, right? Yeah, I thought so. I remember you from when I was being nailed to my cross. So, here's the thing. I hate to ask but could you please get us a little closer together. His cock just barely touches my pussy and I am SO FUCKING FRUSTRATED! Think you can help us?":D

Last edited:
The idea of trying to communicate while crucified back-to-back with someone I know and is important to me raises the possibility of so many interesting exchanges and emotions.
I'm really trying to imagine the conversation.
BM: Shit, Stan, this is all your fault!
SG: Not a chance, Moore. By the way, did you leave the burner on the stove on when you were making your tea?
BM: No! At least I don't think so...
SG: Guards, would you send the FDNY to 1067 8th Avenue, Apt. 1215?

or
Wait, I think I just solved Fermat's last theorem. Anyone got a pen and paper?

I'm really trying to imagine the conversation.
SG: Not a chance, Moore. By the way, did you leave the burner on the stove on when you were making your tea?
BM: No! At least I don't think so...
SG: Guards, would you send the FDNY to 1067 8th Avenue, Apt. 1215?

No, Goldman ... the conversation would moore likely be something like:

SG: I know, Barb. I always seem to mess up, don't I?
BM: That's putting it mildly ...
SG: What can I do to make it up to you, butter cup?

BM: Three things, Stan ... stop calling me butter cup, give up on watching anymore of that stupid Seinfeld show, and hold still ... you're making the whole friggin' cross shake.

View attachment 721029

View attachment 721022View attachment 721023View attachment 721024View attachment 721025

What a great collection! And more from this genre?

I'm also tempted by the face to face choices. The potential for intimacy is so great...

Among these options I'd choose the spooning position, because it exposes much more the woman's body, that I think is much more interesting. Her nudity would be more attractive to the crowds. In fact, I do not care about the man, but the woman must be crucified completely naked. Both of them could arrive with a loincloth, but at least in her case, this last piece of dignity should be remove, so that her most inner privacy is exhibited obscenely.

Anyway, if the issue is crucifying a man and a woman together, I believe that the most cruel and degrading way should be two crosses, one opposite the other. In that case, both would see each other, helpless, each seeing the suffering and humiliation of the other.

Specially interesting would be the case in which the man were the target of the punishment, and in order to cause him more suffering, an inocent woman from his family is going to be crucified with him. The impotence would be double, on one hand he can not free himself and on the other hand, to feel that he can not help his partner neither. And without having the benefit of dying in physical contact with the person he loves.

In that case, the man, supposedly who should protect the home, see his wife, daughter or sister diying in front of him. He is guilty, she is innocent, but both of them are suffering together. And she, the innocent, is the one most exposed. Compleatly naked, her feminity is exhibited for anyone. The explicit view of her breasts and vulva dishonors and denigrats her, but also her husband, lover, father o brother, who cannot do anything not just to release her, but to even cover her shame.

View attachment 721029

where is that top one from? is there a full art story?

Among these options I'd choose the spooning position, because it exposes much more the woman's body, that I think is much more interesting. Her nudity would be more attractive to the crowds. In fact, I do not care about the man, but the woman must be crucified completely naked. Both of them could arrive with a loincloth, but at least in her case, this last piece of dignity should be remove, so that her most inner privacy is exhibited obscenely.

Anyway, if the issue is crucifying a man and a woman together, I believe that the most cruel and degrading way should be two crosses, one opposite the other. In that case, both would see each other, helpless, each seeing the suffering and humiliation of the other.

Specially interesting would be the case in which the man were the target of the punishment, and in order to cause him more suffering, an inocent woman from his family is going to be crucified with him. The impotence would be double, on one hand he can not free himself and on the other hand, to feel that he can not help his partner neither. And without having the benefit of dying in physical contact with the person he loves.

In that case, the man, supposedly who should protect the home, see his wife, daughter or sister diying in front of him. He is guilty, she is innocent, but both of them are suffering together. And she, the innocent, is the one most exposed. Compleatly naked, her feminity is exhibited for anyone. The explicit view of her breasts and vulva dishonors and denigrats her, but also her husband, lover, father o brother, who cannot do anything not just to release her, but to even cover her shame.
The idea of a completely innocent person being crucified with a condemned individual is a horribly interesting situation. If it's standard practice, it makes one think twice about committing an act that might carry the death penalty.

Back
Top Bottom