• 3. Same side and spooning

Votes: 12 10.1%
  • 4. Same side and face to face

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • 5. Same side and opposite 69ing

Votes: 17 14.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I voted #5 as that placement has an erotic appeal to me. However I have fantasies of being tied to a cross nude either to raise money for a charity or as a form pf protest for a certain cause.
The #5 is also the most, and in fact the only, Corona-proof position for the crucified, of all the options presented in the poll.:roto2nuse:

That’s such a tough choice. I could well imagine myself in all five, but I’ll vote for the first because these two images have always piqued my imagination. The idea of trying to communicate while crucified back-to-back with someone I know and is important to me raises the possibility of so many interesting exchanges and emotion
Yeah I'd say that back-to-back seems most appropriate. They aren't supposed to interact or communicate much. The goal is maximum torment -- if two people with a connection are crucified together it would be especially tough if they couldn't see each other and could only get an indirect sense for how much the other one is suffering. At the same time the audience of onlookers could easily see the expressions and suffering of both.

I've always been fascinated by the idea of two condemned victims sharing their cross. There are so many ways a devious executioner or dom could pull it off.

1. On opposite sides of the cross, back to back

View attachment 720878

2. On opposite sides of the cross, facing each other

3. On the same side of the cross, spooning

4. On the same side of the cross, face to face

5. On the same side of the cros, 69 position

View attachment 720879

Which one would you chose? Who would you bring along to mount the cross? Would you rather be the victim or the executioner/dom?

If you've got pics to share of couples sharing a cross, I'd love to see them!
Another option could be side-by-side with some kind of wall or curtain between them just big enough to block their view of each other. That was spectators could easily watch all the action. Each one could only guess at the suffering of the other based on what they can hear and based on the reactions of the audience.

I've always been fascinated by the idea of two condemned victims sharing their cross. There are so many ways a devious executioner or dom could pull it off.

1. On opposite sides of the cross, back to back

View attachment 720878

2. On opposite sides of the cross, facing each other

3. On the same side of the cross, spooning

4. On the same side of the cross, face to face

5. On the same side of the cros, 69 position

View attachment 720879

Which one would you chose? Who would you bring along to mount the cross? Would you rather be the victim or the executioner/dom?

If you've got pics to share of couples sharing a cross, I'd love to see them!
If I was cruciifed with the man I loved, then #4. Maybe we could manage to have sex if he could get it up. (And why would he not be able to with my naked body pressing up against his?):rolleyes:

If with someone I hated, then # 1. Don't want to have to look at him (or her)!

Definitely not #5! Whether face up or down, it's shitty!

if we both were about to die, i think id be writhing in my own pain to notice who was dying in front of me, or by my side.

at least, friend or enemy, we'd be sharing the same passion

In one of my favourite comics (Camilli-Cat) father and son, are crucified some kind (legs and arms are in the concrete, kind a Han Solo stuff) and humiliated. We should consider, who is crucified because the humiliation then depends on the position.....mounted.jpg

If I was cruciifed with the man I loved, then #4. Maybe we could manage to have sex if he could get it up. (And why would he not be able to with my naked body pressing up against his?):rolleyes:

If with someone I hated, then # 1. Don't want to have to look at him (or her)!

Definitely not #5! Whether face up or down, it's shitty!
This is pure hearsay. I have read that when a man is crucified or hanged, his body redistributes his blood supply to protect his main function - to reproduce. In such a situation, a man will develop the most massive erection ever.

this has been discussed on this site: does a man get an erection (eventually) when crucified? Can he be sexually stimulated by hanging naked on a cross? Or is an erection involuntary -- a nonsexual physiological response as WhiteGirl seems to be suggesting?

Good if he does! Then if we're crucified together we can pass some time and take our minds off the terrible agonies we are suffering by trying to have sex. Who cares if the crowd is watching and cheering us on. What more humiliation can we endure?

This is pure hearsay. I have read that when a man is crucified or hanged, his body redistributes his blood supply to protect his main function - to reproduce. In such a situation, a man will develop the most massive erection ever.
This is pure experience : some stress situations (e.g. shortage of time during an exam) may create excitment that stimulates erection.

I would rather expect that in case of stress, blood supply would be directed to the brain, and removed as much as possible from body parts where it is of no use, e.g. from the genitals. But apparently, in some cases, the brain does not distinguish stress from sexual excitment, sending blood to a place where it is absolutely not supposed to be when you desparately try to resolve that last question!:mad:

Clearly an evolutionary flaw.
But useful during a crucifixion!;)

This is pure experience : some stress situations (e.g. shortage of time during an exam) may create excitment that stimulates erection.

I would rather expect that in case of stress, blood supply would be directed to the brain, and removed as much as possible from body parts where it is of no use, e.g. from the genitals. But apparently, in some cases, the brain does not distinguish stress from sexual excitment, sending blood to a place where it is absolutely not supposed to be when you desparately try to resolve that last question!:mad:

Clearly an evolutionary flaw.
But useful during a crucifixion!;)
Like I said, I have no evidence of this. I would love to hear from anybody with more experience.

It would be interesting if a man also wants a pee ...

My experience:
Erection off/ (few minutes later) erection on (but not completely hard)
Also i get an erection when the sedile crush my balls.

Attachments

• 43F48921-6732-49B6-B0D7-C6D61E0C2F71.jpeg
    43F48921-6732-49B6-B0D7-C6D61E0C2F71.jpeg
    190.5 KB · Views: 244
  • 3519FA71-B4D1-4293-BB68-CD3C79DA3F68.jpeg
    3519FA71-B4D1-4293-BB68-CD3C79DA3F68.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 243
My experience:
Erection off/ (few minutes later) erection on (but not completely hard)
Also i get an erection when the sedile crush my balls.
I guess, it strongly depends on age and is different from person to person. People with blood issues (diabetes or high pressure) will probably not get an erection. For the audience that might be on of the interesting points. You want to see how the guy (or girl) looks in the nude, will he get an erection, will he beg for pardon, will he cry, will he have a cumshot? So a lot to speculate and observe. And thanks for the pics, try to get as many as possible, you will want to see them, when being older.

Back
Top Bottom