Crucifixion and Death

Go to CruxDreams.com
1554861832660.png
As the evening gave way to twilight, teams of slaves fanned out along the rows of crosses that dotted the fields outside the city walls. They peeled the day’s dead off of their respective crosses, hauled the corpses to the grave pits, and dumped their burdens unceremoniously into their final resting places.

The woman, the so-called prophetess, had put on a show to remember, even if she didn’t even make it into her second day on her throne. From the moment the militia led her out of the gates, with the bag of execution implements hanging between her wobbling tits, she had cried and wailed and begged.

“I said no! I rejected this!” She kept crying out. She begged for the onlookers to save her, and she wailed with utter despair as the laughing militia nailed her to the wood.

Even on her cross, she fought harder to survive than anyone the slaves had ever seen. She sucked down water from the sponge they held in front of her. She thrashed and wiggled and danced on the cross, looking to stave off suffocation. She cried out for ropes around her arms, for a sedile, or even a cornu to rest on. The militia laughed at that, played with her a bit. They told her to beg for a cornu, so she did.

“No, not us, bitch! It’s Rome killing you, not us. You want Rome to fuck you while you die, you ask it.”

So she begged Rome, and Rome said no.

All the crying and thrashing tired her out, though, and in the heat of the late afternoon, her lovely legs cramped too bad and she couldn’t push up to get a breath. Her fight to cling to life only killed her sooner. Some of the crucified went away quietly, as if falling asleep. The prophetess was one of the ones who died gurgling, gasping, and struggling.

The last slave to leave looked down at the broken body of the prophetess, dumped in the ditch not far from the cross she had died upon. She looked peaceful. The slave hoped she might indeed find some solace in the next life.

The prophetess did know the exact moment when she died. It felt like a slow awakening from sleep. She was warm, but it was not the same warmth as the sun she had baked under, naked, for the last day of her life. The sweat and blood were gone, and so was the crown of thorns they had given her when her robe, the last clothes she had ever worn, was pulled away.

There was something amazing ahead of her. She could almost see it. A glowing light, the promise of everything her creator had ever promised her. Her heart lept. She was forgiven! She had made the sacrifice anyway! He had not abandoned her! She took one jubilant step, and then the brightness winked out. A single voice tore into the very core of her being, “You rejected me, and I reject you.”

Suddenly the prophetess was falling. The warmth around her began to grow hot. And the darkness became all-consuming around her.

Another voice emerged from the darkness, a whisper, a tickle in the ear like the tongue of a snake. “Welcome, my love,” the serpent said. “How shall we begin?”

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 691782

As the evening gave way to twilight, teams of slaves fanned out along the rows of crosses that dotted the fields outside the city walls. They peeled the day’s dead off of their respective crosses, hauled the corpses to the grave pits, and dumped their burdens unceremoniously into their final resting places.

The woman, the so-called prophetess, had put on a show to remember, even if she didn’t even make it into her second day on her throne. From the moment the militia led her out of the gates, with the bag of execution implements hanging between her wobbling tits, she had cried and wailed and begged.

“I said no! I rejected this!” She kept crying out. She begged for the onlookers to save her, and she wailed with utter despair as the laughing militia nailed her to the wood.

Even on her cross, she fought harder to survive than anyone the slaves had ever seen. She sucked down water from the sponge they held in front of her. She thrashed and wiggled and danced on the cross, looking to stave off suffocation. She cried out for ropes around her arms, for a sedile, or even a cornu to rest on. The militia laughed at that, played with her a bit. They told her to beg for a cornu, so she did.

“No, not us, bitch! It’s Rome killing you, not us. You want Rome to fuck you while you die, you ask it.”

So she begged Rome, and Rome said no.

All the crying and thrashing tired her out, though, and in the heat of the late afternoon, her lovely legs cramped too bad and she couldn’t push up to get a breath. Her fight to cling to life only killed her sooner. Some of the crucified went away quietly, as if falling asleep. The prophetess was one of the ones who died gurgling, gasping, and struggling.

The last slave to leave looked down at the broken body of the prophetess, dumped in the ditch not far from the cross she had died upon. She looked peaceful. The slave hoped she might indeed find some solace in the next life.

The prophetess did know the exact moment when she died. It felt like a slow awakening from sleep. She was warm, but it was not the same warmth as the sun she had baked under, naked, for the last day of her life. The sweat and blood were gone, and so was the crown of thorns they had given her when her robe, the last clothes she had ever worn, was pulled away.

There was something amazing ahead of her. She could almost see it. A glowing light, the promise of everything her creator had ever promised her. Her heart lept. She was forgiven! She had made the sacrifice anyway! He had not abandoned her! She took one jubilant step, and then the brightness winked out. A single voice tore into the very core of her being, “You rejected me, and I reject you.”

Suddenly the prophetess was falling. The warmth around her began to grow hot. And the darkness became all-consuming around her.

Another voice emerged from the darkness, a whisper, a tickle in the ear like the tongue of a snake. “Welcome, my love,” the serpent said. “How shall we begin?”
Me gusto ^

This is a really good continuation! I’ve been working on renders for the continuation in hell the past few days, but I’m waiting to post until I’m finished. I have the bad habit of posting renders when I’m not finished with the story

Me gusto ^

This is a really good continuation! I’ve been working on renders for the continuation in hell the past few days, but I’m waiting to post until I’m finished. I have the bad habit of posting renders when I’m not finished with the story

Thanks! Your work is absolutely incredible. I couldn’t resist a little story-as-commentary. Fan fiction, if you will. I look forward to seeing the continuation!

Crucifixion and Death Mini-Series

Series No. 2 -- Hell

The prophetess had been dragged unceremoniously down to hell, wherein she awaited torments unknown. Her whole being seemed to be in despair. She had no control. Nothing. Her lot was to suffer, and her body would no longer belong to her, as it had on earth. She was tugged along by a chain around her neck, affixed to a silver collar. She heard hoofbeats on the hot ground as she walked, though she knew not if it was a mounted man pulling her, or something else altogether.

This place was hot, and small flying embers burned her skin. Unbeknownst to her, she would feel the pain, though it would never mar her body. The malicious and evil power that ruled this place would not let it tarnish her skin.

As they rounded a cliff face, a poor and unfortunate condemned soul looked down from her cross at the newest addition to this hell. Her name was Bar-Barra, and she had been wicked in life. But now, her eyes went wide, and her heart (what was left of it) sank as she saw the woman now being paraded throughout hell. It was her. It was the prophetess that she had listened to many times in life. Bar-Barra had even come to believe in her words and have faith before she died. But she had been sent to hell before she could fully turn towards the good.

Now Bar-Barra saw that this holy and kind prophetess was now too in hell, and she fell into despair. There was no hope. None...

Meanwhile, the prophetess trudged along, unto new agonies unknown...

Attachments

• Hell_109.png
    Hell_109.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,119
  • Hell_110.png
    Hell_110.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,011
  • Hell_114.png
    Hell_114.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,025
  • Hell_120.png
    Hell_120.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,053
  • Hell_121.png
    Hell_121.png
    921.1 KB · Views: 1,013
  • Hell_122.png
    Hell_122.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,024
  • Hell_123.png
    Hell_123.png
    821.6 KB · Views: 1,230
  • Hell_125.png
    Hell_125.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,331
  • Hell_126.png
    Hell_126.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,272
  • Hell_127.png
    Hell_127.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,329

Series No. 2 -- Hell

The prophetess had been dragged unceremoniously down to hell, wherein she awaited torments unknown. Her whole being seemed to be in despair. She had no control. Nothing. Her lot was to suffer, and her body would no longer belong to her, as it had on earth. She was tugged along by a chain around her neck, affixed to a silver collar. She heard hoofbeats on the hot ground as she walked, though she knew not if it was a mounted man pulling her, or something else altogether.

This place was hot, and small flying embers burned her skin. Unbeknownst to her, she would feel the pain, though it would never mar her body. The malicious and evil power that ruled this place would not let it tarnish her skin.

As they rounded a cliff face, a poor and unfortunate condemned soul looked down from her cross at the newest addition to this hell. Her name was Bar-Barra, and she had been wicked in life. But now, her eyes went wide, and her heart (what was left of it) sank as she saw the woman now being paraded throughout hell. It was her. It was the prophetess that she had listened to many times in life. Bar-Barra had even come to believe in her words and have faith before she died. But she had been sent to hell before she could fully turn towards the good.

Now Bar-Barra saw that this holy and kind prophetess was now too in hell, and she fell into despair. There was no hope. None...

The notion of a God of infinite mercy that tortures people in Hell for eternity is one of the reasons I’m a born again atheist. Nevertheless, as noted earlier, I get off on pretty women crucified naked in Hell. And yes, that resists analysis.

No matter. Well damn done, CADRE.

Attachments

• 23BEBE01-9C20-4FD4-9C9E-DE9DFAC8E322.jpeg
    23BEBE01-9C20-4FD4-9C9E-DE9DFAC8E322.jpeg
    364.8 KB · Views: 1,225

Series No. 2 -- Hell

excellent work Cadre

The notion of a God of infinite mercy that tortures people in Hell for eternity is one of the reasons I’m a born again atheist. Nevertheless, as noted earlier, I get off on pretty women crucified naked in Hell. And yes, that resists analysis.

No matter. Well damn done, CADRE.
So do you think a crucifixion in Hell lasts forever? Certainly, the victim won't be spared the torture by her death! This would seem to be the ultimate scenario for a true crucifixion lover.

So do you think a crucifixion in Hell lasts forever? Certainly, the victim won't be spared the torture by her death! This would seem to be the ultimate scenario for a true crucifixion lover.
Makes sense. They're already dead.

My anxious, apprehensive, and fearful thoughts wake me each and every day. Here I try to unleash my thoughts...

Series No. 1 -- 30 Pieces of Silver

In an alternate world and parallel universe, the female prophet came to the world, and failed in her task. She surrendered herself to the desires of her flesh. Though incarnate, she had the yearns and needs of a woman. So she yielded to the urges of her flesh. Her disciples were lustful, and followed her for her flesh - not for her acts or miracles. She knew this. In truth, she herself saw little purpose in her words save to garner more men to look at her divine body. She preached and spoke to the masses, and did good deeds when she could. But more often than not, she traveled around the land with her cadre of disciples seeking the pleasures of one day, then again the next.
But the more and more the female prophet traveled across the land, more and more came the nagging and dreaded feeling that she was forsaking her holy task. She knew her mission and she knew her lot. She was supposed to be chaste, and save the creatures of this world through her own sacrifice - her death. But she dreaded it. She knew it was her divined fate, but she did not want it to be so. She would put it out of her mind by engaging in food and drink with her men. Then, pleasures of the flesh.
On and on she went. Moving from one town to another, depending upon the grace of her hosts to feed her and her disciples, then to give them shelter. But the longer she avoided her divine fate, the more it haunted her. She knew the time was fast approaching. The time wherein her body and flesh would be sacrificed for this world. She would lay awake at night, thinking of what the next day would hold. Her mind would begin to fear. She feared death. She was divine, but human. As such, she feared death and its pains. She would breath slowly, so as not to wake her followers. All that she could do to alleviate the worries was to indulge herself in her flesh. She would take both of her hands, and massage and grope herself. She was well-endowed, and there was quite a lot to grope.
She would breath in, and out slowly. Her hands squeezed her own breasts. Then, she would caress her hardened nipples and pinch them. She would bite her lower lip and she began to feel the blood rushing to her feminine parts. 'How could she leave this behind?' She would think to herself. Her body was perfect. The acme of the feminine being. 'Why would she sacrifice this?'
Many days, many months passed while she would do thusly. Each time, she strayed further and further from her holy charge. Years passed, and when had 27 years of age, all events seemed to quicken their pace.
The time came for her to face her final trial. One her her angelic servants had come to her in a dream, and said that the time had come for her to sacrifice all for the sake of lesser beings. It was time for her to give her life over and surrender herself to death. Death by crucifixion.
She woke from the dream in a cold sweat breathing heavily. She could not endure what was asked of her - she did not want to. She refused to give her life over for the salvation of lesser beings that she cared little for. So the night before her passion was to start, in the midst of her weakness, the female prophet lent herself to the needs of her flesh with one of her disciples. After vigorous and deep pleasure in her being, she was braiding her hair while her disciples slept. The beads of sweat had dried upon her skin. As she weaved her hands through her lush hair, a serpent slithered it's way through the floor and harmlessly around the sleeping bodies of her disciples. It stopped before her, and coiled itself defensively.
She knew what it meant. Were she to crush it's head, she would be forced to go through with her fate to save all the world with her death. Were she to refuse to crush it's head, she would divorce herself from her creator. The separation would be complete. She looked at the serpent as it's beady eyes looked right back at her. Then she turned to her closest and most cherished disciple. She watched his handsome face as he slept. She could not leave him. She could not bring herself to crush the head of the serpent. She turned back to the snake, and she whispered "I accept."
Just then soldiers burst into the homestead where they were, and they seized her. She was sold to the judges of men for thirty pieces of silver.
The serpent whose head she was meant to crush with her heel now wrought itself sinfully around her flesh, and her fate was sealed. Never before had evil been so delighted. The divine being would abandon her, his flesh. She was to be crucified, and soon she would meet her death. Thereafter, her divine yet human soul would reside forever in the clutches of evil in hell. She would be abandoned forever to torment and agony.
The female prophet was crucified.
The nails in her flesh were brutally painful. The hammer that had driven them there was merciless.
She writhed in an unimaginable pain while she hung from her cross - her throne. But her pain was not the worst. She knew that she had forsaken her creator's holy charge, so her creator would forsake her. Her soul was to descend into hell, forever in the clutches of evil where it awaited eternal agony and endless suffering.
I am in love with it :)

My anxious, apprehensive, and fearful thoughts wake me each and every day. Here I try to unleash my thoughts...

Series No. 1 -- 30 Pieces of Silver

In an alternate world and parallel universe, the female prophet came to the world, and failed in her task. She surrendered herself to the desires of her flesh. Though incarnate, she had the yearns and needs of a woman. So she yielded to the urges of her flesh. Her disciples were lustful, and followed her for her flesh - not for her acts or miracles. She knew this. In truth, she herself saw little purpose in her words save to garner more men to look at her divine body. She preached and spoke to the masses, and did good deeds when she could. But more often than not, she traveled around the land with her cadre of disciples seeking the pleasures of one day, then again the next.
But the more and more the female prophet traveled across the land, more and more came the nagging and dreaded feeling that she was forsaking her holy task. She knew her mission and she knew her lot. She was supposed to be chaste, and save the creatures of this world through her own sacrifice - her death. But she dreaded it. She knew it was her divined fate, but she did not want it to be so. She would put it out of her mind by engaging in food and drink with her men. Then, pleasures of the flesh.
On and on she went. Moving from one town to another, depending upon the grace of her hosts to feed her and her disciples, then to give them shelter. But the longer she avoided her divine fate, the more it haunted her. She knew the time was fast approaching. The time wherein her body and flesh would be sacrificed for this world. She would lay awake at night, thinking of what the next day would hold. Her mind would begin to fear. She feared death. She was divine, but human. As such, she feared death and its pains. She would breath slowly, so as not to wake her followers. All that she could do to alleviate the worries was to indulge herself in her flesh. She would take both of her hands, and massage and grope herself. She was well-endowed, and there was quite a lot to grope.
She would breath in, and out slowly. Her hands squeezed her own breasts. Then, she would caress her hardened nipples and pinch them. She would bite her lower lip and she began to feel the blood rushing to her feminine parts. 'How could she leave this behind?' She would think to herself. Her body was perfect. The acme of the feminine being. 'Why would she sacrifice this?'
Many days, many months passed while she would do thusly. Each time, she strayed further and further from her holy charge. Years passed, and when had 27 years of age, all events seemed to quicken their pace.
The time came for her to face her final trial. One her her angelic servants had come to her in a dream, and said that the time had come for her to sacrifice all for the sake of lesser beings. It was time for her to give her life over and surrender herself to death. Death by crucifixion.
She woke from the dream in a cold sweat breathing heavily. She could not endure what was asked of her - she did not want to. She refused to give her life over for the salvation of lesser beings that she cared little for. So the night before her passion was to start, in the midst of her weakness, the female prophet lent herself to the needs of her flesh with one of her disciples. After vigorous and deep pleasure in her being, she was braiding her hair while her disciples slept. The beads of sweat had dried upon her skin. As she weaved her hands through her lush hair, a serpent slithered it's way through the floor and harmlessly around the sleeping bodies of her disciples. It stopped before her, and coiled itself defensively.
She knew what it meant. Were she to crush it's head, she would be forced to go through with her fate to save all the world with her death. Were she to refuse to crush it's head, she would divorce herself from her creator. The separation would be complete. She looked at the serpent as it's beady eyes looked right back at her. Then she turned to her closest and most cherished disciple. She watched his handsome face as he slept. She could not leave him. She could not bring herself to crush the head of the serpent. She turned back to the snake, and she whispered "I accept."
Just then soldiers burst into the homestead where they were, and they seized her. She was sold to the judges of men for thirty pieces of silver.
The serpent whose head she was meant to crush with her heel now wrought itself sinfully around her flesh, and her fate was sealed. Never before had evil been so delighted. The divine being would abandon her, his flesh. She was to be crucified, and soon she would meet her death. Thereafter, her divine yet human soul would reside forever in the clutches of evil in hell. She would be abandoned forever to torment and agony.
The female prophet was crucified.
The nails in her flesh were brutally painful. The hammer that had driven them there was merciless.
She writhed in an unimaginable pain while she hung from her cross - her throne. But her pain was not the worst. She knew that she had forsaken her creator's holy charge, so her creator would forsake her. Her soul was to descend into hell, forever in the clutches of evil where it awaited eternal agony and endless suffering.
wow,very,erotic

Back
Top Bottom