Crucifixion Art By Otaku

Go to CruxDreams.com
The girl on the roasting dish seems very content, even though she is soon to be cooked, she's not bound or in any way restrained.
Some special drug maybe? Or will she be trussed like a chicken to be roasted?
Like in Dolcett's barbecues, I think the assumption is that we women exist to be 'consumed',
and delight in playing that role, trying to make ourselves as tempting and tasty as we can!

Like in Dolcett's barbecues, I think the assumption is that we women exist to be 'consumed',
and delight in playing that role, trying to make ourselves as tempting and tasty as we can!

But in this case it’s the lady who’s doing the tasting.

Attachments

• 155F277F-75E3-4217-87FC-2F4390914B62.jpeg
    155F277F-75E3-4217-87FC-2F4390914B62.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 831
These are great, Wolsung, not just one or two new pics but a whole pile of them.

The chieftain gets a fitting send off. Are they volunteers? It looks like some of the may be regretting it a little now. Nice mix of positions and devices.
View attachment 709952

Apart from the "getting cooked alive" bit, this is quite a sexy scene to be caught in (I know, some will like the idea of being cooked alive!)
View attachment 709953

I see the word "volunteer" :)

Could I get as many pics like this sent to me privately as I can? Pictures of man and women and women and women being tortured together by crucifixion or burning at the stake like this, or being cooked?
Especially if it's m/f and f/f groups. Please pm if about it if possible.

Attachments

• fantasy102.jpg
    fantasy102.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 742
I'm not Otaku.
I'm a fan of his work.

I draw a little too. But my drawings are much worse. :(

Sorry, a spot of chemo brain. I stand corrected, and still thank you one whole heck of a lot.

I now also know what "сука" means in English. ;)

Attachments

• A3D1298A-FDFF-42F7-B7DD-EAF8ABBA0F7D.jpeg
    A3D1298A-FDFF-42F7-B7DD-EAF8ABBA0F7D.jpeg
    202.9 KB · Views: 568
Back
Top Bottom