Crucifixion As A Modern Death Penalty

Go to CruxDreams.com
Actually if public humiliation and crucifixation of criminals by taking them down before death could reduce the ridiculous long jail times it would be very economic. Here a man in jail costs around 300 Euros a day!
I heard that your now expected, if the courts do not help, us vice president has sent people for such silly offences like canabis use in jail. hope this is not true!

I have recently become convinced that all killers should be put to death and the more painfully the better. Are there any other members who believe in the use of crucifixion or is everyone else here for fetish/sexual reasons.
I totally agree. Crucifixion is a detailed and long demonstration of the nature of death. As such if state crucifixions were televised, potential criminals would be hugely fearful and truly wonder whether the of fruits their crimes were worth it.

For instance of all convicted drug dealers in the USA or the UK were crucified in a thousands long line along Pennsylavania avenue or Pall Mall, a la s then it is very likely that hard, class A Narcotics would become very hard to buy in those countries.

I would even argue that crucifixion is more humane than hanging or the gas chamber, because, although highly painful, there is a social element to with the victim's interaction with the spectators( the ministering of water etc), it would also give the convict a lot more time to ponder ad think about their previous lives and maybe pray for absolution.

Leaving aside the sexual aspect I am convinced that the careful application of Crucifixion is the way forward for civilized law and order in the western world. After all it was a key tool for the founders of modern civilization

I totally agree. Crucifixion is a detailed and long demonstration of the nature of death. As such if state crucifixions were televised, potential criminals would be hugely fearful and truly wonder whether the of fruits their crimes were worth it.

For instance of all convicted drug dealers in the USA or the UK were crucified in a thousands long line along Pennsylavania avenue or Pall Mall, a la s then it is very likely that hard, class A Narcotics would become very hard to buy in those countries.

I would even argue that crucifixion is more humane than hanging or the gas chamber, because, although highly painful, there is a social element to with the victim's interaction with the spectators( the ministering of water etc), it would also give the convict a lot more time to ponder ad think about their previous lives and maybe pray for absolution.

Leaving aside the sexual aspect I am convinced that the careful application of Crucifixion is the way forward for civilized law and order in the western world. After all it was a key tool for the founders of modern civilization
....Poe's Law* is a pain sometimes.

*An adage of Internet culture stating that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers for a sincere expression of the views being parodied.

I think that is why it will not happen in modern times, most governments hide the nature of death, such think about the overreaction in the corona case, or the hidden dying of old people in hospitals. So it is not the "positive effect" on criminal statistic which is in discussion, it is "negative effect" on society will prevent it. Personally I am against death penalties.

That would not work. The kind of people you envisage to crucify is not deterred by such a drastic measure. Otherwise, crime would already have stopped to exist since the Middle Ages, or, why not, Roman times? Such criminals will only behave more violent, and narcotics will become much more expensive to buy, but still be available.

Neither was crucifixion a 'key tool' in the founding of modern civilisation, since it was only applied to slaves and non-citizens, meaning : groups perceived as inferior by society.

....Poe's Law* is a pain sometimes.

*An adage of Internet culture stating that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers for a sincere expression of the views being parodied.
Poe's Law ain’t about Edgar Allan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

Still working on that type of punishment, we have the points

- humiliation
- symbolic fucking by the authorities
- modernisation of the cross, which actually was a primitive version of a priaps figurine

My current version, probably it is better to bind the crucified to the "devil", which should be functional, eg has manual erection, guess then the "crucified" here would stop laugh thing.... There are quite good sex puppets now available, so technically my version is not a problem.crucifixation0.jpg

Imagine being crucified beside a busy motorway
for speeding, there would be a hell of a lot of crosses
We have a "tradition" in Russia, or rather not quite a tradition, but some kind of superstition. There are a lot of crosses and monuments at the sites of fatal accidents on country roads and highways. It is generally believed that this will force drivers to drive safer and more attentively, without speeding or violating traffic rules. Do you think it works? No! Even if drivers are crucified on crosses for speeding, it seems to me that this will not help either. I drive a car myself and sometimes I wonder how stupid people are - their life teaches nothing, and the experience of others, and even more so.

You are so right Melania but mostly here it`s young drivers
who go crazy not all and sometimes we all make stupid
mistakes when driving. crucifying is a bit much but i often
think for lady drivers the ducking stool would work better
than a fine being punished on the stool with friends and
people you know watching would make her think twice
before speeding again. the punishment duckings should
be carried out in the area she lives or the humiliating
part would`nt kick in.these are plenty deep ponds around

You are so right Melania but mostly here it`s young drivers
who go crazy not all and sometimes we all make stupid
mistakes when driving. crucifying is a bit much but i often
think for lady drivers the ducking stool would work better
than a fine being punished on the stool with friends and
people you know watching would make her think twice
before speeding again. the punishment duckings should
be carried out in the area she lives or the humiliating
part would`nt kick in.these are plenty deep ponds around
No, Dorothy! That sort of punishment would instigate you to speeding, and we don't want you to get hurt in an accident!;)

Back
Top Bottom