Crucifixion As A Modern Death Penalty

Go to CruxDreams.com
You Know Me So Well
i have been on ducking stools at charity and medieval fairs
but i went into a tank of clear fresh water and i loved it.
But a deep pond would be so different, the girl would have
no idea what she was going into but she could have a good
look round when she was under she could get lucky and
come up with a fish in her mouth,but knowing what get`s
thrown into ponds she could get a nasty shock, Lucky Girl

You Know Me So Well
Madiosi-2021-004-witchbath.jpg

We have a "tradition" in Russia, or rather not quite a tradition, but some kind of superstition. There are a lot of crosses and monuments at the sites of fatal accidents on country roads and highways. It is generally believed that this will force drivers to drive safer and more attentively, without speeding or violating traffic rules. Do you think it works? No! Even if drivers are crucified on crosses for speeding, it seems to me that this will not help either. I drive a car myself and sometimes I wonder how stupid people are - their life teaches nothing, and the experience of others, and even more so.
Well here we say, that males with big sport cars have small.... you know what. Indeed crucifixion of speed violators would enable us to test this theory, if these loincloths are not used. Females naturally never drive to fast, also they are all the most excellent drivers in the world. That is so bad for the people who likes the females on the cross.

Well here we say, that males with big sport cars have small.... you know what. Indeed crucifixion of speed violators would enable us to test this theory, if these loincloths are not used. Females naturally never drive to fast, also they are all the most excellent drivers in the world. That is so bad for the people who likes the females on the cross.

Don't panic! There are other crucifiable traffic violations, which are commited by female drivers!

And once more, @Barbaria1 has shown us the way :

Oh yes, one of my girlfriends say always: "I drive not to fast, it's the car!".

That`s one of the german faires i look at a lot of them on the net
and a girl clinging to a rope being dunked is good too. there is one
video set on a street, a girl on a swing over a tank of water and
the swing is attached to a bunch of string leads the man is charging
i don`t know how much to choose a string and pull it and when the
right string is pulled down goes the swing leaving very wet girl
all great fun,german girls seem to be up for a bit of humiliating fun

You Know Me So Well
If you're really into surprises, try Loch Ness--lots of mystery there. Probably a little cold, though--maybe wear a see-thru wet suit?

It Would Be Bloody Cold In There Tonight
You Do Know What Would Happen If I
Was Lucky Enough To Be Ducked In There
The Lock Ness Monster Would Gobble Me Up
They've never given up on Nessie. They've probably mapped the whole lake with sonar. The lastest I read is that they tried taking water samples and extracting DNA. They found lots of it from eels. Eels aren't my favorite creature (especially if there's a giant one), so if I want cold water I'll stick to Lake Superior or someplace like that.

I would 100% accept crucifixion, not only a modern death penalty, but as the ONLY death penalty. Anyone who has done something heinous enough to warrant a the death penalty, deserves nothing short of the worst punishment imaginable. I deserver to be lead out to a public place, stripped naked, and then nailed to the cross, where I am then forced to hang for days on end, until I finally die.

I would 100% accept crucifixion, not only a modern death penalty, but as the ONLY death penalty. Anyone who has done something heinous enough to warrant a the death penalty, deserves nothing short of the worst punishment imaginable. I deserver to be lead out to a public place, stripped naked, and then nailed to the cross, where I am then forced to hang for days on end, until I finally die.
It is todays view, that death is hidden, also the death penalty. That is why such a thing would not be accepted generally.

I'm trying to recall a quote I read once. I've searched but cannot find it back. It deals with a man who when traveling to a foreign land knows that justice and law prevail within its borders when he sees a gallows erected in a public place.

Replace the gallows with a cross? Well, we don't even have gallows any more.

I'm trying to recall a quote I read once. I've searched but cannot find it back. It deals with a man who when traveling to a foreign land knows that justice and law prevail within its borders when he sees a gallows erected in a public place.

Replace the gallows with a cross? Well, we don't even have gallows any more.
Hangings are short and then they're done. Crucifixions are a much longer ordeal.

Capital punishments in the real world should be quickly done, not long and painful. Criminals who deserve a death sentence do not necessarily deserve a quick death bit should be given one. Crucifixions are best left to the fantasy world.
The judge looks at the prisoner Cella and coldly says "crucify her... and make sure she dies slowly!"

The toll of watching someone put to death must be enormous on the witnesses. Both family of the condemned and family of victims. I can’t think it’s a healing experience.

The toll on the guards who have to carry it out can’t be pleasant either.

Many modern death row convicts have a mentality that it’s societies fault they are there. Death penalty allows them to almost become martyrs, doing interviews about how they were never loved as a child or were bullied by a teacher. Yadayadayada.

Locking the worst offenders up for life. No parole. No visits. Make them sit and think for the rest of their days what they did. That’s far more of a punishment than a quick, if painful demise.

My personal take on it anyway. And I’m sure I’m wrong.

Back
Top Bottom