Crucifixion Comic

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi,
As it appears, looking up from below at dancing dames is something a lot of people like... The only downside being, so far it's a lady dancing in a noose and not on a cross... But worry not :) I dove into my rendering collection of The Priestess Of Peril Source Files (a collection that holds all renders I made to create that comic) and I found this little picture... Enjoy! (The entire collection is also available for purchase, of course :)
Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• SceneL (20).jpg
    SceneL (20).jpg
    702.4 KB · Views: 1,222
Hi,
As it appears, looking up from below at dancing dames is something a lot of people like... The only downside being, so far it's a lady dancing in a noose and not on a cross... But worry not :) I dove into my rendering collection of The Priestess Of Peril Source Files (a collection that holds all renders I made to create that comic) and I found this little picture... Enjoy! (The entire collection is also available for purchase, of course :)
Cheers,
Marius
An excellent image. I don't recall seeing this dramatic angle before. Very well done!

Is the Stefani story on your paysite yet?
Hi,
It's coming soon :) The final texts are being redacted at the moment... I might run a couple of extra renders to be able to space the texts out a bit better... I will post here when it is available for sure! :)

Hi all,

Enjoy two fresh promo images of two of my comics:

"The Priestess Of Peril" and "Yana's Last Dance".

Both are available at:

https://www.crux-comics.eu

Thanks for checking them out,

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• SceneG (52).jpg
    SceneG (52).jpg
    750.7 KB · Views: 1,068
  • Teaser02.jpg
    Teaser02.jpg
    916.9 KB · Views: 1,067
Hi all,

Enjoy two fresh promo images of two of my comics:

"The Priestess Of Peril" and "Yana's Last Dance".

Both are available at:

Thanks for checking them out,

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• SceneL (31).jpg
    SceneL (31).jpg
    904.4 KB · Views: 1,086
  • Teaser01.jpg
    Teaser01.jpg
    942 KB · Views: 1,047
Hi all,

Enjoy a first promo image of my new upcoming series: Stephani's Surprise. It will be out soon!!!

This image is in black and white but the entire series will be in full color at a resolution of 4000 x 2719 px!

As a first ever, this series will be available in English and in German. Back to my "usual trades" this one will put all the focus on a saucy crucifixion :)

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• StephaniPromo001.jpg
    StephaniPromo001.jpg
    688.4 KB · Views: 940
Hi all,

As the release of "Stephani's Surprise" comes ever closer, enjoy a second promo image of my new upcoming comic.

This image is in black and white but the entire series will be in full color at a resolution of 4000 x 2719 px!

As a first ever, this series will be available in English and in German.

Coming soon to my store:

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• StephaniPromo002.jpg
    StephaniPromo002.jpg
    796.1 KB · Views: 845
Hi all,

Enjoy a third promo image of my new upcoming series: Stephani's Surprise. It will be out soon!!!

As a first ever, this series will be available in English and in German. So I uploaded both an English and German version of this one.

Coming soon to my store at:

Cheers,

Marius

Attachments

• StephaniPromo03E.JPG
    StephaniPromo03E.JPG
    942.3 KB · Views: 820
  • StephaniPromo03G.JPG
    StephaniPromo03G.JPG
    910.3 KB · Views: 856
Enjoy a third promo image of my new upcoming series: Stephani's Surprise. It will be out soon!!!
As a first ever, this series will be available in English and in German. So I uploaded both an English and German version of this one.
Looks great. I have bought your other works, they are excellent.
If possible, I can enjoy them more if the text is a bit larger.
Since your images are large, even if I magnify them to fill a computer screen the text is sometimes still quite small.

Looks great. I have bought your other works, they are excellent.
If possible, I can enjoy them more if the text is a bit larger.
Since your images are large, even if I magnify them to fill a computer screen the text is sometimes still quite small.
Hi, Thanks for the feedback! Larger texts size. I will take that with me for the next release :)

Hi all,

Enjoy a 4th promo image of my new upcoming series: Stephani's Surprise. It will be out soon!!!

It will be available later this month on:

Cheers,

Marius

Attachments

• StephaniPromo004.jpg
    StephaniPromo004.jpg
    684.9 KB · Views: 869
Hi all,

Enjoy a 5th promo image of my new upcoming series: Stephani's Surprise. It will be out soon!!!

It will be available later this month on:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,

Marius

Attachments

• StephaniPromo005.jpg
    StephaniPromo005.jpg
    714.1 KB · Views: 892
Hi all,

Enjoy a 6th promo image of my new upcoming series: Stephani's Surprise. The series has been released today!!!

This image is in full color but at a reduced resolution. The entire series is at a resolution of 4000 x 2719 px,!

As a first ever, this series is available in English and in German.

It's available now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,

Marius

Attachments

• StephaniPromo006.jpg
    StephaniPromo006.jpg
    983 KB · Views: 907
Hi all,

Enjoy a 7th promo image of my new upcoming series: Stephani's Surprise. The series has been released!!!

This image is in full color but at a reduced resolution. The entire series is at a resolution of 4000 x 2719 px,!

It's available now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,

Marius

Attachments

• StephaniPromo007.jpg
    StephaniPromo007.jpg
    771.8 KB · Views: 901
Enjoy a 8th promo image of my new upcoming series: Stephani's Surprise. The series has been released!!!

It's available now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,

Marius

Attachments

• StephaniPromo008.jpg
    StephaniPromo008.jpg
    807.8 KB · Views: 831
Hi all,

Enjoy a 9th promo image of my new upcoming series: Stephani's Surprise. The series has been released!!!

This image is in full color and at a resolution of 4000 x 2719 px, just like the entire series.

It's available now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

As a lot of people are going through difficult times right now, I have implemented a store wide sale.

As of today until the end of May all items in my store are on sale at a discount of 25% (give or take)!!!

Cheers,

Marius

Attachments

• StephaniPromo009Disc.jpg
    StephaniPromo009Disc.jpg
    931.6 KB · Views: 809
Hi all,

Enjoy a 10th promo image of my new upcoming series: Stephani's Surprise. The series has been released!!!

This image is in full color and at a resolution of 4000 x 2719 px, just like the entire series.

It's available now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

As a lot of people are going through difficult times right now, I have implemented a store wide sale.

As of today until the end of May all items in my store are on sale at a discount of 25% (give or take)!!!

Cheers,

Marius

Attachments

• StephaniPromo010Disc.jpg
    StephaniPromo010Disc.jpg
    938.4 KB · Views: 798
Hi all,

Enjoy a 11th promo image of my new upcoming series: Stephani's Surprise. The series has been released!!!

It's available now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,

MariusStephaniPromo011Disc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom