Crucifixion Comic

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all!!!
I'm very happy to announce the release of a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Below you can find the 10th teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

0096P.jpg

The comic is available both in English and in German and can be found at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Thanks for checking it out,

Cheers,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all!!!
I'm very happy to announce the release of a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Below you can find the 11th teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

0123P.jpg

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Hi all!!!
I'm very happy to announce the release of a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Below you can find the 12th teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

0183P.jpg

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

It looks like you’re banned from deviantart.

I’m so sorry my friend
Hi all... It appears that I am indeed banned from DeviantArt... I did launch an appeal in the meantime as there is ample art there that is very similar to my own and not banned... But untill futhre notice, my DeviantArt page is gone. I will however continue to post here.
Cheers,
Marius

Hi all!!!
I'm very happy to announce the release of a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Below you can find the 13th teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

0222P.jpg

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Hi all!!!
I'm very happy to announce the release of a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Below you can find the 14th teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

0259P.jpg

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Hi all!!!
I'm very happy to announce the release of a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Below you can find the 15th teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

0267P.jpg

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Hi all!!!
I'm very happy to announce the release of a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Below you can find the 16th teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

0278P.jpg

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Hi all!!!
I'm very happy to announce the release of a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Below you can find the 17th teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

0284P.jpg

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Hi all!!!
I'm very happy to announce the release of a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Below you can find the 18th teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

0290.jpg

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Hi all!!!
I'm very happy to announce the release of a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Below you can find the 19th teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

0307P.jpg

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Hi all!!!
I'm very happy to announce the release of a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Below you can find the 20th teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

0333.jpg

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Hi all!!!
I'm very happy to announce the release of a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Below you can find the 21th teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

0357.jpg

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Marius - when you upload an image, please click/tap on the top left corner to get 'Insert',
then insert it into your post as a thumbnail. Otherwise the preview image is blurred,
and can cause display problems for some members. It's an issue that's come with the latest 'upgrade'.

Hi all!!!
I'm very happy to announce the release of a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Below you can find the 22nd teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

0484P.jpg

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Hi all!!!
I'm very happy to announce the release of a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Below you can find the 23rd teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

0506P.jpg

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Hi all!!!
I'm very happy to announce the release of a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Below you can find the 24rd teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

0537P.jpg

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Hi all!!!
I'm very happy to announce the release of a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Below you can find the 25th teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

0542P.jpg

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Hi all!!!
I'm very happy to announce the release of a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Below you can find the 26th teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

0603P.jpg

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Back
Top Bottom