Crucifixion Fotography by Briccone

Go to CruxDreams.com
I really hate impertinent, aggressive Dwarfs. - especially if a short legged women like this stinking little Dwarf acts like a man an wants to be a warrior.
Well - this little bitch finally is treated like a man.

Attachments

895.9 KB · Views: 1,787
    904.8 KB · Views: 1,465
@Briccone ..i dont know how i missed out..
Such a great series :)
I love these most.

Attachments

• Jesa 2a small (1).jpg
    Jesa 2a small (1).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,246
  • Taarna Doomed.jpg
    Taarna Doomed.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,116
  • Crux 1.jpg
    Crux 1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,138
  • Golgotha (1).jpg
    Golgotha (1).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,343
I have been criticized in the past for always imprisoning, torturing and executing criminals, enemy warriors and other vermin in ragged, lousy loincloths staring with filth, urine, sweat, semen and vaginal secretions. In fact, I always assign the same loincloths to my convicts; often twenty or more convicts have perished in one of these wretched rags. This is part of the humiliation and degradation a convict has to suffer in my dungeons.
But well - since I have now been repeatedly asked by some of my warlords to show more honor and mercy to my prisoners - especially if they are former warriors - I have decreed in my infinite kindness to provide that little short-legged stinking Cimerian barbarian woman named Taarna with a brand new loincloth for her crucifixion.
After all, I am not an inhuman!

Thulsa Doom

Attachments

• New Loincloth.jpg
    New Loincloth.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,551
I have been criticized in the past for always imprisoning, torturing and executing criminals, enemy warriors and other vermin in ragged, lousy loincloths staring with filth, urine, sweat, semen and vaginal secretions. In fact, I always assign the same loincloths to my convicts; often twenty or more convicts have perished in one of these wretched rags. This is part of the humiliation and degradation a convict has to suffer in my dungeons.
But well - since I have now been repeatedly asked by some of my warlords to show more honor and mercy to my prisoners - especially if they are former warriors - I have decreed in my infinite kindness to provide that little short-legged stinking Cimerian barbarian woman named Taarna with a brand new loincloth for her crucifixion.

Thulsa Doom
Unfortunately it doesn't help much with the mosquitoes. I'm sure Thulsa Doom doesn't care, but Briccone probably has to pay her extra.

Thulsa Doom

Looks like this one got some new ink.

Thulsa Doom
More humiliating ..

Yes, mosquitoes are really an important suffering factor in a crucifixion (and any torture in the open air), the times that I "played" myself to be crucified and I improvisedly tie myself in the garden at night when everyone is sleeping, in a tree or ladder, the mosquitoes quickly come to bite me, it is quite uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom