Crucifixion Fotography by Briccone

Go to CruxDreams.com
You mean... mosquitoes love 'Old Speckled Hen' as much as I do? :confused:

Little blighters! :mad:
'Old Speckled Hen' is an apt name. There are things called "sentinel chickens", used by some state health departments in the United States. The idea is that you set up a predator-proof chicken coop out in the woods, accessible to insects like mosquitoes. The chicken blood is tested periodically to see what viruses and other pathogens might be circulating in the various insect vectors. (I don't know what breed of chicken is preferred, or if the sex matters.)

'Old Speckled Hen' is an apt name. There are things called "sentinel chickens", used by some state health departments in the United States. The idea is that you set up a predator-proof chicken coop out in the woods, accessible to insects like mosquitoes. The chicken blood is tested periodically to see what viruses and other pathogens might be circulating in the various insect vectors. (I don't know what breed of chicken is preferred, or if the sex matters.)
Don't you think that job would be fowl?

I received some positive critics about the file size of my posted Fotos. I was asked to reduce the Resolution to get to a smaller file size.
Here I repost the Fotos from above in lowe Resolution.
What do you think? This low Resolution or better the originals for further postings?

Yours
BricconeCross Hauling Twat1.jpgCross Hauling Twat2.jpg

Give me a reason to crucify this unwashed, stinking bitch.
What has she done to be sentenced to death by the most painful and humiliating way mankind ever invented?
Give me your comments, ideas, suggestions, stories about this painslut....

;-)

Briccone
Hang her on that cross this woman is evil God says we must crucify her!

Taarna wallified.
Thulsa Doom had ordered the captured barbarian warrior to be crucified inside the dungeon by chains and handcuffs on the wall.
Taarna is wallified now and will decay slowly in her prison cell.
What do you think: How long will a strong, buff Barbarian like her survive in this Position?
What will happen to her - how will she suffer? What will cause her death in the end?

Yours
Briccone

Taarna Wallified.jpg

I received some positive critics about the file size of my posted Fotos. I was asked to reduce the Resolution to get to a smaller file size.
Here I repost the Fotos from above in lowe Resolution.
What do you think? This low Resolution or better the originals for further postings?

Yours
BricconeView attachment 901122View attachment 901123
Very nice photos. I especially like how the cross looks so rugged and sturdy. So often we see photos of girls crucified on little sticks. This has a sense of reality to it. :headbang:

Bound naked, she holds onto that one thing she has left - her guilt! What began as playful tease of her master's guest, now a lash upon the cross for a wink to him exulted on the dais. And another! She knows. And another! She knows.

Don't worry - Taarna really suffered due to the moscitoes during that Shooting but at the Moment we have less skeeters in the air because it is more dry.
Maybe she will be cruxrd again next friday.
We hope she will agree, and is well-cared for! Taarna is a most natural and sensual crux model. Love the sweat and disheveled hair, the suggestion of struggle.
She does not at all appear posed, but "all-in" in portraying her crucifixion. Great acting, and good to think she might find it erotic at some level. Great pics!

Back
Top Bottom