Crucifixion Fotography by Briccone

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another one.
Comments please.
Briccone
@Briccone Das ist güt ja !!
Rape die Schwein-Hünd !!
KREUZIGEN SIE,der fotze !!
Lass die dreckige SCHLAMPE,Taarna,langsam und schmerzhaft leiden....
Schreiend während sie sich selbst sheißt !!
(in other words,good work,now CRUCIFY her,make her shit,scream and suffer....!!)

@Briccone Das ist güt ja !!
Rape die Schwein-Hünd !!
KREUZIGEN SIE,der fotze !!
Lass die dreckige SCHLAMPE,Taarna,langsam und schmerzhaft leiden....
Schreiend während sie sich selbst sheißt !!
(in other words,good work,now CRUCIFY her,make her shit,scream and suffer....!!)
Thank you, dear friend. Maybe you feel like to write a Story about her?
She has been barbarian warrior, had dared to intrude Thulsa Doom's temple to loot his treasures. She had murdered 5 of Thulsa Dooms guards and even killed one of his sons. And she had killed Thulsa Doom's Snake.
She had managed to escape but was hunted down finally by Thulsa's warriors. They shot her down with poisoned arrows very precisely without killing her. Her wounds were nursed and after 4 weeks in Thulsa Doom's dungeon this stinking bitch was strong enough to begin with her punishment.
Taarna the Barbarian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, dear friend. Maybe you feel like to write a Story about her?
She has been barbarian warrior, had dared to intrude Thulsa Doom's temple to loot his treasures. She had murdered 5 of Thulsa Dooms guards and even killed one of his sons. And she had killed Thulsa Doom's Snake.
She had managed to escape but was hunted down finally by Thulsa's warriors. They shot her down with poisoned arrows very precisely without killing her. Her wounds were nursed and after 4 weeks in Thulsa Doom's dungeon this stinking bitch was strong enough to begin with her punishment.
View attachment 910468

Her final sentence will be the crucifixion, but before that she must pay a high price for her actions: laid bare, she will be covered in chains and dragged into the public square, quartered in the portico to undergo a severe flogging. I offer 20 blows of the flagrum on her back and as many on her face (breasts, belly, pussy and thigh).

Oh - that is easy. You pay her.
No one of my models would undergo a painful crucifixion Shooting without any payment.
From 1000 amateur models 100 have the sexappeal combined with physical strengt being interesting to me. Only 20 of them are Shooting nudes. from this 20 remaining there will be one or two willing to undergo a crucifixion. I reaaly can be glad to have found Taarna, the perfect Queen of Golgotha.

From 1000 amateur models 100 have the sexappeal combined with physical strengt being interesting to me. Only 20 of them are Shooting nudes. from this 20 remaining there will be one or two willing to undergo a crucifixion. I reaaly can be glad to have found Taarna, the perfect Queen of Golgotha.

Sounds like a typical entertainment audition. A theater full of candidates and only 10% make the first cut. Then, 50% make the next cut. Then lose another half in the next round, and keep going until you have all of the role(s) filled plus an understudy for the key characters.

How heavy is that cross? She deserves every pound and more!
The cross is made from oak Wood and is about 100 kg. The doomed wench has to haul about 60% resulting on 60 kg on Taarna's back. Her spinal discs are about to collapse and her belly protrudes as if she was pregnant. Only the mercyless Whip makes her moving Forward as sweat mixed with blood from her whipmarks is soaking the floor beneath her naked feet.

Attachments

• DSC_7316.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 731
  • DSC_7497.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 587
  • DSC_7524.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 608
  • ju4.jpg
    ju4.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,976
Back
Top Bottom