Crucifixion Fotography by Briccone

Go to CruxDreams.com
She's probably stretching her spine, extending her arms and stressing her muscles. It looks like she's getting resistance from hanging ut it's an illusion. The nail heads are just glued to the surface of her wrists. Standing on the balls of her feet and pressing her back against the wood of the upright probably help. That, in itself, is a stressful posture as she has to keep from falling forward.
I was wondering the same thing. She looks like there is some resistance on her arms but I can't place it.

Gorgeous, lovely body . . .

Oh - Laura. Yes, she is great. Here you see her pnuished and sentenced to death in my "Todeszelle" A.D. 2079

Now this is how to do a crux photo! Wonderful, stretched body, naked, sweaty, and with very convincing tension in the arms and upper body. She is clearly holding something but it is not visible, and the nails have been added in a very convincing way.

For me, this is probably your best ever.

Can anyone make out the last word on the club at her feet to our right? Anyone even notice :) ?

Here two more fotos of Laura in the "Todeszelle". She was executed in 2079 for wearing these bitchy cutoffs. And for terrorism against the new world order after the big disaster.

Attachments

• Laura in Cutoffs 1.jpg
    Laura in Cutoffs 1.jpg
    847.4 KB · Views: 1,323
  • Laura in Cutoffs.jpg
    Laura in Cutoffs.jpg
    936.1 KB · Views: 1,325
Here two more fotos of Laura in the "Todeszelle". She was executed in 2079 for wearing these bitchy cutoffs. And for terrorism against the new world order after the big disaster.
And Laura isn't the only terrorist being executed in this execution-cell: Two weeks later a certain Taarna is slowly exhausting her power on this miserable torturedevice....
Which one has more Crux-appeal: Laura or Taarna?

Attachments

• Taarna - crucified physical wreck.jpg
    Taarna - crucified physical wreck.jpg
    948.9 KB · Views: 1,457
Back
Top Bottom