Crucifixion Game Show

Go to CruxDreams.com

"You need to let go and pee. It's okay Just let go. You have to keep fighting. said one of the guards I fell down and I could no longer hold it. I felt warm urine flowing down my legs. I know the end is near , I look skyward and a vulture circles , he will pick the flesh from my bones soon , I take my last breath.

Meanwhile back at the studio the producers have a meeting to hire a new host for the Crux game show

The End
Well done story, Kathy, and an interesting point of view!

Chapter 9
The sedula stopped me from falling on one side or the other like I did before I had it. Second, as I moved it stimulated different parts of my anus. I hadn't realized I could feel anything but pain and discomfort from there. I moaned as I was getting a little pleasure in my sea of pain.

"Do you want a drink?" he asked. I nodded my head and he gave me small sips of water.

He only let me drink when I was in the high position I couldn't take the cup with my hands tied and spread. I drank but some of the liquid spilled onto my chest and then along my naked body, exposed to the crowd. It was frightening but also arousing to see how excited the people watching had become. Many of the men were erect and touching themselves but the most powerful thing was seeing the raw excitement in the eyes of everyone watching.

The sedula was finally quite pleasant, but once again I had no control over anything and was subject to my need to breathe and my failing physical strength.

If the pain in my legs, and in my arms, had not already made me cry, this intense frustration would have done it. I hadn't realized how intense the mental and emotional challenges would be. Hung there like meat I realized how naïve I'd been and just had to hope I would be free to learn from this.

I must seem stupid or naive. I was expecting humiliation and it was there. I was expecting the pain and it was there. I wasn't expecting this frustration.

I also knew it was only the beginning and it would get worse.

I wanted to move and I was forcing my arms but to little effect.

I was forcing my legs, becoming aware of my open position, I felt offered.

Suddenly I realized: I was excited!

My breasts were tight, my sex was soaking wet . The dildo was between my buttocks but I wanted it in my sex. I wanted to be made to come naked and exposed as I was in front of all these people.

They were all there watching me slowly choke and were clearly enjoying my suffering . Were these voyeurs, these agents of my humiliation aware of my desire for sex at that moment? Could they sense how wildly aroused I was? (to be continued)
some question to your character:

Some langauge: "felt the thing against my anus" means that it is still a bit inside in upper position or you can pull yourself out of it completely to rest your ring muscles that instinctly and permanently try to close your hole?

tailbone is pressed from outside by seat or from inside by sedula?

can you rest your back on the crossbeam, or sedulus makes you dip forward?
which parts of your anus is stimulated? Is it inside or at entrance?

what do you feel toward your tormentor who drives you into the sedula more-or-less painlessly and gives you water?

some question to your character:

Some langauge: "felt the thing against my anus" means that it is still a bit inside in upper position or you can pull yourself out of it completely to rest your ring muscles that instinctly and permanently try to close your hole?

tailbone is pressed from outside by seat or from inside by sedula?

can you rest your back on the crossbeam, or sedulus makes you dip forward?
which parts of your anus is stimulated? Is it inside or at entrance?

what do you feel toward your tormentor who drives you into the sedula more-or-less painlessly and gives you water?
1 she can not pull myself of it
2 From inside
3 she moves forward , the inside is stimulated
4 she hates her tormentor

Back
Top Bottom