CRUCIFIXION...How long is enough ??

Go to CruxDreams.com
No... but I thought the thread might be, given a crucifixion forum exists. But I might just be too much of a "sorter".
Yes, I think you're right, being of that kind of organising mind myself. Still, it's not seriously out of place here, may as well leave it.

Watching clips where the girl is fitted on the cross, and maybe even raised up, and then deals with the strain and pain she's experiencing is more realistic, and I empathise - but again, within a few minutes they'll inevitably settle down to hanging still, alternating with relatively brief spasms as they try to ease what's become unbearable.
I think this is crucial. The really "good" bits in a crux story or video are the "movement" parts. The victim is sentenced and is horrified to learn he or she will be crucified, there may be a flogging, there is the fitting of the patibulum, there is the bit about being lain on the cross, hammering the nails or tying the ropes, and then raising the cross. Don't do the full walk to Golgotha in real time, and the part where she's hanging on the cross is quite dull. Show a few shots of about 10 seconds each that show how dull it is, with perhaps some good expressions of agony, the odd muscle spasm, but we don't need to see that in real time or for a full 20 minutes at one go.

Movies of whatever length are about showing the interesting bits of a person's life. This is why we don't watch people washing hands or brushing teeth that much, but we do see them jump into bed together or kill each other. War is generally a boring affair for the soldiers, I am told, who spend a lot of time in camp trying to figure out what to do between meals, punctuated by insane moments of deadly "interest". That's crucifixion as well, for the onlooker. She screams and struggles (and sometimes complains) when you lay her down, stretch out her arms and hammer in the nails. Her mother and father weep. Her boyfriend is apoplectic and gets himself killed trying to save her. See? Very interesting. Then you raise the cross. There are the gasps for air, the panic, the realization that this is it now, etc. Also nicely dramatic. After that, she hangs on the cross, pushes up to breathe, hangs again, etc. for a long time.

So I think, in line with Eul's idea there, it's not so much how long the video is, but what is shown, and we don't often see a lot of the "good bits". I suspect these videos often start with the girl already on the cross.

My take is …
Show the whole drama, the deed, the full shot and then don’t bury the lead!!!

Side shots with action. Twists and a bit of quivering, just out of frame. And then, go to dialogue.
Not just showing hanging figures in the distance.

Maybe flashing back to a full with a total convulsion.

;)

I think it all has to do with giving the audience something to look forward to, some curiosity about what comes next, and how it will happen. The process of actually crucifying the person have this quality almost inherently. She's fully clothed, so we're looking forward to the stripping. She's in perfect health, so we look forward to the flogging, etc.

I think the real difficulty, which requires a talented director and actor, is then to keep up our curiosity and our questions once they're hanging on the cross. Even at that point, there has to be a STORY of some kind, not just admiring the executioners' handiwork. The story has to continue, with the process of dying. She's getting weaker all the time, and I think a good actor could have us truly engaged wondering weather she'll be bale to get her next breath.

Maybe her humiliation deepens as she has to urinate all over herself in front of the crowd. Maybe she has to make decisions about a cornu. Maybe the executioners or the crowd do things to her. Whatever it is, it has to PROGRESS and have us wondering what's coming next.

So I would say there's no particular time limit, it's really about the skill of the director and actor. A really talented team might be able to keep us engaged for an hour, who knows? Others might have no business going beyond a minute.

Just under 2 hours for me and that time was extended from a 15 minute session in my first crucifixion, over a period of several years. My outdoor sessions on the cross are always well supervised and employ the use of a sturdy cornu, along with proper lubrication, bondage and sufficient hydration.

Just under 2 hours for me and that time was extended from a 15 minute session in my first crucifixion, over a period of several years. My outdoor sessions on the cross are always well supervised and employ the use of a sturdy cornu, along with proper lubrication, bondage and sufficient hydration.
What was it like to be on the cross that long?

It's always a bit boring. But you can find silence for thinking over all. Later I always a bit impatiencly for solving the timelock.
I'm used always a footrest. More in the Safe-Crux-Thread.
Yeah, the big problem with a 24 hour crux would be boredom and the massive amount of wasted time, would could be better spent. I'd equally want to try it/see some one do it, to satisfy my curiosity as much as for erotic reasons.

Yeah, the big problem with a 24 hour crux would be boredom and the massive amount of wasted time, would could be better spent. I'd equally want to try it/see some one do it, to satisfy my curiosity as much as for erotic reasons.
I can present a solution of this problem, which my favourite torturer, also known as MD dentist Klic applies. We have there a TV screen to distract the patients. Probably we can put a TV which the crucified can watch, to increase the torture with country songs, say Dolly Parton in endless loop (Jolene at the island on the stream) or a more appropriate recording of a catholic sermon.

Okay, Miley Cyrus is the running gag of my posts, you saw?

I can present a solution of this problem, which my favourite torturer, also known as MD dentist Klic applies. We have there a TV screen to distract the patients. Probably we can put a TV which the crucified can watch, to increase the torture with country songs, say Dolly Parton in endless loop (Jolene at the island on the stream) or a more appropriate recording of a catholic sermon.

Oooh, now that would be sheer cruelty! :eek:

Leaving some one outside to hang naked all night is one thing but this is just inhumane

What was it like to be on the cross that long?

Extremely uncomfortable, to say the least. I found myself continuously trying to relieve the stress pain in my arms and shoulders, hips and thighs. While the cornu provided good support, having that rubber phallus fully inserted in my rectum, while not painful, caused my prostate to ache and throb due to the pressure and gave me a stiff erection with steady spurts of precum that felt like a dribbling urination. That was a new experience for me as precum is usually a predecessor of ejaculation. This dribbling was continuous, except when I lost control and emptied my bladder involuntarily, about midway through the crucifixion. I think my movements/struggles while hanging on the cross tended to apply pressure to my prostate from the cornu, but not enough to make me cum, which was torture in itself.

When I was untied and taken down I was exhausted and very weak, so much so that I couldn't walk and had to be carried over my MASTER'S shoulder. I didn't get my land legs again for several hours and my shoulders, legs, chest and rectum were pretty sore.

Extremely uncomfortable, to say the least. I found myself continuously trying to relieve the stress pain in my arms and shoulders, hips and thighs. While the cornu provided good support, having that rubber phallus fully inserted in my rectum, while not painful, caused my prostate to ache and throb due to the pressure and gave me a stiff erection with steady spurts of precum that felt like a dribbling urination. That was a new experience for me as precum is usually a predecessor of ejaculation. This dribbling was continuous, except when I lost control and emptied my bladder involuntarily, about midway through the crucifixion. I think my movements/struggles while hanging on the cross tended to apply pressure to my prostate from the cornu, but not enough to make me cum, which was torture in itself.

When I was untied and taken down I was exhausted and very weak, so much so that I couldn't walk and had to be carried over my MASTER'S shoulder. I didn't get my land legs again for several hours and my shoulders, legs, chest and rectum were pretty sore.
Whilst involuntary urination on the cross is always good and one of the good things about a 24hour cross experience would be the inevitable defecation and urine, by the sounds of it there would be a lot of health and safety concerns. Do you reckon it would be possible if the person spent the next 24 hours resting and recovering

You have my respect and admiration for having endured,what's best described as a properly long time crucified....Compared to my hour or so thus tied to a Cross...
I salute you in acknowledgement.

You have my respect and admiration for having endured,what's best described as a properly long time crucified....Compared to my hour or so thus tied to a Cross...
I salute you in acknowledgement.
Thank you Sir. I have to admit that when I experienced my first crucifixion in 2017 I panicked and sort of freaked out about 5 minutes in. I was only hanging for 15 minutes, but it seemed much longer. I had to learn to adjust my breathing and adapt to my limited range of movement while tied to the cross. Since then I've been crucified 2 or 3 times a year and it's gotten easier, even if I am now 5 years older. If I were crucified for real and left to die, I know that I would eventually struggle to breath and my prostate would be destroyed by being hammered by the cornu and bleed out through my penis. I cannot imagine the agony of that kind of drawn out execution.

Last edited:
Whilst involuntary urination on the cross is always good and one of the good things about a 24hour cross experience would be the inevitable defecation and urine, by the sounds of it there would be a lot of health and safety concerns. Do you reckon it would be possible if the person spent the next 24 hours resting and recovering
Probably. Although I am always administered a thorough 3 course enema prior to bottoming for any spectators as part of the festivities and then "mounted" on the cornu and tied to the cross. So I haven't experienced involuntary defecation. Involuntary urination is another matter. I am always extremely well hydrated and have been known to piss as much as twice during crucifixion. During my last crucifixion I felt the urge, but held my bladder as long as I could because there was a small audience and, even though I was hanging stark naked on the cross outdoors I still felt embarrassed to pee in front of others. Of course, I was fighting a losing battle and finally let go and pissed like a horse. Fortunately, since I was erect the stream shot pretty much straight out and didn't soak my inner thighs or legs and the trajectory and length of the stream fell short of those spectators close by.

Back
Top Bottom