Crucifixion In The White Sands Desert.

Go to CruxDreams.com
(This story is based on a short story of Longpole15 and Teresa: ‘Crux and Pyre’ – 19xx.)

Important message before you read this story

I have to confess that my story is partially based on a shorter story I found many years ago on the internet. It was written in plain text (MSDOS?) by a certain LongPole15, whoever he or she might be and that story was based on a story of Teresa. That’s all I know of them.

The original text was of big help for me to START and to END my story. It was inevitable to insert text of the original story in the chapters 1, 16 and 17. And sometimes original text is hidden somewhere in the story.

However, most of this story is a result of my own imagination. Events like: the rape, the flogging, bearing the cross, erotic stuff, punishment for pissing, Roman law and the contract, are products of my own inspiration.
Furthermore, I created several characters in the story: Ruby, friends of Andrew, special guests. None of them did exist in the original. And last but not least, I made Carl much more human.

But the original text of Longpole15 was really of big help! So, if the reader likes this story, a part of the credits belongs to Longpole15 too!

The story contains 17 chapters. English is not my native language (I'm Dutch). My main problem is how to use phrasal verbs, and how to use punctuation marks. But I hope my English is sufficient enough to please the reader.

Abraham

==========================================================================
I start with chapter 1 and 2. Soon other chapters will follow.

CHAPTER 1 PROLOOG

Carl takes a glance in the papers he got from the head-office and whistles soft. He works for the company since the start six years ago when Congress passed the Assisted Suicide bill, but he has never seen such a weird request of a client before.

He’s sure that Congress never imagined that it would allow a company such as his to come into existence and flourish by providing the services that his company does. The original purpose was for people who were terminally ill to employ a trained professional to terminate their lives and end their suffering. But soon his company got requests of clients who wanted to end their lives for others reasons and their demands became quite spectacular. In time it has become the core business of the company!

‘You can die only once! If you want to end your life,you better make it an adventure to remember a lifetime!’

This slogan of the company can be found everywhere; on billboards, papers television and on the internet, of course.

Across his desk sits a young couple, Babette, a young and beautiful dark-haired woman and her handsome young husband Andrew. Both are good looking, especially Babette. She looks top fit and far from being terminally ill.

Carl carefully sorts the papers with the signatures the couple returned to him. "You’ve been through the requisite counselling sessions so we can be sure that this really is what you want and not just a temporary emotional aberration. All the paperwork is in order, now it’s perfectly legal. All that’s left is to work out a few arrangement details and then we discuss setting a date."

"Oh yes, the date is very important", Babette says.

"Okay Babette, I understand that you want your husband, Andrew, to be present."

"Yes, during the ceremony itself, but not during the preparations. And he must promise not to interfere with attempts to reduce my discomfort in any way," Babette says sternly. “Even in case I would regret my decision and would beg him for mercy and kill me.”

Andrew smiles affectionately to his wife, a little sadness in his expression. Holding her hand tightly, "You know I want you to be happy, I won’t interfere."

"Very well, what about others?" Carl asks. "Would there be witnesses? If so, how many will? Would they be friends or strangers?"

Babette’s dark eyes flash back to Carl, "We want to invite our mutual friends, of course, but I want some of my old friends to be there too. And I had lovers, male- and female, from earlier days before I married Andrew. Many of them are married now and I’ve decided to invite their partners too, for it might help to get a sufficient amount of witnesses. Andrew gave it a thought and agreed to it. In return Andrew wants to invite his old friends too. They promised to take care for him the days after. And oh, I’m pretty sure his friends will come, they will love to see me naked and how I’m doing....”

A bit embarrassed Andrew chuckles and looks to the ground.

“And what about the employees of our company?” asks Carl, “I need quit a few male actors for that day in order to make this project to a success. And I need men and women for the catering. It’s almost inevitable and very comprehensive that they want to witness the scene as well.”

“It doesn’t bother me at all that I don’t know all witnesses. On the contrary, it will make it all the more realistic for me. There is only one important restriction for all ... they must be dressed in authentic Roman attire.”

“Ruby of our scientific staff has a request”, says Carl. “Recent data about crucifixion hardly exists. Only old unreliable Roman reports are written about this subject. In short: there’s lack of experimental data. She wants to write a dissertation about crucifixion and you can give a contribution to science when you allow her to do some fieldwork. In return she’s willing to help Andrew with the design of the cross.”

“OK, she’ll be one of the Roman nobles”, answers Babette. “Good, could we set the date now?” Babette gets impatient, “I would like June 21st."

"Yes, we can be ready by then. Later in summer rainfall might become a problem, even in a dessert, but the heat is the major problem for you and the witnesses. What time of day do you want to begin?"

"The heat is part of the aimed treatment”, replies Babette. I believe it’s not a coincidence that I’m born at the start of summer. I believe in forces of nature and in spiritual power. In all ancient religions the sun was the major symbol of Holy power, but with Christianity the people have lost their bonds with nature and the sun. I venerate and worship the Sun God. The Romans would call me a priest, in the middle-ages the church would accuse me of witchcraft and burn me on a stake. For Christians the most Holy death thinkable is to become a martyr for God and to die nailed on a cross. For me the most Holy sacrifice is to offer my life nailed on a cross to the Sun God. There's one more reason for me why I want to be crucified. It has something to do with feelings of guilt and punishment, but these reasons stay private, even for Andrew.”

Carl and Andrew listen in silence. Both have their own thoughts.

"I want the preparations start at night." Babette hands over two memory pads and an envelope containing photographs. “I wrote two scenarios. The first script handles the preparations during that night and the following morning. The second script handles the crucifixion. However ...” Babette looks stern in the eyes of Carl before she continues, ”I don’t want to have full control. Both scenarios allow the company to improvise by own insight as long as it matches old Roman customs. And please do so; it will make it the more realistic for me.”
There’s a short pause. “My husband only knows the content of the second scenario. When all preparations have finished he will arrive at the spot.”

Andrew takes over the conversation: “Babette leaves it to me what to do with her corpse at sun set and I ....”

Babette brakes in and says: “I suggest that you two discuss these practical things, including the financial stuff, without me.”

Carl and Andrew agree and the couple leaves.

When the couple has gone Carl reads the scenario’s carefully. It will become an interesting night and day for him and the men of the company. Ruby will be pleased too.

CHAPTER 2 POINT OF NO RETURN

Some weeks later Carl, Andrew and Ruby have a final meeting to close up all loose ends. Carl is in a good mood.

“Your wife trusts our company that we will be successful in gathering a sufficient amount of guests and other witnesses to watch her crucifixion. And well ... we got much more positive response than expected. All invited guests were more than willing to cooperate and they already booked a room in our hotel. We assume that you keep this secret for her. She’ll notice it herself when we have started.”

Andrew nods his approval.

“When you arrive in New Mexico we pick you and your wife up. Later in the evening I bring her to the compound of the company, well secluded in the White Sands desert. From the moment she arrives at the compound she becomes a captured rebel slave in the Roman Empire. Babette will be brought to a Roman court with a real judge and he will pronounce judgement according to Roman law. From the moment the judge declares her guilty; her fate lies in the hands of the company according to the contract.”

There’s a small pause.

"By the way, I like your design for the cross. You put a lot of time and work on this", says Carl to Andrew.

"Yes, but I owe thanks to Ruby. It took her a lot of research in the few ancient and modern sources. I only used my technical imagination.” says Andrew modest. “Can your people do it?"

Carl lays the schematic back on his desk, "Certainly, and we can get the finest materials too." He hands over the estimate of cost of the project.

"Your fees are quite reasonable," replies Andrew.

When Andrew has gone Carl and Ruby clinch the deal over a drink.

June 20th. A luxury limousine brings Babette and Andrew from the airport to a small bungalow in a village somewhere in the desert of New Mexico. Babette goes to bathe and puts her hair up for the last time. When she emerges from the bathroom Andrew is sitting on the end of the bed looking melancholy.

"I’m going to miss you, Honey. I really am," he says wistfully.

She steps over and embraces him tenderly.

"You’ve been so wonderful," she assures him, "an absolute angel. You worked so hard to give me what I really wanted. How could I ever thank you?"

"I won’t ask you not to do it. I know how much you’ve always wanted this."

"Thank you, Sweetheart”, and she kisses him. They have sex. A last fuck before she leaves him. The last fuck they will ever have together. It’s sweet, tender sex, full of passion and true love.

In silence they lie in bed and wait for the thing to come. When the phone rings Babette stands up, puts on her Roman slave dress and leaves. Looking through the window Andrew sees his wife step into the limousine and the rear lights disappear in the dark. Tomorrow night he will be a widower.
In the limousine sits Carl. He wears the clothes of a Roman officer. When the car rides he orders her to undress. Babette’s hands are shaking when she takes off her Roman slave dress. She’s nervous now her adventure has started. Carl however, shows no emotions. When she’s stark naked he orders her to sit up on the edge of the seat, takes her hands, pulls them behind her back and ties them tight.

On their way to the compound they don’t speak. Babette feels foolish to sit in a car naked and bound with a man she only met once at his office. She’s ashamed, Carl’s authority has an arousing effect on her and she hopes he will not notice.

The limousine stops and Carl helps her to step out. Behind them the limousine leaves and with the limousine modern times leaves Babette too.

They enter an old looking palace. In the hall some old men are waiting.

"Aha, I see you captured the rebel slave", shouts one of them and points to the naked Babette.

A short trial without much ceremony follows. Babette confesses the crime she’s accused of and that’s it. According to Roman law the standard procedure to punish rebellion is crucifixion in public and so it will be done the next day.

that's a promising start Abraham, certainly no language problem, and it's good that you acknowledge where you got the idea.
I'm sure members here will be keen to learn what happens to Babette....

(This story is based on a short story of Longpole15 and Teresa: ‘Crux and Pyre’ – 19xx.)

Important message before you read this story

I have to confess that my story is partially based on a shorter story I found many years ago on the internet. It was written in plain text (MSDOS?) by a certain LongPole15, whoever he or she might be and that story was based on a story of Teresa. That’s all I know of them.

The original text was of big help for me to START and to END my story. It was inevitable to insert text of the original story in the chapters 1, 16 and 17. And sometimes original text is hidden somewhere in the story.

However, most of this story is a result of my own imagination. Events like: the rape, the flogging, bearing the cross, erotic stuff, punishment for pissing, Roman law and the contract, are products of my own inspiration.
Furthermore, I created several characters in the story: Ruby, friends of Andrew, special guests. None of them did exist in the original. And last but not least, I made Carl much more human.

But the original text of Longpole15 was really of big help! So, if the reader likes this story, a part of the credits belongs to Longpole15 too!

The story contains 17 chapters. English is not my native language (I'm Dutch). My main problem is how to use phrasal verbs, and how to use punctuation marks. But I hope my English is sufficient enough to please the reader.

Abraham

I start with chapter 1 and 2. Soon other chapters will follow.

CHAPTER 1 PROLOOG

Carl takes a glance in the papers he got from the head-office and whistles soft. He works for the company since the start six years ago when Congress passed the Assisted Suicide bill, but he has never seen such a weird request of a client before.

He’s sure that Congress never imagined that it would allow a company such as his to come into existence and flourish by providing the services that his company does. The original purpose was for people who were terminally ill to employ a trained professional to terminate their lives and end their suffering. But soon his company got requests of clients who wanted to end their lives for others reasons and their demands became quite spectacular. In time it has become the core business of the company!

‘You can die only once! If you want to end your life,you better make it an adventure to remember a lifetime!’

This slogan of the company can be found everywhere; on billboards, papers television and on the internet, of course.

Across his desk sits a young couple, Babette, a young and beautiful dark-haired woman and her handsome young husband Andrew. Both are good looking, especially Babette. She looks top fit and far from being terminally ill.

Carl carefully sorts the papers with the signatures the couple returned to him. "You’ve been through the requisite counselling sessions so we can be sure that this really is what you want and not just a temporary emotional aberration. All the paperwork is in order, now it’s perfectly legal. All that’s left is to work out a few arrangement details and then we discuss setting a date."

"Oh yes, the date is very important", Babette says.

"Okay Babette, I understand that you want your husband, Andrew, to be present."

"Yes, during the ceremony itself, but not during the preparations. And he must promise not to interfere with attempts to reduce my discomfort in any way," Babette says sternly. “Even in case I would regret my decision and would beg him for mercy and kill me.”

Andrew smiles affectionately to his wife, a little sadness in his expression. Holding her hand tightly, "You know I want you to be happy, I won’t interfere."

"Very well, what about others?" Carl asks. "Would there be witnesses? If so, how many will? Would they be friends or strangers?"

Babette’s dark eyes flash back to Carl, "We want to invite our mutual friends, of course, but I want some of my old friends to be there too. And I had lovers, male- and female, from earlier days before I married Andrew. Many of them are married now and I’ve decided to invite their partners too, for it might help to get a sufficient amount of witnesses. Andrew gave it a thought and agreed to it. In return Andrew wants to invite his old friends too. They promised to take care for him the days after. And oh, I’m pretty sure his friends will come, they will love to see me naked and how I’m doing....”

A bit embarrassed Andrew chuckles and looks to the ground.

“And what about the employees of our company?” asks Carl, “I need quit a few male actors for that day in order to make this project to a success. And I need men and women for the catering. It’s almost inevitable and very comprehensive that they want to witness the scene as well.”

“It doesn’t bother me at all that I don’t know all witnesses. On the contrary, it will make it all the more realistic for me. There is only one important restriction for all ... they must be dressed in authentic Roman attire.”

“Ruby of our scientific staff has a request”, says Carl. “Recent data about crucifixion hardly exists. Only old unreliable Roman reports are written about this subject. In short: there’s lack of experimental data. She wants to write a dissertation about crucifixion and you can give a contribution to science when you allow her to do some fieldwork. In return she’s willing to help Andrew with the design of the cross.”

“OK, she’ll be one of the Roman nobles”, answers Babette. “Good, could we set the date now?” Babette gets impatient, “I would like June 21st."

"Yes, we can be ready by then. Later in summer rainfall might become a problem, even in a dessert, but the heat is the major problem for you and the witnesses. What time of day do you want to begin?"

"The heat is part of the aimed treatment”, replies Babette. I believe it’s not a coincidence that I’m born at the start of summer. I believe in forces of nature and in spiritual power. In all ancient religions the sun was the major symbol of Holy power, but with Christianity the people have lost their bonds with nature and the sun. I venerate and worship the Sun God. The Romans would call me a priest, in the middle-ages the church would accuse me of witchcraft and burn me on a stake. For Christians the most Holy death thinkable is to become a martyr for God and to die nailed on a cross. For me the most Holy sacrifice is to offer my life nailed on a cross to the Sun God. There's one more reason for me why I want to be crucified. It has something to do with feelings of guilt and punishment, but these reasons stay private, even for Andrew.”

Carl and Andrew listen in silence. Both have their own thoughts.

"I want the preparations start at night." Babette hands over two memory pads and an envelope containing photographs. “I wrote two scenarios. The first script handles the preparations during that night and the following morning. The second script handles the crucifixion. However ...” Babette looks stern in the eyes of Carl before she continues, ”I don’t want to have full control. Both scenarios allow the company to improvise by own insight as long as it matches old Roman customs. And please do so; it will make it the more realistic for me.”
There’s a short pause. “My husband only knows the content of the second scenario. When all preparations have finished he will arrive at the spot.”

Andrew takes over the conversation: “Babette leaves it to me what to do with her corpse at sun set and I ....”

Babette brakes in and says: “I suggest that you two discuss these practical things, including the financial stuff, without me.”

Carl and Andrew agree and the couple leaves.

When the couple has gone Carl reads the scenario’s carefully. It will become an interesting night and day for him and the men of the company. Ruby will be pleased too.

CHAPTER 2 POINT OF NO RETURN

Some weeks later Carl, Andrew and Ruby have a final meeting to close up all loose ends. Carl is in a good mood.

“Your wife trusts our company that we will be successful in gathering a sufficient amount of guests and other witnesses to watch her crucifixion. And well ... we got much more positive response than expected. All invited guests were more than willing to cooperate and they already booked a room in our hotel. We assume that you keep this secret for her. She’ll notice it herself when we have started.”

Andrew nods his approval.

“When you arrive in New Mexico we pick you and your wife up. Later in the evening I bring her to the compound of the company, well secluded in the White Sands desert. From the moment she arrives at the compound she becomes a captured rebel slave in the Roman Empire. Babette will be brought to a Roman court with a real judge and he will pronounce judgement according to Roman law. From the moment the judge declares her guilty; her fate lies in the hands of the company according to the contract.”

There’s a small pause.

"By the way, I like your design for the cross. You put a lot of time and work on this", says Carl to Andrew.

"Yes, but I owe thanks to Ruby. It took her a lot of research in the few ancient and modern sources. I only used my technical imagination.” says Andrew modest. “Can your people do it?"

Carl lays the schematic back on his desk, "Certainly, and we can get the finest materials too." He hands over the estimate of cost of the project.

"Your fees are quite reasonable," replies Andrew.

When Andrew has gone Carl and Ruby clinch the deal over a drink.

June 20th. A luxury limousine brings Babette and Andrew from the airport to a small bungalow in a village somewhere in the desert of New Mexico. Babette goes to bathe and puts her hair up for the last time. When she emerges from the bathroom Andrew is sitting on the end of the bed looking melancholy.

"I’m going to miss you, Honey. I really am," he says wistfully.

She steps over and embraces him tenderly.

"You’ve been so wonderful," she assures him, "an absolute angel. You worked so hard to give me what I really wanted. How could I ever thank you?"

"I won’t ask you not to do it. I know how much you’ve always wanted this."

"Thank you, Sweetheart”, and she kisses him. They have sex. A last fuck before she leaves him. The last fuck they will ever have together. It’s sweet, tender sex, full of passion and true love.

In silence they lie in bed and wait for the thing to come. When the phone rings Babette stands up, puts on her Roman slave dress and leaves. Looking through the window Andrew sees his wife step into the limousine and the rear lights disappear in the dark. Tomorrow night he will be a widower.
In the limousine sits Carl. He wears the clothes of a Roman officer. When the car rides he orders her to undress. Babette’s hands are shaking when she takes off her Roman slave dress. She’s nervous now her adventure has started. Carl however, shows no emotions. When she’s stark naked he orders her to sit up on the edge of the seat, takes her hands, pulls them behind her back and ties them tight.

On their way to the compound they don’t speak. Babette feels foolish to sit in a car naked and bound with a man she only met once at his office. She’s ashamed, Carl’s authority has an arousing effect on her and she hopes he will not notice.

The limousine stops and Carl helps her to step out. Behind them the limousine leaves and with the limousine modern times leaves Babette too.

They enter an old looking palace. In the hall some old men are waiting.

"Aha, I see you captured the rebel slave", shouts one of them and points to the naked Babette.

A short trial without much ceremony follows. Babette confesses the crime she’s accused of and that’s it. According to Roman law the standard procedure to punish rebellion is crucifixion in public and so it will be done the next day.

Ooh, now this is looking good, Abraham! :)

:popcorn:

I'm very happy to get so much nice responds.
I Continue with chapter 3 (the rape) and chapter 4 (the flogging).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 3 PREPARATIONS – THE RAPE

Carl and four good looking soldiers bring her to the dungeon. Babette knows what will happen next. It’s all part of the deal; she wrote it herself in the scenario, the soldiers will rape her.

It wasn’t difficult for Carl to find some good looking men among his staff. When he showed them the sexy pictures Babette had given him all were more than willing to play an active role in this scene. But now the moment is there, the volunteers hesitate.

As prescribed they took off their clothes, but what to do next.... To read a gangbang rape in a script is one thing, but having a role in actually doing it is something different.

“By George, this is not a good start of the script,” thinks Carl.

Babette notices their hesitation too. In order to speed up things she decides to take up the lead and badgers: "Come on you Roman bastards. I know you want to rape a naked slave girl, or do you prefer a male slave. You dirty fagots."

Still no reaction. Carl feels that it's his duty to solve this unexpected problem for the company. He must give the men an example. But to be honest ... he really IS a fagot. Anyway, he has to do something...

"Shit, why didn't I take Viagra...?” Carl looks at the naked men. Some are real hunks. "Yes, that helps", he throws Babette on her stomach and enters her from behind. This start of the rape was not explicit written in the script by Babette, but she had given the company permission to improvise at own insight, so there he goes.

A good example gets a lot of followers and soon Babette is moaning in a mixture of pain and pleasure. When they have done four other soldiers enter. The leaving men give a high-five to the new-comers and the same treatment repeats.
“My God, high-fives,” Carl sighs and shakes his head. “What a plebeians.”
(NOTE: A high-five is not Roman, but based in the twentieth century.)

When the last soldier leaves the dungeon Carl chains her hands to a ring in the wall above her head and he blindfolds her. Naked, and with a sore ass, Babette tries to sleep. Of course she has some experience to be fucked in her ass, but not so often in one night.

She doesn't get much of a rest that night. Chained to the wall she got raped by several gangbangs. Even double-penetration occurred. For this part of the script the company has more men in service than Babette had expected before and some of them are exaggerating for sure.

To get a sufficient amount of men and for cost-cutting Carl had cautiously sound out the male guests about the obliged rape and had asked them for some assistance. More guests than expected had reacted positive at the call of the company.

Sometimes Babette thinks to recognize the voice of a friend. It’s good that she had decided to let Andrew unaware of this part of the script for the night. It was merely meant to protect Andrews’s pride, but it protects the identity of the friends who cooperate in this scene too. And there’s no need to worry about pregnancy or a nasty disease anymore when she’s dead.

At the end of the night some remaining men are sent away by employees of the company. They unchain her hands and take off the blindfold. Babette is allowed some rest.

Exhausted, she sits on the floor of the dungeon with a sore ass and pussy. Cold sperm dries up all over her body, warmer sperm leaks out of her. Although she was chained standing up to the wall, even her hair and face became a mess with dried up sperm. She has no idea how the men have managed that. Anyway, the company did its job well, much more than she could have expected of them.

It’s dawn already when soldiers enter the cell. They give her water to drink. Babette drinks quit a lot of water; it will be the last she will get. And the company allows her to clean herself up. Ancient Romans probably wouldn't have granted her this favour, but it will give her appearance in public a more esthetical view. Only a sore pussy and ass still reminds her of the rough treatment she got during the night.

CHAPTER 4 PREPARATIONS - THE FLOGGING

Still naked, Babette is brought to a patio. The eight soldiers who raped her in the dungeon stand in line. Carl ties her hands to the whipping post; it’s time for the flogging.

A door opens. With a dazed look, still sleepy, Babette looks up. The judge of last night enters and some old men. They are the magistrates. To her surprise a bunch of women runs in, among them she recognizes good friends. To have more spectators for this scene the company invited all female guests exclusively to witness her flogging. Exclusively, it was also meant as compensation for the night without their husbands.

The judge shouts her crimes to the public: "She's a runaway slave, a trouble maker and a rebel. She will be punished for her crimes. You as Roman nobles here together are allowed to say some words in case you want to pardon her. If somebody wants to say something in her favour, then do it now."

"She fucked my husband." "She's a cheating bitch." "Nail her to the cross".

Babette is flabbergasted. Of course she will be nailed to the cross. Her crucifixion is the main part of the script and the reason why all are here. She is the condemned victim and they are the nobles to witness her punishment. But her female guests play their role more convincingly then she had expected. Obviously the company made small changes in the script, or the women are really angry and jealous that their husbands stayed away all night long to fuck her.

Carl will do the flogging. He looks at the back of the naked woman in front of him. Unbelievable that he has fucked this woman last night. For God sake, a woman. What to tell his friend home about this? Will his friend show compassion or will he be furious? Carl lowers his eyes to her bare buttocks. He has to admit, well ... her ass did feel good, more tight than most of his male lovers. Interesting ... Ah, so much thinking. He raises his whip. Carl has some practice as master in the homo-scene, but that's for play and the whip only touches her buttocks.

"Augh."

Mm, not hard enough.

He raises the whip again and with a crack the whip lends on her buttocks.
"Aahh!"

Aha, this one is better.

The whip is not made to tear the skin. The main course of the day will be the crucifixion. This flogging is only meant because it was the standard procedure in Roman times, not to beat her unconscious before the day even has started. Somehow Carl is building up aggression to her buttocks. In the script was not defined precisely how severe the flogging should be. Carl can handle to own insight.

When her buttocks colour red, Carl decides to shift his attention to other parts of her body. Babette too has the opinion it’s time he will flog something different than her ass. She turns around to give him a sign just at the moment Carl chose for a target between her shoulders. The whip is on its way at the moment Babette turns. The whip misses its intended target completely and makes a direct hit on her right breast.

"AAAHHH!!!"

Oops. That must have hurt.

Cheers are heard. The public seems to think it’s all part of the script and they encourage Carl to make more of these hits. A bit proud of this sudden success Carl raises his whip again.

Babette turns quick her back to him in order to prevent Carl will hit her right breast again. The whip lends somewhere between her shoulder blades.

“Ah”.

Carl is a bit disappointment. To please the public he has to do better.
With some luck he manages it to let the whip curl around her torso. A shout of Babette tells him he had success. The whip must have hit a more sensible body part at her front.

Applause.

Carl does his effort and with success the whip curls around her body several times.

The public acts enthusiast. Among them are good friends, but all think this is part of the arrangement she has with the company. They are happy for her that her ultimate fantasy is taken place today. Now they can understand why she didn't want Andrew to be here present. He might interfere and spoil the spectacle.

Babette is in pain. Although the whip will not break her skin Carl is now beating her up severe. She can't blame him for doing this. When she wrote the script she feared to have too much of control, but the rapes last night and this flogging proof that enough things will happen without foreknowledge. But Carl is definitely overdoing his job.

Her buttocks, shoulders and breasts are on fire. Carl stands behind her, but the whip curls around her body and makes several hits on the front. It seems as if Carl whips her tits on purpose. This beating becomes more than she can take, especially when he hits a nipple. In vain she tries to protect her breasts and nipples for further demolishing. She presses herself to the pole. Maybe it’s better when he whips her buttocks again. She sticks out her ass and wiggles. That was a bad idea. Carl gives it another interpretation than she meant. He estimates the distance to her pussy-lips, a whizzing sound through the air, the click of a camera, and the whip makes a full hit.

Bulls-eye.

I continue with 3 chapters today. Chapter 5 (bearing the cross), chapter 6 (arrival at the execution place) and chapter 7 (raising the cross). I hope you will like it. So far I got positive reactions. Thank you for this. Abraham.
==================================================================================

CHAPTER 5 PREPARATIONS – BEARING THE CROSS

Babette comes to her senses. She sits on her knees.

"Stand up", orders Carl. His voice trembles. He's in shame that he probably went too far. It's a good luck that her husband doesn't know the content of the first part of the script. One day guests will tell him all things that have happened with his wife before the crucifixion. But for the moment the public is convinced that everything they witness is part of the deal.

Babette didn't go in protest either. Carl hopes that she accepted all things he did to her at free will. Or maybe she thinks
that going in protest will not work. The public might consider her complains as part of the plan and will laugh at her.
Carl asks Ruby for assistance and she helps Babette to put on a thin white linen gown. The soldiers place the patibulum on her shoulders and tie her arms on it.

The patibulum looks heavier than it actually is. It's made of a light material. It looks heavy just for show. It's not the
intention that she collapses under the weight on her way to the execution-place in the White Sand desert that surrounds the compound. So far the script. But Carl has done a good job. Her painful shoulders feel the pressure of the wood, her crotch is still in flames, and her breasts and nipples hurt badly.

“Up we go”, orders Carl now more convincingly.

The procession leaves the building through a small gate. A warm breeze welcomes them. Outside the gate the white dessert stretches out. The sand is warm when she steps in it.

Babette waddles through the sand to her final destiny. Her breasts dangle to the fabric of the gown. Even the slightest
contact off her nipples hurts and the real torture hasn’t begun yet. She doesn't think too much about this discomfort for
she's too anxious busy to prevent she will fall, and the reflection of sunlight in the white sand impedes her.

The eight soldiers march in front, behind her follow Carl and the magistrates, the female guests and witnesses. Many took off their Roman sandals and hold them in their hands. Without sight of Babette Ruby takes some pictures. Thoughtless she puts up sun-glasses to have a better view. People hiss demands around her to take them off. Babette is not aware what is happening behind her, she is too busy working herself through the sand and Carl decides to do nothing. He doesn’t want to spoil the moment for her.

On their way there’s no need to use the whip. Babette is a motivated victim that is willing to reach the place of execution.
Carl feels guilty. Through the linen gown several red welts can be seen.

Struggling through the sand the procession nears two upraised poles on a small hilltop. From the upraised poles several ropes hang down. Andrew and Ruby designed the construction. The whole cross with Babette nailed to it will be pulled up. The base of the cross then falls into a cylinder buried in the sand and inside the cylinder strong springs clasp the beam to give the cross a rigid construction. Without need of further support the poles can be removed. As highest point in this part of the desert Babette can be seen from miles around.

(NOTE: This construction is not genuine Roman of course. Andrew chose for it because of the simplicity at the spot. Only a few men are needed to raise the cross. In theory the cross can be raised up and placed into its socket within a few seconds. But that isn’t practical with Babette on the cross, she would be ripped off. Draw and quarter instead of crucifixion!)

When they come nearer, the guests see a large tarpaulin, supported by poles. The shade of the tarpaulin will provide the
needed protection for the sun. Not visible are the chemical toilets and refrigerators hidden at the back of the tarpaulin.
The catering has done a decent job to respect all of Babette’s wishes.

CHAPTER 6 PREPARATIONS – ARRIVAL AT THE EXECUTION PLACE

They reach the place of execution, far outside the compound. Babette drops on her knees. The struggle through the sand had cost her a lot of energy.

Soldiers release her from the patibulum. She knows that she's only separated of it for temporary. Babette watches how the soldiers mount the crossbeam to the longer beam laying on the ground. Carl will nail her to the cross when it still lies in the sand.

The vertical has the shape of an equilateral triangle that juts to the front. Nailed to the cross it will jut between the
cheeks of her buttocks, tailbone and spine when she presses herself against it. The beam will give only limited support and her body will be unstable when she moves.

But there is one more advantage to choose for this design ... a sexy one.

At first it was Ruby who advised her to give the crucifixion some sexy element. She should give the public some entertainment in return for their willingness to sit passive in a hot desert for hours, waiting and watching how she dies.

Then randy friends of Andrew mentioned (no, that’s not the right word), they almost b e g g e d Andrew, they wanted to see her struggle with something they called a “cornu”? To dismay of his friends, Andrew rejected that suggestion when he found out it was a kind of dildo Romans sometimes used when a virgin was crucified. Babette is no a virgin and it sounded more as if his friends wanted her to give them a porno show on the cross.

Despite the objections of Andrew, Babette liked the suggestion to be crucified in a more sexy way. (He can be quite jealous so now and then.) Humiliation is an important element of crucifixion. Sexual humiliation makes it even more powerful and it fits in Roman practice.

She tried to picture it herself how it would look when she was forced to expose her bald pussy to the public.
(However ... a bald pussy ... she isn’t sure about that in Roman times.)

With growing interest of Andrew they began to experiment, Babette lying on the floor and Andrew tying her feet to different shapes of wood. (With ropes of course ... not with nails!) With help of a mirror Andrew showed her the results the guests would see.

As could be expected the strongest result was achieved laying on a foursquare with her feet tied flat to the left and right
side of the beam. Her wide open protruding sex would be clear to see for everybody, but their experiment showed that it gave too much strain on her legs and too few possibilities to move. It would give a nice view for the guests, but she would die quick by lack of oxygen. A triangle shaped beam jutting to the front with her feet nailed to the sides gave her more control to move her legs and her sex would stick out sufficient enough to achieve one’s goal.

They also experimented with wedges between her legs and many other useful and not so useful things just for fun, but most experiments failed. It was too much for Andrew to keep his nose so close to her dripping pussy all the time and he fucked her right on the spot, her feet still tied to the wood.

There could be one disadvantage however. Her sexual humiliation will certainly please Andrews’s oversexed friends, but female guests could have more problems with it. Anyway, before the day ends, she will never have to worry again about that kind of dignity.

CHAPTER 7 THE CRUCIFIXION – RAISING THE CROSS

The sun shines in a blue sky. The thin white linen gown Babette got from Ruby is damp with perspiration. You can tell that it bcomes a very warm, probably hot, day. Yet, she trembles in blended fear and anticipation. She stares at the cross that lays waiting in front of her.

Meanwhile the male guests have arrived. They look sleepy; you can tell the men had a tough night. Muffled discussions between couples can be heard.

"Everything is ready. It's the stipulated time of 09.00 am local time”, whisper Ruby in Carl’s ear and she puts away a small watch.

Carl nears Babette, a heavy hammer in his right hand, a long thick steel nail in the other.

The guests notice that the spectacle has started. No one dares to make any sound. There's a deafening silence when Babette slowly walks to the cross.

Standing over the cross she turns and lays her back upon its hard surface. The triangle shape of the beam juts between the cheeks of her buttocks. It helps her to adjust her position.

Points are marked on the cross. It was quite a puzzle for Andrew and Ruby to find out the optimum position for the nails.
Technical things like the size of Babette’s limbs, size of her torso and her weight are important, but also medical things do
matter: Women breathe different than men.

There isn’t much medical and technical knowledge about crucifixion. Only old unreliable Roman reports are written about this subject. In short: there’s lack of experimental data. Ruby helped Andrew to find out the best way for the position of the nails and she’s eager to write up all things she sees at the crucifixion. In name of science Babette even allowed her to make some photographs. Ruby needs them as evidence for her fieldwork. She promised she will only take unobtrusive photographs of Babette.

Of course Babette had hesitated when she heard the request of Ruby, the presence of a camera will certainly conflict with
Roman traditions. On the other hand, there were artists in Roman times to make drawings. Furthermore, when the heat of the sun is at its top and she’s left alone in the scorching heat, the knowledge of being observed might help her to take off her mind a bit of the painful things and misery she got herself in.

Babette spreads her arms across the transom. Two men hold each arm in place. Carl presses a nail to her right wrists and
verifies one last time that the nail will enter the marked spot on the cross. Then Carl drives the nail with a massive blow
into the wood. Two more strokes with the hammer and her right wrist is fixed at the intended spot.

Babette’s body jumps up and she cries. Her legs kick useless in the air, but the soldiers don’t lose their firm grip. Some
soft cries of shocked women in the public can be heard, but most of them stay quite. They knew this would happen with her, for that purpose all are here.

Now her left wrist gets the same treatment.

Babette face is full of horror, she bents her back and pushes her hips up in the air. At forehand she didn’t had a problem to give the public a sexy view on her pussy, but unintended she now surpasses anyone’s expectations.

Carl picks up the two remaining nails and looks straight into her open cunt. He decides to take a small pause to give him and Babette some time to recover.

Ruby uses this sudden chance and makes some photographs. In her state of consciousness Babette will not notice it anyway.

Carl and Babette are ready to go on. As arranged in the script Carl nails her feet to the slopes of the upright. Babette
cries out with each hammer blow. You can hear bones shatter in her feet. Babette doesn't regret it, she has dreamed about
this for much too long.

The soldiers fasten the ropes hanging down the poles to the crossbeam and slowly they raise the cross. In ancient times it
would be done much rougher, but to avoid she will pass out the company hoists the cross carefully and keep the cross in
balance.

Babette feels her position changing. With eyes closed she tries to suppress the growing pain in her wrists and feet. Most of her weight still rests on the beam and she feels the pressure of the jutting front. The men hold the cross in balance, but
her body isn’t and suddenly she slides over the jutting wood from left to right. She can only correct her position with her
pinned arms.

Gradually the pain grows when the cross switches from horizontal to vertical position. So far, it was easy for the men, but
the most difficult part is at the brink to come: to get the base of the cross into the cylinder. The cross makes a jump and
with a thud it falls into it. Inside the springs fix the cross firmly at its place and the cross stands rigid at once.

Babette screams at all her might now her bodyweight pulls on the spikes in her wrists and feet.

When she comes to her senses a bit, she looks at the guests from her higher position. All invited friends are there and many more she doesn’t know. The company did a good job to find a credible amount of witnesses to make it look a real crucifixion of a rebel slave. To her surprise there are more females around her than expected considering that all friends of Andrew are present and the employees of the company are mainly males (except for some women of the catering).

(NOTE: To get more witnesses and to lower the costs Carl had asked for female volunteers. But the casting office found out that volunteers were not needed at all! All witnesses paid quit a lot of money to be present. You can say that this
crucifixion is a commercial success for the company!)

A low hot wind has come up and Babette is perspiring profusely, her gown clings to her heaving breasts as blood trickles down her arms and feet. Her old friends begin to collect around the cross. They all have to look up. If a tall man would jump up he could only reach a toe of her. Some are silent out of respect for the moment, some offer words of congratulations and comfort.

Meanwhile Andrew has arrived. The guests make place and he regards the sight of his crucified wife with pride. It's time for a speech of Babette and he calls the public for attention.

"Thank you all for coming this day", she gasps struggling with each word, "you all know how much and how long I’ve wanted this and why. Today I meet my destiny freely and of my own will. Join with me in celebration."

=================================================================================​
Continued tomorrow or Friday.

Well, Abraham, this is certainly one of the more intriguing crucifixion stories I've read. Not often we read of such a willing victim!

I'm enjoying it! :)

It is extremely interesting. I love the "willing victim" ones. Well done so far, Abraham. I wonder if the thank-you speech is not a bit over-the-top, but you know, artistic license and all. :)

Wow, nice picture of Madiosi. I like it. Abraham.

I continue with chapter 8 (The suffering begins), chapter 9 (the lonely fight) and chapter 10 (another point of view)
==============================================================================

CHAPTER 8 CRUCIFIED – THE SUFFERING BEGINS

Despite the pain in her wrists and feet Babette has to raise herself up in order to get some air. She gasps of the pain her movements induce in her limbs. This is horrible. The Romans haven’t done things half way when they invented this torture to punish a slave or a rebel.

(NOTE: The Romans didn't. Their contribution to crucifixion is the very large scale it was practiced. About 1 million men and women were crucified in the Roman Empire.)

Good friends stand close around the cross or mill around her. Andrew stands alone in front of the cross. Most of the guests sit or lie in the warm sand, that’s the easiest way to look up. In silence they watch how she suffers. All admire her beauty.

All feel the growing heat of the sun and the women begin to take of their Roman dress. Following the script Carl has provided sun care milk for them. Babette had realised that it was reasonable to expect that her guest would take off some of their clothes on a hot morning and in this phase of the day it's still possible to sit in the sun without the protection of clothes and a hat. But soon the sunrays will become uncomfortable hot and dangerous, even when you expose your skin to the sun only for a short time. Although bikinis didn't exist in Roman times, none of the women attempts to go topless or naked. Maybe they will do later that day.

(IMPORTANT NOTE: In the White Sands desert the sun reaches its highest point at 1:08 pm. The warmest hours of the day are from 1 pm to 8 pm with the hottest at 4 pm. The day has gained half its heat by 11 am and has lost it again by 11 pm.)

Ruby has undresses too. She wears a tiny yellow bikini. Absent minded Carl looks at her when she fiddles the small textile modest between the cheeks of her ass. With growing interest he watches what she’s doing. Suddenly Ruby looks up, Carl hurries to look to another direction but he knows she’s trapped him.

Guests begin to look up for the shade. The tarpaulin stands in front of the cross, about 100 feet away. Sitting under the wide tarpaulin everybody has a frontal look at the suffering naked woman on the cross. Craftsmen have removed the upraised poles. From a distance only the cross and Babette can be seen.

With burning intensity the sunrays begin to fall upon Babette and upon the friends around her. The sweat-soaked gown is no protection. Babette is in deep pain. The triangle shaped beam behind her doesn’t give any support and her body slowly swings from left to right. When she tries to stand up to get some air the jutting shape of the beam pushes between the cheeks of her buttocks against her tailbone. And when she lowers herself it pushes against her spine.

More friends take a seat in the shade. At last only Andrew is still around the cross in an effort to mentally support her. He supports her in silence, just by being there.

At noon Carl comes out of the shade. He persuades Andrew to hide for the sun. At first Andrew doesn't want to leave but Babette agrees with Carl. Mentally supporting her is nice of him, but her struggle on the cross is her personal fight and sunstroke for Carl is in no use for her fight. With difficulty Carl utters Andrew to the shade of the tarpaulin.

Carl returns to the cross with a stepladder in his hands. He takes a few steps on the ladder. Without saying a word he tears away the gown and returns to the shade of the tarpaulin.

CHAPTER 9 CRUCIFIED – THE LONELY FIGHT

Babette looks to the gown lying in the sand beneath her. The gown didn't give any protection at all, but now this last physical barrier has gone her body totally belongs to the Sun God. Her offer is accepted and without mercy sunrays burn on her skin.

For the witnesses her nakedness suddenly opens a new dimension. It seems as if a psychological barrier is broken. The guests now dare to talk openly about her physical appearance and how good she looks.

Babette can hardly see them, the white sand reflects the sunrays into her eyes, but she can catch a few words of their conversations.

The men talk about qualities of her you can expect from men: Her firm breasts, fantastic round ass and a magnificent pussy. (Mind, the men know from own experience last night about what they are talking.) The women are more critical. They try to make a more complete picture. They discuss her flat stomach, long legs and even the colour of her hair. The women also wonder what kind of diet she has used and all are convinced that she practiced fitness for many years. Babette looks top-fit.

The conversations become more brutal and scandalous. The men have noticed several welts on Babette’s breasts and buttocks. Have they really flogged her this morning? Cheerful the women tell them the whole story. When they tell how she stuck out her ass and what happened when Carl hit her pussy, friends of Andrew laugh and give applause to honour Carl.

Carl’s head becomes beet-red, part of the heat, part of shame. Andrew doesn’t react. He will talk sternly with his friends at a later moment.

Babette hears their applause too. Exhausted she hangs on her arms, her legs bent outward. For the moment she isn't able to move. She must look the way she had seen in the mirror at home. It will not be long before Andrews friends will shamelessly discuss her pussy, so protruding and very visible for everyone to see.

None of the women seems to bother it to hear their husbands admire Babette's beauty. Even the gangbang last night seems to be forgiven. They realize that there’s no need to be jealous, soon Babette is a dead corps. With a subdued voice to prevent that Andrew will hear, the men tell their partners about last night. The women are very interested in their stories.

The women try to picture the gangbangs of last night. They look at the beautiful object of their husband’s activities: So naked, so helpless, so vulnerable.... The women nod comprehensive. If they were in the dungeon last night instead of the men, they had abused her too...!

Andrew listens stoical to the stories. He doesn’t seem to be upset. Probably he knows what has happened last night. Maybe one of his friends has told him about it, or ... or ... Babette begins to suspect that Andrew was there too as one of the rapist in the gangbang.

Carl has his own thoughts when he thinks about last night. Boy, what an ass. A woman’s ass ... He looks at Babette and in his mind the tarpaulin moves from the front to the back of the cross. By accident his eyes fall on Ruby again. She writes something on her notebook, steps off her chair and bents far over the table to reach for her camera. Carl looks at her wiggling ass. It’s almost bursting out of her tiny bikini bottom.

“AAAHHH”

The first cramps hit Babette. She knew it would come, but it surprises her how much pain is added in shoulders and limbs caused by these cramps. It also limits her movements. Desperate she tries to control the cramps. In her attempts she has to ignore the pain it costs in her wrists and feet.

The sun has stopped climbing. It has reached its highest point, the worst moment thinkable to expose your skin to the sun. Even clothed there’s danger when you stay in it too long and run out of water. But Babette isn’t clothed, she can’t hide for the sun, she has no water and she can’t change her position to expose other body parts to the sun. Only the Sun God changes slowly from position and is now facing her full at the front.

Ruby takes some pictures in the safety of her shelter, but it’s time to make some close-ups of Babette in this extreme situation.

“All for science”, she thinks and hidden under an umbrella she and Carl go to Babette. Carl holds the umbrella to protect Ruby with shade while she takes pictures from different positions. She asks Babette some questions about how she is going. Babette can’t answer. With a swollen tongue she does her upmost, but she can hardly speak.

“Can’t you give that poor woman something to drink?”

Carl has to disappoint her: “Nope, I’m not allowed so”, he answers and walking close together under the shade of the umbrella they go back to the safety under the tarpaulin.

Babette fights the cramps, the pain, and the heat and is in misery. She sees Carl and Ruby go away. It’s good that Andrew didn’t join them. If he had been with them, he had to leave her too and she would break mentally. She’s the loneliest person on earth although the tarpaulin is just a hundred feet away of her. Her only companion is the Sun God.

The Sun God is lonely too and has only one companion in the desert: SHE! The reflecting white sand cooperates with the sun and helps to address all torturing rays into her direction.

CHAPTER 10 CRUCIFIED – ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW

Under the tarpaulin the guests struggle with the heat too. Only cold drinks help them to stand the heat. Even protected by shade it feels as if they are imprisoned in an oven and leaving the scene is impossible. It would be suicide to leave the tarpaulin and stumble through the sand all way back to the compound.

Earlier that day everybody took off their Roman clothes. After some hesitation even Andrew did. Carl is the only one still wears his Roman uniform. He’s a man who lives for the company. It’s his duty to serve the clients as good as possible. The actors who play soldiers have more brains and they took off their armour. The catering has a stoppage (they threatened to tell the union about their lousy workplace) and the guests are free to take their own liquors. Of course the guests do, there isn’t much to do anyway than to drink, to gamble and to watch how Babette suffers and dies.

The skin of Babette reflects too much sunlight to have a clear view on her. Ruby shares her sunglasses with women who want to look. They paid a lot of money to be here. Because there isn’t much happening on the cross for the moment, there isn’t much to do for Ruby either.

To kill the time the guests play dice. (The Roman army did.) None has Roman money so it’s a good choice to play strip-poker. (Also Roman?) There aren’t many clothes to take off, so the games are short and soon most men and women are naked. Even the winners took off their clothes, forced by the heat. Playing dice and drinking wine are the only things the guests can do at this moment of the day and now the bikinis have gone the poker players have to find other bids than clothes in order to raise their bets. Carl worries that it might become an orgy. (Also Roman!)

Slowly time passes by. You can see that Babette is in deep trouble. Her skin is reddish and blisters are forming. She can hardly move. Each movement hurts tremendously. The nails in her wrists and feet scrape the bones, cramps and knots in her muscles make her muscles unreliable or even useless. Breathing has become almost impossible. She doubts she will make it to the afternoon. Then something happens. With horror Babette feels piss leaves her.

“Oh no, this is too much. I can’t take it anymore.... Please ... Oh Sun God; don’t let them know what I just did ... Please!”

The Sun God doesn’t listen. Ruby has kept her eyes open, sees what happens and takes a picture. She gives a sign to Carl. Despite the heat he leaves the tarpaulin with the stepladder.

Conversations stop abrupt. It seems as if Carl was waiting for this moment. Some last drops leave Babette when Carl nears her. The guests can see that Babette tries to make a weak protest. As result Carl shrugs his shoulders. He places the stepladder in front of her and climbs up.

The guests are confused. What will happen next? Will he take Babette off the cross? Not plausible, how will he do that? Or perhaps Andrew shows mercy although he had promised not to interfere and Carl kills her now?

There’s a terrible shriek and a few moments later another one. Carl’s Roman armour reflects the sunlight and his back blocks the view. But he’s doing something that she doesn’t like for sure! All guests are naked or almost naked and don’t dare to leave the safety of the shade to see what is going on. They have to be patient; soon will become clear what Carl is doing.

==============================================================================
Is continued.

Babette's suffering continues.
Chapter 11 (A meeting on the cross) and chapter 12 (Love is in the air).

===================================================================================

CHAPTER 11 CRUCIFIED – A MEETING ON THE CROSS

Babette sees Carl near. He puts the stepladder in front of the cross and climbs all the way up. Now his face is at the same level as hers. He shows her a long sharp rod.

“Oh no, please, don’t ...” she moans, although she knows that her protest will not help to stop him. She wrote the punishment in the script herself if she would disgrace herself and piss on the cross.

His thumb and forefinger clasp her left sunburned nipple and he pulls up her tit. Babette feels the sharp point of rod press to the outside of her breast. A shriek leaves her dry throat when it enters her breast. Carl keeps on pressing and the rod is on its way to the other side of her breast to exit there. Her left breast is now fully pierced, but his job hasn't done yet. His thumb and forefinger squeeze her right sunburned nipple and he pushes the rod further. Some pushes and another shriek later the rod pierce her right breast too. Blood trickles from the fresh wounds.

Until now all is according the script, but Carl has no hurry to leave her. Only a few inches separate their faces. Their eyes lock for a moment. Is it a split of second, minutes, hours? Babette is confused, but she likes his presence. This short moment of company, is priceless. Soon she will be on her own again, hanging in the sun here in the desert. This sudden human companion makes her forget her loneliness on the cross and his body is a welcome shield to protect her for the sunrays temporary. Although he pushed a painful rod into her boobs just a while ago, she feels the urge to kiss him. Poor Andrew ... she has cheated him for so many times.

Carl breaks her romantic thoughts and says: “It’s time for a little improvisation.” He fastens a metal plate to each end of the rod. He works rather clumsy. Babette feels the rod push and pull inside her breasts.

When Carl has finished his job he takes one step down the ladder and proud he admires his work. Babette closes her eyes, sinks her head and moans. The erotic atmosphere has vanished. For her misery has returned.

Babette hangs on her arms and suddenly her torso falls forward. Carl’s nose gets buried between her boobs and his helmet hits the metal rod. Carl just stands there, a force stronger than his will keeps him fixed on the spot. When his nose leaves her breasts at last he stares at her sunburned nipples. Nipples he had so painfully squeezed a few moments ago when he pushed the rod into her tits. He can’t take his eyes off of them. Her nipples attract his eyes like a magnet attracts iron.

Nipples are an obsession for Carl. Although he’s gay since child-hood he has always been a “breast man”. Carl has a problem with women, they make him nervous and insecure, but their nipples are quite interesting. He doesn’t like fake tits, for that reasons he doesn’t like transvestites either, but he has an obsession with real boobs and the thought they can produce milk. A pity the breasts of his friend can’t. Yes, breastfeeding is an obsession for him. Maybe a subconscious thing with his mother? Carl can’t resist the urge, bents over and sucks on a nipple.

Babette feels something happening with her right nipple. What the hell is he doing? She opens her eyes. Now he kisses her other nipple. “Hé, stop it!” That was her intention to say and that –should- be the right words to say. But another sound leaves her cracked lips. “Aahh ..., mmmm... oohh ....” This unexpected care for her sun-burned nipples with his soft lips, the touch of a wet tongue, to feel him suck on her nipple.... It all triggers her last hidden energy. She feels it bubbling inside, coming up, reaching the surface and a powerful orgasm hits her. She passes out.

Carl almost falls off the ladder when he realizes what has happened. In confusion he tries to stumble some sort of an excuse. Quickly he steps off the stepladder, almost passes out by a mix of overheating and emotions and he stumbles to the tarpaulin. The last few meters a woman in a tiny yellow bikini quickly pulls him inside. Then he’s out.

(NOTE: By the way, Carl doesn’t need an excuse. Babette gave him the power and the right to improvise by own insight. That he used his right, well ... that’s his right. In Roman times executioners abused their victims too. Andrew however, could have other opinions about the legacy what he did!)

CHAPTER 12 CRUCIFIED – LOVE IS IN THE AIR

While Carl is busy with his work, the public has no idea what he’s doing. Andrew hasn’t the slightest idea too what keeps Carl so long to do his job. He only knows that Carl is pushing a rod into his wives tits. The public gets impatient and he draws their attention: "I'm so sorry that this must be done to her, but it’s all part of the script. Babette knew this would
happen as punishment for pissing on the cross. If she has the nerve to shit Carl will put two needles into her clitoris."

At first the women in the public are shocked and look to each other. They try to picture it how it would feel if some sadist would stick a rod into their boobies. They cup their breasts with their hands and fondle them instinctively. When Andrew informs them about the torture Carl has in mind if Babette would shit the women shiver. But somehow ... somehow ..., the prospect that this might happen with their good friend, or the unfamiliar woman on the cross, makes them aware about their own sadistic feelings. The women become bloodthirsty. Secretly they hope they can witness this torture. Quite a few women control if their own clitoris is still o.k.

Ruby too has put her fingers in her bikini bottom to explore her clit. Thanks to the sunglasses she can see more of what is happening on the cross. With Carl’s head resting on Babette’s bosom she can see the erotic expression on Babette’s face. Carl is giving her a good time for sure! Ruby had never expected that of Carl, she has clearly misjudged him. What a man! A real man. not such a softie she usually meets in the rainbowclub. Aahh, her clit demands for more attention. When Carl steps of the ladder her fingers move faster and they get a mind on their own. Her hips begin to make little movements and muscles in her thighs and buttocks make contractions very noticeable for Andrews friends. They nudge one’s neighbour. There are whispers and soft whistles.

Suddenly Ruby stops her activity. She has to deny her orgasm; Carl is at the brink to collapse! A bit shaky she runs outside and pulls him in the safety of the shade.

Back in the shade Ruby takes off Carl’s helmet and puts a cold wet towel over his head. When he has come to his senses, a bit, Carl explains the public the function of the plates at the end of the rod.

“The sun will heat up these plates and they will heat up the rod. Soon her boobs will cook from the inside."

Carl needs a lie to satisfy Andrew badly. (And for Ruby. Sweet girl. Still worried about his health she pampers him.) He has to invent an explanation and quick. Why took the job so long? And what was he doing all the time with his head on her breasts?

Lying is not his strongest point, but Carl sounds very convincingly: “It had cost me more time to connect these plates at the right spots than expected. Caused by the heat I became dizzy. I almost fell of the ladder and my head needed support in order to recover. I’m so sorry for this.”

Andrew believes him! Ruby gives Carl a kiss on his forehead.

Alternately the public looks through the sunglasses of Ruby. Carl has right about the heat inside her breasts. The bleedings has stopped, blood vessels must have seared up.

Babette doesn’t move. The public thinks she’s dead. “But if so, then ...,” thinks Carl by himself, “... she went with a bang.” He smiles and his face colours beet-red once more. Last night he fucked her, this morning he almost stuck his nose in her cunt, he played with her tits, he sucked her nipples, and he even made her orgasm. Babette is a woman to remember a
life-time! His eyes rest at Ruby's ass. She picks up a pen of the ground and he feels involuntary movements in his short. He knows she’s single and she seems to like him. Would she... Could he... A small identity crisis occurs: “My God, have I become straight?” The colour of his face now exceeds beet-red.​

==================================================================================
To be contiunued.

I continue with chapter 13 (The end is nearing) and chapter 14 (The end still nears)
The last 3 chapters (15, 16 en 17) will follow soon.

In most chapters I've tried to put some humour in it, although a story about crucifixion is heavy stuff.
But now the story is getting to an end, the suffering of poor Babette has become serious business.
I hope you like the continuation of the story.
Abraham

===================================================================================

CHAPTER 13 CRUCIFIED – THE END IS NEARING

Seven hours have passed since the start of the crucifixion. The heat in the dessert is at its upmost. With cold scientific precisely Ruby writes in her rapport: "4:00 pm. The heat has reached a maximum of 101° F. (= 38.3° C.) Babette still lives."

Just before the crucifixion Babette was a strong healthy woman and stood proud over the cross, ready to be crucified. This picture has changed dramatically. The muscles of her arms bunched and knotted with cramps. In attempts to raise herself she pushes her nailed feet against the bloody spikes and rubs her shredded back against the wood of the jutting beam. She pulls on her pierced hands and draws the hot air into her lungs before she slumps down again to hang motionless for a while with stretched arms and knees bent. Her red coloured skin has blisters everywhere, and her once beautiful tits now are pierced with a rod and have coloured purple. Her head is lolling back and forth with consciousness coming and going. It looks as if she has a delirium.

All can see the critical situation she’s in. A few hours ago the conversations switched from her beauty on the cross to the rapes in the night and the beatings in the morning. Then stories came about her sexual life. She had quite a few lovers over the years before she met Andrew and some whisper she still had. Now they talk about her tormented body, the deplorable state of her skin and breasts, the struggles to breathe, and the cramps she suffers. The end is nearing. Bets are made how long she will last.

Finally her head hangs down. It looks as if she has passed out at last. Andrew puts on his Roman clothes and covers his head with the towel Ruby used when she helped Carl. He takes a cold drink with him and leaves the shade. In a matter of time she will breathe one’s last and Andrew wants to be present when she does.

Carl and Ruby follow him at a decent distance under the umbrella. The heat is still scorching, and the sand is burning hot, but the sun itself is losing strength. The surrounding heat is now the main problem to survive in the desert. If you go outside for only a short time it isn’t really necessary anymore to hide for the sun.

Ruby almost clings to Carl under the umbrella. Her request for protection gives him an ego-boost. Being 'macho’ is a feeling the shy Carl never experienced before. He knows very well that Ruby doesn't really need his help. To put it simple ... she could have put on her Roman clothes!

When Andrew stands at the base of the cross, he sighs deep and sips some of his drink. It’s hard to see your wife die in such a cruel way, although she wants it herself.

Suddenly Babette opens her eyes!

"I’m so thirsty," Babette gasps, seeing Andrew standing below her sipping his cold drink. Her voice can hardly be heard. Andrew is shocked and he almost chokes in his drink.

"I know you are, honey, but you made me promise not to give you anything, no matter how much you beg. I’m so sorry", he answers with a trembling voice. Andrew feels guilty to drink while he stands so close to her, but he knows he’s not allowed to give her some.

Their eyes lock for a short moment. Babette feels sorry for him, she shouldn’t have asked. Andrew is confused and makes place for Carl and Ruby. "Great, Babette is still alive!" Enthusiast Ruby wants to take some more pictures.

Carl seems to be glued on the spot. The eyes of Babette and Carl lock for a short moment too. There’s an amorous look of understanding. Babette is the first woman ever he made orgasm in his life! Carl doesn't realise that her orgasm on the cross was her third one with him. The first one was in the dungeon when he brutally fucked her in the ass, the second one when he hit her pussy-lips with the whip.

Poor Andrew, she cheated him with most of his friends. She knows that Andrew knows it. They never discussed the subject, tacit he accepted her cheating. Andrew loves her so much that he doesn’t want to give her up for a one night stand of her, how many it might be. Babette is a nympho. Sex is a phenomenon for her she could never handle properly. Babette feels guilty to Andrew. Poor Andrew, she loves him so much that she doesn’t want to hurt him anymore. Christianity is based on feelings of guild. She wants to offer her life to the Sun God nailed on a cross as penance. Like Christians, it’s the ultimate expression of her guild.

Babette and Andrew had discussed some sort of punishment is she would lose her dignity on the cross. To pierce her tits if she would piss was her own idea. Carl used his freedom of improvisation to use a thicker rod than she had expected and the plates attached to the rod, well ... she has to admit it was a good idea. At first the pain in her limbs, muscles, burned skin, lack of breath and everything else you can think of, overwhelmed the pain of the rod in her tits. For a moment it was a mild torture compared with the other pains. Just a few plates are added and ... Oh Sun God, what an invention. The heat was now outside and inside. It gave pain a new dimension. Her spit roasted boobs got cooked like meat on a barbeque.

To pierce her clitoris as penalty if she would shit is Andrew’s idea. No, that’s a bit beside the truth, it was an idea of his friends and she adopted the plan although she feared this torture most of all. It would be a proper punishment for that naughty body part she couldn't get under control all her life. Now she even had an orgasm nailed on a cross! (Although this time her clit can't be blamed for that.) She tried to shit, but she can’t. Her organs are shutting off one by one. Probably she shits when she’s dead, but then she shall be dead.

Ruby gets impatient and steps out of the shade of the umbrella. With her back she leans to the upraised beam of the cross, she holds the camera straight up and zooms in. “Yes, that becomes a nice close-up of her cunt”.

For most people intimate area is never exposed to sunshine, unless you are a nudist. So these sensitive spots get sunburn fast. Babette is more used to be naked in the sun, but not for such a long time and certainly not with such intensity of the sun on her bald pussy. When Ruby zooms in she shivers when she sees the terrible condition of Babette’s vagina and pussy-lips. “Poor woman”, she thinks. Being a lesbian she always feels sympathy for women who show her their pussy, but for the moment the scientist inside her is more important and she takes several pictures before she returns to the tarpaulin. Carl and Andrew follow her.

CHAPTER 14 CRUCIFIED – THE END STILL NEARS

One hour later Babette's physical condition has become even more critical, but she still lives. Babette was top fit when the crucifixion began and her body still fights to stay alive. The tormented woman hangs with her head on her chest, her glazed eyes stare at the ground, the muscles of her arms and legs are bunched and knotted with cramps; her ribs stand out visibly under her stretched skin, her pierced breasts heaving under her breaths as she struggles for every breath.

Andrew and some friends defy the heat and leave the safety of the shade. Most heat is now generated by the desert although the combination of desert heat and sun heat is still uncomfortable. Slowly the sun loses its strength.

In time more friends follow, to be in style some took on their Roman costume. Guests go outside the shade of the tarpaulin. Many women take a sunbath again as they did at the beginning of Babette's suffering; most women now go topless. The soldiers look as soldiers, more or less ... and the men and women of the catering continue with their work. Although the drinks were free to take only a few old men lie drunk in the back of the tarpaulin.

Standing close to the cross the observers have a clear look at the damage the sun made to Babette body. But not only is the front side of her body is badly hurt, her back show several wounds too. Of course the sun didn’t do much harm there, but welts can be seen, caused by the jutting beam of the cross. There are several bruises on her back, between her cheeks of her buttocks and her tailbone. Even some welts caused by the flogging still can be seen. She must be in pain there too.

It is not possible to get any contact with her. Her body is still here nailed on a cross in the desert; but her soul must be somewhere else.

Guests mill around the cross as before. Probably they will never be able to see such a spectacle again unless one of the women wants to volunteer for another crucifixion later. But the suffering of Babette makes clear that it isn’t realistic to expect that this will happen. All try to engrave the picture they see in their long term memory. These memories will last a life-time. Ruby is asked to send them copies of her dissertation.

Standing at the base of the cross some men discuss her pussy. The alcohol combined with the heat has made conversations less decent. "Didn't the Romans use a cornu on their female victims?" asks a man. "What the heck is a cornu", asks another. "A kind of dildo", answers a third, "but the Romans used that method mainly for virgins and she isn't", replies a fourth. "A pity, I would like to see how she handles that", answers another.

Probably friends of Andrew.

Some women hope she shits. ”What needles would they use?" “Two needles? I think there isn't enough room to pierce it with two needles.” "You won’t have to pierce it, you can stick them in." “But it’s such a tiny object!" "Maybe her clit is larger than yours and they can pierce it with three needles!” The women laugh. They look up and try to figure out if the woman is right about the size of Babette’s clit.

Babette doesn't seem to hear them, she has entered another world. And if she could hear them, she wouldn't care. Romans would have discussed the same subject too. The way she's nailed to the cross makes it's almost inevitable that such discussions happen around her. She knew this would happen. There’s no regret, she wanted it herself to be sexually humiliated in public. Sexual humiliation plays a dark part in the soul of women.

To be continued.

Here are the last three chapters of the story. Chapter 15(an unexpected problem), chapter 16 (preparing the cremation) and chapter 17 (the cremation).

CHAPTER 15 CRUCIFIED – AN UNEXPECTED PROBLEM

Carl and Andrew do some small talk when Ruby nears them. Her watch says its 6:00 pm. At 7:00 pm the script Babette wrote will end and Andrew’s part of the script takes over. That script describes what to do with her corpse.

They take a close look. Well, uh ... there isn’t much life in her, but it seems that Babette isn't dead yet. Mm, but in case she would still live at 7:00 pm, she can't be considered to be dead and then she can’t be a corpse!

This unexpected problem might have with big consequences for the company. The Assisted Suicide bill only allows the assist in a planned suicide for a maximum of 19 hours: 10 for the actual killing and 9 for preparations. If the client still lives after these 19 hours, the company did a bad job to help their client die in a decent way. To finish off the corpse a maximum of 5 hours is allowed. (Cremation, cannibalism, cut into pieces, burying, solving in liquid, or else you can think off). That makes 24 hours in total. The contract is made for the maximum hours possible according to the law.

With Babette’s refusal to die the company can be accused of failure to assist in her suicide. It might cost the company its licence to kill!

TheContract.jpg

“But everything is solved when she dies within an hour.” Carl is still thinking positive.

Ruby is more realistic. “Suppose you or Andrew kills her", she suggests.

"We are not allowed to do so", answers Carl, “Andrew has signed not to interfere and following the contract the company is not allowed to kill her either. We have to respect the client's wishes. When I kill her now, the company breaks the contract and the death of Babette would be illegal."

“We can ask the judge what the Roman law says about this problem. He's here as witness", Ruby suggests.

"But he's dead drunk!"

Unsteadily the judge totters to the cross. To keep his balance he grabs the upright and looks up.

Odd. Above his head two bald pussies seem to drift away and then they near each other again. Yes, now there’s only one pussy. Mm, would there be a third one hidden behind the cross? The judge looks behind the beam, loses his balance and falls to the ground.

“Hey, wake up”, Carl, Andrew and Ruby call together.

“Ooopsh, I'm shorry. Ah, I remember .... Yezzz. Roman law, hic! They would break the legsz of the vic ... hic! ... tim. Hic!” and then he’s out.

Andrew looks pale. “Did he really say: ‘Break her legs’?”

“Yes”, confirms Ruby.

She remembers the heavy hammer Carl had used at the crucifixion and finds it among the tools of the craftsmen. With the stepladder and the hammer she returns. “Babette gave the company permission to improvise at own insight”, Ruby says and she hands the hammer over to Carl.

Carl stands frozen and now looks pale too.

“My God”, thinks Ruby. A bit impatient and disappointed in Carl’s lack of decisiveness she grabs the hammer, takes some steps up the ladder and orders Carl to keep the ladder in balance. With two massive blows, accompanied by the sound of breaking bones, she crushes the lower legs of Babette and steps off the ladder. “Fine, that’s done.” She walks away, carrying the ladder and the hammer with her.

Bewildered and in shock Carl and Andrew look to each other.

CHAPTER 16 PREPARING THE CREMATION

Time will do its killing work. Slowly the minutes pass by. It’s 7:00 pm exactly: “Nope, she isn’t dead.”

A crisis-meeting follows.

Carl ponders on the contract. Then he puts forward: “It’s a rule of thumb that sleep can be seen as non-working hours. Babette got some sleep at the end of the night. Maybe the deadline of 07:00 pm is more flexible than we assumed before”.

Andrew ponders on the problem too. “You know I want to burn her for being a witch?”

“Of course, we do. All things needed are in the tarpaulin”, says Carl.

Suddenly Carl, Ruby and Andrew call with one voice. “We start with the preparations while she still lives. That costs time. When we’re ready she should be dead by then...!”

Carl nears Babette with a bucket that contains a clear oily resin and a large brush. He’s in a good mood and hums ‘Burn Baby Burn’ of the song ‘Disco Inferno’ of the Trammps. Carl looks at Babette’s broken shins and decides to smear the thick pitch on her thighs. A few times skin, covered with blisters, gets loose and sticks to his brush.

Some brain cells of Babette still function, they notice strange itches on her thighs. These itches near her crotch ... slowly more cells get curious and switch on.

Carl swifts from position and smears the sticky liquid over her buttocks. “Yes, she had a great ass”. He shrugs his shoulders and brushes the sticky oil up to her shoulders and neck.

Babette has problems to remember where she is, who she is and what she’s doing her. Her eyes don’t function, her muscles don’t work and her throat doesn’t work either. She's deaf, blind and dumb. They only thing she detects is that her skin at the front of her body seems to be on fire.

Her skin at the back detects other sensations. It feels as if a stiff brush is rubbing cool liquid over her buttocks. By the time the brush reaches her neck she has managed to get one eye open. She can’t move her head and she has a limited range of view, only straight forward and she can’t focus. In a blur she sees sand beneath her. Babette closes her eye again. It’s time to shut off her life.

Carl steps in front of the cross and looks up. It doesn’t bother him anymore to look into her sex. Today was a day full of discoveries for Carl.

“Mm, I think she doesn’t mind”, and on the spur of the moment he sticks the broom into her pussy. Just for fun.

Carl almost gets a heart attack when Babette opens her eye again.

“Oops, I’m sorry.” He takes out the broom quickly, looks around of anyone has seen it and he continues to smear the liquid over her body as if nothing has happened. He has to hurry up. Up to her belly and then up to her breasts. Brushing her breasts give some difficulties with the rod and the plates. His brush clings and she blinks her eye. Carl feels guilty and waits for a moment. More carefully he brushes further.

Her eye stares at Carl while he does his job. There isn’t much to say and it isn’t very likely that she understands any word of it. Her brain must be damaged, caused by lack of oxygen, dehydration and overheating. Later he will ask Ruby for her opinion.

Babette hasn't the faintest idea what the meaning is of the liquid, but it feels good to her tortured skin and it tempers the pain ... a bit.

When he has done Carl calls for Andrew and Ruby. He points at the staring eye of Babette and worries: “What about the judge? What will he do when he wakes up and hears that we have the intention to burn a living witch as if we are in the middle ages instead of burning a corpse in Roman times?”

“Leave that problem to me”, answers Ruby. She turns, sways her hips a bit, and she walks confident in the direction of the sleeping judge. Carl looks at her swinging bottom hidden in that oh so tiny bikini bottom and he’s now full of confidence too. The judge might be an old man, and drunk, but such a bottom is irresistible. Looking at her wiggling ass he gets a hard on.

CHAPTER 17 CRUCIFIED – THE CREMETION

"Start pilling the bundles now", Carl orders to his men.

The soldiers approach, carrying bundles of wood and they stack them about the base of the cross. With a shock Babette realizes what will happen at sun set. Burning a witch has always been a fantasy of Andrew.

After some time Ruby arrives. She’s a bit sweaty and her crumbled tiny bikini covers even less of her bottom. “Don’t worry; the judge will form no problem for us. Nero has burned the early Christians on crosses in Rome so it matches Roman law.”

Andrew decides to say some words. Babette has the right to know what will happen to her, although she probably will not understand any word of it.
Using simple words as if he talks to a young child he describes what will happen.

Ruby is not fully convinced that Babette is in coma or brain-dead. “Give her something to drink”, she orders. “Now we are allowed to do so. Since the crucifixion is overtime we’ve succeeded the timetable of her script.”

Carl and Andrew agree. This practical female logic sounds reasonable and Carl goes to the tarpaulin. He returns with a spear, a bucket and a sponge.
He mounts the wet sponge on the spear and pushes it up to the chapped lips of Babette.

After some attempts he manages it to get her attention. Some more water is pushed into her mouth. Babette gasps, her tongue so swollen she could barely speak: “Bgurn mhee”. Whispering this she closes her eye.

In silence the guests sit in the sand at a safe distance of the cross. The tarpaulin is removed to prevent it will catch fire and all have put on their Roman clothes. Babette doesn't give a sign of intelligent life. Only a good observer can see small movements of her chest or a sudden movement in a limb. She must be in coma.

Andrew waits till sun set. At 8:15 pm he approaches her with a small torch and says softly: "Okay Honey, this is it. You got what you wanted. If you still have some consciousness, please forgive me for what I'll do to you now, but I've to finish your life." Andrew lays the torch in the wood.

The oily wood catches fire quickly, sending smoke up to make her cough. Suddenly she opens her eyes and throws her head back as the rising fingers of the flames lick at her feet and reach for her broken lower legs. More muscles come in action. She squirms in pain in desperate tries to pull her reddening and blistering shines away from the flames. The shinbones stick out through the skin as the flames search for new targets.

Her feet and lower leg are blistering and blackening as the fire creeps slowly up through no man’s land in search for a new target: her thighs and crotch. Soundless screams leave her mouth and show her utter agony when the flames finally reach their goal. The resinous pitch catches fire; the fire spreads out quick over her buttocks and belly. Suddenly she becomes a blazing torch, her form quickly blackening. Her breasts split and melt, a steel rod with two metal plates fall in the sand. Her face is eaten to a blackened skull and chunks of flaming flesh drop off into the fire below. At last her head falls forward and she hangs limp, still enveloped in fire. A short time later her head simply falls off as her corpse begins to disintegrate.

That evening after the final festivities the guests go back to the airport. Andrew goes home with a small urn to keep.

And what about Carl and Ruby? Well that’s another story to tell.

The end.

A good outing, Abraham. I like the consensual aspect which you handled very well. I was also entertained by the negotiations at the end regarding how she wasn't dying on schedule (a bit of wry, macabre laughter there, I'm afraid). Well done. :)

Back
Top Bottom