Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com
And my apology to the Mods for forgetting about the 5 picture per day limit. I can only plead it was late and I wasn't thinking straight .........

What are you going to do? Torture and crucify me as an example to the others?

Oh please please please PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

kisses

willowfall
On CF, such a punishment would hardly be a deterrence! On the contrary! A tsunami of limit breaching posts will follow!:eusa_doh:

And my apology to the Mods for forgetting about the 5 picture per day limit. I can only plead it was late and I wasn't thinking straight .........

What are you going to do? Torture and crucify me as an example to the others?

Oh please please please PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

kisses

willowfall
I can't count straight late on a christmassy evening, either :confused:

So forty lashes might be, um, forty-one, forty-five, or even sixty! :confused: :devil:

My mind was wandering at work the other day and I decided to do a photo shoot of Amazons being executed in the Arena for the entertainment of the mob after their defeat by a Roman Army. Each avi will be of a different design. I might do as many as 4 of them but here is #1. All the photo shoots are going to be done at the arena at my villa (YES I have an arena at my villa. What's the sense of having a villa if it isn't completely decked out for some Roman BDSM RP?)

Dragged into the arena and then raped by slaves in front of the howling mob this muscular short haired brunette was nailed to her cross before being whipped. Her weapons displayed at her feet and her helmet attached to the top of the cross she is whipped into a blood mess by one of the torturers (Blue who happened to be online at the time and "volunteered" to help out) and left to die as the mob howls for more executions ............

And there are more to come ............

kisses

willowfall

Amazon1_001.jpgAmazon1_002.jpgAmazon1_003.jpgAmazon1_004.jpg

My mind was wandering at work the other day and I decided to do a photo shoot of Amazons being executed in the Arena for the entertainment of the mob after their defeat by a Roman Army. Each avi will be of a different design. I might do as many as 4 of them but here is #1. All the photo shoots are going to be done at the arena at my villa (YES I have an arena at my villa. What's the sense of having a villa if it isn't completely decked out for some Roman BDSM RP?)

Dragged into the arena and then raped by slaves in front of the howling mob this muscular short haired brunette was nailed to her cross before being whipped. Her weapons displayed at her feet and her helmet attached to the top of the cross she is whipped into a blood mess by one of the torturers (Blue who happened to be online at the time and "volunteered" to help out) and left to die as the mob howls for more executions ............

And there are more to come ............

kisses

willowfall

View attachment 1418041View attachment 1418042View attachment 1418043View attachment 1418044
A good day's work! :D

Amazon #2

A rare black Amazon mercenary archer obviously hired from beyond the boundaries of civilization where only savages live. Everybody knows they don't feel pain the way civilized people do and she has been sentenced to death (and to be entertaining) by being shot with her own bow and arrows. The archers have been instructed to avoid shooitng her anywhere that might be fatal so they are playing a game. One archer shoots her and walks away allowing her to scream and struggle against the ropes. Then another and then another ........

The bookies circling thru the arena crowd have a number of betting options ... how many arrows will it take for her to die ........ how long can she suffer before dying ...... which archer will make the mistake of shooting the fatal arrows ........

kisses

willowfall

Arrow_001.jpgArrow_002.jpgArrow_003.jpgArrow_004.jpgArrow_005.jpg

This pale redheaded Amazon is obviously from the far misty cold dark north far from civilization and the Sun.

Her death will be long slow and painful as she is tied to her cross, untortured, to let hunger, thirst, exposure and the Sun kill her slowly.

Already her pale skin is burning and the top of the patibulum cruelly presses into her arms. Her weapons piled around her and to further her torment a full bucket of water to remind her of how thirsty she is.

Will the executioners allow her a little water to prolong her agony or won't they? How long can she last without food and water? How red will the sun burn her? All kinds of side bets for your monetary gain as she suffers ......

kisses

willowfall

Redhead_001.jpgRedhead_002.jpgRedhead_003.jpgRedhead_004.jpgRedhead_005.jpg

This pale redheaded Amazon is obviously from the far misty cold dark north far from civilization and the Sun.

Her death will be long slow and painful as she is tied to her cross, untortured, to let hunger, thirst, exposure and the Sun kill her slowly.

Already her pale skin is burning and the top of the patibulum cruelly presses into her arms. Her weapons piled around her and to further her torment a full bucket of water to remind her of how thirsty she is.

Will the executioners allow her a little water to prolong her agony or won't they? How long can she last without food and water? How red will the sun burn her? All kinds of side bets for your monetary gain as she suffers ......

kisses

willowfall

View attachment 1419812View attachment 1419813View attachment 1419814View attachment 1419815View attachment 1419816
She's too... "interesting" with too much potential to just leave like that... especially as she appears to be in superb condition... :)

kisses

willowfall

View attachment 1419812View attachment 1419813View attachment 1419814View attachment 1419815View attachment 1419816
Archbishop Wragg compliments Tree on the beautiful crucifixion of the redhead, saying how he like how her breasts are pushed up and out with her arms nailed behind the beam.

Tree takes a puff of his smoke and swig of his drink and says "She looks good, but there's no way she'll live to nightfall. She can hardly breathe."

The archbishop looks at her and asks "Are you getting soft in your old age..."

The final installment ........

This Amazon Warleader was captured carrying Roman equipment inscribed with the names of the dead Legionnaires. Needless to say the boys were incensed and wanted to execute her right away. The officers convinced them to let her be a spectacle in the arena in exchange for as much access to her body as they wished on the trip to Rome and the promise that they'd get to finish her off in the arena. They took full advantage of the access ......

Marched naked around the arena, the patibulum on her shoulders and crown of thorns on her head she was finally nailed to the patibulum and then gang raped again for the mob. Hoisted up her feet were nailed and her own dagger was hammered into the stipes as a sedile for her to "rest on" and the lucky legionary (chosen by lot) then hammered her breasts into bruised mounds of flesh, before starting to cut her with a kopis. The howling mob found her screams of agony quite delicious but getting bored and wanting to move to other entertainment they started chanting "Kill Her! Kill Her ..."

So he broke her her knees and stood back to watch her slowly expire ...........

kisses

willowfall

Amazon_002.jpgAmazon_003.jpgAmazon_004.jpgAmazon_005.jpgAmazon_007.jpg

She was the cook for the gladiators. Provisions were found missing. She denied taking anything, now she hangs on a cross outside the Ludus gates.

Attachments

• Snapshot_287.jpg
    Snapshot_287.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 137
  • Snapshot_290.jpg
    Snapshot_290.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 134
  • Snapshot_294.jpg
    Snapshot_294.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 134
  • Snapshot_296.jpg
    Snapshot_296.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 146
She was the cook for the gladiators. Provisions were found missing. She denied taking anything, now she hangs on a cross outside the Ludus gates.
And the gladiators are up in arms as they aren't getting their grub properly cooked - not a good move to crucify the cook, better let her have her perks! :p

And the gladiators are up in arms as they aren't getting their grub properly cooked - not a good move to crucify the cook, better let her have her perks! :p

Umm maybe the "perks" of this particular cook had worn wee bit thin. I mean if her food sucks and she's lousy in bed what's the point of keeping her?

Besides which if they raped, tortured and killed her in front of the other potential "cooks" you could probably consider it an incentive to do a good job.

On your feet in the kitchen or on your back anywhere .............

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom