Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like the 3rd one,both wearing nice loincloths... shame they had to be naked :( Good work,otherwise.

Dom's choice always. In this case we were both stripped after being nailed to the crosses and raised.

The more I RP the more variety I find. Most men prefer completely naked, some like genital coverings and I do play with one dom that prefers his victims completely clothed (although you do lose your panites and get raped).

But as I said Dom's choice ............

kisses

willowfall

Oooops! We are posting the same things on two different threads!
Not that I am complainig... Your snapshots are better than mine.
BTW the "bad guy" in red is my avatar. Can you imagine : the luck to put two such beauties on a cross :jump:

Dom's choice always. In this case we were both stripped after being nailed to the crosses and raised.

The more I RP the more variety I find. Most men prefer completely naked, some like genital coverings and I do play with one dom that prefers his victims completely clothed (although you do lose your panites and get raped).

But as I said Dom's choice ............

kisses

willowfall
Well....
If I were the Dom,tasked with crucifying such cuties...i would ABSOLUTELY insist,that my victims be given a compulsory simple loincloth of whatever style they prefer...and I would also insist that my skilled excecutioners ensure they are not Virgins,(as decreed by Imperial Law),prior to having them either bound,or nailed,depending on the severity of their crimes....( I'm fair,like that !! ) ;)

[QUOTE="Baracus, post: 544379, member: 5201" I would also insist that my skilled excecutioners ensure they are not Virgins,(as decreed by Imperial Law),prior to having them either bound,or nailed[/QUOTE]

Somehow I don't ever remember making it to the cross as a virgin. But I can only show scenes like that with the permission of the raper ............

kisses

willowfall

[QUOTE="Baracus, post: 544379, member: 5201" I would also insist that my skilled excecutioners ensure they are not Virgins,(as decreed by Imperial Law),prior to having them either bound,or nailed

Somehow I don't ever remember making it to the cross as a virgin. But I can only show scenes like that with the permission of the raper ............

kisses

willowfall
[/QUOTE]
Oh,don't worry I won't allow the actual deflowering process,to be depicted,rest assured,it will have been carried out, in private, (so to speak....) I don't wish to heap further indignity upon the wretched girls, before they hang,in sufferance,upon their harsh wooden crosses,with just a simple cloth,draped casually around their bruised hips,to provide scant "comfort",as they moan,and curse their horrific fate.

Oh,don't worry I won't allow the actual deflowering process,to be depicted,rest assured,it will have been carried out, in private, (so to speak....) I don't wish to heap further indignity upon the wretched girls, before they hang,in sufferance,upon their harsh wooden crosses,with just a simple cloth,draped casually around their bruised hips,to provide scant "comfort",as they moan,and curse their horrific fate.

Somehow being surrounded by a bunch of soldiers, even in the barracks room and not on the parade ground, as they gang bang me is not my idea of private.

Right, I've been gang raped, forced to suck cock, my breasts are black and blue from being squeezed twisted and bitten. Seed covers my face, hair, breasts, belly, ass and inner thighs and NOW you worry about whether or not I'm humiliated? As you are about to subject me to lingering and tortuous death?

Gee I never imagined you were such a gentleman.............

kisses

willowfall

Continued .................

She is of course executed but to regain his honor (after being fooled by a mere slave) the Centurion commits suicide.

Moral of the story - NEVER trust a slave girl and because there are thousands in SL once she is out of line execute her in the most brutal way possible and use her as an example to the next dozen or so you own.

kisses

willowfall

Death Awaits_011.jpgDeath Awaits_012.jpgDeath Awaits_013.jpgDeath Awaits_014.jpgDead_001.jpgDead_002.jpgDead_003.jpg

A slave (Possum) tried to help a Amazon auxiliary (me) to desert. They got their comeuppance .............
It was a very enjoyable role-playing game in the company of two smart Ladies.
They had well-constructed, contrasting characters. The little slave crushed by a story that surpasses her and the rebellious Amazon who will keep her pride until the end.
And then your servant as the Big Bad Wolf... A role I won't disavow...

When Raegan Meets SeD
"Slave Raegan tries to flee after the sacking of his masters' farm by rebellious slaves. Unfortunately for her, the law is clear: if the masters are murdered, all the slaves in the house must be executed."
(Snapshots from the RolePlay with Raegan yesterday. As usual, I forgot to take more pictures :-( )

Attachments

• Snapshot_001.jpg
    Snapshot_001.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 231
  • Snapshot_001.png
    Snapshot_001.png
    706.7 KB · Views: 270
  • Snapshot _ CruxWinds Group Home, Gillian (34, 183, 38) - Adult.jpg
    Snapshot _ CruxWinds Group Home, Gillian (34, 183, 38) - Adult.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 305
  • Snapshot _ CruxWinds Group Home, Gillian (34, 183, 38) - Adult2.jpg
    Snapshot _ CruxWinds Group Home, Gillian (34, 183, 38) - Adult2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 307
  • Snapshot _ CruxWinds Group Home, Gillian (34, 183, 38) - Adult3.jpg
    Snapshot _ CruxWinds Group Home, Gillian (34, 183, 38) - Adult3.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 308
In first, dedicaced to Apostate, the Messa/Paskell ' sex :

2065 Snapshot 02_001.jpg

... but now, sensitive persons, dont view the followng !

Messa/Pakell tortured by hot irons while she's crucified !

The right nipple :

2065 Snapshot 05_001.jpg

The left nipple :

2065 Snapshot 08_001.jpg

My belly :

2065 Snapshot 07_001.jpg

My pussy :

2065 Snapshot 06_001.jpg

... and finally, into my vagina !

2065 Snapshot 09_001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom