Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com
In an abuse of power and a perversion of Roman justice\law two Roman Citizen half-sisters were seized. tortured and crucified with out being charged in front of a Magistrate or being brought to trial. Their property was proscribed and their household executed. One was displayed naked and spread eagle on the slave block for the whole town to see the fall of her house and her humiliation.

Their crime? One was alleged to be the daughter of Spartacus (over 30 years after the Servile Revolt was crushed) and the other of conspiring to hide the truth. Of course a confession was extracted under torture.

While crucified the Legate allowed jis men to sexually molest and humiliate the victims.

kisses

willowfall

Willow_002.jpgWillow_001.jpgPossum_001.jpgPossum 2_002.jpgPossum 2_001.jpg3_004.jpg3_003.jpg3_002.jpg3_001.jpg

I want to watch two (2) disposable captured sexxxual objects stripped naked and immediately forced down to the ground to be pinned to their trees of torment as they are then hoisted up and suspended midair to dangle before me like cheap slabs of meat...Studying their smooth bodies as they squirm and struggle under the roasting Sun...Which one will outlast the other?

Due to the limitations of the systems it is hard to get multiple effects onto the base body. In this case I added whip marks, oil (to simulate sweat) and blood on top of that and on the face.

Fortunately the cross creates the blood dripping from the wounds effect ant this hair come with a "wet" mode.

I'll leave the imagining what the slave had to do to deserve this to you.

kisses

willowfall

Left to die_001.jpgLeft to die_002.jpgLeft to die_003.jpgLeft to die_004.jpgLeft to die_005.jpgLeft to die_006.jpgLeft to die_007.jpgLeft to die_008.jpgLeft to die_009.jpgLeft to die_010.jpg

Due to the limitations of the systems it is hard to get multiple effects onto the base body. In this case I added whip marks, oil (to simulate sweat) and blood on top of that and on the face.

Fortunately the cross creates the blood dripping from the wounds effect ant this hair come with a "wet" mode.

I'll leave the imagining what the slave had to do to deserve this to you.

kisses

willowfall

View attachment 899794View attachment 899795View attachment 899796View attachment 899797View attachment 899798View attachment 899799View attachment 899800View attachment 899801View attachment 899802View attachment 899803
Great pic's love :) really blood splattered! :)

Very nice long RP this afternoon with SeD.

The basis is the Servile (Spartacus) Revolt main army has been crushed but armed segments are still roaming the country side. The Centurion and his patrol caught up with one such group but a gladiatrix in the group managed to kill one of the Legionaries before begin subdued. She was beaten on the spot and then marched off to camp to be tortured.

AND see Apostate the Centurion was smart enough to wedge her mouth open with an iron ring.

kisses

willowfall

Tortured_001.jpgTortured_002.jpgTortured_003.jpgTortured_004.jpg

And I wondered why there should be crosses all over the place. But you cleaned up afterwards. Great pictures and a wonderful story as always. Have fun Beate aka Caroline Miles

As you are aware we don't but the ability to add and then take away things can add a bit of a twist to the play.

So for example we could recreate the last scene in Spartacus where we crucify a number of people along a road. Or hanging, burning or impaling victims (all of which is seems to be documented the Roman's did). The responsible thing to do is clean up afterwards in order to bot impact how the sim works.

kisses

willowfall

The Rebel
"The rebel Possum was captured after murdering a legionary. The Legate decides to use her as bait to capture her accomplices. But Possum suffers on the cross and the rebels do not come!"

Attachments

• Snapshot_001.jpg
    Snapshot_001.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 211
  • Snapshot_002.jpg
    Snapshot_002.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 213
  • Snapshot_003.jpg
    Snapshot_003.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 233
  • Snapshot_004.jpg
    Snapshot_004.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 257
  • Snapshot_005.jpg
    Snapshot_005.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 253
The Rebel
"The rebel Possum was captured after murdering a legionary. The Legate decides to use her as bait to capture her accomplices. But Possum suffers on the cross and the rebels do not come!"
So Possum suffers with no relief...

Back
Top Bottom