Snapshot_011.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 400
  • Snapshot_012.jpg
    Snapshot_012.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 436
  • Snapshot_013.jpg
    Snapshot_013.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 467
A quickie (2 hrs. but we have one that is up to 5 hours now and no where near the end) with SeD. Basic premise city under siege, tried to escape by ship, failed, captured, raped, whipped and crucified in sight of the ramparts to help convince the defenders to surrender.

I think that covers it ......

kisses

willowfall

captured and raped_001.jpgcaptured and raped_002.jpgcaptured and raped_003.jpgcaptured and raped_004.jpgcaptured and raped_005.jpgcaptured and raped_006.jpg

The Barbarians and the Slaver
"At last! We have captured one of the Barbarians who tortured, robbed and crucified our slave-driving friend."
"Justice is done and, more importantly, some of the gold is recovered." (Featuring Possum)

Attachments

• Snapshot_019.jpg
    Snapshot_019.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 214
  • Snapshot_020.jpg
    Snapshot_020.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 220
  • Snapshot_022.jpg
    Snapshot_022.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 232
  • Snapshot_023.jpg
    Snapshot_023.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 230
  • Snapshot_024.jpg
    Snapshot_024.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 220
  • Snapshot_025.jpg
    Snapshot_025.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 205
  • Snapshot_026.jpg
    Snapshot_026.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 207
  • Snapshot_027.jpg
    Snapshot_027.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 238
  • Snapshot_030.jpg
    Snapshot_030.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 261
  • Snapshot_031.jpg
    Snapshot_031.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 281
The Barbarians and the Slaver "At last! We have captured one of the Barbarians who tortured, robbed and crucified our slave-driving friend." "Justice is done and, more importantly, some of the gold is recovered." (Featuring Possum)

Right she did it and gets crucified.

I didn't do it and got burned at the stake for it.

I think she got the better end of the deal.

kisses

willowfall

The Barbarians and the Slaver
"This time we managed to catch both of them"
(Featuring Possum and Sleetah"

Attachments

• Snapshot_038.jpg
    Snapshot_038.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 204
  • Snapshot_039.jpg
    Snapshot_039.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 187
  • Snapshot_040.jpg
    Snapshot_040.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 195
  • Snapshot_043.jpg
    Snapshot_043.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 198
  • Snapshot_044.jpg
    Snapshot_044.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 206
  • Snapshot_045.jpg
    Snapshot_045.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 207
  • Snapshot_046.jpg
    Snapshot_046.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 202
  • Snapshot_047.jpg
    Snapshot_047.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 221
  • Snapshot_048.jpg
    Snapshot_048.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 228
  • Snapshot_049.jpg
    Snapshot_049.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 235
Assassin's Creed: Origins is on sale for $9.99 on Steam for a couple of days. The educational Walking Tour is now free with it, although it controversially puts seashells over all the dicks and nipples on the statues!

Some of the village women wander around topless, and some crucifixion features in the plot. I am thinking of getting it, purely for the game of course.

I guess I'm missing something here. Is this interesting to people? A computer-generated girl wanders around in unrealistic movements with other characters who don't seem to know she's there, amid some very old corpses.

Please, someone, tell me what I'm not understanding about this, other than the fact that the appearance of the images is realistic. I guess that makes it a kind of art, although I'm not sure if the artist is a human or a computer.

I guess I'm missing something here. Is this interesting to people? A computer-generated girl wanders around in unrealistic movements with other characters who don't seem to know she's there, amid some very old corpses.

Please, someone, tell me what I'm not understanding about this, other than the fact that the appearance of the images is realistic. I guess that makes it a kind of art, although I'm not sure if the artist is a human or a computer.
It is from the game "Assassin's Creed: Origins", which involves murdering people in Cleopatra's Egypt. The makers did an educational Walking Tour mode, which lets you see all the pretty scenery without the soldiers trying to bash your skull in all the time. As you walk around there are information points where you will be told about the rich history and background.

To make it more accessible to schools the Walking Tour has seashells over the breasts of the nude statues leading to jokes about "Little Mermaid Mode"!

It is from the game "Assassin's Creed: Origins", which involves murdering people in Cleopatra's Egypt. The makers did an educational Walking Tour mode, which lets you see all the pretty scenery without the soldiers trying to bash your skull in all the time. As you walk around there are information points where you will be told about the rich history and background.

To make it more accessible to schools the Walking Tour has seashells over the breasts of the nude statues leading to jokes about "Little Mermaid Mode"!
Thanks. It makes a little more sense to me now. Although, as a former teacher, I don't think this would be very useful in the classroom. There are much better educational video presentations out there. Maybe the kids could play it at home to reinforce some general ideas, albeit they're inaccurate.

A Drow (evil elf) Queen captured and executed:

View attachment 919589View attachment 919590View attachment 919591View attachment 919592View attachment 919593

A video of it - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jA7VD-RPuHuvnVQFf2xqPZPFRWk3BvEb/view?usp=sharing

You might need a Google Id to access it, let me know if you can view the format (this is the software's native format) and the quality.

Thank you;

kisses

willowfall
Can't open the video... the stills are good, though!!!

A Drow (evil elf) Queen captured and executed:

View attachment 919589View attachment 919590View attachment 919591View attachment 919592View attachment 919593

A video of it - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jA7VD-RPuHuvnVQFf2xqPZPFRWk3BvEb/view?usp=sharing

You might need a Google Id to access it, let me know if you can view the format (this is the software's native format) and the quality.

Thank you;

kisses

willowfall
Wouldn't play in Google Drive. I downloaded the file, but it's in .fbr format. No app I can find online will play it (including VLC and others that usually work). If I can, I'll try to convert it to an .mp4, but so far I'm not having luck with that either.

If you have the raw file data on your computer, try opening, then exporting as mp4 (or avi, or any of the more common formats). Then upload to here using a third party host like Imgur.

If you have a PC (not a Mac), you can download an app called Blueberry Flashback that will convert an fbr file to avi, which makes it eminently more playable.
Mac buddies: I'm still workin' on a solution, but I'm not hopeful!

Back
Top Bottom