Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm back in Conan Exiles, with a new character. We've all seen the scene, so I won't belabor it again. Here she is:

ConanExiles2021_02.jpgConanExiles2021_03.jpgConanExiles2021_07.jpgConanExiles2021_08.jpgConanExiles2021_12.jpg

I like her body, but the face geometry makes it hard to get a unique look.

More importantly, I accidentally uncovered a damn sexy voice-over that I'd never heard before. It's a journal by Razma, a princess describing her abduction and crucifixion shortly before the player's arrival. Not sure who the actress is, but I love her voice.

Alas, my body was taken down early when the CruxWinds land had to reboot. Regardless, it was a great experience and I was actually able to exchange texts with many onlookers. I will be anticipating the next time I have the house to myself, and can indulge in this type of play. Good for my soul!
You would think that cruxwind Island, with its beautiful white sand beaches, and crystal blue waters, would be a wonderful place to live or have a vacation home. But the ancient Romans never looked at it that way. They saw it as a perfect place to build a penal colony, complete with its own prison and dungeons where the dissidents, lawbreakers and rebels could be sent, punished, and made examples of. Take this redheaded, attractive young woman for example, who refused to please her master, was sent to this island and made an example of... By crucifying her on a warm spring day on a hill next to the villa where the island rulers lived in luxury. They enjoyed their view of the cross hill while mingling with visitors and guests, who need constant reassuring of the island's vision and purpose.
Snapshot_253.png

When, it came to my attention that a fellow Cruxforum member had chosen to have themselves crucified on the far western hill for a full day, I had to drop by and see how things were going. It didn't seem right that she would hang there and suffer all by herself. So I made a snide remark to the handmaiden that was overseeing the execution. And that's when things went terribly wrong for me.
Snapshot_247.png
I know she was there to keep the victim well hydrated, so as not to die too quickly, but I had no idea that she was going to order the centurion to hang me on the stipes to her left, so that she wouldn't hang alone.
Snapshot_244.png
But those are the kind of things that can happen on Cruxwind Island. But I somehow knew that when I first got the landmark location from Possum, and then the group tag, over a year and 10 months ago.
Snapshot_238.png Snapshot_245.png Snapshot_241.png Snapshot_242.png Snapshot_243.png Snapshot_246.png
The reboot conveniently removed my body too. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

You would think that cruxwind Island, with its beautiful white sand beaches, and crystal blue waters, would be a wonderful place to live or have a vacation home. But the ancient Romans never looked at it that way. They saw it as a perfect place to build a penal colony, complete with its own prison and dungeons where the dissidents, lawbreakers and rebels could be sent, punished, and made examples of. Take this redheaded, attractive young woman for example, who refused to please her master, was sent to this island and made an example of... By crucifying her on a warm spring day on a hill next to the villa where the island rulers lived in luxury. They enjoyed their view of the cross hill while mingling with visitors and guests, who need constant reassuring of the island's vision and purpose.
View attachment 1004143

When, it came to my attention that a fellow Cruxforum member had chosen to have themselves crucified on the far western hill for a full day, I had to drop by and see how things were going. It didn't seem right that she would hang there and suffer all by herself. So I made a snide remark to the handmaiden that was overseeing the execution. And that's when things went terribly wrong for me.
View attachment 1004144
I know she was there to keep the victim well hydrated, so as not to die too quickly, but I had no idea that she was going to order the centurion to hang me on the stipes to her left, so that she wouldn't hang alone.
View attachment 1004149
But those are the kind of things that can happen on Cruxwind Island. But I somehow knew that when I first got the landmark location from Possum, and then the group tag, over a year and 10 months ago.
View attachment 1004150 View attachment 1004151 View attachment 1004152 View attachment 1004153 View attachment 1004154 View attachment 1004155
The reboot conveniently removed my body too. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
Well done on the graphics. The skin seems so smooth that it looks real.

Well done on the graphics. The skin seems so smooth that it looks real.
Thanks for the compliment. I am able to run the graphics in SL at the highest settings, thanks to a computer upgrade I had to make. I purchased a refurbished Hewlett-Packard laptop, 17-1023 CL that has a turbo processor that can run as high as 4.7 GB. I also upgraded the RAM from 8 to 24 GB. Although I don't think SL as drawn any more than 8 GB of RAM at any one time.

This thread is about crucifixion in video games, and Cruxwind in SL gets a lot of press here. I was so fascinated by the idea that the crux kink could be experienced in this medium. I had no experience in SL when I came to Cruxwind and the learning curve was steep. You can find some tutors up on YouTube, but for the most part I had to learn by trial and error. Then there's the RP. Cruxwind is not private. Although you can do a lot of selfie photo shoots there, as the attendance level comes and goes. In RP, I am not a fast typist, nor did I ever win any spelling bees growing up. So to compensate for this deficiency, I purchased a Dragon speak voice recognition program V15. I paid a pretty penny for it and downloaded it directly off of Amazon. It works well with Windows 10 which came installed, and the firestorm viewer which I use in SL. This greatly simplified the fast-paced RP conversations. I could not find one chat board in SL that could either confirm or deny that Dragon speak would work in SL with firestorm. But it works well on my platform, while still running the graphics at full speed. In the images that I took, my frame rate was running from 8 to10 FPS. With Dragon speak activated.

Observing a 3D avatar with full graphics, in an animated moving crux pose, is taking the crux kink to the next level. That was my experience, although it's not for everybody. But for those members that have the time and commitment to experience this medium, it was well worth the journey.

It's been a while but I finally found sometime for a photoshoot, lol.

This former Gladiatrix failed to win a 'friendly' (bunt wooden weapons) bout that cost here Master a substantial lost bet. Then she failed to please his prize Gladiators (punishment #1) so he had her tortured and crucified in the Ludus yard as a warning to all his slaves.

Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xE_BhLSR7_T7V7j3eIuym9YoNO_xd524/view?usp=sharing

Photos: Crucified Galdiatrix_001.jpgCrucified Galdiatrix_002.jpgCrucified Galdiatrix_003.jpgCrucified Galdiatrix_004.jpgCrucified Galdiatrix_005.jpgCrucified Galdiatrix_006.jpgCrucified Galdiatrix_007.jpgCrucified Galdiatrix_008.jpgCrucified Galdiatrix_009.jpgCrucified Galdiatrix_010.jpg

kisses

Willowfall

To deny Caligula what he desired was fatal.

Here we have a young wife of much older husband who as a Senator who foolishly tried to deny Caligula's demand to bed her like a common whore.

The Senator (and his family) was charged with treason, proscribed and killed but not before he was forced to watch as his wife was ravished by Caligula, then Caligula's by torturers before they started to torture her.

The old man watched in horror as his wife was brutally tortured and then bound to the cross. He watch as again she was ravished and humiliated once again before being raised up.

He begged for mercy for her as they raised the cross so that she could look down on her former Villa (now Caligula's).

They laughing gave her “mercy” as they tied a old rag around her sex to allow her modesty and nailed only thru her wrists so she would last longer.

Being young and strong she lingered for hours in agony.

Later that day, realizing she didn't have long to live, they cut off her husband's manhood and stuffed it in her mouth.

Caligula's men were very good at what they did. He lingered just long enough to watch his wife die, choking on the organ she once used her mouth on to pleasure him, nailed to a cross because of his hubris.

It mattered not that she was a citizen and he a Senator. Caligula had wanted her, when denied had taken her and then brutally disposed of her in the most humiliating way possible as a warning to others who defied the God of Rome.

kisses

Willowfall

Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xA5XnTWtO7kxn6Sx5MnSq3fH5wzD2XdP/view?usp=sharing

Disgraced Wife_001.jpgDisgraced Wife_002.jpgDisgraced Wife_003.jpgDisgraced Wife_004.jpgDisgraced Wife_005.jpgDisgraced Wife_006.jpgDisgraced Wife_007.jpgDisgraced Wife_008.jpgDisgraced Wife_009.jpg

To deny Caligula what he desired was fatal.

Here we have a young wife of much older husband who as a Senator who foolishly tried to deny Caligula's demand to bed her like a common whore.

The Senator (and his family) was charged with treason, proscribed and killed but not before he was forced to watch as his wife was ravished by Caligula, then Caligula's by torturers before they started to torture her.

The old man watched in horror as his wife was brutally tortured and then bound to the cross. He watch as again she was ravished and humiliated once again before being raised up.

He begged for mercy for her as they raised the cross so that she could look down on her former Villa (now Caligula's).

They laughing gave her “mercy” as they tied a old rag around her sex to allow her modesty and nailed only thru her wrists so she would last longer.

Being young and strong she lingered for hours in agony.

Later that day, realizing she didn't have long to live, they cut off her husband's manhood and stuffed it in her mouth.

Caligula's men were very good at what they did. He lingered just long enough to watch his wife die, choking on the organ she once used her mouth on to pleasure him, nailed to a cross because of his hubris.

It mattered not that she was a citizen and he a Senator. Caligula had wanted her, when denied had taken her and then brutally disposed of her in the most humiliating way possible as a warning to others who defied the God of Rome.

kisses

Willowfall

Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xA5XnTWtO7kxn6Sx5MnSq3fH5wzD2XdP/view?usp=sharing

View attachment 1005888View attachment 1005889View attachment 1005890View attachment 1005891View attachment 1005892View attachment 1005893View attachment 1005894View attachment 1005895View attachment 1005896
Beautiful,beautiful crucifixion.
A perfectly disgraced female,covered in spunk, and sporting a gorgeous little loincloth that doesn't even preserve her failed dignity...left to suffer her cruel fate.
@willowfall WELL DONE .

I did a thing:

Attachments

• TESV 2021-05-14 17-39-07-87.jpg
    TESV 2021-05-14 17-39-07-87.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 365
  • TESV 2021-05-14 17-38-57-06.jpg
    TESV 2021-05-14 17-38-57-06.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 411
  • TESV 2021-05-14 17-37-30-01.jpg
    TESV 2021-05-14 17-37-30-01.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 450